The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 51

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 51 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

"Okay, then," Lon announced. "I think we're all square. Everybody even got a cum -- except Mary, and I'm gonna discuss HER piece of this little fiasco with her later!"

Sally slid out from under Fred and he collapsed; first the abuse, then the more pleasant second round left him physically and emotionally drained.

Lon and Toby dressed quickly and Lon stepped up with some duct tape, "Gimme the arms, Man." Fred didn't argue -- he had nothing left in him, it seemed like -- he was a hollow shell. Too many people knew too much; he'd disgraced himself, and he didn't even know with whom. Lon wrapped tape several times around Fred's forearms at his wrists, then undid the ropes and moved on to unlacing the hood. Toby stood by with a couple of eye patches and some electrical tape; when the hood came off, the patches covered Fred's eyes and the tape locked them down. "Okay, let's go," Lon grunted, again poking Fred with the muzzle of the starter pistol.

"Where we goin'?" Fred asked, his voice dull and resigned.

"You're leaving, Man. I'm gonna take you out somewhere and we're gonna leave you to undo yourself -- there's no reason to get stupid. You paid for your end of this thing, in spades -- we just want to get clear, you know?" Lon said conversationally as he led Fred down the hall and out Beth's front door -- still naked -- to his truck. "Climb up..." Fred got in on the passenger side, with Sally behind him, holding his clothing. Lon went around to the driver's side, got in, and started the truck. Toby, in Lon's car, backed out of the driveway so that Lon could, then took up station behind him as they headed for the edge of town.

Things were quiet between them as they drove out beyond the city limits, to a country lane, then to a dirt road, chosen basically at random. Lon pulled off the road into a small brushy clearing and stopped, shutting off the pickup. "Am I dead?" Fred asked.

"Nah," Lon replied. "We're gonna leave, now. It'll take you a couple of minutes to get the tape off your eyes, and a bit longer to get the tape off your wrists, once you can see it. By then, we'll be long gone. Your stuff is in the floorboards. I think you've learned to be careful whose pussy you poach, don't you?"

"Yeah," Fred agreed shortly.

Lon waved Sally out; she got down from the cab and headed back to where Toby had already turned Lon's car around. "As for the bisexual thing, Man, I wouldn't get too freaked about it. Sure, you like it -- lots of guys do. Maybe sometime I'll chase you down for another suck and fuck..." He let the threat linger a moment. "I wouldn't go hunting us if I was you, though -- we know what you look like, and you've only seen Mary. And by now you know not to fuck with Mary, right?"

"Yeah." Fred's voice was totally colorless.

"Besides, we've got some pictures, you know?" Lon added. "And Mary's underage. Shit, so am I. So's my buddy! That'd look, well, real bad -- especially the pics from Round Two..." He fished the keys out of the ignition and tossed them into the floorboards atop Fred's clothing, then got down out of the truck. "Oh, shit -- I forgot your boots! You stay just like that, now, until I come back with them..." He poked Fred in the side with the pistol as a reminder, then shut the door.

Fred sat there, stewing. Kid was lying, probably ... He brought his wrists up -- and Lon stepped onto the running board. "You shouldn't be moving! If I can't trust you, I might as well shoot you!" Fred froze -- and almost peed his pants! Shit!

This time, he sat there, rigid, hoping that he wouldn't catch a bullet, until he heard the car drive off. It took almost five painful minutes to get the electrical tape and eyepatch blindfold from over his eyes, and another three to get the duct tape off his wrists with his teeth; by then, the kids were long gone. Thoroughly depressed, Fred got slowly into his clothes and started the truck, then set about trying to find out where he was. It was another half hour before he was in familiar territory, and another fifteen minutes before he reached a place where he had to make a decision where to go from there. Not surprisingly, he ended up at his favorite bar...


Toby, Lon, and Sally returned to Beth's house, triumphant. Lon and Sally watched while Toby edited the footage from the web cams and the video camera. It was surprising what they could do with it all -- especially the second round footage! Toby made two sets of the whole show, then pieced together footage that actually made it look like Fred invited Toby and Lon to fuck him when they arrived while he was having sex with Sally -- even to the point of making it look like he preferred them to her! Toby would play with various cuts for days, but they had MORE than they needed; Lon made some calls to his mother, Beth, and Louise.

"We got it!" Lon announced, when Louise answered at work and collected Beth, who picked up an extension. "In fact, we got more that expected!"

"Well, that's wonderful!" Louise enthused. "Where is Fred now?"

"I dunno -- we couldn't follow him, afterward -- he'd have caught us," Lon replied. "I need to tell you how it all went down for you to understand -- and that's probably not a good idea over the phone..."

"Okay," Louise agreed. "Where can we talk?"

"Well, it went down at Beth's -- why don't you come home with her?" Lon suggested. "We can screen the video then..."

"Great!" Louise agreed. "We'll be off in a few minutes..."

It was over an hour before Louise and Beth arrived, but that just gave Toby more time with the footage. He tuned some things and created two DVDs -- which they were testing in the DVD player in the living room when the women arrived. "Okay, so what happened?" Louise asked.

Lon opened his mouth, but he didn't feel that he was the best person to present things. Turning to Toby, he said, "You tell them."

Toby nodded and waved the women onto the couch. "Want anything to drink or anything?" he asked. Both Louise and Beth shook their heads no, so he launched into the explanation, "Okay, I'm sure you're aware that Lon wasn't happy about using Sally for bait -- and he was even less happy when Teela backed out. We also had the issue of ensuring that everyone understood that the video was of underage sex -- which might or might not have been adequate as a deterrent, where Fred was concerned. Lon felt we needed more, um, creative control -- and I had a brainstorm..." He clicked the remote on the DVD and the long-cut video began playing, showing Sally and Fred entering Beth's bedroom. "We set up Ma's room," he amplified, "as it was the easiest place to get controlled video coverage..."

The soundtrack the delivered that critical piece of dialog wherein Sally mentioned being seventeen and Fred steamrollered right over it, then moved on to the face shot that made Fred identifiable. Then Sally flopped back on the bed and Fred crawled atop her and started pumping, and Toby froze the picture. "We could have stopped here," Toby admitted, "but, like I said, Lon was pissed over having some old guy fuck his girlfriend, and we figured that if we worked at it, we could get something that would provide a better handle, sooo..." He resumed the video. Louise watched the takedown, and the immobilization, then Lon's taunting abuse -- and the face fuck.

"Omigawd!" Louise looked up at Lon, wide-eyed.

"You ain't seen nothin' yet!" Lon grinned.

Louise saw what Lon was talking about; on screen, the boys scammed Fred and moved on to Toby ass-fucking him in short order. "Omigawd! You guys..." Louise sat there, wide-eyed.

"It gets better," Lon grinned.

It did, too. You could tell that when Lon stopped abusing Fred, he started doing a serious blowjob on the young athlete, rather than just taking it. And they had prime footage of Fred with his mouth open while Lon blew his load in it -- and the swallow that followed it. Even more interesting was the comfort sucking that Fred took to doing afterward. The signs of cooperation began to show -- and when Sally's shot of her hand working Fred's erection appeared, Louise was beside herself! "Holy shit! He'll NEVER want THIS to get out!"

Lon grinned from ear to ear. "And it gets EVEN BETTER!"

There was a quiet groan, and Toby glanced over at his Ma. Beth's face was pink and she was unconsciously sliding the hands she had clasped between her legs up and down over her mons. "You okay, Ma?"

"I miss that..." Beth husked.

"What?"

"Being bound, blindfolded. Not knowing what comes next..." She was breathing hard. On the screen, Toby swatted Fred's ass and Beth grunted in synch with Fred. "That, too..."

Toby nodded, thoughtful. "Why don't you go ahead and enjoy yourself, Ma?"

"Oh, I..." Beth glanced around, embarrassed.

"Everybody knows you're a slut, Ma," Toby pressed, knowing that the humiliation would add to her arousal. "Be yourself. Maybe I can find a paddle somewhere..."

"I ... I..." Beth glanced around, wide-eyed.

"Do it now!" Toby snapped. "Get out of those scrubs and get your hands in your twat!"

Beth looked shell-shocked, but she mumbled, "Yes, Toby," and stood, undoing the ties to her scrub pants.

Toby shrugged at the wall of astonished glances, muttering, "Candace isn't here. Besides, she'd rather have a male Dom, anyway, wouldn't you, Ma?"

Beth wasn't looking at anyone, but she nodded her head while she pretended to be busy getting out of her clothing.

Toby sighed. "There are things I can do and things I can't..."

Lon eyed him. "Maybe."

Toby flashed a glance at his friend. "Shouldn't, then?"

Lon nodded.

"Thank God!" Louise declared fervently. "I thought my pussy was gonna catch fire!" She undid her scrub bottoms and slid them and her panties down without getting up from the couch and boldly began rubbing her mons. "This is so hot..." she murmured, her gaze fixed on the screen.

"Umm, Sweetheart..." Sally flicked a gaze at Lon, then flicked her eyes at Beth, who was coming out of the last of her clothing.

Lon grunted, then looked back at Toby. "So. We've got three women here. And we've both dropped two loads already today..." Toby grinned and stepped in close to Lon, where they held a short whispered conference.

"Sally, strip," Lon directed.

"Ma, give Sally that tongue ride you owe her." Toby directed, almost simultaneously. The two males watched while Sally and Beth got organized -- even moving the coffee table so Sally could lie on the floor parallel to the couch and watch the video and Beth could crawl up between her legs ... Beth would miss a few things, but she could always see the replay.

Meanwhile, events on-screen moved into Round Two. Louise was watching avidly as her husband took in Toby's cock and started nursing it, her fingers flying over her clitoris. "I owe you guys big time!" she panted, her eyes rolling to Lon's, "This is..."

"Keep watching," Lon advised.

About that time, Fred started making comments about Toby's cock size. Bug-eyed, Louise turned to Toby, "Omigawd!" There was NO WAY Fred would EVER let THIS get out! She was home free! So were the boys! She watched as the scene progressed, her eyes getting bigger and bigger and her fingers flashing across her clit; when Toby blew his load into Fred's open mouth, Louise's eyes rolled up and she rock back, stiff as a board, wailing "OOOHHHH! GODDAAAAAAMN!!!" Then she rocked back forward and listened to Fred as he lost his cool under the effects of Sally's mouth and Lon's pounding cock; when it was over, she sat there, shaking her head in amazement. "Unbefuckinglievable!" she exclaimed. "Fred just let go..."

"Yeah," Toby grinned. "Towards the end, he just rolled over and started sucking and fucking. I made an edited version that is VERY embarrassing -- a couple of dubs we added and some edits and it looks like he started fucking Sally, but when we showed up he dumped her to take on dicks..."

"Oh, no shit? Gawd, that's even worse than this!" Louise exclaimed. She shook her head. "I can't imagine how I'm gonna pay you guys back -- pull a train, or something..." She eyed Lon sidelong.

"I'm sure we'll think of something," Lon assured her. "There's Sally, of course..."

"Well, I'll be happy to replace Beth," Louise offered, "but she's doing such a fine job..." Sally was rolling and thrashing on the floor moaning; Beth was attached to her clitoris like a limpet. "There's always some time in the future..." She looked up at Lon, "In the meantime, well, I need another favor..."

"Oh? What's that?" Lon asked.

"I need a cock, BAD, Baby! Maybe two!" Louise replied. "Please?"

Toby glanced back and forth between the women, frowning. "Ma..."

"Yeah," Lon nodded, reading his mind. "Okay, you handle Louise. Beth! Kneel up, so I can stick a dick in you!"

"Keep your nose in Sally's twat!" Toby admonished, then turning to Louise, he murmured, "So, doggy?"

"Oh thank God!" Louise went onto all floors on the carpet. The guys shucked out of their clothing and knelt up to deliver the requested services. Beth purred into Sally's cunt as Lon's cock slid into her tunnel and began stroking; Louise moaned, "Oh, Baby! Thank God!" as Toby pressed his cock into her. Toby turned to Lon and grinned, "It's tough being us -- all this work..."

Lon laughed. "I never figured when we started this that I'd be in a situation where I was getting too much pussy!" Then he got to thinking about it; actually, the reason he was short on semen right now was that he'd been fucking a man ... THAT was kind of embarrassing -- but it didn't kill him or anything...

Louise was clam-happy. Fred was handled; whenever it was that he decided to pull the plug, he'd get a nasty surprise ... The group was safe, and she could fuck anybody she wanted to. Toby's dick was reaming the shit out of her and it was just WONDERFUL! The boy's jokes just kind of added icing to the cake; she wasn't getting as much dick as she'd like, but what she WAS getting was prime stuff, not your average bar pickup whose size was gonna be a surprise and who was already loaded and limp-dicked before he started ... Who knew where things would go from here? "Yeah, Baby, fuck me! Like that! Yeah! Yeah! Oh, GAAAWD!" Toby, nowhere near a cum, just kept pounding.

Sally was whimpering her way through her third orgasm, gushing fluids into Beth's open mouth. "Oh, God! No more! I can't stand it!"

Lon grinned. "Come back here and lick my balls, then, while I give Beth her ride."

Beth let go and Sally crawled back to her boyfriend/master, who laughed. "Forget it, Babe -- I don't think you can get at 'em, anyway."

"Well..." Sally shrugged. Obviously, she was willing ... Beth, unencumbered by having to tongue Sally's gash, was throwing herself back at Lon energetically.

"See what you can do, then," Lon grunted. "Lick some clit if you can't get to 'em..." He eyed her to see what her reaction would be, but Sally didn't blink; she went over onto her back and wormed her way between Lon's legs from behind. It turned out that she COULD get to his balls, sometimes, and it was a novel experience...

"Oh, Lonnie! Thank you, Baby! That's so good!" Beth cooed as one of her orgasms swept over her.

"Swat her on the ass, occasionally," Toby grunted. "She likes it."

"So do I, Babe!" Louise muttered, turning her head, "So do I!" Toby shrugged and gave her a swat, noticing the effect -- an involuntary tightening of Louise's twat that took a few seconds to subside. After that, there wasn't much talk -- just wordless wails from the two older women and an occasional loud smack until the boys dribbled the remains of their daily semen production into their clutching cunts.

While they relaxed in the aftermath, Toby presented Louise with the two DVDs he had created for her. "I'm gonna fine-tune this, but here is the raw stuff."

"Thanks, Baby," Louise replied. "Thanks for everything."

"No problem," Toby grinned. "What are you going to tell the boys?"

Louise pursed her lips. "Just that it is handled, for now, I think. Terence..." her voice trailed off.

"We'll find a way to help him, somehow," Toby promised.

"Thanks!" Louise smiled, and headed home. While Beth saw her to the door, Lon asked, "What are we supposed to do for him?"

"He needs to get to be okay with whatever it is that he is," Toby replied.

"Well, what is he?" Lon queried.

"He THINKS he's bi," Toby replied. "But he's afraid he's gay."

"So? What am I supposed to do?" Lon asked. "Feed him dick? I'M not gay, despite what I did to his old man..."

Toby shrugged. "I'm not either, but I was in there swinging. I don't think that wanting your cock sucked makes you gay -- or even bi."

"Me either," Beth piped up, returning to the room. "Can I dress?"

"Sure." Toby waved approval. At Sally's look of inquiry, Lon nodded, too.

"So what's the problem?" Beth asked.

"Terence," Toby replied shortly.

"He's pretty upset," Beth agreed.

"So what do YOU think?" Lon asked. "Is he queer?"

"I don't think so," Beth replied. "I think he's very bisexual, but not gay."

"How do you tell the difference?" Lon wanted to know.

"Well, it's a range," Beth replied, holding up her hands. "Over here, you have your heterosexual guys who just don't have any interest. That's not the same as being homophobic or PRETENDING not to have any interest -- some of those guys are liars." She waved her left hand. "Over here," she added, waving her right, "are gays -- and they have no interest in girls -- except maybe as friends or kindred souls. But in between..." She waved both hands. "There is a range. At the edges are guys who for all intents and purposes are either gay or heterosexual -- but don't mind having recreational sex with a guy or a gal -- whatever. In the middle, you have guys who are omnivorous -- they'll fuck anything that walks..." She grinned.

"So how do you define somebody's orientation?" Lon demanded.

"By who he can have relationships with, I think," Beth replied. "Recreational sex doesn't count -- it's which sex he can develop a relationship with. A guy who can only fall in love with guys is gay..."

Toby frowned. "That would tend to mean that there are probably very few TRUE bisexuals..."

Beth nodded. "You're right -- they would be few and far between. And their environment wouldn't help -- any partner they have of either sex is unlikely to want to see him form attachments with the other. But a LOT of guys are functionally bisexual -- meaning that they have sex with males and females -- or did at some point in their lives."

Lon was frowning, so Beth came to his rescue, "A one-off is experimentation. Lots of young guys try it, because, for one thing, guys are constantly horny -- and for another, guy sex is easier for guys to get than girl sex."

"It is?" Sally blinked.

Beth nodded. "Think about it. Many young guys probably fall into experimentation with one or two friends at an all-male sleepover or whatever, looking at porn. Somebody starts rubbing themselves off, and someone else ups the ante -- it might take three or four outings or more, and the guys have to trust each other, because being outed as being gay is a real show-stopper, but eventually, two of them trade sucks. Or however many of them are present, because nobody can be allowed to sit it out, once it starts. It's slow, but it happens -- they start with masturbating each other, probably, and nothing else happens until trust builds up. But guys ALWAYS want to fuck, so once they get started, there is a good chance that eventually one of them will start sucking. I figure that's what happened with Terence and Damian." Sally nodded, understanding. "But there are places -- like those places Fred Carter was going to -- where guys who have already decided that they like certain parts of the experience can go and meet others. And it's not a relationship thing -- it's just sex. Since girls make things harder because they're trying to set up a relationship, going somewhere just to get your cock sucked is a lot easier. It's anonymous -- no strings -- the guy sucks, you cum, you're out of there." Beth hesitated for a moment, then added, "Of course, because it IS anonymous, sometimes it might not be a guy..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.