Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 133: 'Nobuyuki'

The door to the storage space had barely managed swinging close before it opened again.

Admitting a single figure ambling slowly into the darkened living room.

"Where the heck am I?" Nobuyuki tried to think. Struggling against an oppressive fog holding tenuously over his brain.

"Is this the living room?" He glanced around, attempting to concentrate.

"It sure is dark! Must be night. When did we buy that couch?"

Wasn't he just talking to Achicka? The dense mist which currently was passing for his mind persistently struggled.

He definitely remembered seeing her, hearing her voice! Of that much he was adamantly certain!

That meant that Tenchi would be home from junior high. Probably upstairs in his new bedroom on the second floor.

He paused, frowning. Something about all this seemed wrong.

Why had Achicka been wearing her high school uniform?

Looked sexy as hell in it too! Always had!

Nobuyuki ventured another step, hearing something from the vicinity of that sofa ... Sounded a lot like snoring?

When sudden something jerked him violently around!

An accompanying stab of pain in his left arm insured that he had reflexively ripped the trailing iv taped to him away with a grunt. Before even properly wondering what it was or why.

Grimacing, still confused and now struggling to focus and maintain balance on top of that, he tried again direction of the sofa.

This time almost falling flat when the pants he was wearing suddenly descended to his knees, almost sending him headlong.

Stabilizing, though just barely. he tried to take stock, pulling the excess cloth from his waistline around in front of him.

Had he lost weight? He considered murkily.

As he stared however, best the limited light allowed. At least six inches of gap between his abdomen and his belt were plainly visible.

He had lost a LOT of weight! He corrected himself,

Again, reflexively Nobuyuki unbuckled and attempted correcting the situation.

Finding with and additional grunt, the belt already occupied its tightest notch.

Holding his trousers up, best that he could, Nobuyuki attempted, yet again to take a step the living rooms direction.

This time halting for entirely different reasons. he heard voices!

Mildly reversing direction, moving stealthily as possible, he paused peering round that end of the stairs.

Recognizing ... but somehow unable to identify the young woman he saw kneeling in the dining area!

The gentleman to whom she was talking however didn't so much as ring even the tiniest of bells.

It was precisely that instant Nobuyuki suddenly realized how chilly he felt! and the probable cause.

"Oh my gosh!" His mind still sluggishly attempted.

"We've got guests in the house and I'm stumbling around dazed and shirtless!"

Achicka would be furious!

In his current mental state, he reasoned groggily this was all probably due to simply overwork.

His new boss at the architectural firm had been a 'slave driver' from day one. That much, he did remember! Most likely he was dreaming most of this anyway.

Which would explain why everything was seemed so catiwompus!

Over the general disorientation though, he felt good, maybe just a little wrung out.

Still, the best course he reasoned was just to head back to the bed he was so wiped he didn't even remember leaving.

Sort it all out in the morning! That was the ticket. With Achicka's help like always.

With that firmly fixed, Nobuyuki carefully made his way up stairs heading towards their room.

Suddenly hoping, she wouldn't mind him waking her up.

It just somehow seemed he hadn't seen his young wife in a very long time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.