Opportunity Knocks - Cover

Opportunity Knocks

Copyright© 2009 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It's life and while the Fates can be kept at bay they will not be denied. Will you choose to lay down and die remembering the past or will you rise above it to live again? It is a choice each of us must make when fate changes our lives.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   White Male   White Female  

Walking back into the great room offered a pleasant surprise. The table had been cleared, the kitchen cleaned, and the ladies were awaiting my return. Their rancor was a bit louder than before, which I attributed partly to their wine consumption, plus a greater feeling of ease as they had time to acclimatize to their surroundings. All heads turned as I came into their view. Suddenly, it was very quiet.

"Slave Connie, place this in the DVD player, and bring the remote to me."

"Yes, Master," she said.

She took the DVD from my hand, placed it in the machine, and returned with the remote.

"Ladies, I know your likely curious about Connie's enslavement, and that Connie explained what is to be. Well, that will have to wait. What is important now, is that you watch and understand the information on this DVD? It contains important information that you're going to need to know, before we go any further."

They looked at me, at one another, back at me, and again at one another.

Then they looked to the television, a 60-inch Sony, with all the bells and whistles. I powered up the television and DVD. They came to life, and then the scenes began to play out. I decide to let the news story answer most their curiosity. It took about seven minutes for the story, and then the blog shots, to play out.

At first, it was quiet. Then realization of what was in-store for them hit, and the sniffles and the crying started. The need for quick money had blinded them to the realities. Then it was very loud as they became upset at how this, how that, we never, and who decided.

Rather than let this turn into an inquisition. I took control of the situation. I stood up and cleared my throat. All eyes turned to me.

"Ladies, you have a right to be upset, because you were led here under false pretenses. What they planned for you was immoral at least, and likely illegal. That is simply water under the bridge, now. Be happy that you found out about their plans, before you had no real choice."

"What choice do we have now?" Sharon piped in.

"Yes, we have them; or we have you" Susan added.

"That's right. You have me or you have them. There is no free ride here, for any of you."

That sent Lori, Teri and Sharon into a 'full on' cry, which quickly was joined by all of them. I left to head to the kitchen for water and Kleenex. I passed out the glasses of water, and two boxes of Kleenex.

We digressed back into ten minutes of 'poor me', 'why me', and 'how could we be so dumb and blind'? I thought that we'd had enough of this. They weren't hurt, nothing physically abusive had happened. They could all return home, a bit poorer, but still safe.

"Okay, Ladies. That's enough. None of you are hurt or physically damaged in any way. You can simply return home tomorrow."

You would have thought I had taken their reason for living away. Now they were all moaning about how broke they were, and how they had to have this job to get out of debt. There were no other jobs available for them now. It was another pity party, and it was not fun to endure.

I got a keen insight at that moment, about why many my friends and family had drifted away from me. I knew this 'party' all to well, since the funerals. It was no fun to see in any form, and I'd had it in the worst form. One day I would have to go back and fix that, but today was not that day.

"ENOUGH!"

That got their attention.

"Now, Connie obviously knows more than she is telling, here, because of today's actions with me. Well, Connie?"

At first, it was the look from me. Then the expressions on the five others' faces made her visibly uncomfortable. She rocked on her feet, and looked at the ground. She was obviously wanting to be anywhere but the center of attention, at this point.

"Yes, Master?"

"What, Connie?"

"I got the idea that something was not true about the offer, after the others arrived. It was nothing I could put my finger on. It was just the mention that they would find a way for all of us to earn our money.

I read something into that, and got a sick feeling.

She said all of that looking right at me, avoiding eye contact with the others.

"So you were willing to do anything, pledge for the rest of them to do anything, to get out of what you thought was trouble. Did all of them agree to serve me, or were you placing words in the mouths of the others, here?"

"Yes to both, Master."

"Have you told the rest of them what I require, then?"

"Yes, Master. We know that if we are to stay here with you, that just like I have submitted to you, they must, also."

There was a hint of tears in her eyes before she looked away.

"Well Ladies, it seems like you're between a rock and a hard place, now. I showed Connie, and she has told you how it would be if you stayed."

The silence was deafening. Not one sound was heard. Then there was a nervous laughter from Julie and Sharon. Before you knew it, all of them were laughing, Connie included.

"Ladies, we could discuss the entire offer, and would have done so tonight. However, at the moment, there is this more pressing issue. These men who brought you, here are going to want you as their porno stars in the next few days. No doubt they are going to come looking for you."

There were gasps all around as that reality hit. These men might well indeed come looking for them. They quickly grasped the idea that they needed to find a way to get out of that predicament.

Now, what to do? There were serious consequences with this, no doubt. The men had spent a fair amount of funds to get the ladies here, and would want a return on their investment. I would not put it past them to drug the ladies to get them into the movies. But what could be done on such a short notice?

I needed a plan, and like lighting, it just struck me. The men would have to think the ladies left town for home, before they would not stop looking for them. That would require planning on my part for a while this evening, but I was sure I could come up with something that would work.

Then there was the reality that they all needed to make some money this summer for their past bills, and for their school year ahead. It was time for them to agree to what they wanted, and then for me to work on some plans to guarantee their safety. If they just wanted to leave it would be easier for me to just put them on a bus from here, and send them home with some cash.

The vote would be by show of hands. Did they want to stay, or did they want to go? If one voted to leave then I would help them all leave.

"Okay, Ladies, here's the deal. I can help you disappear from the eyes of the men who brought you here. Even so, if you are not committed to staying here as my slaves, then we will work on a plan to send you home, instead."

The mention of home turned them all sullen, quiet, and sad looking.

"So, Ladies, raise you hand to stay as my slave. Remember, you're either all in this, or you're all out of here and headed back home."

All six hands went straight up. Yep just like I figured. Not having money, and being in dire straits had made their minds up for them. Well, that was done. It was time now to work out the details of the plan to get the men off the scent.

I worked through the rest of the evening. Slowly, the wine and the meal caught up with each of them. There was less and less laughter coming out of the great room. That meant they were drifting off to sleep on the couches.

By one in the morning, I had the basic details all in place. There was nothing we could do now. Everything would start in the morning. The issue now would be sleeping arrangements. I did not think that sleeping on the couches would do much for their dispositions in the morning. Plus, I had beds in the other rooms, anyway.

I woke Lori and Sharon and took them to one of my older daughter's rooms. Teri and Susan went into another bedroom that belonged to my youngest daughter. That left Connie and Julie on the couch. Julie was still out, but Connie had awakened. She simply looked at me.

"Should I come to bed with you, Master?"

"No slave. We have a big day tomorrow, and I need to get up early. I have to focus on the details, to make this all happen smoothly. We will have many nights together, soon"

I handed her a pillow and blanket that I had grabbed. I helped Julie to lie down on the couch, placing her head on the pillow and covering her with the blanket. Then I headed off to bed. I set the alarm for six, and fell soundly asleep.

It was the first time that had happened in a longtime.

I awoke to a very pleasant sensation. Hot and wet was all over my morning hard on. I could see Connie lying next to me. She was watching my face as I first looked up, and then down between my legs. There was a mass of long red hair moving up and down, with suction being added all the time to my cock. It had to be Julie, as she was the only redhead in the mix. Let me tell you, she knew how to give a blowjob.

I looked and saw Connie, as she was just smiling at me. I didn't know if Connie had experienced Julie's mouth and tongue before, but she had a 'Cheshire Cat' grin that told me to ask about it.

"Good morning, Master. Slave Julie wanted to do more than just raise her hand to show how badly she wanted to serve you. I thought actions would speak louder than words. I hope it's okay," she said, with that deep look into my eyes again, and a little snicker.

Oh, she would pay for that. But that was not my concern right now. I had 'harder' issues that were working themselves out.

This was an exquisite blowjob. Julie knew how to keep teasing my cock repeatedly. She used her tongue and teeth, sucking and licking, and then started right back in again. And for some men that would be enough, but I'm a balls deep kind of guy. I want to cum inside a hot hole, and that is usually a pussy or an ass. Plus I wanted to get a good look at Julie's body.

I reached down and grabbed a handful of that red hair. I lifted her head from my cock with a pop. She looked at me with glaring eyes, until I told her.

"Slave, that was a good start, but you have other places for me to put my cock. Get up here, and lie down."

I released her hair and she moved with the easy of a cat into place.

"Protection, slave?"

"Yes, Master. Patch."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.