Opportunity Knocks - Cover

Opportunity Knocks

Copyright© 2009 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 7

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It's life and while the Fates can be kept at bay they will not be denied. Will you choose to lay down and die remembering the past or will you rise above it to live again? It is a choice each of us must make when fate changes our lives.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   White Male   White Female  

The mood at lunch was frivolously chatty but there was an under current present. They now knew about my lack of experience and wealth. They all stared, on and off, at the table full of cash during lunch. I reached down and took $4,000. I left the rest of the cash on the coffee table, and shooed them out the door. I had promised Bob that I would stop by his place, and the wide-open spaces with the fresh air appealed to me now. There was a trail through the woods that took us for a walk, it was an up and down adventure getting there. That's the beauty of the rolling landscape of the Sierra Nevada foothills.

We were about twenty minutes from the house when Connie came up to me. She took my hand and started swinging it, Julie joined in with the other hand. Then it became a game. Each of them had held my hand for a bit of swinging when we reached Bob's place.

His place was freshly painted. It was not looking as rustic as it had when last I saw it. I found our agreed upon drop spot, put the cash inside, and closed it back up.

Bob's place had a pond a short walk behind it. I thought a little frolic with the ladies would be fun. So got up on the front porch and looked down at them all.

"Ladies, we're going to have some fun. Strip, please."

The look on their faces was priceless.

First, there was a looking at one another and then back at me. I of course was undressing. I looked up and Connie, Julie, Teri and Lori were just as naked as I. Sharon and Susan looked uncertain but then followed.

"Ok, Ladies. There's a swimming hole out back. Last one in gets a spanking." I took off running.

Poor Sharon was in the process of dropping her shorts when I had made the announcement. I would take care to spank her back at our place. The water is snowpack feed from the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It was cold, even this far from the source. Diving in is the only way I have ever found to deal with it, so I dived.

It didn't take long to get used to it, and then we got heated. First, it was just a random touch or feel. It quickly became a game of grab and grope. I got as well as I gave. When we had finished, I couldn't feel my toes. It was a fun diversion for an hour. We had nowhere to dry, so I suggested that we head to the porch and sit there in the sun.

On the porch, the ladies found various places to be the sun. They were all stretched out, basking in the warm afternoon sunshine, then I heard Julie's voice.

"Time for Sharon's spanking. 'Last one in gets spanked.' You said that, Master."

Then it was a chorus of: "Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank."

I motioned for Sharon to come and lay across my lap, and a cheer went up. Sharon got up then lay across me. I admired her ass for a moment. And the crowd went back to.

"Spank, Spank, Spank!"

Bowing to the pressure, I lightly paddled her bottom.

Now the cries were for: "Harder! Faster! More!"

I gave Sharon about ten good swats that had her squirming. It appeased the others. I let her up after I had massaged that sweet tush a bit (I just could not resist the temptation).

"Ladies, we look to be dry It's a short hike back to the house. Do you want to get dressed or head back á la natural, for some 'afternoon delight'?"

Connie and Julie picked up their clothes and looked ready to go. It would be á la natural, as we headed back to the house. Not that I minded in the slightest. We did stop to put on shoes but worked on our all-over tans, otherwise. We strolled in the woods, stopping to enjoy the sights and were soon back at the house. It was just after 3:30 when we entered. The hiking clothes were all placed near the back door with their shoes. I picked up all the cash and returned it to my 'mad money bag' then spoke to them.

"Ladies, I enjoyed that. Thanks. Now we have a few other tasks to do before it's time to make dinner. You know that being your Master came as a surprise to me. It's an enjoyable one and it allows me to live out many fantasies. One of my 'kinks', is shaved pussy. I simply don't like hair on my women. So for the rest of the afternoon, I am going to give each of you have a turn here on the table, and I'll shave you clean."

The looks between them shot all around. Then Connie just came and sat, spread, and lied back. She was already cleanly shaven, but there was some stubble. I sent Julie to my room for my shaving cream and razors. I sent Susan to get washcloths wet, with hot water, from the bathroom. They returned as the others gathered around. Since it was simply a touch up for Connie, her shaving was completed quickly. What startled her was when I bent down and took her clit between my teeth. I worked on it, pulling and biting at it. Her breathing became ragged and her legs fell to the floor to push her into my face. I reached under and added a couple of fingers inside her, working her 'g spot' as I worried her clit.

"Oh god. Oh God! More! More! Don't stop! Don't stop!" all with her head tossing from side to side.

I helped her up, turned her back around, Lifter her ass up. Looked at Teri for help, She spread her cheeks and lathered her up for a few quick swipes of the razor around her asshole. I took the still warm washcloth, and wiped both places clean. I helped her back up.

Then there came a chorus of: "Me next, Master! No, me! Please, Master, me!"

So much for 'shy'. It's funny how a bonus for Connie got their attention.

I had Julie lay back, then attacked her clit before she even knew what was happening. I ate her and fingered first her pussy and then ass. She really went zone when I slipped my third finger in her ass. She was jamming her clit into my teeth and lifting her legs up. I bit down hard on her clit as I forced the third finger deep.

The room was filled with her cry of "OOHHHH, GOOODDDD!" and then she settled back down.

I lifted my head looking at the others.

Fingers were busy at work, and their heads were tilted back, differing levels of moans could be heard. I'd have my work cut out with all of them, trying to add something new for each. But hey, I love a challenge. I washed my fingers off after I got them out of Julie's ass, and lathered her red haired pussy. The hair was shortly trimmed already, so the razor did not pull at it badly. She was so relaxed, I hardly noticed her wince, if she did. I washed her, and helped her up to the knees for a quick ass shave. I took a clean, warm, wet washcloth, and soothed her shaved areas.

Sharon had finished before the rest, so I motioned for her to get on the table. She had a forest. I sent Julie off for some scissors with a request to have the washcloths rinsed and reheated. When Julie came back, she brought some baby oil to add to the mix.

Sharon was eyeing me as I took the scissors to her. She had a hard time lying back and relaxing. No doubt, she was thinking I was going to cut some sensitive spot. I put my thumb on her clit and rubbed. She had a sharp intake of breath then felt comfortable enough to lay back. I used the fingers of that hand to stretch her lips. I kept snipping. All the while, I was lightly playing with her clit, anytime she moved for more contact, I would back off. I kept her on the edge, as I had Julie lather her. I went slowly with both my thumb and the razor. She moved for more contact, so I removed my hands.

"No, please, more. Don't stop!"

"All in due time. Now stay in place while I get a new razor."

She moaned when I started to shave her, but I kept my fingers and thumb away from her clit. I had the left lip pulled taut, and she was spreading wider when she cried out.

"Please, touch me! Please, Master."

"What do you want Sharon?"

"I want you to make me cum, Master."

"But Sharon, you're not my admitted slave like Connie, Julie, Teri and Lori. Your just Sharon who has agreed to be but has not confessed to me and all the others that she is."

I finished the left and pulled the right lip taut.

"Master I'm yours, all yours. I will show you when we are finished. But Master I need to cum so badly!"

"Let's just finish your shaving, and then I will see what I can do about your needs."

I finished the front and had her up, then bending over for her rear. I lathered, shaved and oiled both her ass and pussy. Then I started the slow working of her clit, again. I brought her up and back down three more times. She was a pile of whimpering flesh when I finally pinched hard on her clit, and she came.

Connie and Julie helped her back to the couch. There was the look of amazement on their faces. I crooked my finger in the 'come-hither' motion at Teri and patted my hand on the table.

I don't know what she was thinking, but it was obvious that I had changed the game.

She reached up and took a hold of the table's edge, after she laid-back. I looked at Connie and told her.

"Go get the red bag out of my suitcase."

She was up and off in a flash. She carried it back, a curious grin on her face. I was obviously opening some interesting doors. I took the bag and looked to all the others.

"Ladies, remember how Teri liked to be taken the other evening? Well, there is something that makes her love it. So, I have had Connie get my 'toy bag', from my married days. All of you will have an opportunity to experience different parts of the bag at some point."

Opening the bag, I took out the blindfold and handed it to Julie. She had it on Teri before the others knew what was happening. I could see Teri straining to hear. I reached in, got some restraints, and moved up to her head. I whispered in her ear and then tied her hands to the table at the wrists. She could move slightly, but was firmly held in place. I pointed at Susan and motioned for her to get between Teri's legs and eat her.

There was a sharp intake of breath when Susan contacted Teri. Teri liked what was happening, but I think she knew it was Susan after a few minutes. As Susan was bringing her closer, I reached into the bag, and took out the nipple clamps. The others looked on with keen interest as I pulled at her nipples. She thrust her chest out for the extra attention and with that, I let the right clamp attach. The snapping shut of its jaws, set her off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.