Going to War - Cover

Going to War

Copyright© 2009 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Come and meet William Wilkerson, Retired Navy SEAL home from the War on Terror finding a whole new war on the home front. It wasn't meant to be this way, but it is and now he is left to put his life back together.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Humping your way back out after a mission was always the worst of it. The adrenalin dump of completing it drained your body. Going in, you always looked in front of you as you worked your way to your objective. Going out, you had them coming after you plus whatever you had passed by on the way in. Vanessa made it more tolerable by a long shot, but it was still a grind.

Keith and I had an agreement and Heros worked alone. That was the gist of the situation. So when we parted, he left and I wished him well. He winked and said the same to me. I worried about him some as he was approaching what Janice had told me was a critical point. Heros usually didn't live to complete eight missions. He was ass deep in alligators with this mission from what I could see, but he made it clear that I needed to be on my way.

He was right, the asshole factor was much less with the two of us rather than with just Vanessa and I. That became clear two nights after we had left him. We were at the inn, she in the corner with walls on both sides and me next to her, when three men decided that my being with her was not how they believed it should be.

I was up and we had the briefest of exchanges before I left bowels and detached brains all over the floor. On the plus side, I inherited some more weapons, coins, and horses to make the journey a little more profitable. On the negative side, the innkeeper told me about the three men's cousins and such who would want to take up the issue of these three with me.

We stayed in the room and left way before dawn. I got less than I could have for the horses but given that I had woken the livery owner up to get my horses, it seemed a fair enough trade. We rode hard all day, and ended up camping a couple of hours past a town rather than staying in the inn. I felt much more at ease out in the woods if anyone wanted to come and play.

We did that for the next three days and ended up five towns away rather than the normal four, so we stayed at an inn for a change. I did splurge and arrange for a bath for the two of us.

I would be lying if I told you the thought of making a child didn't pass through my mind many times every day and more at night. Vanessa was not shy about me seeing her body, and I held my resolve just barely.

I arranged to pick up the horses earlier and for the livery hand to pick up some supplies for us. We ate breakfast in the saddle and made our way back using the same tactics of five towns over four days for the rest of the trip back. We returned to the town where I had been inserted and spent two days there.

Vanessa, I, and the horses were just beat so there wasn't a choice. I did go over and see Rolf in the afternoon, Vanessa at my side. The town had quieted down to its usual cast of characters and events again. He said he was sorry, but he had a new man to keep the tavern clean and that I couldn't have my old job back. He smiled at me before he laughed and then Vanessa wanted to know what was behind that.

A couple of hours later, with Rolf's added insights, Vanessa understood her Hero and what he was capable of when he needed to be. She had seen me with the others but Rolf's descriptions of how I did what I did to five just seemed to excite her more. I sold the extra weapons from the last fight and went and got us some new clothes and more supplies.

Vanessa determined that she needed to be more than just window dressing now so she took every opportunity to be that. I was weakening to her charms, and we needed to get back on the road or I would have to find a bank.

We traveled slower now as I hoped we had left the area where I needed to be worried about the friends and families of the men I had killed. We stayed at the inns along the way and eventually made our way to the town where I had dropped off the kids. Vanessa was excited at that fact, likely thinking that we would meet and greet and then head back to Crossroads.

I decided that a night at the inn and baths for the two of us were important. I had been a bloody mess when I left them before and wanted to be a little more presentable. The fact was that I enjoyed both the attention from Vanessa and ogling her.

I got directions from the innkeeper, and we made our way out to the farm where the kids lived. We rode for a couple of hours before we turned to head up the drive. We moved past many trees and then I could see the buildings off the road. We got there a couple of minutes later.

I got off my horse and helped Vanessa off hers when a tornado came running towards me. I held out my arms and Sissy jumped right into them.

"You came back, Willy!" she shouted and then wrapped her arms around me.

"I told you I would if I could."

"Who's the pretty Lady?" She asked in a soft whisper. I put Sissy back on her feet to introduce her but didn't get the chance.

Just then Mandy came running out of the house screaming, "You're back! I knew you would come back!" She got closer and saw Vanessa and slowed down.

"Who is that?" Mandy asked after I got a kiss from her that I was not expecting.

"The woman I needed to rescue. Her name is Vanessa."

"Why is she still with you if you rescued her?" The big jealousy monster was alive and well.

"I still have to take her back, but I wanted to come back to see all of you first."

Martha came out of the house then and walked over. "Hello Willy. I'm glad you and your friend could stop bye." She came over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Martha, this is Vanessa. Vanessa, this is Martha." They greeted each other.

"Vanessa, this is Mandy. I rescued her." I didn't get another word out as Glenn and John came riding up fast and hard.

Glenn was off his horse and in my arms then. "You came back."

"Yes, I told you I would try to if I could."

"Who is the woman with you? She is really pretty."

"Yes she is and if you will wait for your Dad to come over, I will introduce her to both of you."

Martha had no doubt been listening to me. "You will do no such thing out here in the sun. Come inside; it's near lunch time and we will all eat and you can tell us all."

I had my marching orders, so I let go of Glenn and John came over and shook my hand, and we walked into the house.

The introductions completed inside, we sat down at the table to enjoy lunch. Sissy wanted to sit in my lap which I let her do, over the objections of Martha. Vanessa sat on my right and Mandy on my left while John sat at the head of the table with Martha on his right and Glenn on his left.

There were still two seats at the table and shortly a woman came in with the food. I was introduced to Cathy as she began to bring the food out to the table. I watched Glenn's eyes leave Vanessa for a moment and look at her; she smiled and looked back at him. An older man with only one arm came in, holding on to two pitchers which Cathy took from him.

The two of them came back and forth a couple more times with various trays before they sat down to join us. Mandy was sizing up Vanessa during most of the meal. We discussed what had happened along the way when I went to rescue Vanessa. Of course Glenn's eyes were wide as I discussed the men I had to kill to save her and then to keep her.

I watched the man with one arm, and he would shake his head knowingly it seemed. We finished the meal and then John wanted to take me outside with him. I got up and leaned over to whisper in Vanessa's ear. "Help me with Mandy, Please."

"Yes, my Hero," she whispered back.

John, Glenn, the man with one arm, and I headed out to look at the farm. We made our way down to the barn to begin the tour and no doubt for John to discuss something with me. It was the man with one arm who actually spoke.

"So what mission number is this for you?" He asked.

I stopped and looked at him. "What do you know about missions?"

"I am a Hero trapped here since I lost my arm and the ring that was on that hand."

"How long ago was that?"

"Going on fifteen seasons now," He said.

"What is your name?"

"Here, I am simply Chester."

"So why are you living on a farm?"

John spoke up then. "I hired him to go and find the children. When he learned that you had brought them back, he wanted to stay and meet you."

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked Chester as I spied Glenn's eyes wide in amazement again.

"I don't know. I have learned to live without the arm here but don't know if I could do that back on Earth." I could tell that he was frightened at the thought.

"What do you do there?"

"I'm retired and a writer living in Atlanta, Texas."

"Did John know you were a Hero from Earth?" I asked.

"I had heard of him as a man who could and would help people," John said.

"What is a Hero from Earth?" Glenn asked, his curiosity no longer allowed him to keep quiet.

"Glenn, you have to promise to keep this to yourself. If you can do that, I will tell you," Chester said.

Glenn agreed to do that and Chester told the story of it all. He didn't tell him how he became a Hero or many of the particulars but he gave him the broad brush. Of course that only got Glenn's motor going about him wanting to be a Hero and many other questions.

Chester let him down as easy as he could, but he was still sad that he could not be what Chester and I were. Such are the dreams of young men I thought as I looked at John who seemed to have heard this already.

"Why don't you two walk for a while? Glenn and I have some work we need to do," he said. I looked over at Glenn, and he was crushed and was likely going to say something to his father.

"You know Chester, I think that Cathy seemed to be eyeing Glenn at the table earlier. She likely needs to be rescued from the other women about now."

"I don't know if he will be able to pry her away from the others. He might need John to go and make sure that happens." His smirk let John know that we needed that time he was offering to talk and this was an easy way out for the two of them.

So Glenn, a bit brighter from being caught with eyes for Cathy, left with his father while Chester and I went for a walk out in the fields.

"So, do you want me to take you back?" I finally asked when we got out of earshot from the others.

"I rightly don't know. If I got my arm back, I would. But if I didn't have the ring and couldn't go on missions again - I don't know if I could live with that."

"I can understand that but you have to fish or cut bait on this. I am here for a short time before I head back with Vanessa. I only stopped back to keep my word."

"I have been wrasslin' with that since I heard about you. I know what I can do here, and that I can live without this arm but back on Earth? What if I don't get it back in the chamber? A one-armed writer isn't much of a typist."

"Is it that arm not returning or the loss of the ring that you're really concerned about?"

"It's the ring too. Once I leave here, I'm not likely to ever get back."

"So what do you want to do?"

"Hell if I know."

"Vanessa will wait for my decision about when we leave, but I am not going to wait for you to make that choice."

"I understand."

We spent the next few hours discussing how he and I came to be here and then old battle stories. He certainly had lived an interesting life these past seasons here. I could understand the reluctance to return with both the fear of the arm not returning and the idea that he might never be able to return to Chaos because of the loss of the ring.

We made our way back to the house, and I saw that Glenn had rescued Cathy and they were sitting on the swing that was attached to a large tree. Chester went out to find John, and I headed back to the house.

Mandy and Vanessa were sitting in the parlor whispering back and forth to each other when I came inside. Sissy looked up and came running into my arms when she saw me open the door.

"You're a Hero," she said.

"And you're a princess," I said back to her.

"Vanessa is a Damsel that you rescued." I hadn't told Vanessa not to say anything to them so the cat was out of the bag; but John and Martha likely knew from Chester, and I had let Glenn know. So it was a given that Sissy and Mandy would know at some point anyway.

"She is indeed and it's not everyone who gets to rescue Princesses and Damsels."

"You can't stay here and marry Mandy like she wants you to." She said it loud and then giggled.

"Sissy, be quiet," Mandy yelled at her. Sissy stuck her tongue out at Mandy and gave her a raspberry.

Vanessa was trying not to laugh, and I had a hard time keeping a straight face too. I watched Mandy turn red, and she started to get up, no doubt to flee from the exposure of her feelings. Vanessa took her hand and had her sit back down. I got the look that told me to come hither. I had seen that look with the ex and was well trained.

"I told Mandy and Sissy about why you can't stay," Vanessa said.

"I got that from Sissy's comments."

"You're not angry with me my Hero, are you?" Vanessa put a soft and sultry tone to her words.

"I told Glenn and didn't tell you not to tell them," I replied.

"Mandy, I know you would like me to stay, but it isn't destined to happen," I said looking at her.

"I understand. I don't like it but I understand why you can't now." I took her hand and pulled her up to me.

"It doesn't mean we can't be friends."

"I wanted so much more than friends." She turned her eyes downward.

"There is no reason not to hold your head up." I put my hand under her chin. "Another world, another time, and I would have likely wanted to be married to you."

She threw her arms around me and kissed me. I held her tight and kissed her. Sissy yelled out "Yuck!" And Mandy pulled herself from me to look at Sissy.

"Mommy, Mandy is kissing Hero Willy again!" She took off running for the kitchen.

Vanessa couldn't help it and started to laugh. I didn't want to upset Mandy, but she started to do the same and then I did. Martha came into the parlor then and found the three of us just standing there, laughing away. She turned her head to Sissy and said, "They seem to be okay even with the kissing, Sissy." Martha took her hand and then made their way back to the kitchen.

I heard the door open in what was likely the kitchen and then Sissy yelled out, "Yuck, not you and Daddy too!"

Sissy came running back into the parlor, and then she scooted out the front door. Her yuck-factor having been reached, she went to escape. We heard her yelling, "Yuck, Yuck, Yuck," before she came running back into the house, then likely back to her room.

Mandy went over to the window and told us, "Glenn and Cathy looked a little embarrassed. I think Sissy caught them kissing," Mandy giggled.

Mandy helped Cathy with getting the dinner out from the kitchen. Vanessa had wanted to help but was told to sit by Martha, and she did just that. It was a roast with some vegetables, and after all the stew and trail food it was a wonderful change. They had some cake-type of dessert that was just as good.

The men, Glenn included, made our way out to the porch and sat down there. John spoke after we had gotten comfortable. "I have enjoyed having you here, Chester. But I will understand if you decide to go back with Willy. I won't like it but I will understand."

"I have been thinking about what I am going to do," Chester said.

"You know he cooks in the kitchen with the women?" Glenn snickered.

"What is so funny about that?" I asked.

"He swears a lot when he does. Always complaining about it not tasting right," Mandy added.

"What not tasting right?" I asked.

"He told Martha he was trying to make some food and drinks he liked back on Earth," John added.

"What?" I asked.

"Ranch Style Beans, Wolf Brand Chili and Beer," Chester said.

"How do you cook beer in the kitchen?" I asked.

"You don't. You brew it in the barn, but I don't have the right equipment or ingredients to do that," Chester responded.

"What about these beans and this chili?" I asked.

"I miss the hell out of them," he said.

"They sound like delicacies," Vanessa said. I couldn't help but laugh, which had Glenn and John doing the same.

"You wait until you're trapped here and can't have something you want," Chester snapped back.

"I do have a penchant for pizza."

"What's pizza?" Glenn asked.

"It is bread with tomato sauce, herbs, cheese and meat on it. That is baked in an oven."

"How often do you eat it?" Glenn asked.

"Any time I can get it. I'll have it for dinner and whatever is left over, I will eat for breakfast the next morning." Chester was smiling and nodding his head.

"Can you show us how to make it?" Glenn asked.

"Now you went and done it. Ruined the whole dang world of Chaos with that." Chester was laughing.

"What is so funny?" Glenn asked.

"Well, they sell pizza all over where he and I live on Earth. And once you taste it, he thinks you will open pizza parlors all over Chaos to do the same thing," I said.

"But it ain't gonna be worth eating without beer," Chester added.

"I do admit that beer is a good addition."

"I don't care if it is a good addition or not. Can we make some pizza for dinner tomorrow night?" Glenn asked.

Chester looked at me and said. "You got yourself into this one all by yourself. You are stuck with it."

"Well, we need to have someone make some bread dough during the day and see what we can find to put on top of it," I have never made pizza before.

"Hot damn, we can sell tickets to have others watch then." Chester was laughing and before long we all were.

That got the women out on the porch and when Chester explained that I was making dinner tomorrow night more snickers could be heard. Now it was a challenge, and I was not going to let that go unanswered. Just because my cooking skills were confined to a grill, take out, or dining out didn't mean I was going to let this go unanswered.

The women were beside themselves with laughter. And they told of Chester's failures to achieve what he thought was the perfect chili and ranch beans. When the laughter died down, the women headed back inside.

The men sat there making small talk and John told me about the farm. It was, Chester said, five sections of land. Chester had discussed crop rotation and many other ideas to help make it more productive. John asked. "Do you know anything more about that than Chester does?"

"I was a warrior since I was young. I don't even know what a section is."

So I got the basics of farming from John and more parts from Chester. I could recite what I had heard but didn't know much more than that about it. It was getting late so Martha showed her head at the door which ended the night for us.

Sissy came over and got a hug, Mandy wanted a kiss, and I took Vanessa with me to bed in the room that Martha had said was ours. I held onto Vanessa and we discussed our time on the farm.

"Thank you for making me come here," she said.

"I thought you wanted to go back as soon as possible?"

"I did, but for me, Chaos was all pains before. Now, I really like this family."

"I wanted to work on creating a relationship with them. A Hero needs to have friends here if he is going to survive."

"Well it is obvious that they are your friends."

"Yes, I do like them and, after all the killing I did, to meet someone I don't have to worry about is good."

"So you're making an earth delicacy tomorrow for dinner?"

"Yes, pizza. You can watch me make it, and if they don't have it on Cassandra, then you can call it Hero's Pizza and you will be rich."

"I'll be rich having your child." She leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"Well, my child should be able to eat pizza. It is a staple of my Hero diet."

"You are so different. Sometimes you're just fun, and other times, you're a killing machine."

"I do what I have to do when I am on a mission. Since I had this opportunity, why not have some fun too?"

There was a knock at the door and the handle turned, opening the door. "We have visitors outside; get your weapons," Chester said.

I got up and put my armor on. I picked up the weapons and made my way downstairs. John, Glenn and Chester were already there.

Martha was holding onto Sissy with Mandy, Cathy, and Vanessa at her side. I handed Glenn the crossbow and had him go back to protect the women. He wanted to say something but one look from me and he was quiet.

"How many do you see out there?" I asked.

"I think there are two over by the barn and another four or five near the trees," Chester pointed out.

"Are there any on the other side of the house?"

"Let me go look," and John left.

"How do you want to handle this?" Chester asked.

"If I can head out the back, then I want to take the fight to them. I'll kill the two near the barn first and then go after the ones near the trees. I need you three to protect the inside of the house until you hear me attack outside. Then you and John can come out the front door."

"That will work."

"I want to go with you, Willy," Glenn said.

"I need you to help in the house."

"Dad and Chester can protect in here. I can shoot one by the trees, and he will scream out."

I looked over at Chester who gave me a nod of agreement as John came back to join us. "I didn't see any movement out there."

"I'm taking Glenn with me." I heard Martha gasp.

"Okay, we will protect in here while you go out there," John said.

I could tell that Martha wanted to say something, but she didn't. No doubt if we survived she would, but for now she was quiet.

Glenn and I looked out the back before we headed out. I whispered to him. "I need you to cover my back from the house while I head over to the barn. I won't come in front of it so if you see anyone in front of it, shoot them with the crossbow."

"You won't come back in front of it?"

"Only after I have killed whoever is out there. I want you to move to the other side of the house so you can shoot anyone who comes running out from the trees to the house."

"How will I know you have killed them?"

"I'll hee-haw like a donkey. That is the signal for you to move to the side of the house." I gave soft example.

We went out a window; me dropping him out of it first, so he could cover us. I was out then and we worked our way to the corner of the house. It was about fifty feet to the barn without the benefit of cover. I made a dash and zigzagged my way to it. I moved around towards the back when I heard a man scream out. That caught whoever was coming around the barn wondering what had happened because he called out to whoever was likely coming up behind me that Glenn had shot.

That was all I needed, and I moved out a few feet from the barn and made myself flat on the ground. I was behind him and had his throat cut before he knew what happened.

I was worried the man crying out from being shot would have gotten John and Chester out of the house. When I peeked around the corner of the barn, I was happy to see that they weren't on the porch. No doubt not hearing the man scream out from in front of them had kept them in the house.

The man on the ground was calling out now. Eventually, his friends would be coming to his aid. So I hee-hawed and then went to find a place to lay in wait for the others. He continued to cry out but the others did not come.

I worked my way back from the barn, making a wide half circle to come up behind the trees. There were seven horses tied there. I moved forward and found where they had started from. Three of them were out front and two were hanging back. They were within twenty-five feet when I heard a scream and watched the one in the center drop.

Glenn had been listening and watching me no doubt and figured the one in the center was the leader. As he screamed in pain, Chester and John came out onto the porch. The commotion, along with the screams of the man, gave me enough cover to run up and slice my sword into the man who was on my right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.