Ginny - Cover

Ginny

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jimmy and Ginny renew their interest in each other after he gets her away from two annoying jocks. Jimmy's mother is accepting of their interest in each other. Ginny's mother isn't. There are several surprises in store for everyone plus some trials.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

When we arrived back at the house, we went into the kitchen. Mom was there at the sink when we came in.

"Have you two eaten yet?" she asked.

"No, ma'am," I told her.

"I'll make you something," she said, as she turned around to look at us. She stopped when she got a good look at us. We tried to look normal, but I guess we didn't succeed. We were both grinning like crazy and probably looked guilty as hell. Moms can always tell.

"Why don't the two of you go upstairs and take a shower while I'll make you something to eat. Use the shower in my room. I assume that you'll be showering together," she finished.

"Yes, Mom," Ginny said quietly. "We will be. Thank you." With that we made our escape upstairs.

"How did she know?" I asked, in a whisper. "At least, she didn't seem upset - yet."

"Mom is good at things like that," Ginny answered. "My mother probably wouldn't have noticed."

We each went to get a change of clothes. Ginny kept some clothes here in our spare bedroom. Mine were in my room. We both came out with our clothes and headed for mom and dad's room. I had only been in their bathroom a couple of times. Apparently, Ginny had been there a lot more. She led the way as if it were something she did everyday - maybe it was!

We put our clean clothes on the vanity and Ginny turned on the water in the shower. She then got two clean towels out of the linen closet and hung them on the shower door. Mom and Dad have a really big shower. Three people can fit in there with no problem.

We undressed then. I was a little hesitant in the light, but Ginny just took her clothes off and tossed them in the hamper. God, she is so beautiful and has such a fine body. When she removed her panties and took out the cloth there, I could see the blood on it.

"Are you hurt?" I asked, anxiously.

"No, Jimmy. It is just a little bleeding from breaking my hymen. It has almost stopped. I'm fine," she assured me. I got out of my clothes after that and tossed them in the hamper also, and we got into the shower. The water was just hot enough.

Ginny came into my arms as the water cascaded down over us. God, she felt so good. We kissed for a while.

"We can wash each other," she said, after we came up for air. She lathered up a wash cloth and started to wash my back. I just took the soap and started rubbing it on her skin, as I never use a wash cloth. I spread the lather with my hands. Ginny felt so good. I did her back and butt. By then she was breathing hard and had stopped washing me. I turned her around and started on her front. God, she was so fantastic. Her breasts felt just wonderful in my hands. I rubbed soap all over Ginny and rubbed it in with my hands. This was so much better than using a wash cloth. She felt so good all over.

I hesitated when I came to her pussy. Should I touch it? Would she allow me to? Ginny moved around and guided my hand and the soap down between her legs. I could see that there was only a small patch of hair above her pussy. I rubbed the soap all around between her legs and up the crack in her butt. God, I couldn't believe this was happening. I rubbed the soap in really well. By the time I was halfway done, I was as hard as a steel bar.

"Don't forget to do my legs also," Ginny said, after a time. I knelt down and did her legs and feet. She has really fine legs too. I also got a fine view of her pussy from down there.

"Now it's my turn," Ginny said, as she took the soap from my hand, after I stood back up. I don't know how long I had stared at her pussy, but it wasn't long enough for me. She really started rubbing the soap all over me. Her hands were soft and warm, as she rubbed the soap in, and I was in heaven. When she got down to my pecker and balls, she washed them too, giving my dick a couple of extra tugs. She also washed my legs and feet. We washed the soap off under the spray from the two shower heads.

Then Ginny took the hand wand and directed the spray up inside her pussy. The water turned red for a while, and I looked at her with a worried expression on my face. Ginny noticed after a few seconds, and said, "It's all right, Jimmy. This is no worse than when I have my period." I was still worried.

When she was done, Ginny said, "Now for the hard part. Help me wash my hair."

"Why is that the hard part?" I asked, unknowing.

"You see how long it is. It's a lot of trouble to wash, I need help with it. Mom has been helping me lately. Now it's your turn." I helped wash her hair by getting shampoo on all of it and rubbing it in. She was right. She did have a lot of hair, and it was quite a job washing it.

We finally got all of the shampoo washed out of her hair, and I thought we were done, until Ginny picked up another bottle.

"Now, the conditioner," she said, and started applying it to her hair, after turning off the water. I helped get it rubbed into all of her hair.

"Now we have to wait," she said.

"How long?" I asked.

"Four or five minutes," she answered, with a smile.

"What do we do while waiting?" I asked.

"I thought you would never ask," Ginny said, as she came into my arms. We kissed again for awhile. There was a knock on the door.

"Your dinner is getting cold," Mom's voice said through the door.

"We'll be right down, Mom. I just have to rinse the conditioner out of my hair," Ginny called. She turned on the water again, and we rinsed the conditioner out of her hair. Then we had to wring out her hair to get the water out of it.

We got out of the shower and dried off. Ginny is a lot of fun to dry off, too. I really liked touching her, everywhere. Ginny had me help dry her hair with two different towels. It was quite a job. She then turned on the hair dryer, and we spent some more time drying her hair and combing it. Finally, we got dressed, and headed for the kitchen

When we got downstairs, Mom had a nice dinner on the table for us.

"Thanks, Mom," I said, as I sat down and started to eat.

"You see what he's like, Ginny. Just like his father," Mom said

"Who's like me," Dad asked, as he entered the kitchen. He had been out watching the local baseball team.

"How was the game, Dad," I asked, between bites.

"The bums lost, as usual," he replied.

"It's all right, Mom. My dad is the same way. I'm used to it," Ginny told Mom. Mom reached out and swatted me.

"Help Ginny get seated," she told me.

"Sorry, Ginny," I said, as I got up and held out a chair for her to sit on. I was going to have to brush up on my manners, now that I had a serious girlfriend. I sat back down and went back to eating. Dad sat down also, and Mom brought him a beer.

"How come you guys are eating so late?" Dad asked. I looked at Ginny. She nodded her head, and I launched into an account of what had happened in town tonight. I didn't mention what happened after we came home.

Mom was clearly shocked and upset. Dad looked like he had a real case of the ass. He slammed his beer bottle down on the table.

"I'll have to have a word with the high school coach," he said, "maybe more than a word."

"I don't think that will be necessary, Dad," I told him. "The police are going to get a hold of the coach. The sergeant, especially, seemed to know Sensei, and said he was going to let the coach know what was going on. He also warned then all to stay away from Ginny."

"Well, I don't like it. We'll see how it goes," Dad said. We were interrupted then by Erin, my sister, and Ted, Ginny's brother, coming in. They were laughing.

"Where have you two been?" Dad asked.

"We were at the movies, Daddy," Erin said.

"All right. I'm glad you got home by 10:00 o'clock. There are a bunch of football jocks out there causing trouble," Dad said.

"We didn't see anyone," Erin said, mystified.

"I'm going home and get some sleep," Ted said. "Are you coming, Ginny?"

"No, Ginny is sleeping here tonight, Ted. We have some things to do early in the morning," Mom said, as she reached for the phone and then dialed a number.

"Hi, Ellen. Ginny is going to sleep here tonight. We have some things to do early tomorrow," Mom said There was a pause, then Mom said, "Yes, I'll remind her," and hung up

"Ellen said to remind you that she and your father will be out tomorrow night and to take care of your brother," Mom told Ginny.

"What do you have to do early in the morning?" Dad asked. "Tomorrow is Saturday."

"Don't worry about it, Dear," Mom told him, "I'll explain later."

By then, we had finished eating. Ginny collected the dishes and started washing them. Mom got Dad another beer, and Erin went in to watch the late movie on TV. I gave Ginny a hand drying the dishes. Guess I would be doing a lot of things with her from now on. When Ginny was done with the dishes, Mom told us to go up and go to bed. She and Dad would be up as soon as he finished his beer.

I went up and got ready for bed. I just had to brush my teeth and put on some loose shorts since we had already showed. Ginny came in the bathroom while I was brushing my teeth She had on a pink nightie that only came half way down her thigh. She sure looked terrific!

I headed for my room while she brushed her teeth. I had only gotten my shorts on and was sitting on the bed, when there came a knock on the door. The door opened, and Ginny slipped into the room then closed, and locked the door.

"What are you doing... !" was as far as I got before she was in my lap, kissing me.

"I'm going to sleep here with you," Ginny said, when we came up for air. "That is as soon as you help me brush my hair."

"But what about Mom and Dad?" I asked.

"Why do you think she called my mother?"

"I was wondering about that," I answered.

"It was so we could sleep together, tonight," Ginny said.

"Oh ... OH!" I said, as I finally got it

"But first you have to help me with my hair, or it will be a mess tomorrow," Ginny told me, as she handed me the brush. There followed instructions on how to brush a ladies long hair plus some practical application.

When we were done, we both fell into the bed, and I turned out the light. Ginny came into my arms, and we kissed again for a long, long time. By the time we were done, I was as hard as a board, and Ginny was moving against my leg. She pulled off her nightie, and I lost my shorts.

"Make love to me, Jimmy," she pleaded, through her already ragged breathing. I didn't hesitate this time and was soon buried deep in her. I kissed and slobbered all over her face, as I pumped into her. I knew it would be a little while at least before I could cum again. Ginny was frantic under me, and soon she came, going rigid. I slowed until she recovered.

Then we were both going at it again. Ginny started to moan and thrash around. She wrapped her legs around me. In a little while, she started encouraging me, "Deeper ... yes deeper ... faster ... yes ... yes ... Oh God, yy eee sssss," as she went rigid again after thrusting her hips hard into me. I buried myself as deep in her as I could, just as my nuts started pumping baby juice up my dick and into her deepest recesses. It felt like I came forever, but I soon toppled off Ginny and landed by her side.

We were both spent. We lay there side by side for a long while recovering. All I could think about was how fantastic Ginny was. After a time, Ginny turned toward me and put her head on my shoulder. Her long hair was down over her breast and one of her legs was lying over one of mine.

"Oh Jimmy, thank you," was all she said before falling asleep. I kissed the top of her head and held her. Soon I was asleep too.

I woke up in the morning just after 6:30. Ginny had slipped off my shoulder and her leg was now next to mine. My arm was still around her. She smelled so good just lying there. I leaned over and kissed her lips. Her eyes fluttered open, and she had a surprised look on her face for a few seconds. Then she really started to return my kiss. Eventually, we came up for air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.