Banking for Beginners - Cover

Banking for Beginners

Copyright© 2009 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 4: Loan Agreement

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4: Loan Agreement - Henry Clegg is on the run. Kushtia seems like a safe haven but how will Henry cope with the peculiarities of Kushtian society where women take a subservient role?

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Kerren Kerrish's office was even larger than Henry's. It was hardly surprising, Henry thought, but it did mean you ought to be able to get a taxi from the door to the desk. As he arrived, Kerrish emerged from what Henry took to be his own cubicon, followed a moment later by a leggy dark haired women in her late thirties, Henry guessed. She gathered her wrap around dress about her with a flourish that left Henry uncertain what if anything he had seen of her body and left the pair of them to their discussions.

At Kerren's suggestion,. Henry took a seat. "I have small project for you," he said. "No doubt simple after your many triumphs for Bank of England" Henry thought for a moment — he didn't remember claiming that but maybe Freddie had polished Henry's CV a little. "One of our best customers has a chance for new business making. An opportunity but — as is always — it needs funding."

"I guess that's good news for us," said Henry.

"Indeed, indeed. With no need for money where would a bank be? But, of course, not all opportunities are as splendid as they seem. Some have greater risk than others, some require more security than others, some will generate a greater return than others. I would like you to talk to our customer, assess the opportunity, advise me on the risk, determine what interest you think we should charge."

"Fine. I can do that." Henry wasn't at all sure that he was qualified. Back in London whenever anyone wanted a loan they just fired up the computer and filled in the forms and the system said yes or no. Nevertheless, Henry thought, how hard could it be? It was probably some farmer looking for a loan to build a barn or something.

"You need to talk to Kushnati Koresh, he is one of our Council Elders. He is not too able to speak English but his wife is American. He has asked for her to deal with this. It is unusual but I suppose we must move with the times in some things."

Henry didn't see what was so odd about Koresh's wife discussing a bank loan but he let Kerren continue.

"Miss Astana will provide you with the files. She will arrange a car for you. Mr Koresh and his wife will be able to see you tomorrow morning. I am sure you will be able to assess their application. Of course as a Council Member Mr Koresh has a preferred status with the Bank, he will be very happy to meet with you."

Henry wasn't entirely happy. He felt he might be getting out of his depth in political waters. It sounded like his boss didn't want to hear that this loan wasn't a good idea and that, if it did go bad, he'd be the one carrying the can for the bank. Oh well, no change there.

Back in his office, Anch was already waiting for him with the Koresh file. "I have asked for your car to collect you from the hotel in the morning," she said. "It is one o'clock now so you will go back there, I think. For me it is time to go back to my household too."

Henry was disappointed, he'd been looking forward to spending some more time with Anch but there would be plenty of other opportunities he thought. "That's all right, Anch," he said. "I'll see you when I get back from talking to Mr Koresh and his wife."

"His wife? On bank matters? Are you sure?"

"Yes, Mr Kerrish said that she was to be involved in the discussions. Why? Is that odd?"

"Very, Mr Henry, very," An responded. "In Kushtia a woman is not able to have a bank account. Such things can only be had by a man."

"But how do you manage? What do you do with your wages? Surely they don't pay you in cash."

"No, of course. But I don't receive wages. The earnings from my work here go to my household. They provide my food and lodging and my clothes and for my care. That is what the properta means, I contribute to my household and they take care of me."

"I see," said Henry, not really seeing at all. It sounded very odd.

"Now, I must go, if that is all right, Sir. I have to be back at my household for two o'clock. There are domestic duties to take care of."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.