The Cruise - Cover

The Cruise

by Cespenar

Copyright© 2009 by Cespenar

Erotica Sex Story: Neglected wife gets gang raped on a cruise

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Heterosexual   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

Jean and her husband, Bob, had decided they needed a second honeymoon. Bob was forty eight and his wife was only thirty eight. Jean had been feeling neglected over the last couple of years and wanted to get her husband interested again before she lost her libido.

Bob was always staying late at the office and bringing work home. He told Jean that he didn't need to, but he loved the office politics and the management work.

Many a night Jean had lain in bed feeling frustrated at her husband's lack of interest. Her hands got busy sometimes, but she didn't like masturbating much. It just wasn't the same as having Bob between her legs and pumping her to orgasm. After all, a woman likes to feel a man's cock inside of her, she thought.

The reservations had been made, the time had come, and the two Sydneysiders were on their way out of the harbour. They both enjoyed the view of one of the most beautiful harbours in the world.

Once they were out to sea, Jean thought that the shipboard life wasn't that exciting. Just water everywhere and the inside of the ship was just a big hotel or nightclub, really.

After two days and only one fuck, Jean complained to the porter about feeling neglected. She had been drinking with Bob while he talked business with other drinking businessmen.

Jean had stormed off to their cabin in a huff, and Bob hadn't even noticed. The porter had followed her, making sure she was going to make it to her cabin safely.

After hearing the same worn-out story for the millionth time, the porter grinned wickedly. He glanced at Jean and thought she looked 'hot'. When he saw she was dozing off, he slipped out of the cabin and went down to the crew deck and had a long chat to some of his shipmates.

The following day Bob and Jean had been invited to have a tour of some of the crew workshops and quarters. They were led down to the decks where these activities took place for the running of the big ocean-going ship.

There were several couples, but Jean was at the edge of the group when the lights went out. Everybody froze in place and there were exclamations of surprise from the passengers.

Jean felt a strong hand grab her arm and she was dragged quickly but quietly through a doorway. She didn't make a sound as this was a cruise ship where passengers were always looked after. But suddenly a hand was placed over her mouth.

She felt a number of hands roaming over her body. She tried to brush them away but her wrists were clasped and she was held firmly in place.

Her dress was slipped off her shoulders and dropped to the floor. Her bra and panties quickly followed. A voice whispered in her ear. "You are not going to be hurt" it said.

She was nervous but she nodded when asked if she would keep quiet. She supposed that the hand over her mouth felt the nod as it was removed.

A man placed his mouth on hers and kissed her passionately. She started to protest but then thought better of it. The man's penis rose up against her, stiffening between her thighs and pressing against her pussy lips.

Jean felt a strong response as she relaxed into his embrace. She also felt a wetness lubricating her sex as well as the cock that pressed between her pussy lips.

She was released and made to climb a steel ladder and when she reached the top, she felt in front of her and realized that she had climbed to a top bunk. There was a tiny red light at about head height and she crawled up to the pillow and twisted onto her back as she lay down.

She was mostly blinded by the red light, but it let her see the roof of the cabin which was about three feet above her. And it allowed her to see a big shadow loom over her.

The man lay upon her and pushed her legs apart with his hips as his hot mouth found her breasts and started sucking her already erect nipples.

Jean put one hand gently on the back of his head, relishing the sucking of her nipples. Another thrill burned through her loins making her wetter.

The man slid up her body and his hard erection slid into her slick sex. He started thrusting straight away, making Jean gasp and open her legs wider apart.

He came rather quickly and Jean was disappointed as he withdrew. He slid back down towards the iron ladder and as his face passed her sex, he lowered his mouth to her engorged clitoris.

He gave a strong suck on it and Jean gasped again as orgasm raged through her body. She clasped her fingers around the metal edges of the bed and thrust her hips up against the man's face.

He sucked her a bit more then he was gone, down the steps and silently disappeared into the dark. But moments later another crewman was hovering over her.

The second man slid his hard cock deep into her slick vagina and Jean moaned in pleasure as she was fucked for about five minutes.

The man came and she felt his semen flood her vagina. He withdrew and slipped away into the darkness. Jean was allowed to rest and she must have gone to sleep as she woke a little disoriented after a dream.

She tried to sit up but realized where she was and lay down again.

Suddenly another shadow hovered over her. He was smaller and eager. He thrust eagerly and more by good luck than good management his rock-hard penis thrust into her.

He started fucking her furiously, moaning as he did so. Jean realized he was a junior crewman and obviously a virgin.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.