The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

When it was apparent that lunch was over, Candace grinned wickedly, reached up and undid her halter top, saying, "So, how about dessert?"

That got three surprised blinks. "Something specific?" Toby asked cautiously.

"I hoped to try out two of you," Candace replied, dimpling. "Beth seemed to have such a good time ... Lon, you can have Beth, of course..." She turned to Beth, "Give him anything he wants." Returning her attention to her son, she added, "She can cum, but she has to ask your permission. I ask that you say no at least once -- I'm still punishing her for this mess..." Lon looked reflective and nodded.

"Where?" Rick asked.

"Where what, Hon?" Candace replied.

"Well, do you want to do it HERE?"

"Oh, THAT!" Candace waved it off. "How about the rec room? Lon, you can take Beth wherever -- join us, or use your room -- whatever..." She turned to the person least likely to be cooperative, "Toby?"

"Fine," Toby replied, getting up. He couldn't be exclusive with Jean, any more than she could with him. How to handle it was another question; did he need to try to assert himself? Nah... "There's another where, I guess," he grinned.

Candace and Rick got up, too, and headed for the staircase. "I'm going to have to pad the floors down there or something," Candace mused before addressing Toby's comment. "Well, obviously, we'll be looking at two holes at a time. I imagine we'll hit all three..." Candace was fully prepared; she'd given herself an enema that morning, following Beth's advice on the matter. She hoped it was worth the pain and discomfort...

Lon hopped from foot to foot, but decided after a moment that privacy might be nice for once, "Let's go to my room..." Beth smiled, nodded, and followed him out of the kitchen.

Downstairs, Candace got down to business. "Let's toss the couch cushions on the floor, okay? There's some lube over there..." She pointed at an end table. Rick moved to check the drawer for the bottle. Meanwhile, Toby began to undress, having snatched the couch cushions from the couch. Candace murmured diffidently, "I thought Rick could take the back door first..."

Toby looked faintly amused. "Sure." He came forward, presenting his half-hard cock, "Want to start here?"

Candace took his shaft in her hand and wrapped her lips around his glans cautiously, wondering if -- and when -- Toby was going to assert his odd control over her. But he seemed uninterested in doing so, for the moment ... She got down to business, sucking him in and giving him lip friction and tongue without trying for deep throat.

Toby let her wonder; the more leery she was, the better. Meanwhile, he enjoyed the blowjob.

Rick stripped down and circled around to get some attention; Candace took his erection in her hand and started jacking it. Vaguely, she wondered if the black boys were going to be anything legendary for size; if they were, poor Rick might become intimidated -- and he had a quite respectable cock, actually. She backed her mouth off Toby and husked, "I don't know how wet I am..."

"I'll check," Toby replied. He squatted and worked a finger between Candace's droopy nether lips. "You're getting there. I'll finger you a bit..." Toby felt oddly matter-of-fact about this whole incident; it was just sex, nothing more -- and it was as if he was doing Candace a favor, rather than sex being something he was looking forward to. Oh, sure, he was hard, but Candace lacked interest for him when it came to sex -- there were too many issues...

Candace sensed Toby's detachment, and it was off-putting; Rick, however, was one hundred percent there and focused, so she concentrated on him, sucking and jacking, enjoying listening to his hisses of pleasure. On the other hand, Toby's detachment didn't seem to affect his fingers, which were doing a fine job of lighting up her clitty...

Once she was satisfactorily wet, Toby inserted one, and after a moment, two fingers in her vagina, pumping them in and out, using a thumb firmly planted on her clit as a fulcrum. Candace started humming around Rick's cock, something that Rick found VERY pleasant! In a few moments, she was bouncing and rubbing against his hand and going "Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!" around Rick's cock, so Toby decided that the warm-up was probably over...

"I'm going to lie down, now," Toby announced, "Come and get it..."

Candace, who had been on her way to a climax from the masturbation, made a disappointed grunt -- but, hey, Toby's cock was sticking up like a flagpole, waiting for her to mount it ... She shuffled over, squatted, opened her droopy labia with two fingers, and started to settle over Toby's erection.

It wasn't a first-pass, go to the hilt kind of insertion; Candace hadn't been spread enough for that. But Toby's thick shaft bored her open a couple of inches at a time, hitting and spreading her inner surfaces, and it was good. Candace motioned Rick over; he ended up straddling Toby while she resumed sucking on his cock as she bounced. Candace's other hand whirled over her clitty...

Toby was no longer insulated from the effects of his activity; whatever his opinion of Candace, her pussy was good stuff and it was riding up and down on his pole bringing sensations that couldn't be ignored. Grabbing her hips, he proceeded to add an upthrust spiking counterpoint to her cycle of voluntary impalements. Candace grunted at the impacts, but didn't complain -- and she didn't complain when Toby reached up and collected her bouncing nipples between his fingers and started twisting and mauling them. But when he swatted Rick on the leg and said, "Dude, why don't you go around and plug it in?" she erupted, "Hey!"

"Hey what?"

"I'm not ready!"

"You'll be fine," Toby retorted. "Rick, lube her good and start her with finger or two, Man."

"But..." Candace objected.

Toby wrapped his hand around the back of Candace's neck and pulled her down a bit, locking eyes with her. "Shut up and fuck."

"You're a bastard -- you know that?" Candace sulked -- but she kept moving.

"It's my job..." Toby replied.

"Are we arguing?" Rick asked, grinning, from behind Candace, having heard the byplay.

Toby held Candace's eyes. "No," she replied, "Go ahead. Take it easy, though, I'm doing this in the hopes it will be fun..."

Toby broke eye contact with her and nodded at Rick. "Play with it a little bit, Man -- don't go for elbow deep right away ... I'm going to see if I can't make her purr a little..."

"Kewl!" Rick started lubing a finger. "Is it gonna be messy in there?"

"It shouldn't be," Candace admitted. "I ... cleaned up." Toby picked that moment to pin her in place and rapidly jack-hammer up into her for a couple of dozen strokes and Candace lost the ability to say anything more intelligible than "UUUUUUNNNNNNGGGHHH!!!!"

That didn't finish her, however; when Toby settled back, momentarily winded, Candace hadn't QUITE reached orgasm yet -- although she was VERY close! She resumed moving, tension and anticipation injecting urgency into her bounce.

Rick's wet finger at her anus helped; he wasn't QUITE penetrating her, just pressing at the opening gently, causing it to clench and release, clench and release. The sensation added a layer and Candace found herself chasing climax more and more urgently -- until a galaxy of stars burst before her eyes and the first wave of her orgasm rolled over her senses, "OOOOOHHHHH!!!"

Her vagina pulsed -- and so did her anus, allowing Rick's finger to slip through the opening to the second knuckle before the rubbery ring nibbled at it. The sensation was a shock, but a pleasant one, triggering another EMP pulse of pleasure. "YEEESSSSS!!! UUUUUUUHHHH!!" She flopped forward onto Toby's chest, surrendering to the sensations.

Her sphincter defeated, the insertion of the rest of Rick's finger was neither difficult nor unpleasant in Candace's post-orgasmic state; she lay atop Toby, feeling every one of the invader's movements but not troubled by them. Rick wormed the digit around, applying pressure to the rubbery ring, softening it up for bigger and better things; Candace did her best to relax and cooperate.

"You okay, Man?" Rick asked Toby in recognition of the fact that the pair wasn't moving.

"For now," Toby replied, "I'm saving myself." But he rocked Candace up so he had a bit of room to move and began stroking into her from below, taking his time. Candace, her head tucked into his shoulder, groaned faintly and hugged herself to him. "Keep going the way you are, Man, she's pretty happy right now..."

"Cool..." Lubrication and pressure was forcing gaps in the clutch of Candace's sphincter, so Rick ensured that his second finger was well- oiled and took advantage of the gap to double up. Candace moaned again but didn't fight it; Toby was doing a pretty good job from her standpoint; their position gave her clitty a workout with every stroke.

It wasn't tremendous for Toby, but he suspected that it wouldn't be; working from below took a lot of effort. But the normally boisterous and bossy Candace was snorting and grunting softly into his neck, obviously holding herself steady for Rick -- and she wasn't complaining a bit!

Nor was she likely to! The position that she had more or less accidentally dropped into was providing her with tremendous stimulation, from the rigid bar of flesh in the depths of her pussy to the constant rubbing of her clitty against both it and Toby's pubic bone. One sensation or the other would have been easy to obtain -- but both? Toby's surprising size was telling, here; Rick wouldn't have quite been able to cover all of the action. It was an incredible fuck WITHOUT the activity at her ass...

But the ass work was there, too; it was indifferent, in that some of it was pleasurable and some painful -- but it was additive, in any case ... Candace was awash, perfectly happy to be worked on...

"I'm changing up!" Rick warned, clumsily lubing his cock with his off hand while continuing to work two fingers in Candace's only mildly resisting anus. "Get ready!" Rick was MORE than ready; excitement made his motions urgent. He tried to more or less hand off the penetration between his fingers and the spongy head of his cock, but was only partially successful; Candace's anus closed almost totally before he could swap them out. Almost wasn't completely, however; the opening expanded under pressure with only minor contention.

"Ooof!" Candace grunted as what felt like a baseball bat spread her sphincter -- but it had been worked thoroughly and resistance was token as Rick worked what felt like three feet of iron pipe slowly in and out of Candace's ass. It felt ... weird... ; again, there were positive and negative aspects, but she had been well and patiently prepared and it showed.

Rick got himself bottomed out over several short, slow strokes, not wanting to injure Candace. At one point, he discovered the effects of too much lubrication as her inner walls became almost frictionless about halfway in; he concentrated on spreading the existing lube, rather than applying more, at that point. Once settled, he held still for a moment, feeling the odd sensation of Toby's cock moving just a couple of membranes over, then slowly took up a thrust in counterpoint.

At that point, Toby got the full effect of having another cock working beneath his -- or along the bottom of his, actually. It was weird, but it was additive, providing stimulation that Candace's clutching channel would be unable to alone, if only due to its texture and firmness. The added dimension changed the effort vs. reward equation for Toby, and he began to move slowly toward a climax.

At this point, things got remarkable quiet, aside from soft pants from Toby as he worked from below and the rhythmic pattern of soft grunts Candace made into his neck as she absorbed their alternating strokes. Rick took up a squat over Candace, holding and rubbing her shoulders while he pushed his length in and out of her colon -- an action which ground her even more firmly against Toby. "How's it going?" Rick asked.

"It's fine, Man -- she's sucking my neck!" Toby replied. "Let's run it just like this, if it's okay with you..."

"Yeah, fine..." Candace's sphincter continued to clutch him as Rick strove in and out, but the penetration was not being seriously contested. Inside, Candace's colon was smooth and slick; he began to worry again that he had applied too much lube...

Candace was in a zone she had never been in before; there didn't seem to be anything she could do to add to things -- in fact, she was afraid to disturb anything! She was teetering on the brink, it seemed, wave after wave of incredible pleasure emanated from the two cocks pistoning in and out of her. Her ass stung mildly, but the sting was overlaid by a pleasurable component -- and the things going on inside her pussy were flatly indescribable as the two cocks sandwiched sections of her inner lining between them, seemingly stimulating them from both sides! She clutched Toby to stabilize herself and enable the delightful torture to continue, hearing Toby's assertion that she was sucking his neck without being able to process it and link the comment to the feel of skin under her lips -- she was too deeply immersed in pleasure for rational thought.

This went on for a couple of minutes, but eventually things reached the point where Rick had to say something. "She's getting kinda loose back here..."

Toby thought only a second or so before the answer to the problem surfaced, "Swat her on the ass, Man -- she'll tighten up..."

"Okay..." Dubiously, Rick raised a hand and delivered a swat to Candace's right ass cheek -- just hard enough to sting.

The results were amazing! Candace surged up, wailed "OOOOOOOOOO, GAAAAAWWWWWWDDDD!!!!" and BOTH her nether holes went totally nuts! She'd been accumulating pleasure for a HUGE orgasm, and Rick set her off! She jammed herself back at the boys frantically, and Rick shifted strokes so that he and Toby hit her simultaneously -- more out of self-defense than anything else -- and the pair rode out the rhythmic clutch of her openings as she pulsed and gibbered, then passed out, collapsing back onto Toby -- fortunately in a neutral position with her ass raised and available to their continued efforts...

"Shit, THAT was nice!" Rick grunted.

"Yeah," Toby gasped. "She's crashed, Man. How are you doing?"

"I'm okay..." Dual strokes were interesting, and added something for Rick.

"Swat her when you need to -- she's not really feeling it right now, but she'll clench up..." Toby advised.

"Okay." Rick verified that the automatic systems were working with a light swat -- they were. "Yeah..." he grunted, pleased.

"Hey," Candace murmured sulkily, stirring.

"You're back..." Toby murmured.

"Yeah..." Candace was listless in the aftermath.

"We're going to try to finish up," Toby told her, catching Rick's eye.

"Okay." Candace was totally pliant.

Rick concentrated on his own pleasure, backing out until Candace's anal ring hugged the flange of his glans, then driving forward to meet Toby's cock as it burrowed in Candace's vaginal depths, taking advantage of the contact through the walls of her colon and vagina. Toby had less room to move but was further along, and Rick's occasional swats on Candace's ass clenched her vagina for him, too. Candace whined periodically at a swat, but she was snorting into Toby's neck again...

Rick wasn't hurting her -- with his hand OR with his dick! The swats were beneficial to her as well as her two partners; her whines were more a reaction to the changes brought about when she tightened up than anything else. The big cum had wasted her, but she was wallowing in pleasure again, anyway -- if she didn't cum again before they did, she would still have enjoyed the fuck immensely...

Toby's balls were starting to boil. "I'm going to get mine," he grunted tensely. Candace reacted by rubbing his flanks.

"I'm ... close..." Rick announced, and started swatting Candace gently about every third stroke.

This rushed things along for Toby; he tightened up, trying to hold out for another stroke or two, then let go, "NNNNGAAAAHHH!!!!"

"OOOGH!" Candace could feel him pulsing, pulsing -- and Rick kept making her twitch. "I'm ... AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!" Shock waves poured over her -- not as intensely as last time, but it was a good-sized orgasm!

"Shit! Shit SHIIIIT!!!" Candace's pulsing brought Rick to his finish; he buried his cock in her colon and started spewing seed, his leg muscles jumping from the overload. "Jeezus!" He held himself in place while her ass milked him, then slowly slid in and out a couple of times, savoring the overload before it became too much to bear. "MAN!"

"Yeah, nice..." Toby grunted. Candace had been a good girl, cooperative, pleasant -- it made up for a lot of previous issues...

"Ummmm," Candace sighed. This had been WELL worth it -- one of the most satisfying experiences in a long career of sexual escapades. Candace was toast -- she could hardly move! "Ah, God! Let me rest ... Sooo gooood!"

"Okay, but I have to get up..." Toby replied. "I'll roll us..."

"Okay..." Candace wasn't much help, but Toby extricated himself, leaving the spent woman on her back. Rick was standing there, grinning.

Toby collected an afghan from the couch back and draped it over Candace, then asked Rick, "Any mess?"

"Nah. Maybe a little something, but I don't see anything."

"Shower. Upstairs..." Candace murmured sleepily.

"Thanks." Rick started collecting his clothing. "Coming?" he asked Toby.

"I'll be right there. You go ahead." Toby started looking around for his things, too. Rick headed upstairs.

"Why is it so different with you?"

Toby looked around to find Candace's eyes open. "I don't know. How is it different?"

"Usually, I have to fight for it ... Change things, control things, make adjustments ... But you ... And it's better..." Candace couldn't really describe what it was he did -- basically, it seemed that he just ignored her attempts to run things -- and it worked...

"Dumb luck, I think," Toby replied. "You were in a rut. I just don't let you do the same old thing..."

"Maybe..." Candace waved weakly. "Have Beth get me up when she leaves..."

"Sure." Toby headed upstairs.


In Lon's room, Lon and Beth were having sex -- nothing amazing, no strange positions or head games, just sweaty, heavy, pounding sex. Beth had taken Lon's edge off with one of her incredible deep-throat blowjobs, sucking in his first load in a mere two minutes, then brought him back to full erection, laid back on his bed and spread her legs. Lon knelt up and draped a leg on each bicep, inserted his rejuvenated cock, and went to town.

Neither of them had any issues with the way things were going. Lon was pushing Beth to a nice, satisfying little pop every two minutes or so; Lon was making like a perpetual motion machine with the smiling visage of an obviously happy woman before him. Lon was utterly ignoring Mama's admonition to deny Beth the occasional orgasm -- it just wasn't on the list of things he wanted to do. This woman was making him happy; he didn't see any reason why he shouldn't return the favor. There is something about being in the presence of unfettered joy -- and Beth had it. Lon basked in her ear to ear grin and dancing bright eyes as she grunted and cooed and gave little happy squeals; each time she surged through another cum, it rejuvenated him and reinforced his efforts to get her to the next.

But this was twelve or so, and Lon's balls were climbing up his scrotum; it was time to drop a load. Lon had no idea how he had lasted this long, but, hey, there it was... "I'm gonna shoot!" he grunted.

"Oh, goody!" Beth chattered happily. "Fill me up, Baby! Cum and cum and cum! I want it ALL!"

That was more encouragement than Lon actually needed; he pushed himself to one last round of jack-hammer strokes and buried himself in Beth's snug twat while his cock pulsed like it was trying to shoot marbles. "Aagggh!! Jeezus!"

Collapse was inevitable, considering the effort; as soon as his cock stopped pumping furiously, Lon's arms gave way and he collapsed atop his well-padded lover, who cooed and rubbed his back, neck and shoulders while he drifted toward sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.