The Family Dinner Party

by pippam_49

Copyright© 2009 by pippam_49

BDSM Sex Story: Rita desires humiliation at the hands of her daughter, son and their partners. She feels she was a poor mother when they were growing up and wants to put matter right. As waitress at a dinner party, now is her opportunity.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   .

Seeing Rita quivering in her own kitchen, an observer might have thought it was because of the temperature. Especially as she was dressed only in a black lacy bra, black thong, suspender belt and stockings and three inch high heel shoes. She was wearing a small, white apron but it covered very little. It was not cold, however, which caused the shaking it was nervousness and excitement.

Three weeks earlier, one evening, 45 year old Rita had been talking with her husband, Ian, as they sat in the couple's living room. Rita had said she felt guilty.

"What about?" asked Ian.

"I think I was insensitive and angry when Jane told me she was a lesbian and I was always too hard on her as she was growing up." replied Rita.

Jane was their daughter. She was 23 and was now living with her partner, Helen, who was the same age as Rita. Jane was only 17 when she had told her mother she was a lesbian, only to be met with a torrent of abuse. Rita had also always been strict with Jane, frequently smacking her for the slightest infraction, as she was growing up.

"I also think that when I told Paul that Julie was not good enough for him, I should have kept my mouth shut. I was always telling him what he should and shouldn't do." continued Rita.

Paul was the 21 year old son of Rita and Ian. Paul had married Julie twelve months ago. Julie, who was a lot older than him at 39, did not get on well with Rita.

"To stop me feeling guilty, I think we need to arrange a dinner party for all six of us. However I will act as a waitress and servant for the whole evening. That will show me as being more humble than my usual behaviour. If you can explain to the four of them that I want to be humiliated at their hands to assuage my guilt, it might work for me. You need to tell them that it is their chance to get their revenge on me for all the times I was nasty to them in the past. That, of course, includes Helen and Julie not just our two children. Ian, you should meet them at the door and when they are settled in the lounge you should make it clear to them that during the evening any or all of them are entitled to strip me, spank me, fondle me or anything else they want to do for any reason or no reason." explained Rita.

"You are making me feel uncomfortable. What about all the times I disciplined the children?" added Ian

"I want to take the punishment for that, too; a bit like the historical 'Whipping Girl'." insisted Rita. "Make that clear to our guests. In fact, make it clear that they can do things to me just for fun, if they like."

The invitations were offered and accepted for the dinner party and now Rita waited in the kitchen, in her underwear. She heard the doorbell and began to quiver with anticipation.

When Jane arrived with her partner, Ian offered them wine and outlined Rita's motives and how she would like her daughter and Helen to behave for the evening. A large grin appeared on Helen's face.

"Wow, what a chance to settle some scores." Helen smirked.

"I think I am going to enjoy this." responded Jane.

"That is exactly what you mother wants. She desires to be humiliated at your hands. Of course Paul and Julie are to help with the treatment as well." replied Ian.

"That should be them now." continued Ian, as they all heard the doorbell

When Ian returned from the door, he was followed by Jane's brother and his wife. The newcomers greeted the lesbian couple with warmth.

Ian poured wine for Paul and Julie and told them to relax as Rita was putting the final touch to the dinner.

Conversation was solely directed towards what was to happen that evening and the four guests started to fell more comfortable with the whole idea. Paul and Jane overcame any hesitancy which they may have been feeling when they realized their mother actually wanted the humiliation.

Suddenly Rita, flushed in the face, entered the room in her sexy underwear. A silence descended rapidly as her children and their partners just stared at the comely woman.

"Well, that is a sight for sore eyes!" breathed Helen

"I am glad you like it. You will be seeing more over the evening and I hope you will take the opportunity to explore what you see by touch as well. I have behaved disgracefully to both Jane and yourself. My humiliation at your hands might go some way to balancing that." responded Rita, looking directly into Helen's eyes.

"I make myself available for you. You can do anything you like to humiliate me. I hope you will. If you think of me as your slave waitress and punish me for the slightest error or even just because you want to, it will make me very happy. The same goes for you, Julie and Paul. Please feel free to do anything you want to me. Don't be shy." sighed Rita.

Rita went to get the first course and the two couples and Ian sat at the table. It was obvious that the two men sported erections but all three women were also wet.

Rita had made a seafood starter with a separate sauce. She served Ian first and moved on to Julie. As she was drizzling the sauce over the seafood for Julie she felt her daughter-in-law's hand stroke up the inside of her left thigh, across the stocking top, over the bare flesh, coming to nestle against the triangle of her damp thong. Rita tensed and spilt some off the sauce on the tablecloth.

"You have made a mess. You deserve a punishment, you dirty cow." demanded Julie

"What ever is your desire." smiled Rita.

Julie pushed Rita over the table and delivered two stinging slaps to Rita's unprotected bum cheeks.

Rita straightened up slowly and moved on to Helen with the imprints of Julie's hand showing in pink either side of the thong strap. Rita deliberately split sauce on Helen's skirt. Helen stood up and moved behind Rita.

"That was very naughty, Rita." Helen breathed into Rita's ear

Rita still held the sauce boat and spoon but started to tingle as Helen undid Rita's bra clasp, slid her hands into the bra cups and pinched hard on Rita's erect nipples. Rita yelped and became even more wet.

When Helen released the nipples, she slid off Rita's bra and threw it on the sofa.

As Rita arrived at Jane, Jane stood and looked straight into Rita's eyes and said "This is not because of poor service, I just feel like doing it. Put the sauce down and lace your fingers behind your head." Jane stared into her mother's eyes as she smacked each of Rita's tits.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.