The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 36

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 36 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Upstairs, Candace's diligence was bearing fruit. "Awright," Damian gasped tensely, "I'm close! Take it deep, or take it in your mouth, but don't spill any!"

Candace bobbed deeply two more times, then backed off until she was holding Damian's swollen glans only, working her tongue around it to keep him going -- but it wasn't enough. "Keep moving!" Damian grunted. "Gimme some face!" Candace rode up and down his shaft, not going for full penetration, but keeping the stimulation going -- she DAMN SURE didn't want to get him frustrated so he would decide to do her ass!

Redoubled effort paid off. "YAAAH!" Damian growled, and started blasting cum into her mouth. Candace swallowed; she really wasn't into drinking cum, but fighting with Damian about it was a sure way to screw up...

That done, there was no requirement to do anything much else; Candace dropped her head onto Damian's thighs and concentrated on what he was doing for her -- which was mostly fingering her vagina with one hand and rubbing her clitty with the other. "That was good," Damian approved.

Candace grimaced. "Thanks."

"Is there a problem?" Damian asked coolly.

"I don't swallow."

"You do for Toby," Damian reproved, "and you do for me."

Candace rolled off and sat up facing him. "So what's up?" he growled.

"Well, that wasn't..." Candace muttered.

"Oh," Damian replied. "Well, maybe you can teach me a couple of things..."

"Maybe," Candace agreed, distracted. "Do you think you could tone things down when we're in public? Please?"

"So, it's please and thank you now, is it?" Damian grunted. "Okay, so, what's the problem? Oh, I get it -- you don't want Big Bro and Rick gettin' ideas..."

"Well, yes," Candace agreed. "And there's Beth..."

"She's smarter than that, I think," Damian grunted. "She knows where she is in the pecking order."

"Well, still..." Candace insisted.

Damian shrugged. "What's in it for me?"

"I ... won't hide," Candace replied. "And I'll do as I'm told."

Damian cocked his head. "That's a whole lot of nothin'. I can get around you hiding -- and you're gonna do as you're told ANYWAY!"

"Well, maybe, but wouldn't it be better..."

"If you didn't buck and roar?" Damian finished for her. "Maybe, maybe not." He eyed her. "How about you make it unnecessary in public?"

"Meaning?"

"You come over and offer it, and I'll pretend to be grateful and not make waves."

"Every time?"

"Yeah." He eyed her, waiting.

"Won't that be saying something?"

"Could be. Might take a while for everybody to notice, though." Damian smiled thinly.

"You're not giving up much," Candace noted.

"Not my job," Damian replied evenly. "Givin' it up is YOUR job!" Candace grimaced. "So, where's that smiling face you're gonna put on in private?" he pressed.

"Did we agree to anything?"

"Maybe not." He reached out and put his hand on her waist. "That being the case, I'll wait until next time we're in public to butt-fuck you."

"Damian!"

"You're not here to win!" he barked, "and I'm not here to negotiate! You want something, you give me good reason to make it happen!"

"But..."

"Shut up and lie back!" Damian levered himself up to bolt upright and pushed her over backwards with a hand between her breasts, then rotated so that his face was in her crotch. "Now, tell me what I SHOULD have been doin'!"

Surprised, Candace squeaked "Okay!"


Toby knocked on the door at the Carter home -- at least, he HOPED it was the Carter place -- the directions had been a little vague.

It was. Louise opened the door in a frilly housecoat, "Hi Baby."

"Hi." Toby followed Louise back to her kitchen. "Did you get enough sleep?"

"I'll be fine," Louise smiled. So polite... "Coffee?"

"No thanks -- it's late in the day for me. A Coke, maybe?"

"Sure." Louise collected a can from the refrigerator. "Ice? A glass?"

"The can is fine."

Louise gave it to him, got herself some coffee, and settled into the chair -- leaving Toby pretty sure that the robe was all she was wearing in the process. Certainly, when she bent to offer the can -- and again when she sat -- he got a drop shot through her cleavage that probably included her navel... "So, Baby, you had some questions?"

Toby had been trying to figure out how he would get where he was going with this all night, but nothing much had surfaced. Still, he had an entry point... "I understand that you did this kind of thing before -- swinging, I mean. The rest of us are kind of new at it, you know? I was thinking that there are probably some pearls of wisdom you could provide..."

The line of questioning was a vague surprise, but not a problem. "Okay," Louise settled back in her seat and took a sip. "Like what?"

"Well, how secret was the average group you were in? We don't seem to be doing that well -- and it's not just you I'm talking about..." Toby went on to relate the troubling news that both Rick and Lon had apparently settled on younger targets.

Louise absorbed this. "You're worried about what they'll tell these girls, right?"

"Big time," Toby agreed. "I don't see much less than total honesty if they really end up doing relationships with these chicks." This was a sidetrack, but, hey...

"Tell me about the girls."

"Well, one is a big, husky chick -- not bad looking, just big. I can basically see what Lon is up to. She isn't popular -- kind of shy -- not really the kind of Grade A stuff that Lon OUGHT to be able to get, but Beth seems to have left Lon with a taste for bigger girls..." Toby related. "The other one is this skinny little chick that does the Goth thing. Aside from the fact that they have really neat fights, I'm not seeing what the attraction is for Rick."

Louise nodded, thinking about it. "Are they bitches?"

"Well, this Teela -- the Goth chick -- is kind of prickly, but I think I'd have to say no," Toby guessed.

"Well, if she's doing the Goth thing, it's to get attention," Louise advised. "If Rick is giving her attention, she may get a whole lot less prickly." She mused for a moment. "Most times, you're not gonna find out about a swing group unless you're looking for one -- hard. Groups tend to be made up of couples -- or whatever -- who are at least generally in agreement about what they're doing. Outsiders tend to be male -- they're a lot less picky about how they're getting sex, and more likely to do whatever it takes to get in." She pulled a face. "Women tend to be a whole lot bitchier over the whole thing -- they're more territorial."

Toby grimaced. "That's where I get worried. These girls don't have to like what's going on -- and they won't want to play. It just seems ... dangerous."

Louise nodded. "It is, Baby -- but maybe Rick and Lon are playing it right. They seemed to have picked girls who have a lot to gain by doing whatever it takes to keep 'em, you know? If they do things just right..."

"You're saying that Sally and Teela might put up with the group because making a fuss would be stupid?"

Louise nodded. "They'd be cutting off their noses to spite their faces, you know? Especially this Sally -- Lon's an important character, isn't he? If she tossed Lon because he's been sleeping with a bunch of old broads, she's kind of throwing out the baby with the bath water."

"Well, if she disapproves..." Toby countered.

"On high-moral grounds?" Louise raised an eyebrow. "It sounds to me like she can't afford it. Frankly, Baby, a LOT of girls can't, whether they let you believe otherwise, or not..." She smiled. "If Lonnie plays his card right, this Sally will end up spreading for YOU to keep her man..."

Toby rolled his eyes. "I've got enough problems ... What about this Teela?"

"She's a hurt puppy, I'll bet," Louise replied. "If Rick is giving her what she needs, I'd bet it is a case of anything goes; on the other hand, if he dumps on her, she could be a problem. But if she's as wild as you say, people aren't gonna spend a whole lot of time believing anything she says about someone she's pissed off at."

"Still, they're a vulnerability," Toby grunted. "Two out of how many? Your husband, for instance..." It was time to put things back on track. "He'd freak, I bet."

"Yeah," Louise agreed. "There is a little bit of bitch in him -- he's territorial. He also wants to look like a big man, so it's okay for him to put horns on me, but NOT okay for me to put them on HIM."

"How did that work when you were swinging?" Toby asked.

"Well, it didn't, sometimes," Louise replied. "You need to be a grown-up to swing -- and a lot of people aren't. A lot of people can't distinguish between love and sex -- we've talked about that, haven't we, Baby? Anyway, he had that down, maybe, but he's got ego issues -- and sometimes that kind of thing doesn't work, either."

"What kinds of things did the groups participate in?" Toby asked.

"Depends on the group," Louise answered. "Some groups, it's just wife-swapping, period. You take her man and she takes yours and you go off and try each other out. Others are three or four to a bed, everybody getting a charge out of watching others. Some are REALLY open -- everybody does whatever and whoever, and there are no lines..."

"Bi stuff?" Toby prompted.

"Been there, done that," Louise replied.

"Does it bother you? What about your husband -- Fred?" Toby asked.

"Me? No. Fred? Fred never let himself get caught on the bottom. He didn't like getting seen doing anything that wasn't macho," Louise replied.

"Do you think he did it, anyway?"

"I think so, maybe," Louise drawled. "What are you up to, here?"

"Well, what if he still is? Hidden, but it's happening? It would be a pretty good piece of blackmail..."

"Do you know something?" Louise asked, her eyes narrowed.

"Not that," Toby replied. "I'm guessing."

"Well, you didn't get there on your own," Louise guessed. Was Toby into bi-sex?

"What about Terence and Damian?" Toby asked. "Would you freak if they were doing bi stuff?"

"Spill, Baby. Get it out..." Louise prompted.

"I ... stumbled onto it," Toby said cautiously. "They don't know. They were with Mama and, well, Terence was 'way too interested in deep throat. And enemas." He paused. "Mama would rather die than tell anyone; she didn't tell me. But I discovered it."

"So, what are they doing?" Louise asked.

"Have I started something?" Toby wanted to know.

"Meaning am I gonna throw a conniption?" Louise retorted. "No. But it doesn't sound like they're covering their asses..."

"I've said nothing anywhere else," Toby declared. "And I don't intend to. But as far as I'm concerned, we don't need blackmail pics of you to cover the guys, now..."

Louise rubbed her face. "You'd be right -- especially with Terence."

Toby nodded. "That's sort of where I started drawing parallels. Terence is a lot like his dad, isn't he?" Louise nodded. "Well, he's the one that's the furthest down the road. The way I get it, Damian may have started it, and he's been upping the ante -- but it's because he figures eventually he'll be on top..."

Louise grimaced. "I probably gave him some ammunition the other day, too -- told him his Pa might be in the closet ... Did you hear that, too?"

"Yeah. A lot of stuff came out. I probably shouldn't have been peeping -- but if I'd joined them, it would have killed their fun -- and I couldn't walk away..." Toby admitted.

"So what are they doing?"

"Giving head, basically. Damian's been slowly dragging Terence along -- but Terence is into it, more or less." He grinned. "Mama's teaching him deep throat." He shrugged. "I gather that they're doing some equal time thing -- or were. Part of the argument was the fact that Damian didn't want to learn deep throat."

Louise nodded. "And that made Terence look a little more queer..."

"Uh huh." Toby nodded. "When it came out that Damian wanted anal, eventually -- preferably without giving any up -- that bent Terence all out of shape..."

"Speaking of Terence..." Behind Toby, the door banged. "Come here, Boy!" Louise called.

"Mama?" Terence stuck his head in the door.

"Where's your brother?"

"With Candace," Terence grinned.

"How'd he manage that?" Louise gave her son the fish-eye.

"We, uh, tricked her some," Terence said carefully. "She thought she was gettin' me."

"That isn't nice, Boy -- and it might cut into your fun in the future!" Louise admonished.

"They was okay!" Terence retorted defensively. "She just needed to know she couldn't duck him, is all!"

"Well, she probably won't believe you, next time!" Louise pointed out.

"I got Beth," Terence replied indifferently.

"She owns Beth's holes, too, Boy! Wake up and smell the coffee!"

"Oh," Terence grunted. "Shit."

"You fucked up!" Louise declared. "Now if you can't wheedle pussy off of Jean, you're gonna have to settle for getting your dick sucked..." Her eyes popped and she covered her mouth.

Toby watched Terence turn an interesting shade of dark, pinkish grey while his eyes traveled from his mother to Toby and back. 'Uh oh, ' Toby thought, watching Terence try on different scenarios...

Louise, realizing that it was up to her, leaped into the breach, supplying the official answer, "You think I don't know what you two been doin', Boy? Just because I didn't say anything ... Besides, it ain't the end of the world -- you like pussy, right?"

"Yeah." Terence nodded.

"Then you're just playing both sides -- swingers do that, sometimes. We were talking about that kind of thing when you came in."

"Well, okay, but why... ?" Terence flicked his eyes to Toby.

Louise grimaced. "I slipped up. I'm sorry, Boy -- we were talking about related stuff when you came in -- we were talking about swinging and how things are looser when you swing -- and I just blurted it, since it was on my mind."

"Your secret is safe with me," Toby interjected.

"So, your mama didn't..." Terence confirmed.

"No, she wouldn't do that. She knows?" Toby pretended surprise.

"Yeah."

"How did that happen?" Toby asked for both of them.

"Well, I dunno -- Beth and I hit it off ... I kind of got too interested in the mechanics, you know? I kinda outed myself. She was cool about it and offered to help..."

"You doin' more than sucking dick?" Louise asked.

"Mama!" Terence, pained, glanced at Toby.

"You thinking he won't find out?" Louise raised an eyebrow.

Toby eyed him, "You were fascinated with enemas..."

Terence looked away, "Things haven't gone that far."

"But they're moving..." Louise hazarded.

"Mama!"

"I probably helped it along, Boy," Louise sighed. "Your brother asked me some questions about your Pa's and my swinging days and I told him I figured he'd gone the distance, but kept it secret even from me because it wasn't something he wanted folk to know."

"Well, I don't want anyone knowin' that kinda thing, either, so I think we've gone as far as we're gonna," Terence rasped. "In fact..."

"Boy, you're going about this all wrong!" Louise interjected. "There ain't anything wrong with that stuff, per se. If you're worried about your rep, don't -- as long as you keep it in the group, you'll be fine. Hell, you did me a favor -- now the group has a handle on you!"

Terence rubbed his face. "I don't want folk to have a handle on me..."

"Well, it's too late for that," Toby replied, "but you know, the group is about helping you get experience. Now that I know, I can help..."

"How?" Terence eyed him suspiciously.

Toby shrugged. "I guess it all depends on what you want..."

"Right now, I'm not sure I want a damned thing..." Terence grunted.

"Boy, you're just like your Pa -- letting what other folk might think get in the way of what you're doing. You need to lighten up," Louise advised.

"If this shit gets out..." Terence whined.

"You big baby! Who's gonna tell? Toby? Think about what you know about Toby! Beth? I don't think so!" Louise rasped. "Now settle your ass down!"

"Well, it's Little Bro, too -- that's..."

"Incest?" Louise finished. "That's a problem, all right -- but maybe Toby can help you find someone else..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.