The Blend - Cover

The Blend

Copyright (C) 2011, 2012 by the author. All rights reserved.

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A character-driven love story: Ray is a widower with a 15-year old son. He meets Rebecca, a single mom with two teenaged girls, while she is in town for a job interview. They have a passionate one-night stand, and then fall for each other. Their plans to blend their families meet resistance from Ray`s son Ken, who regards Rebecca and her girls invading his home as threats to his mom`s memory.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Ray lay on his back holding Rebecca under his arm. "Mmm," she said. "Every time is better than the last."

"Wouldn't you like to have this every night for the rest of your life?"

"Who wouldn't?"

"Then, will you?"

"Will I what?"

"Marry me?"

"It's not fair to ask a girl a question like that while echoes of her orgasms are still reverberating throughout her pelvis."

"All's fair in love and war."

"Actually, your question is moot."

"How do you figure that?"

"Where's the ring? It's not official without a ring. You'll have to ask me again; so whatever answer I give now won't count."

"The ring!" He smacked his forehead. "How could I have forgotten the ring?" He began patting his nude body. "I must've misplaced it. I do have one, honest. Won't you take my word for it?"

"Nice try," she said and kissed his cheek. "When you find it, let me know."

Ray let out an exasperated sigh. "Wait a minute ... Now I remember." He reached under his pillow and retrieved a small, velvet box. He cracked it open and held it toward her. "Rebecca, will you marry me?"

Rebecca supported herself on an elbow. Her gaze flicked between the ring and Ray's eyes. Finally, she said, "You're serious about this -- aren't you?"

"Of course I'm serious." She plucked the ring from its box. Tears began to spill down her face. "It's beautiful, Ray."

"Try it on. I had to make an educated guess as to size."

She replaced it in its box. "Not 'til I've made up my mind. I'll need some time to think about it ... and I'll want to discuss it with Sonay and Kamelya."

"What, is this a decision by committee?"

"No -- I don't need their approval. If they have a strong objection, I'll want to hear it. Have you run this past Ken?"

"Are you kidding? Ken is still grieving for Maggie. Actually, he never accepted the finality of her death -- he's been denial all this time. The past few days have forced him to face the reality that his mother is gone and won't be coming back."

"Poor kid..."

"Maggie doted on him, Rebecca; and Ken was very close to his mother ... a bit of a mama's boy, truth be known. I think something like this would be healthy for him. I think having sisters would help his development ... help him see women as people and not as objects."

Rebecca nodded. "I understand."

"It might be good for your girls, too -- learning how to live with the male of the species."

"You're probably right about that. When Vadim split, Kami wasn't even three years old and Sonay was still an infant. They have no memory of him. You're the first of my partners they've actually met."

"You mean, for all these years..."

"Nothing ever progressed beyond a one or two night stand." She caressed his face. "You are so sweet."

"Today truly is the first day of the rest of your life, Rebecca. I was hoping we could cap it with some sort of understanding as to where you and I are headed. We don't have to set a date. We don't even have to set a date for setting a date. I wanted to demonstrate my commitment to you."

She kissed him. "Oh, you have. Let me talk to the girls. Maybe I can have an answer for you by this time tomorrow."

Ray set the box on the nightstand. "You don't have to give me an answer. It'll be sitting right here, waiting for you once you make up your mind."


Ray stepped into his kitchen. "I bought the supplies you suggested," he said, "bran muffins and cereal for Sonay."

"Thanks."

"What should we plan for dinner?" Ray asked. "I'll confess that Ken and I eat out way too often -- and when we don't, it's likely to be Stouffer's."

"Same here, actually. I'm still thinking about last night's dinner."

"At the Reef? I thought that went well."

"I'd agree, except for Kamelya's behavior," Rebecca replied. "I don't know what got into her."

"What do you mean?"

"Ordinarily she'd leap at the chance to have a Shirley Temple -- she loves them. She especially likes to eat the cherries. And, any other time she'd express at least some curiosity over the more exotic fare on the menu."

"Like the frogs' legs?" he asked.

"Exactly. She's quite adventuresome that way. And the thing about dessert."

"Did you notice? She turned her nose up at everything Kenny liked. Maybe it's her defensive boy- shields in action."

"You might be right," she replied.

"She probably didn't want to be seen having anything in common with him. They'll probably find they have quite a bit in common. Ken's not your typical high- school jock. He's rather sensitive and romantic."

Rebecca nodded. "I think you've nailed it."

"If she's cutting herself off from Kenny simply because he's male -- she's losing out on some fun and companionship."

"Some time when I can get her alone I'll speak to her about it. I'll need to find the right opportunity to broach the subject."

"I know you have a lot on your plate," he said.

Sonay stepped into the kitchen wearing her sleep shirt. "Good morning, Mom. Kami's in the shower. She got to it first." Sonay pulled out a chair and sat at the table. Rebecca set a plate before her. "I am so sick of bran muffins."

"You need the fibre," Rebecca replied. "You don't want to start needing enemas again -- do you?"

"No..." Sonay broke the muffin in half and began eating it.

Ken came down the stairs in his bathrobe. "How long is she going to be in that shower?" he asked. "It must be half an hour already."

"Would you like some juice or milk while you're waiting?"

"No..." He headed back up to his room.

Kamelya came into the kitchen wearing a floral sundress, her hair still wet. She pulled out a chair. "Kami," Ray said, "I think there's a hair dryer in the vanity drawer."

"Oh, no thanks -- I just let it drip. I'll brush it once it's dry."

"Hair like yours looks like an investment in time," he remarked.

"Tell me about it," Rebecca replied.

"KEN!" Ray shouted upstairs. "The shower's free."

Sonay gestured to her mother and whispered in her ear. Rebecca whispered something back; then the girl turned to Ray. "Ray?" Sonay said tentatively.

"What, Sonay?"

"May I use the computer?"

"What for?" he asked.

"Ummm..." Sonay looked toward her mother.

"She's still a little shy addressing you ... There's a social networking site for tweens -- it's moderated and safe. She has some friends on it and she'd like to keep in touch."

"I suppose. After breakfast I'll get you started on it -- okay?"

"'Kay..."

"Kami, you may feel free to use the computer, too, if you'd like."

"Okay ... thanks..."

"EWWW! GRROSSSS!" came a cry from the bathroom upstairs.

"What is it, Ken?" Ray shouted up the stairs.

"All this hair in the drain! Yuck!"

Rebecca glanced at Kamelya. "Kami -- can you remember to be a considerate houseguest and take your hair out of the drain after you shower?"

"Yes, Mom..." Kamelya headed up the stairs.

"What were we talking about last night?" Ray asked her and winked.

"Hey!" came a shout from upstairs, followed by the sounds of a scuffle.

"MOM!"

"I'll investigate," Ray said and headed up the stairs. He saw Kamelya on her rear on the floor. "What happened?"

"She shoved me," Ken replied.

"I did not!," Kamelya protested. "I came upstairs to take my hair out of the drain and he wouldn't let me in the bathroom. I tried to push past him and..."

Ray glowered at Ken. "Get to your room. I'll deal with you momentarily." He extended his hand to Kamelya and helped her to her feet. "I'm sorry, Kami..." He opened his arms to her but she stepped past him and into the bathroom.

"All right, Ken," he said to his son. "Explain yourself. You made a stink about the hair in the drain and then stood in her way when she came to remedy the situation. You goaded her into shoving you so you could shove back. What's this about?"

"She's making it look worse than it was. I didn't push her hard enough to knock her down. She fell down on purpose!"

"If you catch someone off balance, it doesn't take much to knock her over." Ray pursed his lips and shook his head. "The point is, Big Man -- we don't go around shoving others, we don't push around women and we don't shove guests in this house. Understood?"

"Yes, Dad."

"Did you ever see me model that sort of behavior with your mother? Or, with anyone for that matter?"

"No, Dad."

"You are to stay right here in you room until you can deliver an apology to Kamelya -- a sincere apology. Understood?"

Ken sighed. "Yes, Dad."

"And, then, you may take your shower."

Ray returned to the kitchen. Kamelya was sitting at the table, holding her forehead in her palm. "Where did your mother go?" he asked.

"She's helping Sonay go to the bathroom."

Ray pulled out a chair and sat so he was at Kamelya's eye level. She brushed tears from her face and then looked at him, dry-eyed. "Kami -- I'm really sorry about what happened. Ken was completely out of line and he's been corrected. I hope he didn't injure you."

"I'm fine."

He regarded her. "Are you hungry? Would you like half a grapefruit?"

Kamelya's eyes brightened. She nodded. "Yes, please."

"Then, I'll cut one for you."

Kamelya began scooping grapefruit sections with a spoon. Ken approached her, still in his bathrobe. "Kami," he said, "I'm sorry. I was out of line."

She regarded him. "Apology accepted, Ken." She returned to her grapefruit.

Rebecca returned with Sonay in tow. "I was just making sure Sonay has what she needs."

"That little misunderstanding between Ken and Kami has been resolved," Ray replied.

"Can you show me how to use the computer, now?" Sonay asked.

"In a minute, Sonay." He turned to her sister. "Kami, if you need anything else please feel free to rummage through the cabinets. You're welcome to whatever we have."

"Thanks."

"My first order of business is to find a bank and deposit Kirk's advance," Rebecca said. "Any suggestions?"

"That depends on what you're looking for ... convenience or service."

"How about convenience AND service?"

"This town has a lot of Associated Bank branches -- and there's one in the lobby of the Westmar building. It's where we do our banking."

"That sounds good."

"There's a branch at the Silverton Mall -- the strip mall at the corner of Grand and Park. Just turn right out of the driveway and you can't miss it." Rebecca stood, regarding him. "What?"

"Car keys?"

He slapped his forehead. "Of course..." He took a key ring from a hook on a board hanging by the door to the garage. "Here. The tank is full."

"When I get back maybe I'll take the girls out and do some shopping for an apartment."

"There's a garage door opener clipped to the visor," he called to her as she headed out the door. "Okay, Sonay -- let's look at the computer."

Ray heard the water shut off in the bathroom. Shortly, Ken descended the stairs in shorts and tee. He headed into the kitchen. "Dad?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.