Princess Nora - Cover

Princess Nora

Copyright© 2009 by ShannonQ

Chapter 2: Courtship

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2: Courtship - Everyone is frightened of the King. Everyone except his equally head strong daughter, Nora. He tries all of the Princes in the lands but she rejects them. She is in love with a commoner. Soon war comes to their land which brings a crisis to the land.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   First   Safe Sex  

Princess Nora's seamstress worked her fingers to the bone to make the gowns for her to receive a new prospective suitor from the south. In the small kingdom of Sunoes, was ruled by an amiable young man. His name was Barth and purported to be a very handsome man and intelligent person to hold a conversation with. Barth was also a fair and just ruler with most of his subjects living happily though their beloved king was dying slowly of cancer.

He arrived with an entourage of tall husky armored knights. Nora found Barth to be everything said of him. He was tall, powerful looking, handsome, and sporting a well trimmed beard like her father. The fact that he was impressive was an understatement to all the citizens. All but Nora. She found him likeable, had a good sense of humor and made friends easily. However, though she liked him, she could not see herself as being his wife. What he lacked was the ability to rule Morathia. She saw in him as one who would rather make friends and have a joyful time every night where the food was in abundance and wine flowing freely.

Food that Morathia could not sustain both the monarchy and the rest of the country. Prince Barth and his knights were able to consume vast amounts of beef and King William's best libations. The King was impressed by Prince Barth's appearance and opened up the cellars to give the men of Sunoes all they desired.

"Your daughter is very beautiful," Barth told the King. "A little on the thin side but in every other way, a man would love to have her as his queen."

"She has my Queen's beauty but my stubbornness," William laughed, half way to becoming fully drunk. "She is very head strong."

"Feisty women are my forte. Who wants one who has no life in her at all? I love one who fights me off when I become amorous," Barth said as both partially drunk men laughed uproariously.

Nora sat on the other side of the throne totally bored with the antics of her father and the prince. She had taken a few bites of her meal and only one nibble of her meat. She took a few sips of hot cider refusing to drink no more than one goblet of wine per day.

"What's the matter, dear?" Debra put a hand on her daughter's.

"Nothing, Mother. I just have a headache and it's getting worse."

"Did you take your nap?"

"Not today. I wanted to look my best for the Prince."

"I understand. You go to your chambers and I'll tell your father and our guest. Just get your rest tonight for the celebration tomorrow. Don't forget about your ride to the river with the Prince."

"I won't, thank you," Nora stood up and kissed her cheek. She left without being noticed. It wouldn't be for another hour when William happened to look their way to notice Nora was missing.

'He may be many girl's dream, but he's not mine, ' Nora thought, once she got settled into bed wearing her thin silk gown. It was late spring and although it was cool in the castle, the thick fur blankets would keep her warm as she slept. She turned her head to look at the stars until sleep overtook her.


"My Princess, you look beautiful in that gown, is it new?" Barth asked Nora as she walked down the steps to her mount. She had a piece of melon and milk for her morning meal before dressing.

"Thank you, My Prince," she smiled. She had slept well and knew her father was still sleeping it off. What amazed her was Barth looked so bright eyed and ready to face the day. "Yes, it is new. Made in honor of your visit." She looked about and saw there were eight knights each escorting them. "Prince Barth do you think one knight of yours and one of mine ride behind us. I do not anticipate any hostilities. Except for the woods the rest of the land is nothing but flat and has not been tilled yet."

"I agree, Princess. We might want to discuss some things that too many ears will here. We wouldn't want that to occur."

"Exactly!" she flashed her brightest heart breaking smile. "Gorman, you come with us and ride about fifty strides behind us."

"George, keep Sir Gorman company," Barth ordered. Have him tell you all about that beautiful fair haired damsel you were starting at last night."

"Aye," Sir George mounted his big black powerful steed.

After a few moments of fidgeting and getting everything just right, off they went with a slow gait. Nora looked back at Gorman with a smile then waved him and the other knight to stay a bit further back.

"May I be blunt with you, My Princess?" Barth asked.

"Of course, My Prince."

"I came down here from my land to visit you with the possibility for you to become my wife..."

"I..."Nora was cut off.

"May I finish, My Princess?"

"I am sorry, it was rude of met to interrupt what you were saying," She apologized tightening her leather gloves on her hands.

"It's just I want to make my position very clear so there won't be hurt feelings. You see, I saw you smile at the that young knight behind us. It seems like that you hold some sort of affection for him. Am I right?"

Nora was quiet for a moment. Barth seemed as wise as a fox. That made her like him all the more but still felt that she did not want him as a husband. "Yes," she replied. "This is only between the two of us. My father would disown me if he knew that my heart belongs to Sir Gorman."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.