The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 23

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

"Okay, your turn, Man."

"Hey! What the fuck?"

"It was two minutes, Man, not until you finished. You'll get another shot..."

"Shit."

Louise Carter heard this exchange through the door to the small room in her small house occupied by her two large sons. God knew what they were doing ... In the background were moans and groans and other noises that indicated that they probably had a porn video up on the computer they shared. She and Fred had decided to allow that in order to give them SOME outlet ... Gathering herself, she tapped on the door. "Boys? Can I come in?"

"Shit!" someone hissed. "Kill the video!" There was a lot of thrashing around; the video was silenced, then Terence, her oldest, opened the door in his gym shorts, unable to hide a serious boner.

Louise ignored it and stepped inside the room. "I need to talk to you boys for a moment -- and the subject is ... delicate..."

"We ain't done nothin'!" Terence grunted defensively, having retreated to his bunk and flipped a sheet over his embarrassing erection.

Louise held up her hands. "Nobody said you did, Boy!"

Damian, seated on the other bunk, held his peace, watching. The boys were very different; Terence was huge and had his father's rough features, while his younger brother was smaller, smoother, and lighter- skinned -- and only held a talking resemblance to anyone in either of his parent's families. It was Fred's contention that Louise's birth control had failed at a swing party, and that Damian wasn't his; certainly, her birth control HAD failed, and the evidence was damning -- but no one had ever run a paternity test. Still, it had become more and more of an issue between Fred and Louise as the boys had grown up...

In fact, it was a real hot-button issue, now; Louise had underrepresented her relationship with her husband to Beth -- they were an armed camp. Louise and Fred hadn't had sex in months, and Louise suspected that he was looking elsewhere -- and part of the reason was Damian. Damian was just too different -- too smooth, too polished, too gifted ... Terence was a chip off the old block -- and that only pointed up the obvious. Add three scrapes with sophomore girls whose panties Damian had managed to talk his way into -- all at about the same time -- and Fred had rapidly become fed up...

Terence wasn't much better; there had been a nasty incident wherein a girl Terence took out almost pressed charges for date-rape -- and THEN ended up pregnant, something only papered over when Fred paid for the abortion ... Fred was oddly proud of that, in some ways, costly as the incident had been -- it proved him to be a stud, too, by proxy.

The boys had both gone on-line sexually at thirteen; there was a tacit agreement that they would confine the results of their masturbation sessions to some old cloth diapers that Louise had had lying around the house and that she would launder them and return them to the closet without commenting on the copious, musky coatings on them when she collected them from the boys' room. The antics that both of them had been involved in had marked them at school; girls stayed away in order not to get sucked into an embarrassing situation. Damian might have risen above this -- his smooth charm could overcome most obstacles -- but the fact that he had played the field so vigorously and publicly made the girls extra leery. So Fred and Louise let them download Internet porn and looked the other way while they suffered as all randy boys suffer through their teen years.

Now, as she settled into the task chair before the computer they shared, facing them, Damian waited, silently watching his mother while Terence blustered; Damian was the smarter of the pair, too -- this wasn't the first time he'd sat back and let his brother draw fire from a parent. Louise eyed him, letting him know that she was onto his little tricks while ignoring Terence's ongoing defensive mumblings. Gathering herself, she cut across them, "It's not about that -- or, well, it is, and it isn't..."

Terence shut up; looking at him, it appeared that he still had SOMETHING to feel guilty about, but she wasn't going there. Besides, if it was a shared issue (and it undoubtedly was), Damian would do his best to sidetrack her to keep her from prying anything from his older brother -- and he was good at it. Louise hoped it wasn't important and pressed on, "I have a, well, proposition for you two -- something that might benefit you -- but I need to know if you're interested AND if you can keep it a secret..."

"Secret?" Damian perked up.

"Yes," Louise nodded. "Secret. Thus far, when you two have entered into sexual relationships with girls, you've been TERRIBLE about protecting your sources. If I manage to set this thing up, you MUST keep it under wraps, or it will fall apart and ruin a BUNCH of people! If you don't think you can do that, I won't go any further..."

Damian rubbed his chin. Everything about sex seemed to be secret; why couldn't you just fuck a bitch and be done with it? Still, Mama was talking about pussy ... Shit, that was pretty weird to start with! Mama pimping pussy? He flicked a glance a Terence to tell him that he was taking over and muttered, "If it's, like, a serious part of the deal, I figure we can do what needs doing..."

"It's the right thing to do, anyway, Boy!" Louise admonished. "If you'd kept your activities secret until you picked one girlfriend, you wouldn't have pissed all three of the girls you were having sex with off -- and other girls might have trusted you!"

'Aw SHIT! I stepped in it!' "Yes, Ma'am," Damian rolled over. No sense arguing when Mama was right...

Terence grinned -- he'd fucked up, too, but it hadn't been over publicity. Watching little brother get raked over the coals for once was fun...

Mama swept her eyes to him, though, and announced, "I need YOUR agreement, too!"

"Okay, yeah, sure..." Terence sputtered.

"Okay," Mama murmured. "I'm not making any promises, but I have a line on something. I guess the second question is, do you have any problems with the idea of having sex with an older woman? Say, my age?"

Damian froze, and his eyes popped. Louise rushed to add, "No, not me!" Damian settled a bit, and Louise added, "There ARE benefits -- for one thing, they know what they're doing. For another, they're there to have sex, not catch a husband. And, third, they're more careful about birth control!" she raised her hands, presenting herself disparagingly, "Of course, they might be a little bit frayed around the edges..."

Terence flicked a glance at his younger brother -- this was beyond him. Damian looked pensive. "So, how frayed would that be, Mama?"

"Well..." Louise pictured Beth. "I don't really know, yet -- but they are apparently seeing other boys your age..."

This all sounded almost too good to be true. Mama wasn't a hag, after all ... Shit, he'd do her, under the right circumstances... "So this is just fucking? Is there money involved?"

"Um, no," Louise replied. "No money -- at least, not that I am aware of. It's a club, sort of, for swingers. Or maybe just a small group. I don't have everything, yet. If we join, though, it's not just you..." Louise dropped her eyes, "It's me, too."

"And Pa?" Terence asked, loyally.

"Um, no, Son. Your father has his own thing going, apparently. Besides, this group has a set focus." She locked eyes with Terence, "I'm afraid you'd have to keep it secret from him, too."

Terence recognized that he was suddenly holding the keys of power. "And if I didn't?"

"Well, if you're seriously thinking about it, then I'll just have to forget the whole thing," Louise replied. "If you do it, I'm thinking that you are looking forward to seeing your father and I divorced, because that's undoubtedly what would happen."

Damian favored Terence with a look of brotherly disgust, "Shut up, Dickhead! You could fuck up a wet dream!"

Terence opened his mouth for retort, but Louise stepped in, "Boys! Stop it!" Turning to Terence, she added, "Are we done, here?"

"What?"

"If you are hot to tell your father, this is a dead issue," Louise clarified.

"Uh, sorry -- got carried away," Terence mumbled.

"This family is already in tatters -- it won't take much," Louise continued to press. "Your father is dating some woman at work -- or at least fucking her. I'm looking the other way for everyone's sake, but if you want to pick between us..."

"Okay, okay, forget it! I was wrong! Sorry!" Terence apologized. "I want in this thing -- really! It sounds great!"

"And you don't mind if I..." Louise pressed.

"No, no, it's cool," Terence waved it off. "If Pa's playing, you can, too..."

"Well, don't ever confront him about it," Louise warned. "He'll have to come out into the open about it -- and that would screw things up. Okay?"

"Yeah, I get it," Terence nodded.

Louise swept her eyes to her younger son, "And you?"

"I'm good with both sides," Damian replied. Maybe he'd get to watch Mama fuck some dude -- that'd be hot ... Mama could be lying about Pa -- but she probably wasn't, even if she thought she was. Besides, he knew which side his bread was buttered on... "Can you tell us anything else?"

"I'm still ... negotiating..." Louise replied. "This is all very hush-hush. Um, if it goes through, you'll probably see some of your school friends ... It's them and their mothers. They're ... swapping. There's no incest -- this is sort of to avoid it. Basically, you can have sex with anyone else in the group's mother -- at least, theoretically. I don't know what limitations have been set..."

The boys shared a glance. "Dudes from school? And their mothers? SWEET!" Damian enthused. Some of the dudes at school had HOT moms! "Anything else?"

"Well, I only really have one contact -- and she's white..." Damian rocked back in his bed and shared a surprised glance with his brother, so Louise queried, "Is that okay?"

Damian recovered himself. "Yeah, that's fine, Mama..." Inside, he was crowing, 'WHITE BITCHES!' Half of the porn fantasies he and his brother downloaded from the Net were of some white bitch taking black cock ... You saw some serious black ho's, too, but white ho's seemed to appeal to everybody. Now they could connect that shit to REAL PUSSY! How cool was THAT?

"So I should go on with this thing, right?" Louise confirmed. Both boys nodded. Louise got up to leave, "Okay. Not a word to anybody, now -- this thing is serious from a couple of different perspectives -- for instance, you two are both under eighteen -- and so are the other boys in the group, apparently. I don't have to tell you the kind of wild publicity doing things with partners who are under age gets you! You don't want to have to come visit me in jail, do you?"

"No, Mama!" Terence answered for the pair.

"Well, remember that when the time comes. Only people IN the group can know what happens there! People OUTSIDE the group can get us ALL arrested!" Louise cautioned. Terence nodded, wide-eyed; Louise glanced at Damian, who nodded warily. He got it. "Okay, I'll leave you two to yourselves, then..." Louise backed out, closing the door.

"Fuck, Bro! That's shit hot!" Terence enthused.

"Sure as fuck is!" Damian agreed. "Awright, your turn, Man! Turn the video back on! I wanna watch that while I get mine! Maybe we'll get one like that!"

"Aw, goddammit!" Terence complained.

"Let's go, Man -- you're up! Or don't expect any more from me!" Damian warned.

"Awright. Lemme get the video..." Terence maximized Media Player and kicked off the video of a big bubble-butt white bitch taking two cocks.

Damian flipped back the sheet and parked his ass on the edge of the bed, exposing his erection. Terence walked over and dropped to his knees, admonishing, "Two minutes, Man -- then I get mine again..."

"Yeah, yeah," Damian pulled his brother's head to him, "Suck!"

Terence wrapped his thick lips around his brother's throbbing seven inches. THIS was a secret that he CERTAINLY didn't want to get out! It had taken Damian a month to get him to think about it and another month and breaking down and going first before he got him to DO it, but having your cock sucked beat jacking off, and as long as they were fair and even about it, everything was cool ... They'd been taking care of each other's action that way for about six months -- more or less since pussy had superseded jacking off for both of them, then been jerked away when they fucked up; a replacement had been required, and that one (and one other that they hadn't gotten up the nerve for) had been suggested by a bisexual flick they'd downloaded. They'd taken in a few gay flicks since -- and they could be exciting -- but pussy was the thing, and blowjobs ran a close second. Mama would probably shit a brick -- and Pa ... Terence didn't want to think about it. But sucking dick hadn't killed either of them, and being on the receiving end was sure fucking great ... And it wasn't as if they got horny looking at cocks in the boy's showers, or anything -- well, maybe once or twice, mildly ... Terence skinned back Damian's foreskin and tongued the underside of his mushroom cock head, bringing excited groans from Little Brother...

Damian cupped the back of Big Brother's head and drove him a bit farther onto his swollen meat, then let him back off. Big Brother was an idiot and never watched the clock; Damian would probably get in three minutes of his hot mouth before Big Brother looked up to check it. Damian was pretty sure that Big Brother actually liked to suck and got carried away while he was doing it -- but he knew better than to say any such thing; that'd be the end of blow jobs, period! Meanwhile, he had a hot mouth on his cock and the picture of some skank taking about a foot of dark meat up the ass; it didn't get much better than this! Big Brother clamped down with his lips and rode his tongue back and forth under his cock head and Damian felt his balls begin to crawl up... "I'm gonna get it, Bro! Don't fuck me over!"

Terence checked the clock and rolled his eyes; Damian was cheating again! Still, if he got his nut, Little Brother would return the favor without clock-watching; might as well finish him off...

"Ah! Ah! SHIT!" Damian clutched Terence's head, hunched himself, pushed in deeper, and started to spew; it wasn't a throat-fuck -- neither of them had gotten that far, despite watching numerous videos of people -- male and female -- who did. Maybe someday, one of them would take the plunge, but there was a macho image thing, there -- giving it up first said you were just a little bit queerer ... Ass was the same thing; Damian wanted some, but to get it, he'd have to up some. Thus far, they'd just played a little with each other's assholes while giving head, each of them watching for the other to stretch the edge of the envelope ... Still, Damian was moving things, very slowly ... Big Brother liked to have his bunghole fingered; it got him off quicker. Damian would do that this time -- maybe even press a little to see how Terence reacted. He had a feeling that Big Brother WOULD take a dick, eventually, if he kept the approach slow and easy ... He let go of Big Brother's head; Terence rocked back, collected Damian's cum rag from under the bed, hawked and spat up a gob up Damian's cum onto it. "Thanks, Bro," Damian grunted.

"Jus' gimme mine," Terence grunted, climbing up and sitting on the edge of the bed -- rocking back on his elbows so his asshole was exposed, as well as his dick.

'Yeah, it's coming, ' Damian grinned to himself. 'Big Bro gives me a little more every day... ' He knelt and collected Terence's bloated meat in his mouth and started pumping his lips up and down his brother's thick shaft, his finger drifting up and down Terence's ass crack. Terence groaned, shifting his attention between his brother's bobbing head and the video. Little Brother gave amazing fucking head, and the finger thing just drove him nuts...


Wednesday morning the women met at their usual spot. Jean had to work at nine-thirty, so they met at eight. Again, Candace made Beth run errands -- and Jean let it ride. When they were finally settled, Candace briefed Jean, "Beth says Nurse Carter won't be bought off with the doctor -- she's married, and only wants a roll or two. And she's still interested in joining the group..." She waved at Beth to continue.

"She didn't like the picture thing," Beth related...

"I wouldn't either, if I was her," Jean interrupted. "I don't like how such things have gone on up to now, either."

"Yeah, yeah," Candace rolled her eyes. "So what are we supposed to do?"

"Well, isn't she as exposed as everyone else?" Beth asked. "If she has sex with our sons..."

"Yeah, that's kind of a freebie," Candace complained. "What do WE get out of that?"

Beth shrugged. "I said something about her not being a full member..."

"Why not?" Jean asked.

"No boys coming with her," Candace related.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.