Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things) - Cover

Tenchi Muyo (All Good Things)

Copyright© 2009 by Dreaming Bear

Chapter 125: 'Paradise'

Night had at last fallen.

"Time flies." Tenchi mused to himself quietly.

"As the saying goes."

He was uncertain of how long he had been laying there, the wedding seemed only a few hours ago.

Not precisely tired from his exertions, though he supposed the word 'fun' was a raggedly deficient descriptor of the last few hours.

It was curious that he found himself speculating as to the current location of the massive Ryeo unit in relation to his house.

Was it floating? perhaps even invisible as was the Olsen, hanging unseen above the farm or lake?

Only the Full moon and eternal stars beckoned down from the dome above.

In short no landmarks to guide him.

He was certain at least reasonably of the east west orientation having watched the sunset a while ago.

Hell, for all he knew the vista above could be an elaborate fake! A hologram or some such trickery, he couldn't be sure.

That full moon hanging placidly over head might be well composed of the fabled 'green cheese' for all he could tell. Not that any of that mattered now.

He sighed, gazing pleasantly down his length at the only thing that did.

Both of them, bare and lovely appearing ethereal almost angelic wrapped in the tranquility of sleep.

Lying opposed his direction on the massive bed.

The princesses right arm was draped across his legs. The fingers of her outstretched hand entwined with those of Ryoko's left. A pose, that was both erotic and significant at the same time.

A portion of his male ego was buoyant at the concept he'd 'tired them out'.

His more sensible side however reasoned it more likely all the excitement over the last few days in Ayeka's case.

He had only the vaguest notions of what rigors Ryoko had endured to bring her to this conclusion.

Right now he didn't care.

It was her, really her! She was real and seemed happier than he could easily remember.

As for himself? he was at peace.

Feeling more content than he could recall in a long time.

The last few hours, more exciting than he could have ever believed, his decision to wait seemed to have been justified.

He loved them both! Deeper than he could measure.

And now due to 'the intervention' a choice, the choice, had finally been made.

And somehow impossible as it even now seemed, it was both of them!

"Two hot space babes!" Tenchi mused. He would be the envy of every otaku in Japan!

Never mind the fringe benefit of waking up one morning to find he was suddenly the prince of an ancient star empire!

He 'fixed' his gaze to the left of the bed.

"Ayeka," He whispered. "My princess."

His eyes then slid to the right.

"And Ryoko," He sighed, gently stroking her leg.

"My own personal devil."

That only left thoughts of his angel and his only point of sadness. Thinking of the goddess yet to be...

There had been a flurry of questions of course.

The moment of reunion, the intense joy in finding Ryoko was both alive and well!

She had explained in her unvarnished fashion most of what she knew. Her being subdue by the bounty hunter and subsequent capture by the knights.

The session with Ena Ryoko mildly touched on. Though it was clear to Tenchi that much more had occurred than Ryoko could easily relate.

The sudden discovery of the remnant of Kagito and the utter removal of it from her mind. Her completing her merger at last with zero.

The sum of Ryoko's explanations collimating in demonstration of her new Battleskin symbiont in all its silver glory.

Tenchi had marveled at her metamorphosis, reaching out in a child-like wonder to touch her abdomen. Amazed at the surface which could be unyielding as metal then in an instant undeniably soft and silken as flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.