Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

All seemed to be in order. I gathered Amanda and Charlene and took them to my room.

"Charlene has a killer suit that I want you to try," I said to Amanda. "I like to go down looking good and have them panting. You guys will give them a thrill." I wanted Amanda to feel comfortable naked among the girls. I also wanted to see all the body under her suit.

"You're expecting me to ... I mean, uhm be one of the girls?" she said.

"Let's get naked and take a shower. My bathroom is outfitted with a large shower for a handicapped person, but it works well for three people or four."

I stripped and stood in the middle of the room. Charlene followed and we both looked at Amanda. She actually blushed. Then, she smiled and stripped. No question that Charlene was more beautiful. Amanda had little stretch marks on her breasts and belly. She also had a full auburn haired bush badly in need of trimming.

She giggled, held up her hands, and said, "Okay, girls. This is what happens when you have babies and get old."

Without saying a word, Charlene and I glanced at each other and thought that if we looked that good at 45, we'd take it right now.

I was about so say something dumb, but Charlene rescued me and said, "Amanda, if I look that good in 25 years, I'll take it." She went to kiss her. "Girls here like to kiss since we're nicer and softer to hold." She kissed Amanda nicely and then felt her pussy.

I was giggling, trying to figure out how she would handle Amanda's ample bush.

Charlene held her and said, "Amanda, did you ever see a shaved pussy?"

"Only on the Internet. Why?"

"Would you let me shave yours?"

Well, Charlene had skills I didn't know about. Would I let her shave mine?

Amanda replied, "I wish you could do it for the weekend, but I don't want to have that itchy thing next week."

"Your crotch would look better if you cleaned up the edges. May I do that?"

"Your young guys don't like hair?" She chuckled, "Okay. Clean it up and use your scissors to get closer."

After shaving and doing a horrible waxing, Amanda's crotch passed Charlene's inspection. Then, I put on the lotion. Amanda seemed pleased, although I would kill Charlene for pulling out my hair. Okay, I didn't but I knew that it hurt.

So, while I rubbed soothing lotion on her pussy and butt, Charlene adjusted Deborah's silver lame bikini and put it on Amanda. We stood back and looked her over. I said, "Girl, no man in his right mind could possibly ignore you. You're stunning."

Believe me, she went immediately to the full length mirror to have a peek. Do all women do that? Remarkably average women would look good in that bikini, but Amanda made it live.

"You're a knockout babe," I whispered to her, "and someone will want you tonight. Want you real bad. Are you able to do real bad?"

She laughed, thank God. "I don't know if I can be real bad, but I'll try. You guys really prop me up."

Bill came, bringing a couple of new and nifty CDs that he'd copied from the 'net. I was shocked to see how quickly Charlene went over to kiss him. She acted like she hadn't had any since last Christmas the way she cupped her pelvis into him and wiggled. She might not want to have him as a steady, but she obviously couldn't forget how good he made her feel.

We introduced him to the silver bikini-wearing Amanda who made Deborah's silver suit look elegant, particularly with her new trim. I thought his tongue would hang out. No, it didn't. I picked that line up from a bad story on the Internet. God, I wish those people could spell and tell the difference between principle and principal. Okay, I'll stop. Bill obviously lusted for Amanda. I suppose he'd been celibate far too long.

Bill came to me. "Destiny, I want to thank you for thinking of me. I love these parties."

"They're never the same without you. Welcome back." I held my face up and he kissed me long enough that I felt his highness rub my belly before he stopped.

I said in my best sultry voice, "Yep, they're never the same without you."

Then, he whispered, "Tell me more about the lady with the silver boobs."

I gave him a quick summary and added, "Tyler spent the night with her and I think she ran him down. He complimented her style. She's shy about her age, so we all have to make her feel young again."

I felt like a suburban housewife when I took Charlene and Amanda inside to start preparations for dinner. Amanda created a beautiful salad while Charlene worked on the veggies. Mom made us eat good food when she was here and I think Amanda felt like she had to keep us in line. During a pause while we sipped our wine, I asked Amanda how she was feeling.

She paused. "Happy. Wondering when Cinderella will have to go home. Like I was too long overdue for getting Tyler's thrills last night." She put down her wine glass and hugged both of us. "I feel warm and fuzzy about the way you and Charlene have taken care of me. I'm reliving my youth and it's much better this time around."

Charlene said, "Wonderful That's exactly how we want you to feel. I hope you can be one of us wanton sluts and never regret it. Still sore?"

"Given the chance, I'll suffer through."

Maybe the three guys had done Boy Scout duty or something because they went about getting the meat and corn ready like they knew what they were doing. Tyler selected three New York Strips to divide among the six of us. That would be ample.

We finished our woman's work and stood around chatting and laughing. Soon, the guys came in to get a beer and stayed in the kitchen. Mom told me that it's law of nature that everyone has to gather in a crowded kitchen. The best evidence yet that we're descended from a school of fish. Bill had to crowd in behind Amanda and joined the conversation. He put his arm around her from behind and rested it on her hip. He whispered something to her, causing her to smile and blush at the same time. She turned to him and thanked him. From now on, she was on her own.

We ate outside amidst a beautiful sunset with Amanda sitting between Bill and Paul on one side and Tyler between Charlene and me on the other. The boys took turns whispering to her making her blush, smile, or giggle in that order. We talked about films, plays, TV shows, and other topics of immediate interest. One of Bill's new CDs had dance music on it giving us a reason to get close and dance a while on the deck.

When Bill danced with me, he mentioned that he'd offered Amanda a few hits off a joint later and she agreed. He asked if it was her first time and she chuckled at him saying that she didn't have many first times left of anything. My conversation wasn't focused because I couldn't get my mind off the large cucumber poking me in the belly as we danced. The evening quickly cooled off and I knew that we either had to sit in the tub, go inside, or — ugh -- put on more clothes.

We went in to sit in our den on the floor. Tyler flipped through the channels and found a sexy show about gals and guys playing at the beach. We didn't need the sound on to know what was happening. Charlene rolled two nice joints and passed them around. I think we were all nicely buzzed but not zonked. I saw Bill whisper to Amanda and she looked at the rest of us, then nodded her head. He reached around her and released her top revealing her glorious breasts. Tyler and Paul followed his lead with Charlene and me, leaving us all topless and smiling.

I pointed to their suits and told them they had too much clothing. I removed Bill's suit revealing his impressive erect cock. The boys then removed the rest of our suits. Amanda seemed to be quite happy with all of us naked, so I quit worrying.

"Bill, you've been away," I said on a whim, "Do you think you could demonstrate with Charlene what you used to do? I think I've forgotten."

She smiled and said, "I hope he remembers because I can't recall what he did."

He stood and took her hand, pulling her up to a lengthy kiss as he ran his hands over her butt and back.

Her arms went immediately around his neck as she quietly muttered over and over, "Ummhmm. Now I'm beginning to recall. Yes, that's right." She said it in such a way that we were glued to watch as she rotated her hips against him. He turned her around with her butt in his belly and his hands massaging her breasts. I saw the glistening wetness of her puffy vulva. Amanda had her eyes glued on them and pulled one of Paul's hands to her breast.

I suppose Tyler knew Bill wasn't going to stop and placed a towel on the floor in the midst of us all. Bill lifted Charlene and placed her gently on the towel facing him. After sucking and licking her breasts, he moved down her belly and began licking her pussy. Both Paul and Tyler were oozing as I was. Shortly, Charlene had the first of several dramatic orgasms from Bill's creative tongue.

He withdrew his head and asked, "Do you remember that part?"

"I think it's beginning to come back to me. You come back to me, too."

Bill lubricated his cock tip with her juices and his and pushed rather intensely all the way in and stopped while he continued to kiss her. He wiggled one hand under her butt to bring her to him and resumed his hard thrusts.

Tyler had his arm around me gently pinching my nipple and I could see Paul's hand on Amanda's mound with his finger gently rubbing her. Charlene proclaimed her pleasure with loud moans and whines as Bill continued to pound her. He didn't let up until she went into more loud spasms while hitting him on the back and pulling him to her with her heels on the back of his legs.

Suddenly, he said "Oh, God. Ohhh!" I guessed that he'd just filled her full.

Amanda squealed pleasure just as Bill made the last few thrusts in Charlene. Amanda was quieter than the rest of us, but it was clear when she reached nirvana.

Tyler said with a straight face, "She's okay, Amanda. He didn't hurt her." That gave everyone a good laugh.

Bill lifted Charlene to sit up and lean against the couch, pulled the towel between her legs to catch drip, and then handed Paul a towel. "Your turn."

I looked at Amanda and she shrugged and then smiled. "Okay."

Paul brought her to sit on the large towel, leaned her back and began kissing her all over; nipples, cleavage, neck, belly, and finally ended in her freshly trimmed dark bush. With her heels on the floor, she undulated up against him and continued to wiggle more powerfully. He moved his face away and returned it several times before she crushed his head with her legs during a loud series of moans and gasps. I could feel Tyler quivering against me with a slimy cock against my ribs.

When I looked back up, Amanda had put Paul on his back, holding him down with his cock buried inside. I could see it glisten as it reentered the dark-haired pussy and smell the musky aroma she gave out. She played it out for several minutes moving from one orgasm to another with his hands firmly in command of her breasts. They presented quite an erotic sight as I became more and more itchy during the performance.

Based on extensive personal experience, I recognized Paul's impending eruptions just before he released the first. That set Amanda off again as both of them moaned and groaned in pleasure until they completed their terrible task.

Charlene poured us more wine and handed each of us a bottle of water. She said, "Gotta have water with sex and smoking the bud."

When Tyler came to me for our turn to dazzle the audience, he surprised me by gently making love. He kissed, stroked, and muttered all over me. He mentioned my body in detail, admiring every stray hair. When we both could bear it no longer, he entered me gently, stroking slowly as my legs clamped around him. The rhythmic thrusts caused my desire and demand to go out of control starting a series of orgasms that seemed to intensify with every stroke until he filled me with his personal jelly.

Some time later, I sat up feeling loved and felt our combined juices dripping out of me onto the towel; a nice reminder of how it got there. I saw Charlene with both arms around Bill, clutching him to her and caressing his face with one hand. The scene warmed my heart because I think she cared more for him than she let herself believe and I knew she was in conflict about Daniel. I guess she could be in love or lust with both of them as I seemed to love two. I liked watching people screw each other and do all the other pleasant events leading up to the finale. Live action trumped video every time.

Paul had Amanda against the sofa with his mouth next to her ear whispering. She looked contented as she smiled at me. He kissed her and moved his hand around her belly and chest. The clock by the TV indicated that it was past eleven. Early by standards of the public houses of the night, but I think we'd all be ready to retire within the hour.

Paul said, "I have a surprise. You look like you need nourishment. Give me ten minutes and I'll call you." He stood to go to the kitchen. Amanda held her hand under her pussy and headed for the bathroom. She returned smiling and sat on the towel.

I guess no one felt compelled to talk or hurry as we used the facility one by one and then vegetated until Paul called.

He served us large banana splits covered in chocolate syrup. The girls had big red cherries on top and the boys had walnuts. I'm sure there was symbolism there, but it escaped me. Earlier, I had passed Charlene in the hall and she whispered, "Amanda's pick for tonight." Well, that was good. Since Amanda seemed to be with the program, I assumed she'd take Bill, completing the rotation. I sure didn't want Bill to get away tomorrow without giving me my turn. Charlene went to her and whispered the plan.

Paul said, "I bought plenty of pressurized whipped cream. I'm hoping to use it tomorrow. Amazing how good it tastes when it is properly applied to a naked body."

After we cleaned up and started the dishwasher, we all felt the call of the bedroom. I wanted Amanda to assert her wishes since I knew that Charlene told her all the boys would relish the chance to be with her. I think she was beginning to believe in herself and to understand that even though not everyone could look like Charlene, we were all worthy of being loved by any of the guys — or girls. She did as I hoped and picked Bill.

She went to him and took his hand as she said in her little girl voice, "I'm afraid of the dark. Would you escort me upstairs."

We had a chuckle when she said it. Bill smiled and said, "I'd be glad to keep the goblins away."

She led him away saying, "I hope to find an evil spirit to scare me."

Charlene seemed okay with Amanda and Bill, and picked Paul to go with her. I was delighted to go with Tyler. I also wondered what kind of a story Amanda would tell in the morning. If she shares openly, we'll all be happy. Since Paul was better in the kitchen, maybe Charlene wanted to get an early start.

Tyler and I talked about the day, the week, the school year, our futures, and the others for easily an hour. With sweet words and kisses, we snuggled up and slept soundly. The next morning for the first time, he did what he promised on our first weekend in our shower and I showed him where to hide the object that poked me in the back.

I took my morning after pill to give to Amanda. I had to know that she had some form of protection since we had gone without condoms for a while. Charlene was singing and kissing Paul as she made the breakfast with her best helper. After getting our coffee, Tyler and I put the table in order. When Amanda came in, she wore cutoff jeans with a sexy blouse and her hair looked good. I went to hug her and led her to the other room. She was grateful that I had the pill handy and promised to replace it. She also agreed that it was time for her to get back on the contraceptive pills.

I asked quietly, "How was your night?"

"If you like young studs fondling and poking you all the time, it was super. I doubt that I ever had a better one, even in my prime. Yes, I will gladly have him again."

"I'm delighted that you could join our club. You add both class and maturity and we appreciate you. I hope you stay."

"We'll have to talk about how that might work. When Deborah comes back, what will happen then?"

"I don't know, but Charlene always has good ideas, so we'll have to have a talk to see."

During one of our meetings with just Charlene, Amanda, and me, Amanda said, "I'm going in to see the boss Monday. I want to see if I can make a place for myself in the organization. Deborah thinks it's a good place to work." She went on to explain that she had sales, sales management, and some marketing experience. Since she lost her high-tech job, she wanted to get back to the basics with a food company. She winked and laughed lightly. "I want you to know that this experience made me feel excited about life and at least ten years younger."

Charlene said, "You could pass easily. I think our guys think that you are their peer when you go off with them alone."

Amanda kissed her. "Thanks. I feel elated and positive about finding something good, at home and at work."

She was away when we came home from school on Monday. I'd grown used to having her here as a second mom. She fed us, inspected our clothes and sent us off to work. So, today, we had to do it alone. Paul made sure we always had plenty of dinners that we could heat and eat.

I made a sale today as did Charlene, leaving me only one sale ahead of her. We all arrived home tired. Amanda had nice nachos ready to heat along with some sliced apples and pears. When I saw her grin, I knew that she'd just made a date with one of the boys for the night or had some secret.

She said, "The big boss liked me. The company is going to test market a line of full-meal diet foods that will be individually prepared for each client. It's the same scheme that you follow with the regular meals, but any household can mix and match. If anyone needs a reduced calorie meal, it will be included with the regular package."

Charlene jumped up and said, 'I've been asked about that and figured out it would be my future business."

Amanda laughed, "You'll have to find something else to sell. This idea is too good to pass." She spent time explaining the details and how the system worked to get each person's name on the meal to be delivered. Then she said, "I need some sales people immediately who know the territory and how the business works. If I can offer a plan quickly, I will get the territory to manage."

Charlene asked, "How many?"

"Two to start. Then, we'll ramp up after we see what the potential can be. That will make three of us able to test market the new products."

I said, "Bill and Paul know the business as well as anyone could after a short time. If you took then as sales people, you'd not have to do much training."

She replied, "We still have the delivery problem. Can't afford to let that down."

Charlene said, "I dated a guy who delivered for a pizza parlor. He made okay money, but the hours were horrible. Since our hours are better, maybe we could hire some of those drivers to deliver."

We plotted and schemed and within an hour, Amanda had a plan she could write up and offer. It would take some time to train the new drivers and Paul and Tyler on the new jobs, but we could do it. That solved one problem. We were still one man short for our regular nighttime activities. All work and no play, if you see what I mean.

I asked Charlene, "Is Bill in need of a job that pays well?"

Her eyes brightened. "He's always broke. We'd have to work on him and get him some uniforms, but he could do well if he wanted to."

Amanda asked Charlene to order a pizza and have one of her friends deliver it. Then, she should check with Bill to see if he wanted work. Amanda would return to the main office the next day to present her plan. If they accepted it, she would bring home the training materials and DVDs. She would also arrange for the uniforms for the boys.

After our first week with Deborah, we decided to have what are called "career clothes." Those outfits that all people in an organization wear to be identified and send the right message to the customers. Ours were sharp. The women had tailored khaki skirts and button down Oxford cloth shirts in a good shade of blue. The skirts fit snugly, curving nicely around our butts. The men had khaki pants and the same shirts, although they were tailored flatter in the chest. All had the company logo embroidered above the pocket. We wore freshly laundered clothes every day, courtesy of the main office.

Although I understood the plan and cheered Amanda on, the pressure of work, school, and starting a new venture made me nervous. We had one capable, but inexperienced, would-be manager and a bunch of high school kids in need of work. I worried about having enough time for homework and we hadn't been to any school functions in weeks. Charlene and Amanda decided it was time for a group meeting.

We all expressed our concerns about trying to do all the things that we wanted to do and still do a good job. Amanda took charge. The first thing she did was to take a large vase and fill it with Dad's golf balls. Then, she asked, "Is the vase full?"

Of course we all agreed that it was. I began to doubt her sanity.

Then, she poured sand around the golf balls and asked, "Is the vase full?"

I decided to be a smartass and say no. I figured that if she was through, she would have gone to the next topic and put the vase aside. The class wasn't about filling a vase with sand and golf balls.

The others agreed tentatively that it was full. Then, she poured water in and amazed us with the amount the vase would hold, when it was already full. Hmmm. She said, "The golf balls are the high priority tasks. The sand represents the low priority tasks, and the water fills the cracks. So, take one of the yellow pads and write down what you did today hour-by-hour and about how much time it took."

She gave us about thirty minutes to do that. Most of us finished. She looked at mine and quickly added up the time. She said, "Destiny, I can't seem to come up with eighteen hours here."

I took my sheets back and wrote down my shower, primping time, school time, and a couple of other items and handed it back.

She scanned it sand then said, "Now, are you sure about this?" Then, she said, "It isn't a legal alibi so it doesn't have to be perfect."

She went over each item and asked how important the task was on a scale of one to five. By the end of the period, we discovered that we had much more sand in our golf balls than we originally thought. She went over to a box that she brought in and pulled out a box for each of us. Inside was one of those high-tech devices generically called a personal digital assistant, or PDA, not to be confused with the PDA as in public display of affection, otherwise known as humping in the halls.

She spent a few minutes explaining the operation, purpose, and function of the cute little devices with the company logo on them. Well, she delegated the function part to Paul who quickly started his session on how to manage calendar, appointments, and schedules. We were all computer literate, so he spent most of the time on nuances and the finer points.

Amanda came back and said, "Well, well. Not one of you thought spending time in the hot tub or having sex was a priority. Seems to me that there's a lot of that going on around here." She giggled. "I'm going to have Paul hook my PDA up to the TV and let you all see it."

We went inside and she began to scroll through her calendar and appointments. She had one night with Paul, one with Tyler, and one with Bill. When she finished, she said, "Now, what I did was to try to eliminate pure waste time, not quality recreation or work. No, you don't have to plan each orgasm by the clock, but keep in mind that we'll all get more if we plan accordingly." She paused and looked us over, "I don't know about you, but I haven't had enough orgasms yet." We applauded and laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.