The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

So they went to Lon's -- which didn't work out to be anything outstanding, either. Candace got the tale -- or at least pieces of it -- from Jean by telephone; when she realized where they were headed, and her response was, "Serves you both right!" Then she added, nastily, "Why don't you go out back and jerk off and see which one of you shoots the farthest? Nobody's getting any from me! Maybe I'll play with myself, too, and keep you both good and worked up!" With that, she started mauling her nipples through her halter top -- and the guys got the Hell out of there!

When they were gone, she grimaced; she could have done with a little dick from Rick, after all, but there was the principle of the thing -- they should suffer AT LEAST as much as SHE had; she made a face as the memory of Jean's taste on her tongue came back. Living that down was going to take a while; fortunately, Jean didn't seem to be intent on rubbing her nose in it...

Lon and Rick were left hanging; Candace's suggestion was just too embarrassing to contemplate for both of them, so Rick went home -- and they both jerked off in privacy, several times.


The three to eleven shift had become almost intolerable for Robert Rankin; now, not only was Nurse Tolliver swaying more than ever as she moved to and fro, she was watching him out of the corners of her eyes, catching him literally every time his attention was attracted by that delectable ass. Worst of all, he could NOT understand the nature of the spell the chunky nurse was weaving around him!

Nurse Carter was no help -- she was the first to point and giggle when his attention drifted to Tolliver's assets -- which included a VERY full brassiere, by the way! He found himself wishing he could operate wearing blinders -- or at least sunglasses. Yes, sunglasses, he mused, so they couldn't see where his eyes were -- couldn't see them tracing the shape of Nurse Tolliver's big breasts, or the heavy cheeks of her ass ... And then Nurse Carter giggled again, and he realized that once again he'd been caught!

For Beth, there was a certain real novelty in having the attention of an adult male; the temptation to toy with him was inescapable. She worked at finding new reasons to bend at the waist in front of him, either facing him, so he got a cleavage shot, or facing away and watching him ogle her ass, upside down. Louise thought it was hilarious -- but she upped the ante with the question, "So, when are you going to take it to the next level?"

"Next level?" Beth looked blank.

"C'mon, Honey -- you KNOW he wants it! When are you gonna rub his nose in it?"

"I ... You're kidding, right?" Beth asked, amazed.

"Not at all," Louise replied. "He wants his hands on that ass -- or those tits -- in the worst way! Why don't you, um, 'accidentally' give him a little free sample?"

"What? How?"

"You'll think of something, Hon," Louise assured her. "If he's serious, you won't be able to peel him off of you after that; then you can start soaking him for dinners and movies and such. And after THAT, you'll be measuring his pecker in no time!"

"Louise!"

"Well? You want to, don't you? I do..." the black woman countered.

"You do?"

"Sure." Louise gazed at her levelly. "I love the old man, but we cross too often heading different ways. So, periodically, he gets a little strange, and I look the other way -- and vice versa. It's just dick..."

"I wonder how big it is..." Beth mused.

"You can't tell by looking at him," Louise grunted. "I've seen some really imposing men with the saddest little pee-pees..." She snickered. "Hell, they didn't rate being called dicks..."

"I know what you mean," Beth giggled. "Roy -- my ex -- wasn't anything to write home about. Toby, on the other hand..."

"Little Toby?" Louise blinked. 'What's she doing looking at her son's dick?'

"I, uh, stumbled onto him while he and a girl were occupied," Beth covered her ass. "She was a VERY happy little woman!" Beth held up her hands for a measurement.

"Unbelievable..." Louise shook her head.

Beth nodded. "I was more than a little surprised..."

"So, who's dipping you? One of his school friends?" Louise asked.

Beth went cherry-red from shock! How did she guess?

Louise laughed. "Well, you SAID he was a young guy! Then you tell me you 'just happened' to catch Toby having sex -- obviously for long enough to take dick measurements. Who was he fucking? I bet it wasn't any teenybopper!"

"Louise!" Beth waved urgently for her to pipe down. "Okay, I'll tell you -- but this is SERIOUSLY secret! If it gets out..."

"Sure, sure -- but I want it all, Hon -- you don't want me guessing!" Louise admonished.

"Okay." Beth leaned in close, glancing around. "Toby and a couple of his friends made this pact -- each of them would look the other way while the other two hit on his mother. We all know each other and none of us have a man in our lives; it turned out to be relatively easy for the boys to twist our arms..." She stared off into space for a moment. "So Toby is getting sex from a couple of my girlfriends, and I'm getting sex from a nice-looking blond boy and another good-looking dark-haired kid -- both of whom I've known for a while."

"Two?" Louise's eyes popped. "You go, Girl!" She looked sly. "Maybe you could introduce me around..."

Beth looked worried. "No offense, but it's bad enough that I TOLD you! If they find out ... Everybody is scared to death some busybody from the religious right will smoke it out and get us all crucified..."

Louise shook her head. "The things we all have to do to get a little sex ... Whatever happened to free love?"

Beth shook her head. "HIV, among other things."

"Well, if an opportunity arises, I'm in!" Louise declared.

Beth looked pensive. "How deep?"

"I want it ALL, Honey!" Louise replied. "Bring 'em on! ALL of 'em!"

"Everybody?" Beth queried. "That might get kinky..."

"Honey, you SAID you watched Toby plow some girlfriend of yours! I get the picture..."

"Well..." Beth began to feel directly threatened by the idea. What if Louise found out what a slut she was?

"I've seen quite a few things, Hon. I'm hard to shock." Louise looked around. "The old man and I used to go to swinger's parties all the time." Her eyes glowed. "Have you had them both? At the same time?"

"Yes." Beth blushed almost purple.

"How was it?"

"Just incredible! They just keep going and going..."

"God!" Louise got really agitated. "Do me a favor, Honey -- watch the desk! This thing's got me too excited -- I need to run to the ladies' and diddle..."

"Uh, okay..." Beth was vaguely amazed. The things you learned about people, totally by accident ... Louise grabbed the purse, hopped up, and was gone.

Ten minutes later, she was back. "Thank God for my little friend!" she sighed happily.

"Friend?"

"Yeah," Louise grinned. "Every girl's dream -- the uncomplicated lover." She fished in her purse and brought forth an object not much bigger than a lipstick case. "Contrary to popular demand, you don't need six inches of hard plastic -- this on your clit is MORE than enough! Here, take it! Give it a try!" She laid it in Beth's palm.

"I couldn't!" Beth blushed scarlet.

"Sure you can! Just don't wear it out -- I have all these gang-bang fantasies to get out of my system now..." Louise winked. "Go on -- you KNOW you want to!"

"Okay." Beth tucked it furtively in a pocket and headed for the break room.

The staff bath off the break room was unisex, but it was partitioned into different areas so that one could get a shower or use the toilet or a urinal without too much embarrassment -- although the urinals in particular weren't well-placed for privacy; apparently, guys didn't care all that much. The break room also featured an alcove where the resident on duty could get a nap; Beth figured she would find Dr. Rankin there, but she didn't. Cautiously, she entered the bathroom.

Checks of the shower and changing areas turned up nothing -- no big surprise, really, since Louise had just been in the bathroom ... Gentle finger pressure on the door of the stall near the wall didn't open it for some reason, but a look underneath revealed no feet. Sighing, she slipped into the other stall and lowered her scrubs to the floor, then settled onto the toilet, knees spread wide.

Finding the power switch on the little vibrator wasn't exactly rocket science; very quickly, Beth had it buzzing merrily on her clit. It would have been nice to free her breasts from their confinement, but it would have taken too long, so she passed on the idea, opting instead to add a finger pumping in her vagina to the jazzy stimulation of the vibrator.

In the next stall, Dr. Rankin was suffering through his second round of easily identifiable buzzing and feminine sighs and moans in fifteen minutes! Beth's foot check, necessarily brief, had been easy to avoid, since he knew she was there -- just like Nurse Carter's, fifteen minutes before. 'Dammit! I got here first!' he fumed. The worst part was that the feminine gasps and moans were highly arousing -- as if Nurse Tolliver hadn't ALREADY made his balls ache -- but if he made a sound ... Fuck it! Robert resumed running his hand up and down his aching shaft. If they could jill off, he could by God jack off with impunity! Still, he kept it quiet...

This one seemed to be different than the last one -- who he'd pretty much identified as Nurse Carter -- despite the same vibrator noises. This one made these little happy squeals at evenly spaced intervals, punctuated by an occasional "Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Obviously, she was a hot, multi-orgasmic number, and she wasn't settling for one ... There was also a wet sound that made his cock rock hard to hear it. There were only three nurses on shift -- and none of the other doctors on tonight were female -- wouldn't it be great if it was Tolliver? Jeezus! He held his breath, stifling a grunt as his cock erupted, painting the stall door with semen -- an activity that wasn't quite silent ... He sat there, staring at the result dripping down the door and onto the floor, trying to still his heartbeat. Had the woman in the next stall heard?

Beth missed it; she was grunting her way through her third orgasm of the session. This whole doing it in the bathroom thing was nasty and scary and highly arousing -- she was going to need at least four to keep from going nuts, now that she'd started! Her middle finger was slamming in and out of her cunt to beat the band, making the most awful, sloppy noises because she was soaking wet. If someone came in ... The thought of getting caught like this didn't scare her as much as arouse her further.

Cleaning the door off just wasn't possible, so Robert just left it, for now; when it became apparent that the woman in the next stall was still in her own little world, Robert began tentatively jacking off again, aroused by the sounds and, yes, the smell of wet pussy wafting under the partition from the next stall. 'Jeezus, she's hot! WOW! I have GOT to know who this is!' Pussy that hot could be had, one way or another ... Soon, he was hammering away, listening to the unknown woman's fingers sloshing in her wet slot, her moans, and the ubiquitous buzzing of the vibrator.

As she came down from orgasm number five, Beth reluctantly decided that enough was enough -- she'd been in the bathroom for a while, for one thing, and was tempting Fate. Reluctantly, she shut off the vibe and contented herself with a few more finger strokes, whipping her thumb over her still-vibrating clit as she came down.

Robert was teetering on the edge when the sound of the vibrator stopped, taking all cover with it. He shifted to a slow stroke that maximized the use of his foreskin to keep him on the edge while the woman next door cleaned up and dressed and flushed the toilet, then exited the stall.

'I HAVE to know!' Robert very carefully got up from the seat and put his eye to the narrow crack in the stall door...

IT WAS TOLLIVER! Robert somehow stifled a groan as his cock went nuts for the second time in fifteen minutes, painting the stall door with (to him) audible splats! God! The woman was sex on the hoof! Why on Earth hadn't he noticed before? Afraid to move, he watched Nurse Tolliver do a little mild primping, adjust her scrubs a final time, and make her exit. When the door closed, he expelled his pent breath explosively and plopped back on the toilet for a moment's recovery before cleaning up the incredible mess he'd made of himself and the stall.

"Thanks..." Beth pressed the little vibrator into Louise's hand, blushing.

"You took a while," Louise teased.

"Once was not enough..."

"Run along, then. 412 just rang. Don't forget to think about a way to introduce me! It would be ... educational for the boys, don't you think?" Louise called out.

"Shhh! Are you nuts?" Beth virtually ran down the hall to get away from Louise and her salacious ideas.

Louise, chuckling, looked up just in time to see Dr. Rankin appear from the other end of the hall. 'I wonder where HE was?' she wondered. He was checking himself like he had just gotten dressed, or something...

That was the case, actually; Robert had had to change his scrub pants -- the ones he wore to the bathroom were slimed with puddles of white goo. Approaching the nurse's station, he greeted Nurse Carter warily, "Nurse Carter. Anything going on I should know about?"

Louise had watched him come up the hall; there was something about the way he looked at her ... The open nature of his question enticed her to make an inside joke at his expense, but she overrode the urge, suddenly cautious. Resuming her business persona, she replied, "No, Doctor, all is quiet..."

Robert collected a couple of charts for examination, but he was primarily engaged in eyeing Louise. 'She's played cat and mouse games with me before, ' he thought. 'Maybe next time, we'll switch roles... ' But his primary interest was headed for the kitchen with a pitcher for ice-water; Carter wasn't going anywhere -- he would take a run at Tolliver, first ... He moved off, following, flashing a glance at Carter over his shoulder, daring her to warn her colleague.

'My, my. I wonder who gave HIM testosterone injections?' Louise wondered.

Robert entered the kitchen to find Beth bent over, digging in the drawers of the refrigerator for Jell-o cups -- displaying a wet stain in the crotch of her scrubs. The sight firmed his resolve -- not tonight, now that he'd jerked off twice -- but soon, he was going to find a way to sample Nurse Tolliver's wares. And to that end, he needed to step up the intensity of his familiarity...

Step up he did, coming up beside Beth and placing his left hand right on her ass! "What are you looking for?" he asked innocently.

Beth froze in place. "Dr. Rankin?"

"Uh huh. What are you digging for?" Robert craned his neck, feigning interest.

"Jell-o..." 'His HAND is on my ASS!'

"A particular flavor?" 'I want to squeeze SO BAD... '

"O-orange..."

"Don't see any..." Robert craned his neck, moving here and there -- and moving his hand a bit on Beth's ass, too. After a moment, he backed off. "Ummmm, you know you're wet..."

"What?" Beth's reply was strangled.

"Uh, down below..."

"Thanks..." Beth wailed and ran from the room.

"Whoa, whoa!" Louise called as Beth tore past. "What lit YOUR tailfeathers?"

Beth screeched to a stop. "I'm wet!"

"Where?"

"Down there!"

"Well..."

"It shows! HE told me!" Beth rushed over to the desk and whispered, "And he put his hand on my ass!"

Louise raised her eyebrows. "Oho! So he IS taking testosterone shots!"

"What?"

"I figured him for no balls..."

"It looks like you figured wrong!" Beth sputtered.

"And that's bad?" More raised eyebrows.

"Well, maybe not..." Two sets of female eyes tracked Robert as he left the kitchen. The return gaze was wary, but indicated that the owner figured that he could hold his own in any conflict.

"Well, well, well..." Louise murmured. "You want to change your scrubs?"

"I dunno." Beth was clearly flustered. "It's almost eleven."

"Did he squeeze?" Louise asked, still watching Robert, who had stopped.

"No. Rubbed a bit." Beth related.

Louise smiled -- deliberately -- at Robert. "Still being careful, then. You'll have to encourage him, if you want him in your panties."

"Louise!"

"Well, you do, don't you?"

Louise was right -- she DID want Robert in her panties! "So what do I do?"

"Show him your wet spot. I hope you didn't freak when he put his hand on your ass..." Louise's eyes laughed.

"No. I kind of froze, then we both pretended that Jell-o was more important..."

"Okay. Why don't you deliver it, then, and I'll see if I can discover Tarzan's intentions."

Beth looked down at the forgotten container in her hand. "Oh. Right." She turned.

"And work it, Baby, work it!" Beth smiled over her shoulder in reply and started rolling her hips.

Robert watched this exchange warily from a distance. The whole thing looked touch and go for a moment, but Nurse Carter looked at him and smiled broadly, which didn't seem too ominous, and then Nurse Tolliver set off up the hall, swaying. All appeared to be well ... Nurse Carter smiled an invitation, so Robert cautiously approached the nurses' station.

Louise opened the conversation, "You surprised her a little bit."

"Oh?" Innocence seemed the safest reaction.

"She'll get over it. The embarrassment was probably worse."

"I figured she ought to know," Robert murmured, projecting diffidence.

"Yes..." Louise eyed him. "It happens sometimes, under certain stimuli..." The intent was to lead him to the idea that he had caused it...

... But Robert remembered a buzzing object in the next stall. "Yes, I'm sure."

Louise realized that something was not as expected, but couldn't divine what it might be. "It was kind of you to offer to help."

Robert shrugged. "I'm not in charge of the Jell-o inventory, but if you need someone to help you count it, I'm around..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.