Naughty K-9 Cop - Cover

Naughty K-9 Cop

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What happens when my overactive imagination takes over & an oh so naughty k-9 cop comes into my fantasy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

After the dogs finished with us we were cleaned up and left alone to rest. When I awoke I was alone and my pussy was on fire with need. I reached down and pushed my fingers into my aching cunt thrusting them as deep as they would go and pulling my legs back towards my chest exposing my aching pussy to the cool air that flowed around me. I writhed on the mats below me as my fingers rubbed and thrust into my needy pussy, grinding my body towards its first orgasm upon awakening, greedy to cum again. Images of thick hard dog and cop cocks flashed across my mind and my fingers sped up flying over my aching clit and dragging an orgasm from my already leaking pussy. I moaned as it ripped through my body from my stiff clit to my even stiffer nipples.

My actions seemed to have attracted attention two dogs padded over to me their cocks already emerging from their hairy sheaths, we were alone together and I was a bit scared of what might happen next. The sniffed at my dripping cunt and lapped around the edges drinking my juices from my steamy pussy.

Eagerly I thrust my aching cunt up at those rough rasping tongues loving the feel of them running over my dripping pussy. I spread my legs wide and planted my feet thrusting my open cunt up and begging them to lick me. "Please I need your doggy tongues, please make me cum, I want to be your doggy bitch" I moaned. One of them concentrated his tongue on my pussy while the other tongued my butt licking at the thick juices that ran out of my cunt and coated my straining butt. I whined as they licked my horny body covering me in doggy drool and lashing me with their wonderful tongues. My own hands massaged my breasts rubbing over them and pulling and pinching my hard nipples. I moaned continuously caught up in the pleasure that those doggies were inflicting on my well used body.

I rolled over eager for one of thos thick doggy cocks to spear into my gaping cunt. I spread my legs wide and bucked my hips back at them, their tongues dueled spearing deep into my dripping pussy. I begged them to mount me. "Please fuck me, fill me with your thick hard doggy cocks. I need to be used, I need you to pound into me to empty your balls deep into my cunt." I begged. One of them jumped up thrusting his thick cock at my eager cunt. I reached back and helped him impale me on his pistoning dick. I screamed as he thrust hard and deep filling me almost too quickly and forcefully with his hard wonderful cock. The other dog came around to my face and I rubbed my face over his hairy sheath and dripping dick. Coating my face with his pre-cum. Another dog entered and came over to our little doggy orgy he licked at my stiff nipples his teeth grazing them and making me scream at the combined pleasure pain.

"Please doggy let me suck your cock" I said to the dog in front of me. Almost as if he understood what I was saying he positioned his thrusting cock in front my my face. I grasped it with my hands and sucked that thick cokhead hard and deep as my hands rubbed him firmly he yipped and thrust up demanding that I take him deeper.

The other dog laved my nipples with his rough tongue making them glisten with his doggy saliva. My hips wildy moved on the cock buriend in my pussy rubbing my slick cunt up and down his rigid cock, eating him with my eager pussy. I came for the first time on this dogs dick clamping down hard as my pussy clenched its way through the orgasm. I sucked harder on the cock in my mouth dragging my mouth up and down its soaking length and fighting to take it all deep into my mouth wanting and needing to make him cum and fill my mouth with his thick dog cum. His swollen cockhead bumped at the back of my throat and his balls drew up tight as I sucked him deep and ran my eager tongue over his hard red cock. I drew back and sucked his on just his plump cockhead rolling my tongue over and around it and massaged his exposed cock shaft with my hand rubbing along his moist glistening length as my eager mouth clamped down on him and moved slowly oh so slowly back down along his firm length swallowing his thick cock again. The dog at my tits was licking frantically and humping the air his own thick red doggy cock thrusting frantically and drooling doggy pre-cum all over the mats beneath him. The sight made me hornier and I moaned around the cock buried in my mouth which made the dog attached to it grunt and thrust his dick even deeper into my mouth. Finally he began to cum jetting thick ropes of doggy cum into my mouth and belly whining and thrusting as he came hard and deep in my mouth. Filling my panting gasping mouth over and over again and overflowing it. Eagerly he thrust dominating me and overcome as his doggy balls emptied and his shaft twitched caught up in the pleasure that my sucking mouth drew from his body. His softening shaft slipped from my mouth and I panted as air began to flow to my lungs again.

My aching pussy was being pounded by the dog buried in it and I came again. My cunt gushing juices and letting his thick doggy knot slide into me and lock our horny privates together our hips thrusting at each other and straining to cum together. The dog at my tits moved around to my mouth leaving my stiff nipples to drag along the mat below me. I happily sucked along his length wanting him to cum in my mouth to fill me again. I moaned around his thick cock as the dick buried in my pussy blasted hot cum into me throbbing as we came together. My pussy was on fire as orgasms ripped through my body my hips moving of their own volition. My pussy was sealed to that thick dog cock and I loved it! I grunted and groaned as we came and came over and over again and tried to also concentrate on the thick dick in my mouth loving it with my tongue and mouth. Sucking him and drooling along the hard doggy cock.

I loved the feel of that hard cock in my mouth knowing that his pleasure was reliant on my mouth. I hummed as I worked his cock in and out of my mouth sucking and drooling along it lubing him with my spit and mixing with his eager pre-cum. The spasms in my pussy pushed me to new heights made me want to make the dog in my mouth feel as good as I did. Soon he was cumming to filling me once again with hot doggy sperm!

When I cam back to myself I lay in a pool of sticky doggy cum. In the corner I noticed there was a shower and I hurried over to give myself a quick wash. As I was nearing the end of my shower several cops came in, and walked over to me and the shower. "Look at her boys, isnt' she hot?" one said. There was a round of agreements and comments as they all checked out my naked body.

"You know what I think it might be time for a strip search and since she is already naked I guess it will just have to be a cavity search!" one joked. I trembled at the thought and my pussy oozed at the images this brought to mind. That same cop ordered me to exit the shower and "spread em" I quickly complied. Rubbing my eager body sensuously against the cold hard wall and spreading my legs wide open.

Hands ran over my and under my arms caressing my sensitive skin and rubbing along my sides and around to my front tweaking my nipples oh too briefly and running down my body to my waist. The cop who was searching me thrust his stiff cock still encased in his uniform against my naked butt and I rubbed back against him loving the feel of that hard dick pressing against my soft butt. He groaned and said "Guess this will be a full cavity search after all."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.