Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jimmy and Ginny renew their interest in each other after he gets her away from two annoying jocks. Jimmy's mother is accepting of their interest in each other. Ginny's mother isn't. There are several surprises in store for everyone plus some trials.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

In April, Brad and Grace were married. It wasn't a large wedding by any means, just some close friends and family. Ginny and Erin were the bridesmaids, and Helen was the flower girl. Dad gave the bride away, as none of her family lived nearby. They all lived on the other coast and had pretty much ignored Grace since she had been divorced, as they still liked her ex.

I got stuck with being Brad's best man. He had asked one of his friends from work, but that friend had to go out of town on business at the last minute on an emergency. I was just there and got picked. It worked out well though. I got to see how weddings worked up close. Since I was planning on marrying Ginny sometime in the near future, it was good practice.

Brad and Grace went on a ten day honeymoon out of town, actually out of state. I got to sleep with Ginny the whole ten days. Erin got to sleep with Ted. Helen slept in the guest room as Mom was watching all of us. A little problem came up because of this.

Helen had seen Brad and her mother sleeping together. They were adults of course and getting married, and that was what adults did. While staying with us, she saw Ginny and me sleeping together as well as Ted with Erin. Four days into her stay with us, Helen came to Mom crying and said that she wanted a boyfriend, too. Mom was more than a little surprised, and said, "Dear, you're a little young for a boyfriend."

"But everyone else has someone. I don't have anyone," Helen whined through her tears. Mom was somewhat at a loss as to what to tell the little girl. The situation was saved when Gerty II came in and rubbed herself up against Helen. Gerty hardly ever came in the house except to eat, or when the weather was really bad, yet here she was and making up to Helen. Helen was instantly delighted and started petting Gerty and talking to her.

Mom got the idea right away, and told her, "Well, Dear, Gerty really seems to like you. She can be your friend for now. When you are older, we'll see about getting you a boyfriend. Why don't you wash out Gertie's bowl and give her some food. and milk Then the two of you can go out in the garden for a while."

Helen fed Gerty, and then they went out and sat on the back porch. Gerty was in Helen's lap and just purred away as Helen petted her and talked to her. It was a really good solution.

Brad and Grace returned from their honeymoon after ten days. Ginny, Ted, and Helen went back to their house. Of course Ginny and Ted still got to sleep over here on the weekends. Gerty moved over to Brad's house with Helen. Of course, she still hung out in the garden most of the time as usual.

We hadn't gone out a lot, being content with each other, plus there were plenty of movies on TV. We did go to a couple of our school's home football games to show support for the team. Dad thought it was important that we do that as a gesture of good will, after what the coach had done at the beginning of school. We were given tickets on the fifty yard line - right behind the player's bench. We were really surprised when a number of the players waved to us. I did notice that some of them were guys who got to play a lot more because the other five were still in the doghouse with the coach.

During the holidays we had stayed home and participated in the celebrations with the family. In March, there was gardening. In April, of course, there was the wedding Near the end of April, Ginny wanted to go to the movies in a theater. She had seen the previews for this chick flick on the TV and was anxious to see it. So we went to the movies, as I still had a little money saved from last summer. Boy, movies in the theater are not cheap.

We sat about halfway back in this little theater at the big movie house. Of course, they have a number of movies showing in multiple small theaters. Ours wasn't crowded when we went. Maybe that should have been an indicator. Part way through the movie, Ginny said, "This movie is a real turkey, Jimmy. The previews looked good on TV, but the movie just doesn't come up to expectations."

"Well," I said, "we paid a lot of money to sit here in the dark, maybe we should take advantage of it."

"Why Jimmy, what are you suggesting?" Ginny asked, in mock horror.

"I'm suggesting we move to the back row and take advantage of the darkness we paid for," I said in all seriousness. We got up and did just that. We didn't see much more of the movie, as we were too involved with each other to care what was on the screen. We did manage to stop for the last few minutes of the movie and straighten out our clothes so we could exit the theater.

When we got home, Mom asked, "How was the movie?"

"It was a real turkey," Ginny said, giving it the raspberry.

"Well Dear, they always hype those movies up in the previews. A lot of them are turkeys. It pays to check the reviews in the paper, or on the Internet. Of course, you have to be careful which reviews you choose also."

"Still," Ginny said with a smile, "we didn't let the darkness go to waste, but, from now on, I'm going to wait and rent the DVD. Their darkness is too expensive. We can watch it here, or at my house a lot cheaper and not have to worry about other people either." We went up to bed after that and took up where we had left off in the theater. I hope Mom didn't hear us, because Ginny got loud. I wasn't exactly quiet myself.

May brought the proms. The seniors, of course, had theirs just before graduation. We juniors had ours a week before the Senior Prom. It was well attended. We do have a large high school because there are now a lot of subdivisions around our town. Brad bought Ginny a white prom dress. It had a scalloped white floral lace jacket with three quarter sleeves. The long gown had a matching form fitting lace bodice, and was full from her tight waist to just above the floor. She wore matching white wedge sandals on her feet. The dress showed off her figure very well without looking trashy. Ginny's long red hair hung partly down her back and partly over both breasts in the front. I rented a tux. The school had gotten a deal from one of the local rental firms.

The dance was on a Friday night. Dad drove us to the hotel where the dance was held. I was to call him when we were ready to come home. I danced with Ginny. My Martial Arts training had made me better at moving, so I didn't step on her feet. Some of her girlfriends wanted to dance with me also. I was on the floor with one of them and didn't see the start of the trouble.

A couple of the rednecks had come without dates, and they were the one's who started the trouble. Specifically, they started it with Ginny and two of her girlfriends, but they didn't get far. About a third of the football team was there. When they saw Ginny was in trouble, they moved in, in mass, and just swept the rednecks right out of the ballroom. There were a couple of punches thrown by the rednecks - a bad move on their part, as most of the players there were linemen - big guys, and they made short work of the rednecks.

By the time I was aware of what was happening, it was all over. The hotel's security people escorted the rednecks out of the building and also called the police. They were carted off to the hospital to be looked at.

The chaperons, the coach was one of them, settled everyone down and the dance continued. The coach had his people over on the side and looked like he was ready to read them the riot act until Ginny came over.

"Coach," she said, "I really appreciate the help the team gave me and my friends. Those other boys were intent on trouble and had been bothering us for a while. We really appreciate their help."

"It's OK, Ginny," coach said, "I guess they remember what I told them back at the beginning of school." Then turning to his players, the coach smiled and said, "You done good, all of you." The players seemed happy at that.

Ginny and I left early - about 11 PM. The dance went on for awhile after that and the partying continued in a number of rooms in the hotel. Ginny and I had both received invitations to some of those parties, but decided we would rather be at home in our own bed together, than hanging out with a bunch of people who would probably be drunk or high.

Dad was there about twenty minutes after I called him. We were home and in bed by midnight. We enjoyed each other a lot and I'm sure we had a lot more fun than those others did at the hotel.

School was out the end of May, and I went to work for Mr. Sheffield again. This year I was a cashier and got a raise. Of course, I had to be there by eight when we opened, but I still got off at five in the afternoon to go to Martial Arts training.

I was at work mid-morning on 17 June when Mr. Sheffield came to get me.

"Jimmy," he said, "you need to go home. There has been trouble, and the police are there now. I'll drive you home." A million questions went through my mind, but I couldn't ask any of them. I just said, "OK, let's go."

When we got home, there were three police vehicles in front of the house plus a paramedics vehicle, an ambulance, and an old pickup truck. Mom was holding Ginny, who was crying her eyes out. Her blouse was torn, and there was mud on her back and legs. Erin was there too. She was on Ginny's other side.

The police had two guys with bandages on their heads in handcuffs in the police cars and the paramedics were working on a guy on the ground. All were young Mexicans.

Mr. Sheffield took me right up to the police sergeant and demanded, "What happened here?"

"Morning Mr. Sheffield," the Sergeant said, "these three Mexicans pulled up and started making passes at the young lady. She told them to go away. They didn't take the hint and got out of the truck. They gathered around her and one of them put his hands on her."

"That was a bad move on his part. She let him have it with the hoe she was using on her flowers. He's the one the paramedics are still working on. The other two pushed her down on the ground, that's how she got all the mud on her. She still had the hoe though and cracked both of them in the head with it and knocked them down. They were pretty dazed, and the young lady was screaming. The older lady heard her and came out of the house with a pistol and told the Mexicans not to move."

"Somebody, I think it was the younger girl, called 911 and we showed up a few minutes later. The paramedics came just after we got here. We disarmed the older lady. Didn't want to chance any accidental shots. We'll return her gun, unloaded, when we get ready to leave."

"What is going to happen to these three?" Mr. Sheffield asked.

"After we take them to the hospital to be checked out, they'll be booked on assault and battery. They'll probably see the Judge tomorrow or the next day. We'll impound the truck as evidence also," the Sergeant told us.

"Do you mind if I talk to the two in the car?" Mr. Sheffield asked.

"No, I guess that would be all right. I'll move off, so I don't hear anything," the Sergeant said. Mr. Sheffield went over and talked to the two in the police car. He spoke to them in their language and got answers from them in a short time.

After five minutes, or so he came over, and told me, "I understand what happened here now. I'll explain it to you later, Jimmy. Right now, Ginny needs you more than I do. Stay with her the rest of the day. You look as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs anyway and probably couldn't keep your mind on work for worrying. Come in tomorrow at the regular time. We will talk then," Mr. Sheffield told me.

"Yes, sir, thank you. I'll be there at the regular time tomorrow. Thank you again, sir," I said, and turned toward Ginny. She came into my arms as I approached. She was still crying, but not as hysterically as before. I held her tight and kissed her for a long time, while I rubbed her wet muddy back.

By the time we came up for air, the ambulance and the paramedics were leaving. The police sergeant came over and handed Mom her pistol back. He then handed her the clip in her other hand.

"Be careful with that, Mrs. Watson," he said.

"Yes, I will, Sergeant. I practice with it at the range every three months," Mom told him. The police cars all left. Later someone came and drove the pickup truck off.

We all went inside, and Mom made some tea. I was holding Ginny the whole time. She seemed better now. After a few minutes, while the water was heating, Mom took Ginny upstairs to clean up and change clothes. They came down a little later, and Ginny returned to me. She seemed better now but was still trembling a little. I held her close. She was so sweet and still scared. Mom insisted we sit down at the table and drink our tea -- slowly. It seemed to do Ginny some good. Mom and Erin were watching both of us, and eventually Mom said, "Why don't the two of you go up to your room for a while. Erin and I will be fine down here."

Erin didn't look any too happy at that. I took Ginny's hand and pulled her up from the chair, put my arm around her, and we headed upstairs. As I was leaving the kitchen, I could just barely hear Erin say, "You know what they are going to do up there."

"Yes," Mom answered, "I think that's just what Ginny needs right now."

When we got to my room, I closed and locked the door, then I returned to Ginny. I held her and kissed her. As I rubbed her back and butt, she started to coo. When I kissed her ears and neck, she started to moan. Soon she was panting and moaning. I led her to the bed. We started removing our clothes and got into bed together. More kissing, licking, and hugging followed. Eventually Ginny pulled me on top of herself, as she spread her legs.

"Make love to me, Jimmy," she pleaded. "I was so scared when those men came after me. Please love me a long time. I need you so." With that, she started crying again.

I kissed Ginny for a long time again. When she had quieted down, I stroked myself against her moist lower lips and entered her. She was so hot, wet, and tight. We made slow passionate love for a long time. Ginny cooed, sighed, and moaned. Her little butt moved all over the bed and her fingers were clamped on my back as she held me as tightly as she could. Later there were scratches on my back.

When we were close, Ginny wrapped her legs around me and locked her feet behind my back. She thrust her hips up at me as I was thrusting into her. I think I hit her cervix. I wasn't sure, but I don't believe I had ever been that deep in her before. Ginny went rigid then and I blew out my load of baby juice into her. It seemed like a lot and that it took a long while. We had made love two nights before, so I knew that it probably wasn't more than any other time. It just seemed like more.

Ginny collapsed under me. My wilting dick slipped out of her, and I fell over to her side. We lay there for a while panting and breathing through our mouths trying to recover. After awhile, Ginny turned toward me, put her head on my shoulder, and was soon asleep. I followed a little later.

When we woke up, it was mid afternoon, and it was hot in my room, as I had failed to turn on the ceiling fan. We got up after a long kiss and went to take a shower. We played around in the shower for a while, but nothing too serious. Ginny is so great to take a shower with. I helped her dry off and to dry her hair. She always needs help with that, as it's still very long.

When we got downstairs, Mom had lunch for us, sandwiches and cold milk. They were great. After lunch, I asked Ginny, "Can you tell me what happened?"

"I was working on the flowers in the front garden, when the three men in the pickup pulled up and started talking to me in their language. I told them I didn't understand that and asked them to go away and leave me alone. Instead they got out of the truck and came over toward me. They were still speaking in Mexican, and I could hardly understand a word they said. It isn't the same, as the Spanish we learned in school. I did hear the word 'Puta' a couple of times, and I knew that it wasn't a very nice term and started to be afraid."

"One of them came right up to me and put his hands on my breasts. I was really scared then, and I hit him several times with my hoe just like I had practiced with Mioshi when I went with you to their house. He fell down, and his two friends pushed me down on the lawn. Mioshi had shown me what to do then also. I smacked them both in the knees, then whacked them in the head with the hoe handle. That handle is really dense oak and both of them went down on the ground."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.