The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Candace didn't bother to knock; she just stuck her head through Beth's front door and stood there, listening. Sure enough, there were moans and fleshy slapping sounds coming from down the hall. She let herself in; Toby followed. "I think I should start this alone, don't you think?" she asked.

"Yes," Toby agreed, nodding and handing her the camera. "I'll be out of sight, but I'll be watching and listening." Candace nodded and he turned to head down the hall to his own room, then turned back, adding, "Drop your clothes in the hall before you go in."

"Okay." Candace wasn't thrilled at his instructions, but she did it -- after all, she was going to need to be naked, anyway...

Toby rushed around the corner to his room. If he hurried, he might get more than just the pictures Candace snapped (and, more important, the ones he planned to have someone else take of Candace... ). He stalked in; yeah, his computer was on, thank God! He probably wouldn't have time to boot up before Candace announced herself ... A few quick clicks and he was ready; moving to his closet peephole, he uncovered it and activated some pre-positioned equipment. Settling onto a box that his mother thought had other purposes besides use as a chair, he put his eye to his portal. Good. He was just in time...


Candace crept into the bedroom, naked, clutching her camera. Beth was cross-wise on the bed on her back, her head hanging over the side. Rick was pounding away between her upraised knees, and Lon was squatting to drive his cock into her open throat. Hmmm, what was the best -- most incriminating -- picture? While she apparently wasn't going to be able to actually take such keepsakes, it was important that Beth think she was serious about it. What was the best opening shot? Everyone from the door, maybe ... She lifted the camera and focused. The pre-flash red-eye flicker caused both Lon and Rick to look up, just in time for the flash. 'Damn! That would have been SOO good!' Candace thought. She held her finger to her lips; Rick's mouth was open. He shut it and rolled his eyes.

Beth missed the flash; she had her eyes closed and mistook it for a side effect of her third orgasm, which was approaching rapidly. She missed Candace's second picture because she was busy going "OOG! OOG! OOG!" around Lon's pumping cock and lifting her hips to Rick's pounding attack as the orgasm washed over her -- which made a fine picture for Candace, who was shooting the trio from behind Rick and to his left, catching her raising her ass and clutching the bedcovers, her whole torso visible to the neck, and Lon grinning above her, holding her big jugs as he plunged her throat.

The third shot, on the other hand, got her attention, largely because Candace laid down on the floor in front of her to take it, shooting between Lon's legs and timing things so Lon's balls didn't cover Beth's features. Beth's eyes popped open and she discovered Candace, basically upside-down to her, smiling. "Hi, Honey! Keep sucking!" Candace cackled, then took another picture, this time of Lon's balls covering half of Beth's surprised face.

Beth started struggling, but Candace grabbed a handful of her hair and looked fierce. "I mean it, Honey. Keep sucking. I want a picture of you taking Lon's load on your face to add to my nice, incriminating collection..."

'Oh, SHIT!' It had never occurred to her that Candace, of all people, might stoop to blackmail! She was doing the same things, for God's sake -- why would Candace want to blackmail HER? But there she was, wearing a nasty grin and waving the camera...

"Lon, Honey," Candace crooned, "are you close? I'd like a picture of you spewing jizz all over Beth's face -- can you do that, Honey? Before Rick finishes?"

"Ummm, I dunno, Mama," Lon mumbled. "Rick, are ya close?"

"No," Rick replied shortly. He'd almost lost his erection, watching the events unfold. Beth didn't deserve this, in his opinion.

Candace, sitting up, picked it up. "It's okay, Rick," she soothed. "We're not hurting Beth any -- if anything, this will make living with her conscience easier ... In fact, maybe we should do this for YOUR mother..." This was the wrong tack; Rick started looking angry. "No, you're right," Candace amended. "Your mother wouldn't deal with this well at all, whereas Beth ... Let Rick know you're okay, Honey, before he pulls out and takes his dick with him!"

'What!?' Beth lifted and crossed her legs behind Rick's ass -- there was NO WAY she was going to voluntarily let him go, ESPECIALLY if this afternoon was going to cost her her freedom -- and that's what the situation seemed to be shaping up to be.

"That's better!" Candace cooed. "Beth, Honey, you need to do more worrying about taking care of your men and let ME worry about your future..."

Beth took this advice to heart, urging Lon to resume plunging her throat with her hands, then shifting them to caress Rick to get him moving again, too. Candace got up and circled to kneel beside Rick, rubbing his lower back. "Come on, Honey," she cajoled, "she really wants it..." Rick wasn't convinced, but Beth's arms and legs were telling him the same thing, so he put it back into gear. Beth relaxed immediately, so he started working on his enthusiasm.

Lon hadn't needed any encouragement beyond the minimums, but that didn't mean he was close. Candace came back to the head end to observe. "Wow! I'm impressed!" she exclaimed, "with BOTH of you!" There was nothing like watching it in action to drive home to Candace that her son had a fine-looking cock -- and the way Beth was handling it was even MORE impressive! "Doesn't that hurt?" she asked, seating herself tailor-fashion on the floor beside the couple.

Beth blinked. Actually, it wasn't all that pleasant -- but it wasn't painful, either. But how on Earth did you communicate anything complex with a cock sawing in and out of your throat? She waved her hands in a shrug equivalent.

"Oops! Sorry!" Candace giggled. "Anyway, I'd like for you to be able to talk at some point -- can't you think of something that might speed him up?"

That was an idea from more than one perspective! Beth thought about it and started doing two things: swallowing when he was buried in her throat, and massaging his balls.

The swallowing didn't accomplish much; Beth suspected that it was because he was going too fast. But playing with Lon's balls...

""Aww, shit! Jeezus, that's good!" Lon grunted. "Play with my balls, Slut! Yeah!"

'That went well, ' Beth thought. She started experimenting. From Lon's reactions, the front side of his scrotum wasn't as sensitive as the back. She let her fingers drift further, toward his perineum...

Lon's eyes bugged and he started dancing, "AWWWW!"

"You got him!" Candace chuckled. Candace couldn't tell for sure, but Beth could; Lon's cock sized up and got rigid -- and Beth slid her finger along that sensitive area between his balls and the bottom of the crack of his ass again.

"SHIIIIIIIT!!!" Lon backed off and started spewing. Candace lined up the camera for a quick shot that took them both in, then lowered it; no need to go wild, since there wasn't any memory in the camera ... She moved forward to enjoy the show in person.

Lon painted Beth's face good with four solid, sticky streams; when he settled down, she opened her mouth to take him in for an enjoyable post-orgasmic suck and clean. Candace decided that another 'picture' or two was in order, and snapped one of Beth's decorated face and one of the two of them after Lon plugged back in, exclaiming, "Oh, these will be NICE! Okay, Lon, don't be a pig -- our little slut needs to concentrate on Rick."

'Our little slut?' Beth thought, 'That pretty much says it all, I guess... ' She sighed -- it had taken all of twenty-four hours for her to get blackmailed for her sexual activity -- and by Candace, of all people! Candace, who was doing the same things she was, and was even more aggressively open about it! Was that fair? A part of her was happy, though; it could shelve moral judgments for future acts, now -- she would be following someone else's instructions, someone who had a hold on her. The original mistake was hers and she could castigate herself for it all she liked, but add-ons would be limited...

"Come on, Honey!" Candace coaxed, "Show Rick a good time -- I have plans for you!"

Rick was 'doing okay', if you asked him -- but he wasn't racing to climax. He'd held off for a number of reasons, not the least of which was to limit distractions to Beth while she finished Lon. Candace's approach to this thing had put him off, too -- he wasn't sure he wanted to be there, any more. It seemed to him that he was participating in Beth's degradation and entrapment.

But Beth turned her cum-sticky face up to him and held his eyes, murmuring, "C'mon, Sweetie -- don't let her bother you! I want you -- you KNOW I want you! I want you to fuck me, and I want your cum in me. Let's enjoy ourselves, okay? She's not hurting anything..."

Rick grimaced. "You're sure?" Beth nodded. "Okay." He grabbed her hips and hauled her back from the edge of the bed so she wouldn't have to hang over any more and went back to work on a cum.

"Mmmmm, yeah, that's good, Baby!" Beth crooned. Rick's strokes set up this rotation in her breasts, the heavy orbs describing circles, the right one clockwise and the left mirroring it counter-clockwise. Beth reached up to rub Rick's biceps, which corralled them somewhat, but didn't stop them. "Tell me if there is anything you want me to do," Beth added.

"You're ... fine..." Rick grunted. He was getting back into it again.

"Good. Uuh! SO good!" Beth gasped. Fuck Candace -- she was going to enjoy this!

Candace sat on the bed on Beth's right and rubbed Rick's back. "I'm sorry!" she said, contrite. "I'm not trying to spoil things for you! Quite the contrary! This is to keep Beth from having second thoughts, just as things get good for you boys!"

"Maybe," Rick grunted. "Didn't seem necessary. Shut up, will you?"

"Sure, Honey." Candace rolled her eyes for Lon's benefit.

Lon, on the other hand, was seeing Rick's side of things. "He's right, Mama -- wondering what the fuck you're plotting kinda gets in the way of fucking."

"Okay, okay!" Candace growled. "All right if I rub your back?"

"Yeah, sure," Rick gasped. Dammit, he had to keep Candace happy, too, or miss out on fucking her. Was this thing with Beth a jealousy thing? More heavy thinking, later ... Rick pushed the whole thing out of his head so he could work.

Beth put the whole thing to bed a moment later when she came again, "Oh, Baby! Yes! YESSSS!" She arched and surged, followed by her momentary signature collapse, and Rick figured that if she was really bothered by all the crap going on, she wouldn't have been able to cum. That being the case ... He sped up and started seriously looking for his opportunity to peak.

Beth picked up on it right away, "That's it, Baby! Fuck me! Pound me! Make me scream! Fuck that pussy!" Candace grinned at her and hopped up to pretend to take some more pictures of the pair from different angles.

Rick took the encouragement to heart and bore down on it, slamming away. Beth just grinned from ear to ear and purred, "That's it, Baby, pound it deep! Feels SOOO good! Go! Go!" She was past the whole Candace thing; If Candace wanted to take pictures of her to keep her doing something she was going to do anyway, fine! Besides, it DID remove one issue; if she HAD to fuck the boys, then responsibility for the whole mess was out of her hands ... Besides, the whole idea of having pictures of her sucking and fucking was just so incredibly NASTY ... Another cum announced it's approach, and Beth relayed the information to Rick, "I'm gonna cum again! Oh, yes! Fuck me! Yes! Yes! YEEEEESSSSS!!!" Pleasure peaked again; Beth had lost count of how many times -- was it four? Five? Who cared, as long as they kept coming?

Rick had reached his trigger point; he was no longer fighting FOR a cum, he was fighting to hold on to the pleasure before blasting away! He surged up, rigid, going deep, but managing to move, gritting his teeth as the urge to release got stronger and stronger...

Beth picked up on the intensity and purred, "Cum, Baby, cum! Fill me up! I want to feel it!" Rick gave a muffled gasp and started pouring semen into Beth's welcoming tunnel while she rubbed his sides.

Candace, fully alerted, hopped up and clicked the shutter another time, catching Rick in mid-spasm.

"THAT looked good!" Candace murmured, still rubbing Rick's back. "That looked VERY good! Did you have a good time, Honey?"

"Yeah, yeah..." Rick rolled off Beth. Candace was a pain in the ass! Why couldn't she just let them alone?

"Good," Candace replied. "Now that you boys are dry for a minute or two, I need to have Beth's attention." Candace crawled up to the headboard of the bed and rearranged a couple of pillows so that she could slouch back against it, then addressed Beth, "Roll over, Dear, and come to Mama -- we have things to talk about."

Beth sighed and rolled onto her hands and knees. Candace directed her to come up between her spread thighs, then took her head in her hands and laid it on her belly. She began playing with Beth's hair, cooing, "There! Comfy?"

Beth nodded. Where was this all going? No doubt she was about to find out...

"So, Honey, are you enjoying the boys?" Candace asked perfunctorily.

"Yes." Beth's answer was a whisper.

"And well you should, Honey -- that's what they're for, after all. But you have concerns, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Things like Jean's prophecies of doom?"

"Yes." Beth's responses continued to be quiet, colorless.

"That's not all, though, is it?" Candace prompted.

"No." Beth replied.

"Lon told me a couple of things last night," Candace murmured, "and I put two and two together. Knowing that this is a little bit wrong makes it even better, doesn't it?"

Beth thought about that. Did it? Fear of discovery, guilt over the knowledge that she was doing something morally and perhaps legally wrong hung out there -- but was the forbidden fruit thing a detractor, or was it adding to things? "I'm ... not sure..."

"That's a fair answer," Candace replied, still stroking Beth's hair. "Now that you've had Lon's cock and Rick's cock, can you resist them?"

"I ... maybe," Beth replied. Could she?

"You're lying through your teeth, and we both know it!" Candace contended. "You're a slut -- you told Lon you are -- and here I find you with TWO boys..."

"I figured that it would probably be the only time..." Beth rationalized.

"And why would that be?" Candace taunted. "Because you were going to exert your superior willpower and tell them no? Those two probably create a pint of jism between them a day -- do you really think they're going to pass up a piece of ass if they don't have to?"

"Well, since you put it that way..." Beth sighed, "No."

"I DO put it that way, Honey -- because that's the way it is!" Candace murmured. "The boys know too much -- if you close your legs now, they can get you in a LOT of trouble!" She cocked her head, "But you knew, that, didn't you, Hon?"

"Yes." Beth was back to toneless responses.

"So you were busy digging your own grave," Candace taunted. "Tsk, tsk, tsk..." Apparently switching tracks, Candace added, "Did I tell you that I've tried a number of, ummm, alternative sexual practices in my time?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.