Princess Nora - Cover

Princess Nora

Copyright© 2009 by ShannonQ

Chapter 8: Peace Treaty

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Peace Treaty - Everyone is frightened of the King. Everyone except his equally head strong daughter, Nora. He tries all of the Princes in the lands but she rejects them. She is in love with a commoner. Soon war comes to their land which brings a crisis to the land.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Safe Sex  

Due to the many dead including the death of her father, Nora's coronation was low keyed. She asked her mother if she wanted the throne back, but as expected Debra refused. When William died, something within Debra died too. Though everyone was invited, not all attended. With the short growing season due to the far north region the peasants had to get to work and plant their crops. It was warm for the First of June and her formal event elevating her from Princess to Queen. The snows and ice had melted exposing more of Menon's dead than ever imagined. More died from disease and exposure than actually in battle itself. Hundreds were found in the thick forest half eaten by wildlife.

Gorman was placed in charge to form teams of men to dump the bodies and remains into the Irish Sea while Nora got ready for her coronation. Food was in plenty after her army plundered what they could from the pass. Fresh elk and deer were in abundance since neither side could mount too many hunting expeditions.

King Felix and his wife plus Felix the Second made the journey to Morathia to attend the event. Mary, the Queen of Baytar, loaded Nora her silk and lace gown because both were equal in size. Just a snip here and a stitch there and it looked like it was especially made for Nora.

Surprise of all surprises Prince Felix brought along his bride of seven months. Nora found her to be beautiful. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, petite in stature, very pretty face; but not very bright. 'Perfect for him, ' Nora thought meet Princess Julie Anne from a country far to the south from here. She was not used to the long day light hours of the north. Nora thought that Julie Anna was a delightful young woman of fourteen. Though timid, she often had to have Felix step in on her behalf if even a strong minded servant expressed her behavior toward her. Nora liked the new princess right away though she relied upon Felix as her shield whenever she felt intimidated. Even the two kings uproarious laughter Mad her feel nervous.

The first night of the affair, Felix the King brought along the acrobats Nora was so impressed with on her visit to Baytar. They entertained for two one hour sessions. Also he brought the sweet, juicy plums that Nora when she craved in when she visited Baytar over a year ago and commented she loved the taste of the fruit.

"He's going to be my husband," Nora whispered to Julie Ann and Mary, pointing out Gorman to them.

"Is he of royal blood?" Mary asked.

"He was a Duke and now is a Prince," Nora smiled.

"He is so large and looks so strong," Julie observed.

"He was responsible for us winning the war. He will be a Prince but not a king," she explained. "I've loved him since I was seven or eight. He feels the same towards me. I hated to win him due to my father's death but I'm afraid it was the only way. Me being the queen and passing the law making him a Prince."

"My Queen," Sir Ian approached the trio of women. "I hate to interfere with your Highnesses' talk but something important came up."

"You never interfere with me," Nora said. "Is it about your betrothed?" She Covered her mouth to stifle a yawn. She was on her fourth glass of wine and felt its effects on her tiny body.

"No Your Majesty. Ingmar, son of Menon, sent one of his messengers and wishes to have an audience with you on the grounds of signing a treaty of peace," he informed her.

"Get Gorman, John, yourself and my war captains together with in the hour. We should discuss this in haste but make our decision deliberately. Have King and Prince Felix in on this as a courtesy," she stood to her feet, dismissing the royalty of Baytar,


Within an hour everyone gathered in Father Michaels chambers for prayers. The emissary from Tordar was escorted in. He gave bow to Princess Nora, King Felix, Princes Felix and Gorman. Prior to the man's arrival Nora instructed Gorman to handle the negotiations while she studied the man's mannerisms. It wasn't as if she didn't trust him, she didn't. He looked too refined to be a mere messenger. His bows to everyone were cultivated.

They went through one point after another. She kept her mouth shut but Nora wondered who they thought who won the war? Their demands were that of the victors. Tordar demanded that Morath remove all the debris from the pass where Menon had suffered his total and complete defeat.

"Who are you to dictate these points to us?" Gorman stated. "You must think it was you who won this war, not us."

"It could be that we have reassembled a new army to take your land this coming summer."

"Thank you for the warning," Nora broke her silence. "If you wish to come through Baytar, we will meet you there. If you wish to come through the pass, you will face resistance that will make your last one seem mild by comparison..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.