Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jimmy and Ginny renew their interest in each other after he gets her away from two annoying jocks. Jimmy's mother is accepting of their interest in each other. Ginny's mother isn't. There are several surprises in store for everyone plus some trials.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

When we got back home, Ted was still in the bathroom. Mom and Dad were in their room. Ginny and I went into my room. She already had her nightie there. I put on some new shorts and Ginny put on her nightie. It was amazing how quickly we had become accustomed to changing clothes in front of each other. Her nightie didn't hide much, and she wasn't wearing anything under it

Ted came out and went into the guest (Ginny's) room and closed the door. Ginny and I scooted across the hall and into the bathroom. We washed up a little and did our teeth. It looked like Ted had used my tooth brush. Oh, well. Ginny had her own here.

When we came out, all the other doors were closed: Erin's, Ted's, and Mom and Dad's. We went into my room and closed the door also. We got into bed and I ran my hands over Ginny. God, she felt so wonderful.

"Jimmy, could we wait till tomorrow?" she asked. "I'm a little tender, actually sore, down there and..."

"Ginny, why didn't you say something earlier? Yes, we can wait. I don't want you in pain. You tell me when you're all right. I can wait," I told her. Then I asked her something that had been bothering me all day.

"Ginny are you on birth control? I wouldn't want to get you pregnant while we are still in school. I do want to marry you, but when we can have a house of our own, after we graduate. I wouldn't want to get you pregnant by accident."

"Yes, sweet Jimmy. Thank you for caring. Mom put me on the patch two years ago. It straightened my period out. Before that they were kind of spotty - irregular. Now they're on time and fine. I mentioned it last night. Don't you remember?" she asked.

"I remember a lot of things from last night, like being scared of hurting you, but I don't remember that," I told her. I pulled Ginny into my arms and kissed her for a long time. When we finished, we both lay there for a while and then drifted off to sleep.

It was early on Sunday morning when I needed to get up to pee. It was just getting light outside. I got up quietly without disturbing Ginny and unlocked the door. My door squeaks, so I pull up on it when I want to open it quietly.

I had only opened it a few inches and could just see out in the hall when I spotted Erin in the hall, illuminated by the night light. She was coming out of the guest room where Ginny usually sleeps. Only last night, Ted had slept there. She had her nightie in her hand and I could just make out something dripping down her thigh.

"Erin," I whispered, in surprise, "what have you been doing?" Erin jumped at my whisper and a look of panic spread across her face. She rushed across the hall and pushed my door open, still naked. When she got inside, she closed the door and backed up against it.

"Don't tell Mom and Dad," she pleaded. "They would kill me and have Teddy banished forever. We have been having sex for the last four months. No one knows. Please don't tell on us, Jimmy," she pleaded again. The noise had awakened Ginny, and she had heard the last part.

"You and Ted?" she asked, in disbelief.

"Yes," Erin whispered, "we mostly go to friends houses and sometimes we have done it your house, Ginny. Last night was just too good an opportunity. We seldom get to sleep together all night, and I just couldn't resist. Teddy is just so cute!"

"My God," Ginny whispered, "both of you are only thirteen!"

"We're thirteen and a half," Erin whispered, in indignation.

"Oh, yes," Ginny giggled, "the half makes a lot of difference."

"It does to us," Erin snapped back, still indignant.

"Why are we all whispering?" I asked, in a normal voice.

"So Mom and Dad won't hear," Erin said, also normally.

"There are two doors and a hallway between us," I pointed out. "They won't hear us."

"Erin, are you on birth control?" Ginny asked, with real concern in her voice.

"Yes, I am on the patch. A friend's mother got it for me. At some point, I am going to have to ask Mom for one though," Erin told us. "Just don't say anything for a while. Teddy and I are serious about each other. He's only preoccupied with baseball, and he usually does that with Dad, so I know where he is. It also keeps Dad from looking too closely at us."

"All right," Ginny acknowledged. "We won't say anything for now. You're going to have to find a way to tell Mom though. I don't think she will be happy that you two started so young."

"If we can keep it quiet till we are fourteen, I think we'll be OK," Erin said. "Both of our folks started going out together when they were fourteen."

"Yes, they did, Erin," Ginny responded, "but in those days they didn't have sex at that age."

"Weellll!" Erin squealed. Then she said, "I need to get into my room before something else happens." Erin opened my door. Standing in the middle of the hall was Mom. She had Ted by the ear and a very cross look on her face.

"Come here, Erin," Mom told her in a tone that left no room for doubt. Erin went out into the hall. She was still naked and the cum had slid all the way down to her ankle. You could see the despair in her shoulders and walk.

"How long have you two been having sex?" Mom demanded.

"For four months, Mom," Erin answered, in a quiet little girl voice.

"That's four chances to get pregnant," Mom told her.

"I'm on the patch, Mom. Jennie's mom got it for me," Erin explained

"Does she know that you're thirteen?" Mom asked.

"No, she thinks I'm fourteen like Jennie," Erin admitted.

"And why would she think that?" Mom demanded.

"Well," Erin squealed, "Jennie hangs out mostly with girls her own age. She thinks I am fourteen too. I never told her otherwise."

"All right," Mom said, "the two of you go take a shower. You both need it. I can smell you ten feet away. How many times did you let him do you last night, Erin?"

"Um ... I think four. Isn't that right, Teddy?" Erin answered, embarrassed.

"Don't call me Teddy, Erin. My name is Ted, but, yes, I think four times."

"Young people," was all that Mom said. Then, "What about you two, Ginny. Do you need a shower, too?"

"No, Mom. We just slept last night. I was a little tender," Ginny told her.

"Yes, I would think so," Mom answered, "especially for the first day and doing it three times in less than twelve hours. Oh, don't look at me like that Jimmy. I'm smarter than your father." Then she said, "All right, all of you young people get up. I'm going down to make breakfast. We'll have a serious talk when your father gets up. One time last night knocked him out."

Ginny and I got dressed while Ted and Erin took a shower. They were in there for quite a while. I was wondering if they were making it five times. Eventually they came out, giggling. Ginny and I went in and brushed our teeth and did our morning business. When we got downstairs, Ginny helped Mom in the kitchen and I set the table. Ted and Erin came down after a while. When Mom had breakfast almost done, she went upstairs to wake Dad. They both came back down about fifteen minutes later. Dad was grumbling.

"I don't see why we need to get up this early on a Sunday morning," he said.

"Your children have something to tell you," Mom told him.

"Is it so important it couldn't wait a couple of hours?" Dad asked.

"Yes, it is," Mom answered, very seriously. We were all at the table when they came into the kitchen.

"Erin, explain to your father what you have been doing," Mom told her.

"We ... ah ... that is ... we," and Erin burst out in tears and could say nothing for a while.

"What your daughter was trying to tell you," Mom told Dad, "is that she and Ted have been having sex for the last four months."

"Well, good," Dad said. Then he asked, "Is that all you have to tell me? She isn't pregnant is she? Is this all you got me up for?"

"What do you mean 'good'," Mom demanded, close to apoplexy.

"Well, ... you see, Dear, " Dad started, "I've been telling Ted here, for a while now, what a fine girl Erin is. How smart she is, and what a good catch she would be ... She's cute, too. It wasn't anymore than your father told me at about the same age actually, and it worked for me."

"Cute! You told him I was cute," Erin squealed near hysteria, and then she burst out in tears again.

"It's all right, Dear," Mom said, trying to console her. "He always called me cute, too. He still managed to marry me."

"But cute," Erin mumbled, through her tears.

"But you are cute," Ted said defensively. "At least I think you are the cutest girl aro ... u n d." He kind of trailed off at the end, as all three women looked at him in disdain.

"So that's it?" Dad asked. "You got me up this early and that's all there is! If she was pregnant, I could see where you would get upset. What is so wrong with them having sex?"

"They slept together last night and had sex four times," Mom said, accusingly.

"Ah ... actually, five times," Ted said in a small voice. "We did it again in the shower. It was such a turn on!"

"What," Mom screeched, "after I left you alone, you did it again in the shower? That's it. Ginny three times in twelve hours and these two five times in less than that. You are going to have to get it up twice a night husband, or I'll divorce you. Damn it, I WANT MY SHARE!!" You could see that Mom was really, really upset. I guess that Dad hadn't been treating her right, and he knew it, because Dad sort of cringed at these words.

"Is that what this is all about?" he asked. Then he said, "All right, Dear. Let's go upstairs, and see what we can do to straighten this out, but after that, I am going back to sleep." We were all very quiet while mom and dad got up and went up to their bedroom.

We were quiet for a good while afterwards, too. There was nothing but the sound of utensils on the plates, as we ate breakfast and strained to hear anything coming from upstairs. Eventually, we gave up.

An hour plus later, mom came back downstairs. Her hair was still damp, as obviously, she had just showered. She appeared to be much calmer than earlier.

"Dad will be down later," she told us. "He is taking a little nap."

We had all just been sitting around. Ginny and I had been relaxing together. Ted had been nervously glancing at Erin. Obviously, he had been wondering what to say to her. Erin had been on pins and needles, almost unapproachable. Her anxiety increased when Mom came into the living room.

"We will have a serious talk young lady - but later and in private. Ted, you are still welcome here. I don't want you two sneaking around anymore. However, I also don't want you two making out like rabbits all the time either. Five times, good God, aren't you sore, either of you?" Mom asked.

"Yes, a little," Erin confessed. "But, Mom how did you KNOW?" she asked nearly hysterical again and in a pleading voice.

"That was easy," Mom said. "Ginny did her own laundry yesterday, so no one would know what she had been doing. I found your panties in the hamper last week with cum in them. I have washed enough of my own panties with cum in them to be able to recognize how they feel and smell. It was a dead give away, Erin," Mom told her with a smile. Erin sank back on the sofa in a state of dejection. Mom went to the kitchen to make some more breakfast, as we had eaten all she had made earlier.

Ted came over to console Erin in her misery. It must have worked because soon they were heavy at it, and he had her down on the sofa. That was when Mom returned to the living room.

"No more of that, young man. You two have had enough of that for today," Mom told him. It definitely worked, because at the sound of Mom's voice, Ted sat up and backed off. Even Erin sat up after a few seconds. She didn't look happy.

"You two are going to have to behave from now on. You're too young to be imitating rabbits. It isn't healthy, either. I am sure Ellen would be interested in learning what you have been doing, Ted," Mom told him. Ted turned very pale and didn't look well at all.

"Please, Mom. Don't tell my mother. She would kill me. You know how she is," Ted pleaded.

"Yes, I know exactly how Ellen is. That's why I threatened to tell her. It wasn't an idle threat, either," Mom continued. Ted didn't look well at all.

"Now," Mom continued, "is anyone interested in more breakfast?"

I was interested, but Ginny said, "No, Mom. Jimmy and I are going out to check the garden." With that she pulled me off the other sofa and led me out to the garage. I heard Erin say that she was going upstairs to get some sleep, and Ted said he was going home to get some sleep too.

In the garage, I got a real surprise when Ginny grabbed me and gave me a really big kiss. I definitely kissed her back. I thought she was going to lick my tonsils before we were done. About five minutes later, we came up for air. We were breathing hard and Ginny was wrapped around me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.