Amber - Cover

Amber

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jim is recalled to active duty after many years in retirement. He rescues Amber from being raped. Things get interesting when the General allows them to move in together. Jim has quite a number of surprises for everyone. This is Story One in the Amber Chronicles, which are a loose collection of stories about girls named Amber and their children.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Military  

Friday, Week Two

Friday morning was a repeat of the day before. I was up at 0430 hrs, and in the unit by 0515 hrs. I picked Amber up and delivered her to school. She told me on the way that she had packed her clothes and other things last night and was ready to move whenever I told her.

I was back at the office by 0830 hrs. The Colonel and I were outside the General's office at 0930 hrs. We waited. Colonel O'Day arrived at 0945 hrs. The Post Sergeant Major took him in to see the General alone. He came back out in fifteen minutes. We were shown in. We marched up to the desk and saluted. The General returned it and told us to have a seat. The Sergeant Major had stayed, also.

"Have you reached a decision, Joe?" the General asked, after we were seated.

"No, sir. My wife would like to have them to dinner before she makes a decision. I'm all for it, but she doesn't know either of them and would like to meet them first. Tonight would be acceptable if they can come," he finished.

"A reasonable decision," the General said. "Colonel O'Day has concluded that his daughter is a drag on his career now, and has decided to relinquish custody of her. You may have custody of her whenever you wish. I will have the JAG draw up some formal papers for both of you to sign when, no if, your wife decides to go through with this.

"Sergeant Major, when can you move your things into the house?" the General asked.

"I will look at the house tonight at dinner, sir, and see what needs to be brought over. Also I may need to do some painting or other work, probably six days. I know some people who do house repairs/modifications rather quickly."

"Fine, but not too many modifications. These are government quarters after all," the General cautioned.

"You should hear from me by tomorrow morning, sir, on what my wife decides," the Colonel added. We all rose and shook hands this time before we departed.

I picked up Amber after school and told her the news. She cried some but was glad she could get away from her parents, and still have somewhere to go. I was afraid she meant someone to go to. I dropped her at the library and returned to work. Things were slow as it was Friday. I left work at 1700 to change clothes and then pick up Amber. We were at the Colonel's house by 1800 hrs. I brought a bottle of white wine, as a present. I had gotten it at the class six store that afternoon.

The Colonel's wife, Margie, was impressed with the wine. It was a very nice white wine. She was also impressed with the way Amber was dressed.

"Uncle Jim wants me to dress like a lady. I have been wearing dresses and skirts for a week now," Amber told her, when she asked. Margie looked confused.

"Uncle Jim?" Margie asked.

"The Sergeant Major," Amber replied

"Is he your uncle?" Margie asked, surprised.

"No, people just call him that. It's his Internet handle," Amber said with a little giggle.

Dinner was at 1830 hrs. Amber helped with it. Mrs. Fisher seemed to take to her rather well. The Colonel and I were both watching how they got along. It turned out that Mrs. Fisher was watching not just Amber, but me also, to see how I treated her.

After dinner, Amber and Kathy, their daughter, went off to do some girl things together. The Colonel, his wife, and I sat down to talk in the living room. Mrs. Fisher started the conservation.

"You treat Amber very well, Sergeant Major."

"I have grandchildren almost that age. Also she is such a sweet girl. She deserves better than what she has had so far. She needed some one to take care of her. Somehow I got picked by fate. Also, I have been told by reliable sources that she has a gigantic crush on me," I told her.

"That's evident to any woman that looks at her for over two minutes. I could tell shortly after you came in. My worry is that you will hurt her or grow tired of her. She's very young you know.

"Yes, I've pointed out the age difference to her several times. So far it hasn't made a difference to her. I'm ... I'm not sure how I feel about it. She feels so right in my arms when I hold her. It confuses me, and, when we touch, there is this tingle like an electric shock. I never had that with my wife in the forty years that we were married," I told them.

"Are you divorced, Sergeant Major?" Margie asked, in a disapproving voice.

"No, my wife died of cancer earlier this year. In fact, I had only just returned from delivering her ashes to her relatives in Thailand, when I received my reactivation notification."

"I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Did she suffer long?"

"No, it was sudden. She was gone in three months from the time they diagnosed it. There was nothing they could do." Mrs. Fisher was visibly upset by the story of my wife's death.

"I am sorry for stirring up sad memories," she apologized.

"It's all right. I've... ," and I stopped because it wasn't all right, and I hadn't realized it till now.

Amber came rushing into the room. She looked at me and screamed.

"What happened? Why did you do that to him?" she pleaded as she sank to the floor. She crawled across to where I sat apparently unable to rise, wrapped her arms around me, and cried with me.

"It will be all right, Jim. It will be all right. I won't leave you like she did," she murmured, after a time. We both sat there and cried for a while. The Colonel and his wife were shocked beyond words.

Some time passed before anything else was said. Kathy had come down to see why Amber had run out so suddenly. After awhile, she asked her mother in a very quiet little girl voice, "Mommy, why are they crying?"

"Because they are sad, Dear. Now go back up stairs and play for awhile. Mommy will be up in a while to get you ready for bed. I have to wait until they aren't sad anymore though." Kathy went back upstairs.

It took awhile but eventually both of us stopped crying. I held on to Amber and pulled her up into my lap. She lay her head on my shoulder. I looked over at my boss and his wife and tried to apologize.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get so emotional," I said, and then it hit me, "I have comforted her all week and now she has been here for me."

"Don't worry about it," the Colonel said, "delayed reaction. It takes longer for some people." I looked down at Amber. She was still an emotional mess. She looked up at me with concern on her face.

"Are you all right, Jim?" she asked.

"Yes, Honey. I am now. How about you?" I asked.

"Hold me a little, please," she asked. I held on to her for dear life. She's so fine.

"I'm going up to put Kathy to bed. Joe will stay with you," Mrs. Fisher said later. We all sat there in silence for a while. Amber was wrapped around me.

"Why don't you guys stay here for the night, and we can all go to the General's office in the morning," the Colonel said, when his wife returned.

"Joe, where will they sleep?" his wife asked.

"We have that big air mattress in the garage. They could sleep on that. We'll put it here in the living room."

"No, Joe. You two guys can sleep here in the living room. We, girls, will sleep upstairs in the bedroom." So it was decided, or so it appeared at the time.

In a short while, we were ready for bed. I hit the mattress and was gone in no time. The Colonel was on the other side. Some time later, I was awakened when a small hand started to stroke my cock. Since I was sleeping in only my underwear that wasn't difficult. I turned to see who it was. Amber was spooned up against me and was pulling my pud. The Colonel was nowhere in sight.

"Are you awake, Jim?" she murmured.

"What happened to the Colonel? How did you get down here?" I asked.

"I sent him up to take care of his wife. I wanted to be with you. I want you to make love to me. I need to feel you in me soo badly. I have wanted you all week, but there was never the chance. Please. Please, Jim, don't deny me," she whispered.

Oh Lord, the fat was in the fire now, but it was too late because she had the little head doing all of the thinking. I rolled over to face her, put my arms around her, and kissed her. When we kissed, I thought she would suck the life right out of me. She pulled me on top of her then and spread her legs. She had on one of Mrs. Fisher's night gowns, and it was bunched up around her middle. We were still kissing as she guided me to her entrance. Then she pushed her hips up off the mattress, and I entered her for the first time.

We stayed like that for a short time, and then I started to stroke into her, long slow strokes. Soon she was meeting my every down stroke with a thrust of her hips. I went deep into her with each stroke. After a time, the strokes became shorter, and the rhythm faster, until both of us crashed into each other for one final time as we came together. We held it there for maybe thirty seconds or so while I pumped sperm into her deepest recesses, and she clamped and released many times to milk all I had out of me.

Finally we collapsed back on to the air mattress. I managed to fall over to her side. We both lay there recovering for a long, long time. Finally Amber curled up with her head on my shoulder, and one leg wrapped over mine, and went to sleep. I pulled the sheet up over us and was lost in sleep for the rest of the night.

We were awakened in the morning by the Colonel's shouting.

"Reveille, reveille, up and at'em," we heard.

"I'm awake," I said. Amber groaned but didn't move.

"I'm going back upstairs," the Colonel told us. "When you are decent again, Amber can come back up stairs, and Top, you can use the half bath down here."

"Yes, sir," I answered, "it will only be a few minutes." It was longer than that. When Amber woke up, she was amorous again and tried to suck all the air out of my lungs. I finally got loose and sent her upstairs to clean up. The sheets were a mess. There was a big spot in the middle. A mixture of cum and pussy juice. I pulled my pants on and went into the half bath to wash my face and generally clean up. The Colonel came down and brought a razor and other things to clean up and start the day. A shower would have been nice but would have to wait. By the time I was done, the air mattress was back in the garage, and Mrs. F was making breakfast.

It was just after 0800 hrs on Saturday morning. I had only held out for one week. Not a good record, but apparently Amber had been ready long before I gave in. Shortly Amber came down to join us. She had showered and looked terrific. She just glowed. Whether from the shower or the sex, I wasn't sure but a definite glow.

"Amber, that was very naughty of you, sending Joe upstairs last night. I hope you had as good a rest as we did," Mrs. F said. It was then that I realized that this was the best I had felt in the morning in a long time. Amber and I just smiled at her.

"We need to see the General, and let him know that we have decided to take Amber in with us," the Colonel said. "Can we go in your car, Sergeant Major?"

"Sure, Sir. That's what it's for, hauling people."

"Good. Margie is going to the Commissary with Kathy in our car. We'll need more food with an extra mouth to feed." We were soon ready to go. It was almost 0900 hrs.

At the General's office, the Colonel asked Amber and me to wait outside while he talked with the General. We sat down in the outer office while he went in to report.

Conversation in the General's Office

"Good morning, Joe," the General said.

"Good morning, sir," the Colonel returned as he closed the door. "Sir, I asked the others to wait outside. I need to talk with you alone first."

"All right, go ahead."

"Its about last night, sir. Something happened that... !! Let me explain. It was after dinner. Amber was upstairs with our Kathy doing girl things, while Margie and I talked with Jim. He had just finished telling us about his wife's death. Margie said, she was sorry for bringing up sad memories. Jim said that was all right, but it was quickly apparent that it wasn't. He lost it, sitting right there. That wasn't the weird thing though. It was what happened next.

"Within seconds, Amber came down the stairs like the house was on fire. She screamed at us. I was amazed. I had never even heard her raise her voice before, but she screamed, "What happened" and then "Why did you do that to him". She started forward, and it was like someone had burst a balloon. She just collapsed. Like, she had no bones. Then she crawled — crawled - twenty feet across the floor to him. She wrapped her arms around him, and they cried for a while.

"Then the really weird thing happened, as if the rest wasn't weird enough. She said, 'It will be all right, Jim' and then 'I won't leave you like she did'. Sir, there was no way she could have heard us or known what we were talking about, yet she knew. I don't know how. It was just strange. I ... I just don't understand it at all," he finished.

"That is strange," the General said. "I thought you were going to tell me that they had sex."

"Oh, they did, sir, but that was later."

"Tell me," the General prompted.

"I suggested after what had happened that they stay the night. I didn't think Jim was in any condition to drive. I was going to let them sleep down in the living room on our big air mattress. Margie vetoed that. She took Amber upstairs with her, and left Jim and me with the air mattress. Later, Amber came down to tell me that Margie was upstairs crying, and that I should go up to her. I did. Margie was bawling like a baby. I held her for a while, and eventually, well ... well."

"You had sex," the General put in. "No need to be embarrassed, Colonel. You two are married after all."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.