Fiona and Her Work Colleages

by pippam_49

Copyright© 2009 by pippam_49

Incest Sex Story: Photographs of Fiona masturbating fall into the hands of her manager at work. What follows is deliciously humiliating.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Oral Sex   .

1

Fiona was excited. She had a knot in the pit of her stomach with anticipation. Rarely did she have the opportunity to indulge herself but this afternoon was one such occasion. She had read from the rota that she was not required in her overseeing role at the DIY store where she worked. It was a pleasant surprise. She had written on the calendar that she was working, a mistake which favoured her for a change.

At home and alone, Fiona had switched on the computer. Before the welcome screens had finished displaying their data, she had unzipped her skirt and let it fall in a puddle about her feet. She then hooked her thumbs into the elastic waistband of her panties and lowered them to join the skirt. Fiona was now virtually naked from the waist down. Her stockings and suspender belt covered very little. She opened her blouse and unfastened her bra.

Fiona started to explore her vast library of photographs saved from the internet. She had been collecting these for several years and had thousands of images.

The first picture she stopped at showed a young woman of about twenty, dressed in navy blue, lifting the top and bra of a much more mature woman. She was looking away in embarrassment as her breasts were exposed. The second picture showed another mature woman, skirt off, knickers around her ankles, lying over the lap of a woman dressed as a schoolgirl. A sound spanking was about to be delivered. What was unusual about this was the mature woman was smiling.

As she looked at the pictures Fiona slowly started to stroke her fast wetting twat and to pull her left nipple. As she was reaching a climax a camera flash disturbed her. Fiona looked over her shoulder to see Jenny, her daughter, holding a digital camera, having just captured the scene.

"Well, that is a great picture, mum." said Jenny.

"What are you going to do with that?" asked Fiona with some hesitation in her voice.

"That all depends on what you do next. If you co-operate, I might delete the picture but if you don't co-operate I definitely will show it to some of your friends." replied Jenny.

"What do you want me to do?" asked Fiona as the humiliation of her predicament created another surge of sexual tension.

"Firstly come over here and remove your blouse and bra." instructed Jenny.

Fiona hesitated at first but was in great fear of being exposed to outsiders. How could she live with the shame. Slowly and reluctantly she stood up out of the chair, walked across to her daughter and shrugged off her blouse and bra.

"Now I want you to get me off. I became aroused watching you." demanded Jenny.

"Don't make me do that, Jenny. It is wrong. You are my daughter." recoiled Fiona.

Jenny snarled, "Do you want all your friends to see you playing with yourself?"

Fiona was defeated but excited by the idea of being exposed to her friends. She lifted Jenny's dress and slid her hand into her daughter's panties and started to feel around. Even though she was becoming highly aroused Jenny still managed to take more photographs ensuring Fiona's face was clearly visible in each.

Even though she knew it was wrong, Fiona also started to become more excited as she massaged her daughter towards climax. Both their faces flushed and Fiona secretly started to rub herself. They came together.

2

In her tea break, Jenny, who worked at the same DIY store as her mother, was talking to the Manager, Kirsty. They had been friends for a long time even though Kirsty was about ten years older. Jenny and Kirsty often shared intimate secrets about their lives. They both got vicarious pleasure hearing about each other's sex exploits. Thus it was that the explicit photographs of Fiona were seen for the first time by Kirsty.

"Fiona has a fabulous body for a woman of 41. Who is the other woman? Oh it is you, you dirty cow." giggled Kirsty.

"She got me so hot watching what she was doing and when she obeyed me and felt inside my panties I came pretty quickly." replied Jenny.

"She obeyed you? You mean you have some control over her." asked Kirsty.

"Yes, I suppose so. I said I would show others the photographs if she didn't obey" Jenny said.

Kirsty thought for a few minutes and a plan began to emerge in her mind.

"Jenny, I know she is your mum but could I use the pictures against Fiona. We have special night coming up at the store. I need a greeter and a waitress for the visitors. The person needs to perform some embarrassing acts and blackmail might be the way to ensure everything goes off smoothly." Kirsty requested.

"Oh that sounds exciting. I will let you use the photographs on one condition." said Jenny.

"What is the condition?"

"That not only do you use my mum but you also use me in those roles on the evening. I always had a desire to be commanded to do naughty things. It creates the excitement without the guilt because you are being forced." explained Jenny

"It is a deal." smirked Kirsty.

3

One Monday morning, at the end of October Kirsty called Fiona to her office. When Fiona arrived Kirsty threw down enlargements of the photographs Jenny had taken. Fiona felt as if she had been hit in the stomach but she immediately started to become damp with the humiliation of knowing that one of her managers had seen the compromising photographs.

"You are going to do everything I tell you or these are being pinned up in the staff canteen." said Kirsty.

"I suppose you have copies?" asked Fiona, but she betrayed herself by starting to get even more wet.

"Of course I have copies. You are going to provide service for three people from Head Office who are visiting this Wednesday evening. There will be another woman helping you. You will find out who that is on the night." instructed Kirsty.

"Yes, Ms Young." replied Fiona, as a delicious shiver ran through her body.

4

On Wednesday night Fiona arrived at the store and went to the visitor's suite. Kirsty met her and gave her a uniform to wear. This consisted of a white blouse, black skirt, stockings and suspender belt. She was instructed to get changed and that she must follow all requests made by anyone or the pictures would be made public.

Fiona calmed down. Perhaps this would not be too bad. It might even be exciting. She went to the changing room, changed quickly and returned to Kirsty.

"Very nice!" purred Kirsty, "But let me make a few changes"

Kirsty undid the top three buttons of Fiona's blouse. Fiona was not too worried, She was wearing a bra. However what happened next was a real surprise. Kirsty reached round Fiona and tucked the hem and most of the skirt into the waistband, exposing Fiona's panties at the back.

"There, that looks better. I want you to behave as if you didn't know your knickers were on display. As if it is an accident of adjusting you clothes" instructed Kirsty.

Fiona felt a delightful tingle in her stomach which slid down and made her cunt wet.

Kirsty then took Fiona's hand and led her to the Visitor's door. Fiona saw her helper and realised it was her daughter, Jenny. Jenny was also dressed similarly but her skirt was as it should be.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.