The Humiliation of Linda - Cover

The Humiliation of Linda

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A lonely young housewife whose husband travels a lot turns to the internet to ease her loneliness and indulge her fantasies. The trouble starts when her fantasies start coming to life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Despite my compelling curiosity I had not been paying any attention to where we were going. For a long time I had been too traumatized to look up from my hands in my lap. A loud air horn sounded nearby and I raised my head, half hoping I was about to be killed by a big truck and put an end to this. I looked around and realized we were in a part of town I had never seen before. It was seedy, run down, and I was glad of that. The chances of seeing someone here that I knew had to be pretty slim. If I had to be this man's slut, I guess it might as well be in a part of town where the sort of wanton behavior that would no doubt be required of me was more appropriate.

Just as I was beginning to wonder if he even had a destination in mind, he pulled into the parking lot beside a squalid little bar. We got out of the car and he pushed me ahead of him to the door. We went in and I was instantly made aware once more of how much of me was showing. There were a dozen men in the bar, and every one of them stared at me as I made my way through the room to a booth in the back.

"The driver" wedged himself in after me and the bartender came over to take our order. I finally found out the name of "the driver" when the bartender called out "Hey, Ted! Who is the lady? And what the hell is she doing with a guy like you?"

The guy making my life a living hell was Ted. I would have expected something a little more like Lucifer.

He ordered a beer for himself. I told him that I didn't want anything to drink. He ignored me and ordered a glass of wine. He said he liked the way I acted after I had a little wine.

The bartender went to get our drinks. As he walked away I looked up to see three men approaching the booth. Judging by the greetings they were friends or drinking buddies. Ted invited them to join us.

I could feel their eyes on my chest as they squeezed into the circular booth from the other end. I glanced down and checked to make sure that my breasts were both covered, at least as much as possible.

They began talking among themselves, but all four of them were staring at me as they talked.

Ted introduced me in a way that immediately let everyone know what my position was.

"Guys, this is my cunt, Linda. I met her last night. She loves me so much she gave herself to me. The crazy bitch swore she would do anything just to be with me."

The three men laughed and snorted. Obviously they knew that wasn't the truth.

The driver chuckled and said, "Okay. Maybe she didn't fall madly in love with me last night. But she sure as hell belongs to me. I won't bother you with details. It's a long story and I don't know it all yet. But she'll do anything I tell her to do. Won't you, cunt?"

Even though I didn't think it possible, I felt my blush deepening. Every time I think that I can't get any more embarrassed he proves me wrong.

I nodded stiffly. It was true. I would. I knew this, whatever this turned out to be, was going to be more than I could take. But there was no way out now without ruining my life. By only hope was that Ted would keep his word and my husband wouldn't discover my horrible infidelity.

His friends, however, were still skeptical.

"You guys don't believe me?" he asked.

"Yeah, right," they replied in a chorus of disbelief, obviously not believing a word of it.

He turned to me and ordered me to unbutton the top of my dress the rest of the way.

I looked around the bar furtively. It appeared that nobody in the bar could see me. Ted had me completely obscured from anyone else in the bar. Only he and his friends were in a position to witness my further humiliation.

I slowly unbuttoned those last three buttons with fingers that never seemed to stop shaking now. When the last button came free I dropped my hands back into my lap.

It was at that moment that the bartender arrived with our drinks. I was reasonably certain that from his position standing over us he could see all of one of my breasts and a large portion of the other.

He stood there, leaning against the back of our seat for a long time, taking the money for the drinks and chatting idly with Ted. I didn't have the nerve to look down until he left. As he walked away I looked to see just how exposed I had been. It was obvious that from where he had stood he had been able to see my entire left breast.

The surprising thing was that it just didn't seem to matter anymore. Well, that isn't right. It mattered. I mean, I was embarrassed. The thing is, I was in a more or less constant state of embarrassment now. Every new humiliation was just more of the same. I picked up my glass and took several long drinks. It was a very bad wine. But I really needed it right then.

Ted turned back to his friends and said, "Now what do you think?"

No one answered at first. They were all staring at my breasts. Ted reached over and separated the sides of my dress so that both of my breasts were completely exposed to his friends, and anyone else that might walk past.

At this point the bartender came back with the change. You would have thought he was carrying on a conversation with my breasts. He looked straight at them as he talked to Ted. He placed the change on the table and finally, reluctantly, returned to his place behind the bar.

Ted turned back to his friends and asked what I thought was a very stupid question, "How do you like them tits, guys?!"

To their credit, they did not actually drool. They simply sat there with stupid looks on their faces, looking like they had never seen a tit before.

He turned to the man on my immediate left and said, "You should see them when those nipples get hard. Go ahead, Bob. Get those suckers hard for us."

I sucked in my breath as Bob gingerly reached up and started playing with my nipples. I closed my eyes. I couldn't stand to look at anyone. I sat quietly as he moved his hands over my tits. His touch was much softer, and much nicer than I expected from one of these jerks.

He caressed my right breast for a minute or so. Then he began to concentrate on my nipples. Pinching them lightly between his thumb and forefinger, pulling gently, it actually felt pretty good! I felt my nipples tingling, then tightening up and getting hard. I hated myself for responding. But I knew it was not my fault. Your body likes what your body likes. And this kind of mistreatment was, after all, the sort of thing my fantasies were made of.

Finally, long after my nipples had hardened, Ted told him he could stop. I opened my eyes and saw all four of them staring at my chest. I took another long drink of wine and then set my empty glass down and closed my eyes again.

"What do you think, men?" Ted asked. "Is she turned on?"

"She sure as hell looks hot to me." Bob said.

"Damn straight!" One of the others responded.

"Fuckin' a!" The other one chimed in.

Ted reached down and pulled my skirt up, exposing my pussy to Bob. The other two couldn't see because the table blocked their view.

"Go ahead, Bob, check her out. See if her tight little cunt is wet. If it is then she probably needs to be fucked," Ted offered.

I sat still as I felt his hand drop down and come to rest on my thigh only inches from my slit. He squeezed my flesh lightly and then slowly slid his hand up to my pussy. Without waiting to be told I spread my legs for him. I gasped quietly as his finger entered me. I knew what he would find. I knew I was wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.