Lustful Lisa the Milf - Cover

Lustful Lisa the Milf

by gbgood

Copyright© 2009 by gbgood

Erotica Sex Story: When Lisa Geehger's son, Devon, asks to have a party for his friends from the football teams, she agrees. Lisa is thrilled when four of Devon's black friends from the team find her more fun than the party. She spends all day and part of the night sucking and fucking the young men, only to find she has been elected the varsity and jr. varsity teams MILF. From now on she will spend a lot of time doing gang bangs for both teams. Secretly, Lisa is thrilled and loves it all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Scatology   Exhibitionism   Big Breasts   .

I cleared the supper dishes from the dining room table and took them into my mom in the kitchen.

"Hey, Lisa," I said, "how about letting me have a party for some of my friends and the jr. varsity and varsity football teams. Since Dad took Jennifer to her choir thing and they won't be back till Sunday night, our pool is still open and the guys would love that."

"I don't know, D, that would be a lot of work. And young man, you know how your dad hates it when you call me Lisa."

"I know, Lisa, I'll call you mommy when dad's around.

"I bet your friends don't call their mom's by their first name. They probably don't even call me by my first name, do they?"

"They call you Lisa sometimes. They call you a lot of other things to. They talk a lot about you."

"They do? What do they call me and say about me?"

"Some of them call you big tits and others say they don't know how you keep from falling over with those big jugs on you."

I saw Lisa's face redden and with a grin she looked down at her big chest and said, "I didn't think your young friends noticed me at all."

"Oh, they notice you a lot, Lisa, and you love it that they do, don't you?"

"Yea, I guess I do love it that your friends watch me so much. I wouldn't be human if I didn't," she said, laughing.

"Well, the boys on both teams are thinking about making you the team MILF. I'm sure they'd do it if we have a party here."

"MILF? What's a MILF?" asked Lisa.

"It's like a team mascot."

"Isn't a mascot supposed to be an animal?"

"A MILF can be an animal too."

Lisa laughed. "So I'm going to be the teams MILF and animal too. Sounds like fun. OK, we will have the party but you're going to help get ready for it too."

"Great, Lisa, thanks."

Noon Saturday I was helping prepare the food and get ready for the party which was to start at 4 o'clock.

"Hey, Lisa, why don't you wear that new bikini you bought. You've been wanting to wear it to give it a try."

"I don't think so, D," Lisa laughed. "It shows off a lot more than it covers."

"The guys wouldn't mind that. Besides, I bet it would help them decide to make you the MILF for both teams."

"You think so? Well maybe I'll try it on and see how it looks. Why don't you come up and tell me what you think after I put it on."

Lisa and I went upstairs and I waited in the hall till she put on the bikini. It wasn't that I hadn't seen Lisa naked because I had, lots of times. I'd been spying on her for years. She just didn't know it. At least I think she didn't know it.

"Come on in D and tell me what you think."

She stood facing me as I entered her bedroom. I thought my eyes would pop out. Her top only covered about a third of her big 44DDD tits. Her red nipples showed over the top half of the bikini. A small patch of sheer white cloth covered her pussy but didn't hide it. Her black pussy hair showed plainly through it. When she turned around nothing covered her ass. A small triangular piece of cloth came out the top of her ass crack and stopped at the small of her back. The back of the bikini was string and the string was squeezed up into her ass. Her bare ass showed for all to see.

"Lisa, that's perfect. The guys are going to love it."

"Not too much I hope," she said smiling.

"Enough to make you the teams MILF for sure."

"Ok then, I'll wear it. Maybe the boys will let me know what they think of it."

"Oh they will, Lisa, I'm sure."

We went back downstairs and Lisa started making the food while I set up chairs and tables outside

About 2:30 Lisa and I were putting out chips and pretzels on the tables outside when the first kids arrived. It was Speed, Crusher, Mo and Big dick. Four black guys who all played on the varsity football team. They were good, both on the field and off. In school, all four had reputations as cock hounds and especially liked tapping the white girls. As soon as they saw Lisa in her revealing bikini, they made a beeline straight to her.

"Yo, Mrs. Geegher, lookin good there," said Mo.

"Hey, Lisa, you are lookin fine today," said Speed as all the boys checked her out.

Lisa looked up and her face flushed red at the boys comments. But I could tell she liked the attention.

"Thank you guys, you sure its not too much?" she asked.

Big Dick stepped up beside Lisa and slipped his arm around her waist saying, "Not at all, Lisa, you are hot." He squeezed his arm around her a couple times, making Lisa jerk and her big tits jiggle and bounce.

Blushing a deep red, Lisa grinned at the boys and said, "Well I have to finish fixing the food, so you boys enjoy yourself."

"We is early," said Speed, "we can help you get ready for the others."

"We want to," said Crusher, "for sure we want to."

"Well, if you want to, I guess that would be ok."

Big Dick still had his arm around Lisa's waist, so she unwound from his grip and started into the kitchen with all four of them trailing behind her.

It was about 3:30 when I finished setting up the tables and chairs then went over by the kitchen door and got a pop out of the cooler. I glanced through the door and saw the four of them hovering around Lisa. She was standing at the sink. Mo was on one side tickling his fingers up and down her ass cheek, occasionally spreading her ass open so you could see the bikini string up inside. Speed on the other side was stroking his fingers up and down her side, letting them rise up till he gripped her tit gently where it hung out of her bikini top. Her whole body seemed to jerk from their touches, but she wasn't trying to stop them. It was now almost 4 o'clock and other kids were starting to arrive, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from what was happening in the kitchen.

One of my friends, Tony, joined me at the cooler and grabbing a pop asked, "What you doing here, D?" I pointed through the door with my pop can. He glanced in and said, "Holy shit, D, thats your Mom."

As we watched, Big Dick stepped up behind Lisa and pressed close. Wrapping his hands around her, he slid his fingers up inside her bikini top and lifted it up, letting her big tits bounce out. Mo and Speed each grabbed a tit and began sucking hard and fast. Big Dick reached back and began to untie her top. "Let's get this off you, Lisa. You do wanna take this off and show us everything don't you?"

"Oh yea, I do," she said. With that Big Dick pulled off her bikini top and tossed it onto the table. Mo and Speed stopped sucking her tits and they turned her around facing Big Dick. She was so hot, I could see she didn't want them to stop what they were doing.

"Hey, I wanna see her cunt," said Crusher, reaching in and hooking his fingers into her bikini bottom. He yanked it down and let go, watching it fall down around her ankles. Crusher spread her pussy lips. Shoving his fingers up inside, he began to play with her.

"Damn, D, they're gonna fuck her right there," said Tony, as we continued to watch.

Big Dick reached down and unzipped his pants pulling out his big black cock. "Down on your knees, bitch," he said. Lisa dropped to her knees. Reaching up, she took his cock in her hands. She leaned forward to suck it and Big Dick grabbed her hair and yanked her head back. "No, bitch, you gotta tell me you want to suck my big cock. You do want to don't you? Then ask for it."

"Please let me suck your big cock, pleaseeee. i want all you boys to fuck me and let me suck all your cocks, pleaseee. PLEASSSSEEEEEEE."

"Hold this, D," Tony said, handing me his can of pop. He pushed past me through the door as he pulled out his cell phone. He turned on the video cam in it and held it up focusing on Lisa getting ready to suck Big dick's cock.

Looking over at Tony videoing it, Big Dick took his cock in his hand and rubbed it against Lisa's lips. As she opened her mouth, he shoved her head forward pushing his cock at least 5 inches into her mouth. He pulled her head back and shoved it forward again. Then he began doing it faster and faster, shoving his cock a little further down her throat each time. Tony moved closer to record the sounds of Lisa gagging and sucking.

Looking at the cell phone video cam Big Dick said, "You love sucking big black cocks don't you, Lisa, don't you?"

Just then he pulled Lisa's head so far back his cock popped out of her mouth and she gasped a big breath. He turned her face to the camera phone as she said, "Yes, i love sucking big black cocks. Please, lemme suck yours, pleasseeee."

"I'm fucking this cunt's face like it's a white pussy," laughed Big Dick, shoving his cock back into Lisa's mouth. He began pumping her head back and forth faster and harder, and grinding his hips like he was fucking her at the same time. I decided to come into the kitchen to get a better look.

"Let's take her upstairs and fuck this cunt, she's hot and ready," said Crusher.

"Great idea," says Speed, "Mo, go get some guys to finish makin this food and puttin it outside, while we take Lisa upstairs and feed her some black dicks."

They all laughed as Mo went outside to find some guys.

Speed saw me and said, "D, we gonna initiate your Mom as the teams MILF. You got a video camera we can use to video it?"

"Yea, I'll come up with you and get it."

Just then Mo come back with five guys to finish gettin the food out. Big Dick popped his cock out of Lisa's mouth and they stood her up. The five guys Mo brought in grinned, knowing what Speed, Crusher, Mo and Big Dick were going to do to Lisa. The guys walked Lisa, naked, out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her bedroom. I followed close behind. I ran to my room and grabbed my video camera then on the way out I picked up my web cam also and took it with me.

When I got to Lisa's bedroom, they already had her spread out wide open on the bed. Mo and Crusher each had a hand up inside her pussy and was giving it a work out. While Speed and Big Dick sucked and played with her tits. I set up the video camera to get the best shots of it, then I hooked my web cam to the lamp on her night stand. I had a 16 gig memory card in the camera for hours of shooting. I turned on the web cam then left and went back to my room. I set up my computer to show the scene in the bedroom from the web cam. Then I went downstairs and turned on the computer in the dining room to show the scene in the bedroom for any of the guys who wanted to watch it.

All four of them were taking her now. Mo lay on one side of the bed using her tit to jack off his dick with. Crusher was on the other side sucking and squeezing her other tit. Pulling it so hard it looked like he wanted to make it bigger. Speed straddled Lisa's face so he could look down and watch the other guys fucking her. He rode her face, driving his cock deeper down her throat with each thrust. Big Dick was between her legs pounding his huge black cock deep into her white pussy. Lisa's hands and feet shook as Speed and Big Dick pounded their cocks into the top and bottom of her. I turned on the audio to hear the sounds coming out of Lisa's bedroom.

Lisa was trying to yell something but she couldn't because Speed's cock was filling her mouth. By now at least a dozen of the other boys had gathered round the computer and were watching and laughing and shouting encouragement to the four black cock hounds working Lisa over. Just then Mo's cock exploded, spewing cum all over Lisa's tits and her face. Seeing cum splash on Lisa's tit and face, Crusher got so hot he clamped his mouth down on her other tit and sucked and bit so hard I could see her body lifting up in the air.

Meanwhile Speed put both of his hands under the back of her neck so it was lifted up while her head fell back and down. He now had a straight shot for ramming his 8 1/2" of thick black cock down her throat. He began to pound his cock down her throat faster and faster.

"Fuck her mouth, Speed, fuck da bitch's mouth," yelled Mo.

At the same time, Big Dick threw Lisa's legs up over his shoulders, grabbed her hips and began slamming his big thick cock all the way into her pussy. Lisa looked like she was trying to scream, but the only sounds coming from her over the computer speakers was, "Argh, argh, ugh, googh, argh."

There was now at least 45 guys standing round the computer watching Lisa taking all this black cock in her. Some of the boys had their hands in their pants playing with themselves. Others shouted at the computer screen.

"Fuck the whore."

"Ram that cock down her throat."

"Fuck D's Mom up her ass. Shove some black meat in her ass."

Tony, my best friend shouted, "I bet when Big Dick fucks her mouth he will choke her to death on his big cock."

I looked at Tony and thought, he might be right. I wonder if Lisa can swalow all of his big cock. Oh well, I knew we woud all find out when Big Dick sat on her face. Mo and Crusher grabbed Lisa's hands and wrapped them around their cocks making her jack them off. Then Speed started pounding his hips hard against her face as he fucked her mouth. His black cock shot faster back and forth in her mouth. The boys watched Lisa's eyes widen as Speed's black cock pumped between her lips and over her tongue and down her throat. They could hear her gagging as his thick dick filled her mouth and throat.

"Uggghhh, arrggghhhh, uccckkkk."

"she's taking it all," someone yelled.

"He's gonna blow his load right into her belly," another kid laughed.

Then Speed exploded. They saw cum seep out over Lisa's lips as she tried to gulp all of it down. Speed humped harder, banging her nose and eyes with his balls while he squeezed his legs against the side of her head. Finally, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, leaving the last gobs of cum shoot all over her face.

Lisa's tits bounced all over as Big dick continued pounding all 11 inches of his black cock deep into her pussy. With a huge groan, Big Dick suddenly slammed his cock as hard as he could into her and filled her pussy with his cum. "I'm making her my cum dump," Big Dick shouted ramming his cock deeper and deeper into her. The boys watching could see cumm running out of Lisa's pussy and down the crack of her ass. They all started yelling and cheering Big Dick on. Even I couldn't help cheering for Big Dick to fuck Lisa harder. Word around school was no girl had ever taken all of Bog Dick's 11 inches of black cock in all her holes. I really wanted to see if Lisa could. Now we all knew she could take all of his 11 inches in her pussy so we waited to see where he would put it next.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.