The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 35

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 35 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Rick and Teela approached things a bit differently. Of course, Teela never escaped Rick's grasp and both were soaked before they had been in the pool for thirty seconds. Repeated dunkings washed the magenta spritz out of Teela's hair and left her looking like a drowned rat, but she gave a good account of herself. Finally, breathless, they staggered to the edge of the pool, where Rick pinned Teela against the edge.

Teela, laughing, said, "You know that tale you told me about Lon having his own source of no-strings sex?"

"Yeah..." Rick put up a calm front, but he became cautious.

"Does it apply to you?"

"Maybe..."

"Then why am I being poked by that boner of yours? Hmmm?"

"Maybe I've got a thing for skinny little sprites wearing next to nothing..." Rick leered, pressing his crotch against hers.

"As a group, or only certain individuals?" Teela shot back, then sobered. "Rick, I'm scared."

"Of me?"

"Of me, more like. You know I can't..." Her eyes searched his.

"You don't have to," Rick replied, divining that she was admitting to being defenseless. "Concentrate on other people. I'll be there to help with THAT, too!"

"Why am I here?"

"Because I want you to be."

"Why? Why are YOU different?" she asked.

"I don't know the answer to that any more than you do," he replied. "It just is."

"We fight."

"Do we? Is that what it is?" he retorted.

"It's not making love..."

"Things changed yesterday."

"I want to make love."

"Here? Now?" Rick displayed mild surprise. In fact, he was MORE than mildly surprised, but Teela tended to vacillate based upon his responses, so he instinctively muffled them.

Teela wrinkled her nose, "Not in the pool."

Rick shrugged. "Sensible. Are you sure?"

"It's ... probably not smart -- but it's what I feel."

Rick picked her up bodily and set her on the pool edge, then clambered up beside her. "I'll get towels." He hopped up and left her sitting there.

She sat there, staring into the distance, for the few moments it took him to recover a couple of beach towels from a bench along the wall, feeling her stomach flutter more than anything else. When he returned and wrapped a towel around her shoulders, she covered his hand on her shoulder with hers and said, "You're supposed to tell me I'm a fool and an idiot."

Rick shrugged. "Why, if I want it, too..."

Teela turned her eyes to his. "Why would you want to -- with me?"

"Why would I NOT want to?" Rick replied. "We're past this."

"Are we?" Teela replied. "I feel like I've just jumped off a cliff. It's done -- I can't go back, but the rocks at the bottom keep getting bigger and bigger..."

Rick took her hand and pulled her to her feet. "The rocks are irrelevant -- you're beyond them." He pulled her into an embrace, rubbing her back.

"I hope so." Teela was a bundle of nerves. "Have you done this before?"

Rick thought about it. "Depends. Have you?"

"No."

"I have -- but not with a girl who hasn't." He held her eyes. "Lon's situation DOES apply to me -- but it's all older women."

"Older? Like..."

"Mom's age. VERY experienced. Look, we don't have to."

"I WANT to -- I'm just scared to death."

"What can I do?"

"You can keep rubbing my back..." She smiled up at him

"That helps?"

"You'd be amazed..."

"How about this?" Rick lowered his lips to hers.

After an undefined time, she pulled back and husked, "Works like gangbusters. Where?"

"Inside?"

"I want to feel the sun," Teela replied, glancing around. "Are we safe?"

Rick thought about it. The privacy fence handled things from ground level, but the houses on either side -- and the one behind, for that matter -- were two-story. "It's a crapshoot."

Teela pursed her lips. "It doesn't matter if we get seen, I guess -- as long as no one volunteers to help..."

"I don't see THAT happening!" Rick grinned.

"Over there?" Teela waved at a sunny spot near the fence.

"On the pavement? It's not likely to be comfortable." Rick thought about it. "The loungers are kind of narrow..."

"Let's just pull cushions onto the deck," Teela suggested.

"Okay," Rick agreed. The pair moved off toward the loungers, hand in hand.


Jean turned from the window; things appeared to be going fairly well. They weren't doing anything insane, either way ... She headed off to run some laundry.


They tossed two cushions on the deck in front of the loungers; theoretically, they could have set up between two chairs and gotten some cover that way, but that wasn't Teela's mood. "Take off your trunks," she said, tugging the bows out of the strings holding the tiny bikini top against her breasts.

Rick didn't argue; he was busy getting an eyeful of the pair of stubby cones with puffy pink caps jutting from Teela's chest. Teela watched Rick come out of his trunks just as hungrily, and when his thick erection was exposed, she knew nothing on Earth was going to stop what was coming next, because she HAD to feel it.

Rick simplified the process by coming forward to collect her breasts. Teela found herself with a handful of hot, hard shaft. The thing felt amazing -- nothing like she had imagined! Rick's fingers on her nipples felt incredible, too -- they were so hard they hurt, but somehow his manipulations were soothing while setting off flashes of sensation everywhere. His lips descended on hers and it became hard to track who was doing what to whom...

Finally, Rick pulled back. "What about birth control?" he croaked.

"Poppa insisted that I get the Pill," Teela husked.

"Get it off!" Rick was amazed; he was barely rational. Was he being too pushy?

The alacrity with which Teela pulled the side strings on the thong loose said that he wasn't; the thing was floating to the ground in under two seconds. "How?" she moaned.

"It could hurt..."

"I've used toys ... It'll be fine. You're the first, but I had to have something to hold me until now..." Would he think she was a slut?

"I'll lay down on my back; you can control how you get it..." he offered.

"Okay." Teela found herself fidgeting in the mere moments it took him to arrange himself on the cushions. She straddled him and began settling into a squat facing him right away.

"In a hurry?" he managed to quip despite his tension.

"You have no idea!" She grabbed his shaft and started rubbing it in the wet pink slot that led to her vagina. "Oh, WOW! So SOFT!" The spongy tip of the thing was incredible -- like nothing she'd ever touched, never mind applied to her twat. And the shaft was so hard ... She was wet already; her lips opened and stayed that way, puffing out from her arousal; one quick swipe and he was wedged in her opening. Teela waddled forward just a bit to adjust things and started settling her weight on the junction between her body and his probe.

The pop of his tip passing her opening should have been audible, from the way it felt -- but it wasn't. But it felt simply AMAZING! Teela vowed to go right home and throw out that rubber cock -- it just wasn't a substitute! The vibe was different, but that thing hadn't prepared her for reality like she'd thought it would. She was gonna want this ALL THE TIME! And it only got better as she settled on it, letting it iron her inner walls...

Rick couldn't breathe. Control was difficult, to say the least -- Teela was tight like he'd never imagined, never mind experienced! Beth, Candace -- even Louise -- let up some once you were inside the door -- but not Teela!

She stopped when he was halfway inside her; one of her inner lips had folded under from a lack of lubrication along his shaft. She backed off until it returned to it's normal position, then carefully pressed forward again. This time, she made maybe an additional inch and a half -- but she had the idea, and she had a plan, and she was PLENTY wet inside; lubricating things on the outside was a simple matter of backing off a bit...

Rick let her do things the way she wanted; he was going to flood her insides with cum, probably right about the time she got him all inside her -- and there was nothing he could do about it! The up-side, however, was that he KNEW it wouldn't matter -- he was going to remain just as hard as stone as long as he was inside her. He watched her elfin face redden, her eyes sightless as she concentrated on what was going on inside her, her nostrils distended as she panted her excitement. Another quick lift of her body and she took him to the hilt, mashing herself against his pubic bone.

That did it; Rick couldn't hold back the flood any longer! Grunting, he hunched himself into her and gouted cum.

Teela's eyes popped! She could FEEL his cock as it stiffened and swelled -- and then blasted a stream at her cervix! On impact, her pussy pulsed from the lips to the depths, a rolling surge that apparently triggered another blast of cum from Rick! "Fuh! Fuh! FUUUUCCCKKK!!" Teela wailed as Technicolor sparks burst before her eyes! She ground herself against Rick, gasping while her pussy milked him of semen.

Rick couldn't remember it being like this; Teela would rock back a bit, and her pussy would milk him -- and he would cut loose another blast as she rocked forward. It must have happened six or seven times before things tailed off -- and even then his cock continued to pulse...

Teela pulled in a big gasping breath and grinned from ear to ear! "Oh, Baby! Promise me you'll do that again! I just LOVE feeling you paint my insides white!"

Rick grinned weakly. "If I was an old guy, we'd be done! Thank God I'm not..." He reached up and captured her breasts in his hands.

Teela leaned into his hands and started to rock up and down; lubrication was no longer an issue -- she was flooded! Now, the layer of white goo that separated his cock from her vaginal walls demanded movement and friction to keep the level of pleasure up -- and Teela got going! Rick was amazed; she was rising and falling on his cock like she'd been doing it all her life... "How is it?" he grunted.

"Gawd! I never want to stop!" Teela's eyes were alight. "Is this okay?"

"Uh huh! Great! Let me know if you get tired and we can flip over..."

"It will be a while ... Oh! Oh! Uhhh! So good!" Teela threw her head back and closed her eyes; she was getting pink again...


Jean, coming back from the laundry room, glanced out the window -- and froze! That position -- that motion -- God! They were having sex! Jean watched, mesmerized, as the small girl rose and fell, a one-cylinder engine with her son's penis as the piston -- although the cylinder was apparently doing all the work! 'It looks like we have THAT in common, too!' Jean mused; cowgirl was her favorite position. In her minds eye, she could see herself jamming Toby's long penis into her cervix, again and again ... Then Teela arched herself and Jean could hear her scream right through the window, "Oh, JEEEZUS!!! FUUUUUUUCKK! AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"Oh, Gawd -- in broad daylight and she's screaming like a banshee!" Jean wailed, glancing around at the neighbors' houses to see if anyone was watching. Running out the slider, she minced up to the rutting couple, "Teela, Dear, you just CAN'T scream like that!"

Teela wasn't bouncing the way she had been; instead, she was leaning on Rick's arms, sliding slowly forward and back. Jean realized that she was mostly rubbing her clitoris on Rick while she recovered from her orgasm... "Huh?" she panted, "I screamed?"

Rick chuckled, "Like a banshee! The neighbors probably all heard..."

Jean turned her attention to her son, "Richard, you could have done this inside..."

"I wanted to feel the sun," Teela interjected. "I picked the spot." Obviously recovered, she started posting on Rick's erection again.

"It's highly visible out here -- especially if you're going to loudly announce yourself, Dear!" Jean insisted, agitated. Again, she glanced around at the neighboring homes.

"It'll be all right, Mom!" Rick grunted. "If anybody was gonna peek, they'd be doing it now! I'll ... do something to keep the noise down. Go on inside."

"Okay." Jean was dubious. "You're all..."

"Fine," Rick grunted.

"Wonderful!" Teela exclaimed.

"Go on -- if somebody sees you out here, they'll want to know why you didn't stop us..." Rick gasped.

"Okay." Reluctantly, Jean headed back to the house.

"Whew!" Rick gasped. "I thought she was gonna try to stop us..."

"Uhhh ... Baby, I don't EVER want to stop!" Teela gasped.

Rick was amazed; Teela was really whipping up a froth! "Are you doing okay?"

"Ogod! Okay ... doesn't ... really ... Please ... every ... day ... Fuck! FUCK!"

Rick got the point; Teela was going off again! He reached up and stuck a finger in her mouth, and she started sucking it, confining herself to loud moans. She started to redden again, and the sounds she was making shifted to muffled "Oomph! Oomph!" noises and she started milking him again. This time, he managed to hold out, largely because of the interruption imposed by his mother -- one that Teela hadn't let bother her apparently ... Teela shifted to forward and back movement, and Rick removed his finger. "Damn! Are you tired?"

"Uh uh!" Teela gasped. "It's soo good ... I want to just go on and on..."

"Well," Rick gasped, "Next time I go off we're gonna have to quit for a while..."

"Yeah, well, that's different..." Teela panted. "I want to feel that..."

"Good, because I don't know how much longer..."

"Just do it..." Teela panted. "I want it! Don't wait!" She was panting again, through her nose, her nostrils distended as she shifted back to up and down motion, "Ooh! I can't believe it!"

"What?"

"Better ... and better..." The flood had served its purpose and was gone, forced out by Teela's frantic pumping. She was lubricating, but the volume of liquid squishing about in her tunnel wasn't what it had been. And while she was stretched out some, she was getting more friction -- and more stimulation. And Rick was noticing the same change ... She was closing back down on him, it felt like, and things were picking up more and more... "Oog! Yes! Yes! Agh! Ooh! Ogod!" Teela snatched at Rick's hand to get that finger back; Rick gave her two, and it felt like she was trying to swallow them!

"Easy, Babe! Don't hurt yourself!" Rick gasped. He was close -- so close ... But Teela was, too -- he could tell -- could he hold out? No ... In his extremity, he started jamming himself upward into Teela's down-stroke. Teela's eyes went wild; she started grunting around his fingers and quivering...

Rick's actions weren't lost on Teela; she knew what they meant -- and they added to things already going on with her. Sparks flashed before her eyes and the orgasm that she had been building toward began to loom...

Then Rick erupted, smashing himself against her from below. The first blast spurted against Teela's cervix and she froze, crushing herself back against him in order to feel it all -- and the hovering orgasm smashed its way through her! Her twat started pulsing in synch with Rick's ejaculation and she whited out, screaming wordlessly around his fingers.

Rick came back to his senses with a start when Teela flopped forward, collapsing atop him, virtually boneless. His hands on her breasts took her full weight, so he shifted them to her narrow ribcage and lowered her to lie flat atop him, and held her there. In a bit, her arms came up to wrap around his neck and she tucked her face into his neck. "Are you all right?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, let me rest..." she murmured sleepily. That sounded good ... Rick relaxed and drifted off, himself.


Silence had reigned downstairs for a while, so Candace padded quietly down the stairs to the rec room to check things out. Peering around the corner from the stairwell revealed Lon and Sally in a clinch -- so things were apparently going all right. She headed back upstairs, pleased; if and when Terence showed up, they would be downstairs, and she should be able to get Terence into her bedroom without incident...

No sooner did this thought pass through her head than there was a knock at the door. Through the peep, she saw the tall black boy's grinning face...

... But when she opened the door, Terence had stepped away, and a somewhat more compact, handsomer individual was standing there in his place. "Damian!"

The boy's eyelids drooped. "You be hidin' from me. Why?"

"I ... didn't think we did that well together."

"You didn't complain at the time..." Damian stepped forward -- and Candace stepped back, allowing him to come through the door.

"I was being polite," Candace offered, controlling her voice to keep things non-confrontational.

"You enjoyed it." It was a statement, not a question.

"Some of it..." Candace admitted.

"All of it." Damian continued to challenge.

"Women don't like being called slut and being dragged around by the hair!" Candace insisted.

"Most women," Damian returned evenly. "Beth does." His eyes bored into hers. "You do."

"I..." Dammit! She SHOULD be indignant! Instead, she was trying to explain why she let him get away with those things -- something extremely difficult, given that she didn't know why, herself...

She wasn't the only one to realize that her approach was too weak. Damian stepped forward and collected the nape of her neck in his hand. "You talk too much. Kiss me." His thick lips descended on hers.

Terence, watching from the door, saw her wave her hands ineffectually -- but not attempt to push him away. In a moment, they dropped to her sides. In two, they settled on Damian's flanks.

Damian raised his head, and Candace gazed into his eyes. "Stop that," she muttered in an uninflected voice.

"No." Damian ran his hand up and down her back; it wasn't so much a caress as a possession. "Take your top off." Candace, eyes still locked on his, reached back and undid her bikini top. Damian looked up at the door, "Go on, Bro. I'll call you if I need a ride." Candace, halfway through shrugging out of her bikini top, turned pleading eyes on Terence, but he'd seen enough; what she said and what she was doing were two different things -- and what she said was just words, without any force behind them. She was, like, checking the block, so she could SAY she said no ... He snorted, shook his head, and headed for the car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.