The Humiliation of Linda - Cover

The Humiliation of Linda

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A lonely young housewife whose husband travels a lot turns to the internet to ease her loneliness and indulge her fantasies. The trouble starts when her fantasies start coming to life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Just before we reached the elevators he stopped and exclaimed, "Damn! I forgot my camera bag!"

He handed me his keys and asked me to go and get it while he got the elevator.

I turned back to his door and as I did I saw four young black men approaching from the other direction. They looked like real hoodlums. I had to wonder what they were doing in this upscale apartment building. But I didn't feel threatened with Nathan waiting nearby.

I reached Nathan's door just before they did. As I fumbled with the key they stopped behind me and started making rude remarks.

"Hey baby, you look like you need some help getting that thing in the hole," commented one. The others laughed crudely and I started to turn my head to look for Nathan.

Before I could turn my head the one closest to me grabbed my chin and said, "You look at me when I am talking to you, cunt!"

To my horror, out of the corner of my eye I could see Nathan with the camera on his shoulder filming these thugs as they gathered around me threateningly.

I cannot explain how this made me feel. I don't believe that I have ever felt a more heart stopping sense of betrayal. In such a short time I had grown to trust Nathan and enjoy being with him. He had almost erased the self-loathing I had managed to build up over the last few days. And oh! He had made sex wonderful!

It was obvious, however, that this was all a set-up. He had waited until noon, watching his clock for the proper moment. He had taken his camera, and now he was going to film me getting raped by four black punks.

I didn't understand the conflicting emotions that ran through me then. I felt very used. I felt victimized all over again. I decided defiantly that if he wanted a rape film, I was going to give him one! I didn't turn to look at Nathan again. I knew that would spoil his movie. I pulled away from the punk holding my face and told them that they didn't belong here and they had better leave or I would scream.

One of them had worked around behind me and as soon as I said that he grabbed my waist and put his hand over my mouth. I started fighting back violently, kicking and moaning and trying to get loose. One of them grabbed the key from my hand and opened the door to Nathan's apartment.

They rushed in, carrying me with them into the living room and gathered around me in a threatening circle. They started pushing me back and forth between them, grabbing my breasts, my ass, lifting my skirt, whistling, making crude comments, taunting me.

I pretended to fight them off. But it didn't really matter now. I felt so deceived. I know that makes no sense. He had made me no promises. He had taken me in payment of a debt. But that is what I felt. I had taken to him so quickly. I felt like I could trust him.

They began ripping at my clothing, tearing my dress, shredding it, pulling it off of me a piece at a time. I stood there helplessly, crying softly, not fighting anymore. They stopped shoving me and just stood around me now, their hands, boldly exploring every part of me.

My dress was in tatters at my feet and now I felt hands tearing at my bra. The crude comments continued as my breasts were revealed, and then my panties were ripped from me violently, painfully. I would have fallen had one of them not caught me.

Now the hands again, squeezing my flesh, probing each of my orifices. They assaulted me with a constant barrage of crude comments, belittling me, degrading me, bombarding me from all sides. I felt so totally defiled. It was worse than the other night with Ted and his beer buddies. It was worse because Nathan was responsible for this.

But then the strangest thing happened. Despite everything, I felt myself becoming aroused. I was stepping back into my fantasy again. I was being used and abused and degraded. I was about to be gang raped again!

I was getting incredibly turned on. I was thankful that they were so rough. They were so self involved that I was certain that they wouldn't notice. And I was glad. That would be too humiliating.

I realized that I could enjoy this, not just because it was my fantasy. I could enjoy this because I knew they wouldn't actually hurt me. I knew that because Nathan was here. Somehow I knew he wouldn't let anything bad happen to me. It was counterintuitive, I know. But I just knew it was true.

I finally got a break as the men stepped back and started undressing. It was obvious that at least one consideration in selecting these men had been the size of their cocks. They were all extremely large. Not as large as Nathan's, but well above average.

Once they had undressed they closed in on me again. I felt them pressing against me, their cocks rubbing me, their hands probing.

Then I was forced to my knees. Everywhere I looked there was a large, angry, black cock, and they were all pointing right at me. The circle widened slightly and I caught a glimpse of Nathan moving in for some close-ups as my face was pulled to one cock after another. Time seemed to stand still as first one cock then another was forced into my mouth. It went on and on. It was probably fifteen or twenty minutes before one of them began to cum in my mouth. He pulled out until just the very tip of his cock was in my mouth and he made me open my mouth. He moved his hand up and down his throbbing cock and I saw Nathan move in for a close up as my rapist's cum shot into my mouth.

As soon as he was finished I swallowed his load of cum and before I knew it, it was happening all over again. All four of them came the same way, with the camera catching all of that cum shooting into my mouth.

I looked around and was shocked to see that not one of those large cocks had gone soft. They were still hard and ready for more. It began then for real and it went on for more than two hours. I was raped in every hole, in every combination and every position I had ever heard of, as well as many I had not heard of.

Several times I had three cocks in me at one time, and usually the fourth was rubbing against me somewhere as well. I was having orgasm after orgasm, but I was being so mistreated, so roughly handled, that I am sure they did not even notice. My cries of passion could easily be mistaken for cries of pain and anguish. I was thankful for that. I didn't want to ruin Nathan's movie by obviously enjoying my own rape.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.