Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 43: 'Platonic Bomb'

"Ow." Kiyone moaned softly.

Fidgeting when gently as possible, Tenchi laid her down.

"Lie still." He commanded, equally soft, before turning purposefully to a squat cupboard at one side of the Olsen's entryway. "Hold on." He told her soothingly. "I'll be just a moment."

He would rather have taken her to the shrine however she'd insisted her injuries were not severe and the Olsen with its supply of healing herbs was closer.

Once certain his back was to her Kiyone allowed her mask of serenity to slip ever so slightly. Her grimace vanished just as quickly as he turned, heading back her way.

Kneeling, Tenchi then sat the small ceramic pot upon its stand then struck a match. Lighting a small fuel can, which he then placed beneath.

"My, how traditional." Kiyone sniped, smiling best she was able.

"Well," He told her dryly matching her sarcasm. "We could wait the half an hour it takes with a wax candle."

"No thanks." She answered quickly, obviously straining. Just lying back, trying to relax took an effort. After adding some water, Tenchi began mixing small scoops of powders from the various pouches at his disposal. Placing each in turn into the small pot.

Presently a small waft of vapor made itself known. Any curative power aside, one effect it possessed was immediate.

"Oh!" Kiyone wined, wrinkling her nose. "That stinks!"

"Just breathe deep." He chided. Fanning the plume towards her. Tenchi was rewarded with a gagging sound.

"Oh! That is so nasty!" She swore. "Smells like an old boot!"

"Relax!" He ordered, carefully keeping his face away from the mist he began stroking her hair. Something she always found pleasurable.

"Ok." She finally sighed. Trying to relax and just cooperate.

Presently the tension and pain in her sides and back begin to ebb, even the odor seemed to fade. Finally, Kiyone sighed prompting Tenchi to pause from massaging her temples, leaning over to study her eyes.

"Better?" He asked with a gentle smile.

"Lots!" Key told him truthfully, refreshed yet still feeling very tired, keeping her face carefully neutral. Kiyone knew she was hurt, she reasoned the auto-surgeon aboard Yugami could prescribe her ... something.

If push actually came to shove she could always pay 'Dr. Washu' a late visit. That however, as a Very, VERY! Last resort. Far better than letting him know how badly he'd hurt her. Also she hated him seeing her like this, so weak, helpless.

"Well, I guess..." She started to say, trying to rise only to find, suddenly that she couldn't.

"Wha?" Kiyone gasped. "What's going on?!" Looking at him in confusion, noting his smile had gotten noticeable wider.

"I added a little something." Tenchi answered the pending question. "This way you'll stay put till I've had a chance to help!"

"You drugged me?!" Kiyone exclaimed. Knowing in spite of now 'sensing' the pervading numbness her mouth must be hanging open. "You, you, creep!" She stammered.

"I prefer the term sedated." He continued soothingly. "Key, you might have a severe injury!"

"I told you I'm fine!" She scathed. Tenchi grasped her un-protesting head between his hands and placing his forehead against hers looked deep into her eyes.

"Bullshit!" He told her flatly, then sat back. "I know all about your little medical bay on Yugami but it won't hurt you to let me help."

"This is so unnecessary!" She swore, feeling panic rise.

"And I suppose doping yourself up then waiting three days before we haul you to a doctor isn't?" He snapped.

"Ok, ok, OK!" She sniffed, startling anew, realizing he was leaning over her again.

Her shock only deepened when he touched her lips gently parting them, heralding the taste of something bitterly sweet sliding between her teeth.

"Ewwwww!" She wined.

"Key." Tenchi said gently, gazing fully into her eyes. "You know I won't hurt you."

She was still uncertain, more than a little frightened and the hard look in her eyes showed it plainly.

"Com'on." He coaxed smiling. "Trust me."

It was enough, for her finally to let go and open her mouth.

"That's my girl." He whispered. Kiyone felt a tingling pleasure pass through her being, surprised at how nice it felt being referred to that way.

The hardest part of his task accomplished, Tenchi sat back gratified. Sparing then a glance to the Olsen's doorway.

"Lock." He commanded, waving his hand. Nodding slightly as the mechanism Washu had installed obeyed. The distant thump signaling the Olsen was barred against minor intrusions. It was strange how such a thing still grated against his basic upbringing. But there were enough problems right now without someone barging in and getting any 'ideas'.

"Just relax soldier." Tenchi smiled, gently as he could undoing the sash around Kiyone's waist. "Let me check you over."

Having seen each other naked countless times, over the course of training together, there were no real bodily mysteries between them anymore. She'd insisted, and he had become comfortable with her. It would have been impossible to progress further to train along side her without such an understanding.

...

"You're just not that amazing Masaki." She had informed him coolly one afternoon. In the aftermath of her just strolling in, while he was showering for goodness sake!

"I've been with guys who were simply ... Better!" She had paused, glancing down at where his hands had been cupped to conceal. "Hung ... and looking!" She had then added, rolling her eyes smiling as if recollecting.

"Yep! That's what I told him!" Key thought recalling the same incident.

But, right now, this instant, his hands were strong, moving over her. Tenchi just wasn't the little boy she told those words to anymore. Now only in bra and panties, Kiyone felt small, weak and ... safe. Though 'comfortable' may well have been the word she was searching for. Looking into those deep brown eyes of his she felt happy and maybe just a little...

"AIY!" She suddenly yelped.

"So," Tenchi leaned back muttering, angrily mocking. "I'm fine!"

Reaching, he again, only more gently probed.

"OW! OK!" Kiyone swore. "GOD DAMN IT!" The pressure on the injured sight eased as he explored the damaged.

"Congratulations!" He smirked moments later. "That's at least two cracked ribs!"

"Damn..." She murmured watching as Clucking like a mother hen, Tenchi ever so carefully laid his hands across the sight and closed his eyes.

"What are you... ?" She whispered. "No."

This is exactly what she was hoping to avoid! Kiyone felt a warm sensation wash over and through her being knowing full well what was happening.

Well come on! She was a thoroughly modern woman! Hers was the realm of science and star-ships! She hated to admit it but she was just flat out scared spitless of that Jurian 'mumbo jumbo'!

Calming himself, Tenchi allowed his mind to drift. In the silence of the Olsen, somehow somewhere he could hear the sound of wind echoing through trees.

Further away still leaves were falling. Near by he was aware of footsteps, could hear voices mixing with the thunder of millions of heartbeats set against the lapping of distant waves.

"Masaki?" Someone asked.

"Let you senses drift, don't try to command the power." Grampa had told him.

"Let it instruct and guide your hands. It, after all knows what must be done. Never question its wisdom."

"UH? Masaki?" He seemed to hear.

By and by Tenchi withdrew, bringing his mind back reluctantly to where his body resided. Yet at the end he always found himself lingering in that place between. Awash in its sensation, he could sense so much! Once he'd seen his mother. She'd smiled, wagged a finger and vanished.

Now he felt a curious tingling, were he to ascribe bodily sensation. Seeming to center in his chest and groin producing pleasant feathery sensations in his stomach as well.

"Yoo-hoo, Tenchi!" He seemed to hear at a distance as he explored.

"Just how far is this little massage going to go?" He recognized Kiyone's voice, disrupting somewhat his train of thought.

Wishing as always, he understood his power more clearly, Tenchi allowed himself to be brought round. Enjoying the renewed slightly amplified sensations of his own body. Reveling in a delightful smoothness caressed beneath his fingers and an especially wonderful silkiness beneath his outstretched thumbs as his sense turned outward to the world once more. Smiling wistfully he stroked the soft down, marveling at how nicely it contrasted against her porcelain skin. Until he realized with a start it was Kiyone's pubic hair.

2.

Aghast (e-gàst') adjective

Struck by shock, terror, or amazement.

[Middle English agast, past participle of agasten, to frighten : a-, intensive pref. (from Old English â-) + gasten, to frighten (from Old English gæstan, from gâst, ghost).]

[The state of emotion currently being experienced by one Tenchi Masaki when realizing he was rubbing the vaginal region of Detective first class Kiyone Makibi.]

A situation made worse when he noticed her panties wound round his wrist like handcuffs!

"Hey!" She smiled a greeting, seeing his eyes had refocused.

"Uh..." He stammered instantly turning beet red.

Had he not drugged her, Kiyone would have done, well SOMETHING! As it was she was forced to lie there. Her protest going unheeded as he had stripped her completely.

Not that she was truly afraid, even then. Even now Kiyone knew, both deep in her heart and very, very consciously He would never hurt or harm her!

"I ... I..." Tenchi stammered his mind absolutely frozen.

"What in gods name do I do now?" He managed barely to think.

"Well." Kiyone sighed. "That's the power of Jurai for you."

"Uh..." He continued to gape.

"Oh and Tenchi?" She asked, smiling deliberately wistfully.

"Yes?!" He started.

"I really like the way that feels you know." She winked. "But unless you're gonna take it to the next level..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.