The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 44

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Beth relaxed on her bed, listening to the rhythmic noises coming from the living room while rubbing Terence's back; Lon and Sally weren't noisy like Teela and Rick -- although they could certainly be intense! Terence had gotten her past eight orgasms before his own arousal got control of him and he pumped his seed into her; now, she was keeping him from feeling too tired to go another round later by massaging out the kinks... "Sweetie, when do you have to be home? We kind of goofed up, so I really need for you to stay and do me again..."

"Huh?" Terence grunted, half asleep. "Howcum?"

"You were supposed to do my ass, remember? If Mistress finds out you didn't..."

"We could just tell her..."

"I'd rather be able to prove it, if you don't mind," Beth replied. "I'm kind of hoping to get Lonnie and Sally to witness things, you know? I hate to just blow Mistress off -- it sets a bad precedent." She rubbed his hard buttocks, "Besides, you don't have any problem doing my ass, do you? There's no need to last a hundred years -- just enjoy yourself and give me a cum enema..."

"Yeh," Terence grinned. "I can do that..."

"Good!" Beth replied. "Just relax and build up your strength; when the time comes, I'll suck you if you need it..."


"How you doin', Babe?" Lon gasped out. Sally had developed this cycle; she came down on him, burying him deep, then slid backward a bit, then rose until his glans was wedged in her opening, and came back down -- sort of a reciprocating piston cycle -- or maybe a pump, considering how wet she was!

"G-good!" Sally gasped. Teela talked a lot during sex, but Sally seemed to limit herself to variations on "Uh" or "Unh" or "Mmph" or "Oh" -- and loud pants, apparently, when she was doing most of the work...

"Good," Lon grunted. "I want you to get one before I do..."

"Okay," Sally pushed out, "Soon?"

"Soon," Lon nodded. It wasn't sparkling repartee, but they were both powerfully distracted.

"Can I -- ungh! -- ask..." Sally gasped out.

"What?"

"My nipples..."

Lon blinked; he was already playing with them, and they were sticking out there. "What?" He wasn't going to leave them alone...

"More?"

"More?"

"Harder..."

"Oh." He'd already been mauling them, tugging and twisting, more or less gently -- so he bore down on them, pinching...

"Yes!" Sally gasped. It was painful, but more of an itch -- the kind that demanded more scratching. And it added to her pleasure. "Please!"

It seemed like abuse -- but Lon found it didn't bother him, especially since he'd been asked to deliver it. He stepped up the intensity, crushing the tissues between his fingers while he tugged and twisted. Sally's eyes got wild and she started panting loudly; Lon could see the approach of her peak on her face and started slamming up into her. "AAAUUUUGGGGGHHH!!!" she wailed, shaking like a leaf while another shot-glass full of her fluids drenched Lon's crotch, "GAAAAAWWWDD!!!"

"Awright, lie back! I'm gonna finish!" Lon directed, pushing her backward. Sally did the best she could to get onto her back before he climbed on, pushing her knees up and out, and leaning on them while he speared himself into her. Lon couldn't explain why he had to do things this way with her; the urgency just came upon him and would not be denied! Besides, she liked it -- he KNEW she did -- it was there in her face when he mounted her! He set up a pounding attack whose sole purpose was to assuage his need to flood her vagina...

It didn't take long -- but then he'd been close before. He ground himself against her while his cock gouted; Sally cooed and caressed everything within reach while smiling happily, her eyes glowing. "Damn, that's good!" he grunted.

"I loved it!" Sally exclaimed, barely stopping herself from using the word again, this time applying it to Lon. Was he ready for that? Was she? It sure felt like it...

Lon caught the hesitation and wondered, but confined himself to grinning, "I did, too!" He levered himself up and stepped back, letting Sally stretch out.

From the door, a voice murmured, "It's your job to clean him up, Sally -- don't you think?" Beth stood there, eyes twinkling. "It's tradition, kind of. You know how, right?"

"Uh huh!" In a flash, Sally was up on her knees, sucking and licking at their collected juices. Lon, surprised, settled in to enjoy the oral attention while Beth wandered up.

Beth shook her head. "Do you squirt EVERY time? My bed's wet, my carpet's wet..."

"I'm sorry!" Sally replied between licks and kisses. "I guess I do, when..."

Beth smiled. "Well, whatever. I'll bring you a towel. I came out to handle some things that we forgot though ... Remember what your mother said, Lonnie?"

"Oh, yeah," Lon nodded, thinking about it. "You fucked up, didn't you?"

"With Terence? Yes," Beth agreed. "I was kind of hoping that the pair of you would, like, witness the make-up..."

Lon nodded. "Think that's gonna be good enough?"

"I guess that's up to you," Beth replied candidly.

"What's this?" Sally asked.

"Beth was supposed to get anal sex from Terence -- at least the first time," Lon explained.

"Oh, yeah."

"Will it be all right with you guys if he does it now?" Beth asked. "If you don't think so, I'll just take the punishment -- but it was a heat of the moment thing..."

"And we caused it," Lon added. "I'm cool. You don't have to at all, in fact..."

"I don't think passing is a good idea," Beth shook her head. "A little scheduling problem is one thing, but flat out disobedience..."

"Okay," Lon agreed, "What about the other thing?"

Beth turned to Sally. "Do you want your pussy licked?" She smirked. "Probably a lot of good stuff in there..."

Sally flashed a look at Lon, "I, uh, dunno..."

"We're gonna OD, here," Lon opined. "Let's take an option on a future date -- some day when she's all skanky with a couple of loads of cum, so you can feel slutty getting her off..." He grinned widely.

"Lonnie!" Beth exclaimed, grinning back, "You DO know how to make a slut happy! Done! Let me go get that towel..."

Five minutes later, they were watching from close-up as Terence, with great ceremony, inserted his seven-plus inches in Beth's ass. "Does it hurt?" Sally asked, wide-eyed.

"It all depends upon your level of preparation," Beth gasped, as Terence started moving slowly in and out of her rectum. "Fast and hard, with no preparation, it feels like you're being torn in half, or stabbed. Slow and easy, with a little lube, and it can be quite pleasant. I cum this way..."

"No kidding?"

"No kidding." Beth took a breath; Terence had a BIG cock... "What do you know about enemas, Sweetie?"

"Um, not a lot -- why?" Sally asked.

"It comes under the heading of preparation. How would you like to have to clean Lonnie up after he's been in your ass -- like you did just now?"

"OH!" Sally was bug-eyed.

Beth grinned over her shoulder at the younger woman. "It'll happen -- but you can learn to shift the odds with an occasional enema..." She closed her eyes and sucked in a breath, her face starting to display her pleasure. "That's it, Sweetie -- go ahead and work it, I'm set now. If it gets too lose, swat me on the ass and I'll tighten up. Enjoy yourself! Shoot a load up my colon! Make my ass drip white goo!" She started backing into Terence's strokes.

"I think we've seen enough, don't you?" Lon asked Sally. "We don't have to stay for the cum-shot..."

"Okay," Sally nodded; collecting her clothing, she started climbing into it, flicking an eye over her shoulder at the big black and the older woman as they engaged in their unusual (to Sally) act.

Neither Beth nor Terence was in any mood for goodbyes; the younger couple just smiled and waved and headed out, once they were dressed. Once out in the hall, Sally diffidently opened the subject, "Ummm..."

"Yeah," Lon answered, his face letting her know that he knew the question. "I like it, so you're gonna do it. And Beth's right -- you're gonna get caught short at some point."

"Oh." Sally's stomach fluttered -- not at the idea of sucking a cock covered with fecal matter, but rather with the implied control that Lon was exerting. "She, uh, seems to like it..."

"Well, there are those that do," Lon agreed. "Even guys, apparently. I guess it's no big thing, either way."

"What if I don't?" Sally asked.

Lon's eyes bored into hers, "That's no big thing either way, either." Sally's stomach fluttered again.


Fred Carter was at loose ends. They had quit early at the job site, leaving him nothing to do but think and drink. So he'd been in the bar since about three o'clock, thinking more than drinking -- and what he was thinking about wasn't restful.

Shannon was still ignoring him -- and she had that look to her that said she was probably getting her dick from a new source. That sucked, because it meant another dry spell ... Maybe he'd been stupid to chop Louise off, but that thing with Damian had been the last straw -- there was no doubt in Fred's mind that his stupid cunt of a wife had KNOWN she was carrying somebody else's baby to term when she had Damian! She did it on purpose, the twat! Fred had tried to ignore the whole thing, but he'd been pretty damn sure by the time Damian hit ten -- and by fifteen, he had his father written all over him! He couldn't blame the boy -- being born isn't a choice you make yourself -- so he tried not to let it color his dealings with his younger son -- but he imagined that some favoritism slipped through...

Chopping Louise off didn't seem to be as painful to her as it was to him -- and now that he thought about it, she seemed to be more self-satisfied than usual, lately. Well, as soon as Terence was off to college or trade school or whatever, Fred was gonna dump her on her ass, anyway -- even though he suspected that the bitch wouldn't hurt that much for it because of her job at the hospital... (The fact that he planned to leave her saddled with Damian lurked under the surface, somewhere, but he hadn't really dragged it out to see what a hypocrite he was being... )

Anyway, he was out of pussy, temporarily, and that surfaced 'the other thing'. Not that 'the other thing' didn't surface periodically when he HAD pussy -- just the lack of it made things more urgent and removed any reason to avoid it. No, the hankering came on him once in a while and after a while, he'd get stupid and go do something about it -- like today, it looked like.

Fred heaved a sigh and paid his tab and headed for the door. Maybe he could limit things to just getting his balls drained and watching some videos of queers and transvestites doing each other...

Once in the car, he drove the twenty miles to get himself out of the local area where he might be recognized, headed for one of three places where he knew he could get what he needed -- a fairly upscale-looking adult video store situated downtown in the next burg over. Sitting in the parking lot out back, he could see a couple of other occupied vehicles -- he had no idea why someone would sit outside a place like this unless they were waiting for someone in particular -- and they made him nervous while he loaded up his pockets -- paper napkins, a rubber ... He pulled off anything identifying him or his job, pulled a ball cap low over his eyes and headed inside.

Once through the door, he scanned the racks, pretending to be interested in the merchandise while he checked out the other customers. Fishing out his wad of bills, he was pleased to discover that he had plenty of ones, so he wouldn't have to embarrass himself getting change from the porky white bitch with the Goth makeup and piercings at the counter. Vaguely, he wondered if she worked here in order to get laid -- not that he wanted any of THAT shit ... Chuckling, he headed for the peep booths out back.

Stopping inside the darkened atrium, he scanned the videos while checking out the other occupants from the corners of his eyes. This place had thirty-eight booths -- twenty-two of them in a 'U' shape around the fringes of the room, and sixteen in two back-to-back rows of eight down the center. Most of them were big enough to hold one person comfortably -- and two UNcomfortably -- a bolted-down chair, and a TV setup with one large and one small screen. Pushbuttons above the dollar feeder changed the channel and the volume settings (theoretically, when they worked) on the big screen; the small screen showed thumbnails of four channels in a cycle, so you could scope the other content without losing your primary selection.

The four booths at the base of the 'U' were called 'VIP Booths' and they were larger and better appointed. They were also more expensive -- Fred didn't ever remember seeing one in use. They were for couples or wheelchair-bound fucks, apparently ... His exam complete, he headed around the corner and down the left aisle to Number Thirteen.

This left side aisle -- numbers nine through sixteen -- offered an additional feature; they were called 'Buddy Booths'. Buddy Booths had a hunk of glass that was normally made deeply translucent by an electrical current -- but if you pushed a button AND the guy in the next booth pushed the same button (AND it all worked... ) the glass went transparent, and they could see what each other was doing -- which, let's face it, was generally jacking off...

Booth Thirteen was special, though -- it had a gloryhole on the wall it shared with Booth twelve. There was a metal plate apparently riveted over it -- but that was appearance; someone had gone to a lot of trouble to defeat all of the rivets, leaving the plate hanging by a single screw. Not everyone knew about it, of course, and there was always the possibility that the fakery had been discovered and the plate re-attached -- but it hadn't been fucked with since Fred had discovered it. Fred figured that the store employees knew about it -- Hell, some of them probably used it! Only the health inspector -- or whoever had the job of being tight assed about such things locally -- would care...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.