The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 42

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

"Very impressive!" Beth applauded, "And quick, too! How was it?"

"Oh, great!" Teela oozed. "There's something about it..."

"A certain feeling of accomplishment?" Beth asked, nodding.

"Yeah, that's it," Teela agreed. "I got into it, during, too -- I'm all wet!"

"Me, too," Sally interjected. "Just watching!"

"Rick was a pretty good example of male reactions," Beth chuckled. "Sex is intense -- sometimes you can't tell from a person's expression just how well you're doing. It's a good idea to say something, occasionally -- but only if it sounds genuine. If your partner thinks you're faking it, it will kill things for them. As for getting into it, I do, too -- it's all part of that submissive thing I told you about. I've actually orgasmed from giving head!"

Terence got an odd look on his face, but no one but Beth noticed -- and she didn't have the information available to her to understand why. 'Submissive?' Terence was thinking. 'I get off from sucking cock because I'm submissive? Shit... ' Actually, that wasn't fair -- Terence had been getting serious stimulation while he delivered that blowjob to Toby -- but Terence wasn't seeing that part. Besides, embarrassing as it was, Terence DID get off on sucking a cock, whether he blew a load while doing it or not...

"Okay!" Beth announced, "On to the advanced course! Terence, you're probably gonna suffer some, because I'm gonna have to stop to talk about it -- But I'll make it up to you, okay, Sweetie?"

"Yeah," Terence agreed. "I ain't worried."

"Okay," Beth moved on. "What happens when you stick your finger down your throat?" she asked.

"I gag," Teela replied.

"Right. Can you control it, or do you just puke?"

Teela shrugged and popped her eyes. "I dunno. I'm not bulimic."

Beth eyed the slight girl. "I bet that question has been asked, in your case." She turned to Sally. "What about you?"

"Well, I don't practice throwing up, either," Sally replied. "Things usually stay down -- and get distributed..." She waved her hands along her body disparagingly.

"Sweetie, you look damn good!" Beth counseled. "Not everybody can look like Twiggy -- it's not in the basic body structure of a lot of people. You look a lot better than I did at your age..."

"You look fine!" Lon grated. "Beautiful!"

"Fine..." Sally murmured morosely.

Lon looked confused, but Beth got it. "Girls, in case you are unaware, English usage between males and females differs somewhat. When a guy says 'fine', he means 'good', or 'acceptable' or maybe better than that. It's not the same as when we say it. Frankly, they more or less operate with the dictionary definition."

Lon cranked his head around. "What does 'fine' mean to you?"

"Barely okay -- or maybe not quite okay," Beth returned. "During a fight, it means that talk has ceased for the moment, but it's not over..."

"So when I say a chick has a fine set of tits... ?" Terence wondered aloud.

"We would probably take THAT in context..." Beth replied. "But if I ask you how I look in a dress, and you say, 'fine', unless you place EXACTLY the right emphasis on it, I'm going back to the closet -- maybe crying."

"Ugh!" Lon rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Babe, when I said fine, I meant FINE, like Terence's tit description..."

Sally grinned sadly, "No need to go overboard..."

Lon looked disgusted, glancing at the two other males. "See what I have to put up with?"

"What?" Sally asked, perplexed.

"You look pretty hot to me, Sally," Terence chimed in. "Ain't no flies on THAT bod."

Sally blinked. Rick, seeing that it was incumbent on him to add something, murmured, "Yeah, you kind of surprised me, too. I expected ... Well, never mind what I expected. But I wouldn't kick you out of bed for getting crumbs in it."

"Hey!" Teela squealed.

"Oh, she's STILL not my type, Runt," Rick insisted, ruffling her hair, "but she's not as bad as she thinks she is, by a long shot!"

Sally looked thoughtful; oddly, the tightly limited statement of approval from Rick had the most effect; he was clearly ambivalent, but still complimentary -- and he obviously had nothing to gain by it.

"Let's move on," Beth directed. "It's a good thing you two aren't playing dietary games, since it would have given you the wrong habits. What you're going to need to strive for is the ability to stick a nice, fat cock down your throat -- multiple times -- without losing your lunch!" She swept her gaze from one girl to the other, grinning from ear to ear, "Now, doesn't that sound appetizing?"

"It sounds impossible!" Teela opined.

Beth laughed. "Obviously, a demonstration is in order -- and you're gonna get one -- but we need to talk through a few teaching points, first. Number one is probably the spit machine. If you've ever gagged, you know that your mouth tends to fill with spit. Well, it's a fortunate little reflex, as it will help you to get your partner nice and lubricated for insertion in your throat. Personally, I figure that's why it happens, although Mother Nature might not have had dicks in mind. I figure our ancestors had to bolt their food a lot or go hungry when someone else showed up at the party..." She turned to Terence and impaled herself on his erection, allowing herself to gag. Then she gave him a couple of deep, but not penetrating strokes. "How's that, Sweetie?" she asked him, swallowing.

Terence, who had already had the class, took the cue. "Real wet. Nice!"

Turning to Sally, Beth murmured, "See? This is valuable, even if you never succeed -- now you know how to get a nice, wet mouth -- which adds to your partner's pleasure! Guys like to fuck WET pussy, not old dry, fucked-out stuff -- so when you're sucking, the wetter the better!" Shifting her attention to Teela, she added, "the next issue is position -- you're not going to get him in -- and you ARE gonna hurt him -- if your throat is all kinked up! The natural thing to do in this position is to get above his cock and work down -- but that only works in your mouth -- there is no way you're gonna put a ninety degree bend in a hard dick to get it past the opening of your throat!" She demonstrated the position and it's issues on Terence, then backed off. "From this position, you have the slight bend that a lot of cocks have to contend with, too, since it bends upwards, not downwards. For that reason, you might find it easier to deep-throat from the sixty-nine position, since the bend will be in the proper direction -- but you REALLY need to just learn to get around the whole thing..."

Beth turned back to Sally. "I'm gonna help you get into position, Sweetie; since Teela's partner is in recovery mode, you're gonna go first, anyway -- but we're not going to do it, yet, just get a feel for how you need to set up -- okay?"

"Okay." Sally was diffident, but it WAS what she was here for...

"All, right -- get him nice and stiff -- jack him a bit," Beth directed. "Now, back off a little -- you're too close. Hold his cock down level -- don't try to go too far, because it doesn't go down, really -- that's it. Now, drop your head and stretch your neck..."

Sally did as she was told, her position adjusted by Beth's touch. When she thought about it, the position made more sense than the one she had used thus far to pleasure Lon -- even though that other position had been effective. "Like this?" she asked, her lips almost in contact with Lon's glans.

"Yeah, that's good, Sweetie. Now lean forward and take him in. Don't try to get it in all the way -- just stick it in deep enough to get a feel for what's coming and to get the spit machine working," Beth directed.

Sally leaned forward, which forced further adjustments to her position, straightening her throat further. Lon's length hit the back of her throat and triggered a gag. "Gaah!"

"Hang in there and get a feel for it, if you can," Beth advised. "See if you can keep it there without puking. Don't worry if you can't -- that's what the tub is for..."

Sally hung in there, gamely, her eyes watering, for about ten seconds before she just HAD to back off. "That's real good, Sweetie, " Beth approved. Turning her attention to Teela, she asked, "How's he doing?" indicating Rick.

"Pretty good," Teela opined. "He's still pretty hard..."

"Plenty of visual stimulation, if nothing else," Beth chuckled. "You keep jacking him. Why don't you try to set yourself? See if you can accomplish anything. Like I said, the object right now isn't to swallow him, it's to get used to what happens when you do."

Teela backed off and hunkered down pulling Rick's extended cock horizontal, and leaned in. "Get your head down more, Sweetie!" Beth admonished, "You'll never get him in with that kink in your throat!" Teela spread her knees and dropped her head lower, concentrating on the feel of Rick's blunt glans at the entrance to her throat. Saliva poured, and her stomach started protesting before things had gone five seconds, but she kept at it until -- well, actually, until it was too late! "Hrrrgh!" Teel backed off, turned, and retched over the bucket, spit pouring from her mouth.

"Very impressive!" Beth approved, "But we're not trying to instill bad habits! Try not to make yourself vomit." Settling herself before Terence, she added, "Now, girls, it's time for the demonstration..." She leaned in and engulfed Terence's cock, going to an impressive depth -- then held it a second before withdrawing. The next stroke put her nose in Terence's pubic hair -- Teela gasped -- and she repeated the feat a half-dozen times before coming up for air. "As you can see," she purred in a somewhat gravelly voice, "It IS doable. My ex had me practice with kielbasa until I could control my gag reflex under just about any conditions, so I can literally give a whole blowjob this way. Guys like it, too, since they can follow their instincts and go deep. A better way is to do every other stroke or two, which gives you head time, too. For today, though, all we're looking for from the two of you is the flush of success -- once you KNOW you can do it, the big hurdle is over. Okay?"

"Uh huh!" Sally's eyes were HUGE. No wonder Beth had Lon spoiled! 'My God!' she thought. 'I have to compete with THAT?'

Teela felt different imperatives, but she was equally impressed. She nodded, wide-eyed, at her instructor, leaning into another effort to get used to an intruder at the opening of her throat.

Beth smiled approval. "Good, good. Try to breathe with him in deep like that -- it's more or less key to a prolonged effort. You have to get air in and out, one way or another, and despite the fact that your esophagus is blocked, the air pipe is still there ... Breathe through you nose."

Both girls were hard at it at this point. Lon was busy noticing that when he was in deep, but not in Sally's throat, he wasn't getting a whole lot of tip stimulation -- something Sally had done a bang-up job of. Apparently, there was no such thing as a happy medium ... Still, his girl was down there, suffering, looking up at him with big green eyes -- she deserved encouragement. "You're doing great!" he murmured, stroking her hair.

Sally sensed dissatisfaction, anyway, and it made success imperative. When Beth turned to her and asked, "How are you doing?" she had a mouthful of saliva and was pulling Lon deep again, trying to get used to the feeling of the blunt tip at the back of her throat; all she could manage was a vague wave. "Don't kill yourself, Sweetie," Beth admonished. "When you go after it, you won't want to be on the ragged edge, or it'll be that much more difficult to keep down. Just challenge yourself a bit, or it'll get to be an exercise in suffering and the discomfort will become an issue." Sally backed off and nodded wordlessly, her mouth still awash in saliva.

"Okay, now, taking the big jump that first time takes guts; later, after you've succeeded, it's easier to get there again -- but you have to get over the initial hurdle. Every time you fail, it gets harder to try again, so we don't want to crash and burn if we can avoid it..." Beth counseled. "You might want help from your partner -- some girls just can't get up the nerve. I had, uh 'help' my first time..." she smiled ruefully, "My ex basically grabbed my head and jammed it in -- and held it; sadist that he was, he got a real kick out of my reactions. I'm not advocating his particular technique, but if you can't nerve yourself to do it, a quick tug from your partner might do the trick ... Anybody ready?"

Sally raised her hand. Beth nodded approval, and Sally backed off to mumble "Help..." around a mouthful of spit, her attention on Lon. Lon nodded and watched her eyes as she held up a finger and took him in, obviously not trying on the first pass, then held up two fingers and made another gentle run.

"On three?" Lon asked, divining what was going on. Sally nodded soberly and held up three fingers, then headed in.

"Get your head down!" Beth reproved. Sally ducked further but got hung up, anyway; Lon, who was holding out his hands on either side of Sally's head, saw her get into trouble and grabbed her head. Taking a blink of her now watery eyes as approval, he tugged her head toward him. For a moment, it didn't look like it was going to work; Sally put her hands up on his hips and he figured that she was going to fight -- but instead, she ducked even further and pulled herself forward.

It still wasn't enough, but, encouraged that she was fully with him, Lon stepped up the pressure -- and popped through. "Okay, let her up!" Beth yelled, and Lon let go; Sally propelled herself backward, coughing -- but when she got her voice, it was to croak "Hooray!" Lon laughed, pulled her to him, and hugged her.

"You okay, Sweetie?" Beth asked.

"Yeah," Sally croaked, nodding.

"Can you do it again?"

"Yeah." Eyes full of determination stared back at the older woman.

"If you can, it's best to climb back on the horse pretty quickly," Beth advised.

"Okay." Sally knelt back up and recaptured Lon's cock -- and made a valiant attempt, but couldn't get it in.

"You're not sticking your neck out far enough," Beth opined.

Sally backed off, hacked a couple of times, locked eyes with Lon, and croaked, "Use me."

Lon swallowed, but she came on so he cupped the back of her head. When it became apparent that she was again too high, he put his other hand on top of her head and pushed down while pulling her in. It worked; he held her in place for just a second and let her up. Sally backed off far enough to give him a tight nod and came forward again, so Lon impaled her throat a third time. This time, Sally inhaled hugely on her release. "Breathe through your nose, Sweetie!" Beth reminded her.

After Round Five, Sally ducked out of Lon's grip to vomit -- but she came back gamely. A half-dozen more tries elapsed before she said anything, backing off Lon's cock long enough to croak, "Cum!"

"I can't!" Lon replied miserably, "This ... hurts me."

Sally spat into the bucket. "I'm hurting you?"

"No," Lon replied. "It hurts me to watch you suck it up, knowing you're not enjoying it."

"Oh," Sally pondered this. "But I'm ... happy! I'm doing it! I want you to enjoy it..."

"Sweetie, I can't remember when I've seen anybody go to that much effort! You should be proud of yourself! You're gonna be an expert in no time!" Beth interjected. "But for now, well, I can see Lonnie's point. Sex is between the ears, and you're affecting him badly, because he feels that he's hurting you."

"It's okay, really. I want to do it..." Sally mumbled.

"Can you do it on your own now?" Beth asked.

"Yeah." Sally nodded.

"Prove it. Right now, he feels that he's forcing you -- and it's not nice. Right, Lonnie?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." Sally knelt up and proceeded to work him twice to a decent depth, then impale herself on him without assistance, going nose to pubic bone. Then she gave him a shorter stroke, laved the underside of his glans with her tongue and took him to the root again. Lon groaned. Pulling back, she slurred, "Good?"

Lon nodded tightly. "Yeah," gasped.

"That's it, Sweetie -- we already know that you can suck cock, so finish him off -- give him the occasional deep stroke, but hit the other marks, too!" Beth urged. "You're a natural -- he's gonna be fucking your face in no time!"

It took almost ten minutes, but Sally finished Lon off, running a kind of four-stroke pattern that took him halfway, then worked just the head, then took him halfway again before taking him deep. Not every time did she lodge him in her throat, but every second or third cycle she went nose to pubic bone while everyone else watched, rapt. Lon's knees started jumping, and he gasped out, "I'm gonna shoot!" Sally gave him one more medium stroke, then settled for washing the underside of his glans with her tongue while his balls surged and his cock pulsed semen into her waiting mouth. When he was done, she first offered a close-mouthed smile, then opened it to display his offering.

"Nice!" Beth approved. "If I ever have to pick a tag-team partner for a cock sucking contest, it'll be you!" Unnoticed, Terence grimaced gently.

Sally swallowed visibly, then replied, "Thanks."

Lon pulled her in and hugged her to his belly. "Man, that was incredible!"

"All rightie, then!" Beth announced, turning to Teela, "You're up!"

"Okay." Teela gathered herself, then addressed Rick, "I'll make it -- don't crowd me. I don't think I can handle being dragged on like that -- just let me do my thing. Okay?"

"Sure." Rick wasn't going to push -- or maybe it was pull -- her; if she did it, she did it -- and if not, she gave good head without it. No biggie.

Teela was well aware that the onus was on her to show that she could go all out for her man -- Sally had set the bar. But determination isn't everything ... She knelt up and got things going with a couple of deep strokes to set off the spit machine and remind her what a cock head felt like in the back of her throat, and things were looking good -- but she stalled out on her first attempt to go really deep. Embarrassed, she grabbed Rick's thighs to tug on for the second attempt -- which also failed, leaving her sputtering and gasping. "Relax," Beth instructed her, "You're not getting your neck out there, and you're anticipating and closing your throat. Stick your arms straight out to your sides -- that'll help you get into the right position..."

Teela blinked, but proceeded to follow instructions, sticking her arms straight out at her sides. Given her position, there was a good possibility that she wouldn't be able to succeed this time because she was so far away that she would overbalance if she tried...

Beth gave Teela just enough time to realize she was off-balance -- then she pushed her in the middle of her back! Teela toppled forward before she could get her hands in front of her -- and Rick howled in pain -- but she ended up with a throat full of cock before she wrenched herself clear. "Hey!" she howled, glaring at Beth.

Beth grimaced and shrugged. "You were setting yourself up for failure, Sweetie, so I took a hand; you'd asked Rick not to do it, but nobody said I couldn't..."

"Yeah, but that was..." Teela started hotly.

"Low? Sneaky? Underhanded?" Beth eyed Teela. "Effective?"

It was Teela's turn to grimace. "Well..."

"Now, do it again!" Beth insisted. "And if you can't, ask for help!"

"C'mon, Teela! You can do it!" Sally urged from the sidelines.

Teela knelt up for a second round, and tried to drag herself onto Rick's erection, but she couldn't do it. Letting go of his thighs, she beckoned with her hands. Rick looked unhappy; obviously, he wasn't up for this kind of thing -- so Beth pushed her head from behind.

Again, the effort succeeded, but Teela was madder than Hell when Beth released her. "You stop that!" she screeched, rounding on the heavy woman.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.