The Humiliation of Linda - Cover

The Humiliation of Linda

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A lonely young housewife whose husband travels a lot turns to the internet to ease her loneliness and indulge her fantasies. The trouble starts when her fantasies start coming to life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

I was surprised when the rest of the week passed without a call from Ted. I hated to admit it, but I was also a little disappointed. Not at first. At first I was relieved. But as the week went on and I got a little hornier every day I began to grudgingly hope for a phone call.

Finally, on Friday morning, the phone did ring. But it wasn't Ted. It was my husband's office. The woman I spoke to was the secretary for the company president. She asked if I was free later in the morning. The president, Mr. Cochran, had something very important to discuss with me.

I had met Mr. Cochran once at a company function. He was a very imposing man. I had stuttered and hemmed and hawed and made a total fool of myself trying to talk to him. I was sure that he thought that I was some kind of congenital idiot.

I was uncomfortable with the idea of going to his office. He scared me. But of course I could not refuse. She told me that a car would come for me and I hurriedly showered and dressed for the meeting.

The driver escorted me to Mr. Cochran's office. The receptionist greeted me and offered me a drink. I was so nervous that I would have loved one. I thought it would be inappropriate though, so I politely declined. I was immediately led through the secretary's office and into Mr. Cochran's huge office. It was beautifully decorated, very masculine, and obviously very expensive.

Mr. Cochran stood as I entered and greeted me warmly. Rather than open my mouth and make a fool of myself again, I smiled as warmly as possible and waited to see what this was all about.

Mr. Cochran thanked his receptionist and she left. He then turned to me and told me that he had something in common with me. I still didn't know what this was about so I continued to say nothing.

He told me that he was a collector. He collected rare footage. I didn't know what that meant. He smiled and reached for a button on his desk and pushed it. A very large, high definition television in the wall immediately came on and I almost fainted as I saw myself being raped by a gang of black men.

He went on for a moment before I realized he was still talking. I was in a state of shock. I suddenly heard him going on about how he was a collector of rape movies, preferably very rare, very real movies of actual rapes. He even mentioned a special source. Nathan! My husband's boss was one of Nathan's customers!

Mr. Cochran told me that Nathan had called him and told him about a new movie he had just made. Nathan had told him the circumstances, and a little about the new "starlet".

"You can imagine my shock," Mr. Cochran continued, "when I turned on the movie and saw your lovely face, Linda."

There was nothing I could say. I covered my face with my hands and sobbed loudly. It was obviously over, my marriage, my life, everything was lost now. My husband would be fired. I would be divorced. My perfect little life was over.

"It's not as bad as all that, my dear." Mr. Cochran said. "In fact, you may find some good has come of this."

I tried to get myself under control. I took the tissue he offered me and dried my eyes. When I had myself more or less under control I looked across the desk to see what he meant.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.