Pyx - Cover

Pyx

Copyright© 2009 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 10: A Nun Walks Into A Hotel...

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Nun Walks Into A Hotel... - A nun walks into a bar... Sounds like the start of a joke, right? What it is instead a story of sexual awakening, and a mixture of religion & S&M/B&D. This story doesn't have much sex in the beginning, but have patience.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Nudism  

The next morning, Vonda was working the front desk, and Pyx and I were finishing. breakfast. I was reading the local news, and Pyx was giggling at something in the funnies, when my cell phone rang. It was Vonda.

"Alex, there's a nun down here who wants to speak with you. A Sister Theresa."

I sat upright. "I understand. Hold her for five minutes, then escort her up.

Code Green on the floor."

"Will do, boss." Vonda hung up.

A soft recorded voice came over a speaker in my room. "Code Green until further notice. Code Green." That announcement meant that no nudity or sex play allowed in the hallway.

I ordered Pyx. "Clean up the table, then go to the bedroom."

"Yes, Master."

In short order, the empty bowls of oatmeal and plates were cleared.

When the doorbell rang, my bald slave scampered into the bedroom, leaving the door open just a crack.

I walked over to the door and opened it. As expected, there was a nun standing there, with Vonda behind her.

She was five foot six with pale green eyes and a long narrow nose. With her habit on, it was hard to determine her exact age; but I estimated mid-thirties to early forties.

She held out her hand. "Mr. Woodward, I'm Theresa Nettles."

I took her hand and shook it warmly. "Please, call me Alex.

"Come in, Sister."

She entered, her eyes darting around the room, probably looking for signs of carnality. "Is Angela ... I mean Pyx, here?"

"She's not here, right now."

"Good, good. It is you and Ms. Alling I want to talk to."

I gestured to the couch, where I had fucked Pyx the night before. She sat down.

"I'll try to call Pyx by her legal name, but you have to understand, I've been calling her Angela all her life."

Vonda sat down, next to her. "Perfectly understandable.

"And please, call me Vonda."

She nodded. "I don't know how much Pyx has told you about me."

"She said you were the one who fought to keep her," said Vonda.

"And that you were like a mother to her."

The nun started to tear up. "That's right. And as a mother, it is sometimes hard to let an adult child go. Especially if you feel she's making a bad choice."

Vonda took the weeping nun into her arms. "We love Pyx very much. We'll take good care of her."

"But she's such a fragile thing. One wrong word can hurt her deeply."

Vonda snorted. "Tell me about it. I made a comment about her metabolism. and she started crying, saying I thought she was a pig and a glutton."

Theresa nodded. "That sounds like her."

"She didn't have many schoolfriends, did she?" I asked.

"No. And I guess you could say it was my fault. I sheltered her, and she never learned to really socialize with girls her age. and you know how cruel girls can be."

Vonda nodded.

The nun changed her tact. "Angela tells me that you own this whole block, but she doesn't know how old you are."

"I'm thirty-one," I said.

"And I'm twenty-four," added Vonda.

"How did you come by all this property?"

"My parents died when I was twenty-five. Car accident. They were very wealthy. My father didn't think much of me, and left me only this block. He had let it get quite run down. I spent the next years renovating it."

"I see."

Feeling like I was on a job interview, I decided to ask my own questions. "And what about you, Sister? How did you decide to become a nun?"

After a few moments of thought, she said, "I fell in love when I was a young girl. I was married to my high school sweetheart, Brian, when I was seventeen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.