The Cube - Cover

The Cube

by Patricia51

Copyright© 2009 by Patricia51

Erotica Sex Story: How can something so wet and cold make her so hot?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Light Bond   Oral Sex   .

(How can something so cold and wet be so wonderful?)

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," the dark-haired young woman on the bed moaned. There was another touch and the moan became nearly a cry of passion. She twisted and squirmed wildly but the bonds holding her spread-eageled to the bed only stretched without giving way no matter how she struggled.

"My, such sounds. Do you want me to stop?' huskily questioned the older woman who knelt between her outstretched legs.

"Good God, NO!" the first woman managed to gasp.

"Good," whispered the second one. She lowered her head to a firm breast. A breast that was already shinning with the sheen of a fine coating of liquid. Her tongue flicked a nipple that jutted straight up in the air. A muffled sob answered her. The tongue retreated and full red lips closed over the nipple and then slid down, drinking that breast into a warm mouth.

"Oh God I can't believe what you are doing to me." When she heard those words the woman on top lifted her head and smiled wickedly at the speaker. Then she giggled.

"What do you mean Lee darling? Didn't I promise you something unforgettable for your passing the bar exam on your first try?"

"Yes you did Barb but I thought you meant something like dinner at a fancy restaurant or perhaps a new briefcase ala 'Working Girl'."

"So you're disappointed then?" Barbara Clausen sat back on her heels, a mock look of dismay on her face. "We should quit this and get dressed and go to Jason's place for the night?"

"Don't ... you ... DARE," answered Lee Waters to her lover, life-partner and soon to be law partner. "Just because this is totally unexpected as well as totally NOT something I would have expected you to come up doesn't mean it's not one of the most thrilling things I have ever had happen to me." The young attorney cocked her head sideways and looked at her lover. "In fact, how did you come up with this?"

"That would be telling," purred the brunette. "Maybe after we are done." She idly ran her hands along the long slender legs that formed the lower portion of the "X" her girlfriend formed. Fingers danced down over thighs and calves until they reached the other woman's ankles. Nylon stockings were looped around those ankles and led to the bottom bedposts. Another pair of stockings ran from Lee's wrists to the headboard posts.

Lee wiggled on the bed, pulling lightly on the nylons. "What?" she teased. "Afraid I'll get away?"

Barb pretended to leer evilly at her lover. "You're MINE Lee Ann Waters! And your little dog too!"

"Oh NOOOOOO," squealed the younger woman. In truth the nylons only made her a prisoner because she wanted them to hold her. The loops around her wrists and ankles gave ample room for her to slip her hands and feet from them. She tugged on them again, reveling in her assumed helplessness.

Changing moods, Lee murmured in her most seductive voice. "Barbara?" When the older woman met her eyes she continued with a single word. "Please." The look on the younger woman's face was filled with desire and longing.

"Very well sweetheart," smiled Barb as she reached into a stainless steel bowl resting on the nightstand. There was a slight rattle before she leaned forward and touched the dripping ice cube to Lee's lips. The young woman licked it and shivered.

Barb plucked the cube from her lover's lips and replaced it with her own. She slid the dripping piece of ice down over Lee's chin to the soft hollow of her throat. She circled there and then ran it down between the breasts that had already been treated to the experience. Goosebumps sprung up only to disappear as Barb followed the cold wet trail with her lips.

The older lawyer slid down between Lee's legs. She propped her head on one hand and grinned like a Cheshire cat as she began to circle the fast melting cube on the firm taut stomach, paying particular attention to the cute navel. She shook her head, letting her hair fall over the quivering belly as Lee moaned deeply and tugged harder on the nylons.

The last of the ice cube melted onto Lee's tummy. The cold water made her shiver even as Barb's tongue warmed her as it swirled over her skin. The older woman found the tiny pool in her girlfriend's navel and lapped it up before she sat up again. This time she took two cubes from the bowl, holding them up before Lee's eyes and smiling.

Lightly, so lightly that half the time Lee thought she was imagining the cold touch, Barb caressed the inside of both thighs with her fingers. Lee was so aroused, so hot that she couldn't believe that the ice wasn't being vaporized at the first touch against her skin. But it wasn't. Two chilling trails danced down her thighs and disappeared under her to circle the soft secret places behind her knees. Lee's toes actually curled in excitement and anticipation and the slickened cold touch followed the curve of her thighs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.