Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

Last year at school, I ate with the senior girls and made some nice friends with Tommy's group. This year, Tyler ate with us. Being a little uneasy in my status, I asked him if eating with us wouldn't lose him points with the seniors.

"It would if I were running for office. Football season is over and I played well enough for an honorable mention. So, I still have points that they can't take away. You and Charlene are old enough to go to all the parties and dances, so I'm happy to be here. Just delighted."

I doubt that any of his friends were reaching Tyler's weekend standard. He had three women who delighted in going to bed with him over and over.

I asked, "Will there be any problems tonight when Amanda talks to your parents?"

"As long as they understand that I have a chance to make more money and that someone will be there, I think they'll go along. I hate to think what would happen if they refused."

Charlene said, "That's too awful even to think about. I don't want that kind of talk rubbing off on me until after my folks have approved."

On the way home from our evening selling trip, Deborah said to Charlene, "Now, you did a nice job in the presentation and I think they liked you. You made only one mistake."

Charlene looked puzzled. "What?"

Deborah said, "One thing you must always remember is the difference between successful and unsuccessful sales staff is that the successful ones do what we call 'asking for the order.'" She took Charlene's hand, "Now, do you remember that long pause after you finished?"

"It was awkward. I didn't know what to say."

"Exactly. Great. That's when you ask for the order. You ask which plan they prefer. Since you already know that, you assume they have bought the basic service and you ask if they want the partial or full service on weekends."

I said, "I remember when you did that to me. It seemed so natural, but I really had made up my mind."

"It's the critical time for many sales. Hand them the pen and show them where to sign. Leave them a sample, thank them, and graciously leave."

Charlene said, "Since Destiny already made sales, I can't wait until I get another chance."

Deborah laughed out loud. "Feeling competitive are you? Do I sense a contest coming on?"

We all laughed, but both Charlene and I knew that there already was a contest going on.

I said, "I can't wait to hear about Amanda's interviews with the waiting parents."

Charlene gasped. "I'm scared to learn. This could go wrong."

At home, Amanda immediately went into her description of the interviews. She said, "At Tyler's, the first question I asked was 'Is he a troublemaker? I mean, does he get in trouble?' and I think that shocked them. From then on, they were trying to convince me." Then she laughed, "Before every question, I told them that I'd raised boys and that's why I had so many questions." She laughed again. "By the time I left, they were begging me to take him."

That produced another nice laugh. I said to him, "You are a troublemaker. You sure made trouble for me."

Amanda went on, "When I went to Charlene's, I asked the same questions. This time I told them that my son dated lots of girls, some of which I didn't approve of. I paused for effect, then asked them if Charlene caused a lot of trouble. By the time I left, I think they'd have given her to me. So, it looks like I have a job and you guys have an opportunity to make some money, too."

Charlene and I took her upstairs and located a room for her. I didn't want her in Dad's room, since I scheduled that one for times when we would all be in bed together. I had Paul's room assigned and I would have to worry about Tyler. Maybe I'd put him in the Cabana and that would give us two options, in case we couldn't stay in my room. Maybe I'd put him in Paul's room and Charlene in mine and that would look more proper. The house was filling up. I hope we didn't have to rent a trailer.

Charlene dressed to look older, making her first sale on Tuesday. She reported that she did exactly what Deborah told her to do and the customer signed on the dotted line. She was thrilled. She should well have been happy because that sale would pay her as long as she worked for the company and she kept her client. When Deborah laid out the future commissions from that sale, Charlene gasped.

"That's wonderful. I can't wait to get back out there."

Deborah patted her. "I like your attitude girl. You and Destiny will both do well. Being good looking helps, believe me, but you also have to be good and very nice to the customers. They have to believe that you care about them. If you don't care about them and make sure they get what they paid for, you won't get what you earned."

I must admit that as the fateful day of Dad's departure approached, I felt anxious. All this was new and we had many opportunities to screw up. Amanda fit in well with the group and could contribute ideas as we debriefed each day. The telephone sales people arranged the appointments or some of them came in directly from advertising. Amanda wanted to learn the telephone sales schemes to make some extra money. The whole house turned into a sales office for Nutritious Food Services. Even Dad was amused at our antics, but he praised us for keeping up the work.

I took Deborah and Charlene aside to tell them that I wanted one of the remaining nights with Dad. Surprisingly, we cooperated and agreed that Charlene and I would have one night alone with him and as many other times as he was capable of doing. To hell with Deborah, she would have him to herself for at least two weeks.

When I broached the issue with Dad, he took me aside and said, "You know, I'm not comfortable with Amanda's knowing about our little system here. Wait until the house is completely abed and come to my room. I'll try not to worry so much. She can't say anything about Charlene, but what we do is taboo in most circles."

"I know. I'll be quiet." Then I gave him one of my better kisses. "I just want you to want me."

"If I wanted you any more, I'd have to give up work."

I giggled, "What if I support us."

He slapped my butt seriously; boy, did that have the intended effect. I said, I hope you remember how to do that tonight."

When I slipped into his room, he welcomed me with intense kisses. He said, "I love you, Destiny. I'm delighted that you showed me the way."

I cried immediately because he took the words right out of my mouth. I loved him as my father and I loved him as my secret lover. My heart was full of him right then.

He kissed my tears away and whispered, "Gets emotional sometimes, right?"

"Very." I had my breasts on his chest and rubbed my bush against his belly. "Damned interesting and wonderful, too."

"I'd love to spank your pretty butt, but I'm going to have to wait. Too much noise for the situation."

"I know. Maybe we can initiate Amanda into our club while you're gone. If she doesn't have a lover, we have a couple of hot guys here who can curl her toes."

As he began stroking my butt with masterful caresses, I brought his mouth to me, kissing him as if it were the first time. In the few times we had been together, he had learned how to get me in a state of desire. Maybe all women responded to the same? He took his time.

He put his mouth by my ear, "You have the most beautiful ass and I love to stroke it and let my hand drift between your legs as you get damp. You arouse me when I feel you respond to my touches."

As I moved my hand to his arousal, I whispered right in his ear, "I'm getting puffy and wet. My butt feels wonderful and I want this big hard cock in me right now."

"In time. In time. I haven't finished exploring this gorgeous body. You inherited many wonderful features from your mother. I must have a mouthful of your juice before I can sleep."

"Help yourself, if you're going to drag it out. I have an endless supply."

He drained me of a cupful of juice as he moved around my pussy licking and sucking and licking again until I came repeatedly and had to beg for mercy. He came up to my face to tell me how delicious I was. When he talked, he used a soft lover's voice expressing affection and passion at the same time. I moved him to his back, taking him quickly to my warm wet home. Using the Charlene rotation, I did what I didn't expect and had one more powerful spasm.

"Now, Daniel the tease, I want to feel that hot wet stuff inside me."

"I've been trying to resist, but..." He took a deep breath and let it go. "Unhhh, God, you feel so wonderful." The mess quickly filled me to overflow, but that made the whole effort good. I moved my hips to be sure that he wouldn't come out and dropped my breasts to his chest, my mouth covering his.

As he was patting me and stroking my back and butt, he said, "I still owe Charlene my gratitude for getting me past my boundary and also for hanging in there when I failed her."

"That story you told about her making you promise to let her come back thrilled her more than you know. We both owe her and I'll try to make it up. You can, too, tomorrow night. She's dying to have you to herself."

"I always love to have her. She's creative and comes alive when we get started." He drew me to him and said, "Good night, sweetie, I'm happy to snuggle with you."

The next morning in my shower, I wondered if it was even possible for me to feel so strongly about all three of our guys. Although I think Tyler stayed at the top, since I couldn't have Daniel full time, I didn't want to go without having Paul around, either. He would live here, too. I hoped we wouldn't have to hide from Amanda. Hell, trying to confuse the maid was difficult enough trying to make sure all the beds were slept in. I needed to work on her, too. Maybe I could bribe her not to tell Dad about the goings on among the four minors who would live here. That might be credible and I don't even know if she cares or even knows who messes up the beds. That's such a waste.

On the morning of the fateful day, Little Miss Martha arose early to make one of her special treats. When I saw her, I said, "You're a gorgeous cook and I appreciate you, but you've been primping." She wore her tight jeans with a blouse displaying her cleavage, which she had accented by putting her hair up. She looked stunning.

She kissed me and said, "I have a few more minutes before everything is ready. You go tune yourself up. We can't go taking Daniel to the airport looking frumpy."

"You planning to kiss him right there where others can see you?" I hated myself when I was so petty.

She sighed. "No, I guess not. I'll kiss him here and then try to act right at the terminal."

"Okay, I'll go put myself together. I do like it when you produce these world class meals."

"Thank you. I like me better when I do."

Fortunately, Deborah seemed in good spirits and carried most of the conversation during breakfast. The others weren't quite as bubbly. She dressed comfortably in loose fitting clothes for the long flights. I remembered the itinerary. Four hours to Los Angeles, three hours there, then twelve hours non-stop to Tokyo. Twelve hours nonstop? My God. After two hours in Tokyo, it was another eight hours to Singapore. That's one dreadful trip. I lost some of my interest in going to Singapore and Bali when I read how long it took to get there.

Paul drove us to the airport. Deborah sat up front with Paul, while Charlene and I had Dad between us in the back seat. We hugged, kissed, and fondled him all the way to the loading zone. I guess it was the first time Charlene and I worked on him together because he became quite hard shortly after we left home. We took turns stroking him.

He said, "Okay, you guys, I have to recover before I walk in there. I hate for the ticket agent to see me in this condition."

Charlene said coyly, "Why, Daniel, she might like it."

He responded quickly, "Last time, it was a large, heavy guy. Not my type."

Paul let us out at the terminal, and went to park the car. Charlene and I controlled our impulses to stand with our arms around him. It would have been okay for me to, but I respected her part of the turf not to get into an argument. He hugged us both.

I kissed him on the neck and whispered, "I love you, Daniel. I'll be waiting for you."

Charlene hugged him discreetly, and gazed into his eyes. She must have melted him. She whispered, "I love you, Daniel and I want you back."

I suppose we made him uncomfortable with the PDA, but he'll get over it. Little Miss Deborah will make him feel all better when they arrive. We had just a few minutes before he had to go through security and then they were gone.

Charlene and I were both misty eyed as Paul put an arm around each of us and said, "I'll miss them, too. Somehow, I feel like I'm at the edge of a cliff and don't know whether to jump."

Charlene kissed his neck. "I have advice for you. Don't jump. We're going to have a great time even if they're not here. We're also going to do good work."

Now, we had a house full of people with Tyler, Paul, Amanda, Charlene and me. On the way home, Charlene said, "I think we need to have an organizing meeting. When I went to those seminars, everyone said how important it was for people to get together and share their ideas and interests. I definitely want to set limits on Amanda's duties."

"I haven't done one of those, so you'll have to be in charge."

Asking Charlene to be in charge was like asking Niagara to fall. Something told me that it would happen anyway.

She gathered us all together around the table at the pool and handed out pens and papers. She said, "Okay, we have to decide what work we're each going to do, what we will leave for the maid, and what issues Amanda will address."

The table seemed very silent. She went on. "I know that each of you knows some of the work that needs to be done, so make a list of what you know."

I excused myself to go in and print my mother's task lists and locate some of the preprinted shopping lists. I passed those out and said, "While we're going over our tasks, add anything to the grocery list that you want that isn't on there."

We stayed in plenary session for about two hours. Charlene was masterful at mediating and negotiating some difficult challenges, but she marched right on.

By the time we'd finished, she said, "Now, I'll put a coffee can in the kitchen. Anyone who has an issue or wish can leave a note and we'll get to it at the next meeting. Right now, I suggest that any one of us can call a meeting when they feel the need. If no one does, I will get us together at least once a week, okay?" Then, she put a real kicker in. "For the time being, I will decide the trivial and undiscussed issues until there is a protest, at which time we will have a meeting."

Damn I was jealous. She was beautiful, smart, and an effective leader. From that day forward, she was the unelected but consensus chief. It just happened. We began our new assignments that evening and by bedtime, the house was in order, everyone had a plan for tomorrow, Amanda had tasks to do while we were away, and life seemed good.

My issue was not solved. I didn't want to sneak around about sleeping arrangements, but we didn't discuss that in a group meeting. So, tonight I guess we had to sneak.

I needn't have worried my pretty head. Well, Tyler says it's pretty. So does Daniel.

When Charlene came to join me for a shower, she said, "I mentioned to Amanda that each of us is of legal age in this state and that she should not be surprised if the boys and girls wanted to get together." Then, as she washed my hair, she went on. "When I told her that, she said that she would have been surprised if we didn't plan to get together while Daniel was away. I guess she'd picked up on a few movements."

I replied, "That will give us some time to establish the household rules when they return. I'm proud of you for what you did today and a little envious that you have those abilities."

"Destiny, darling, I went to some very demanding workshops to learn how to do those negotiations. We practiced all the time; up to sixteen hours a day. I hope you'll go this summer."

"I haven't won anything."

Once more, she talked to me just like I was a ten year old, "Sweetie, you don't have to have a scholarship to go there. They charge tuition. You can call them and charge it to your credit card and they'll welcome you with open arms." She put conditioner on my hair and rinsed it out. It must be awful having to deal with mere mortals all the time when you're too smart.

"Maybe I'll consider going. I never imagined that all I had to do was sign up."

We dried each other and had some nice kisses. Then, she said, "I'm going to tell the boys the game plan. They're watching some program on the TV. I assume you want Tyler to join you?"

I winked at her. "Maybe we'll swap tomorrow."

She said innocently, "Do you suppose we might have a swing this weekend? I miss our fun together."

"We'll tie them up and torture them if they refuse."

I was finishing my nightly rituals when Tyler came in and kissed the back of my neck. He asked, "Are you sure that we won't get in trouble if we sleep together?"

"I hope to give you a lot of trouble. No, Charlene broke the news to Amanda and she's cool. We have a couple of weeks until Dad returns to work out what happens then."

"This period will be the thrill of my life. New job, being with you, living alone like an adult, and enjoying every minute of it."

"It is something, isn't it? We have to be careful to get our school work done. Daniel would be so unhappy if we let that slip he would pull the rug out."

He took me to bed, made beautiful love to me, whispered sweet nothings in my ear. Actually, they were pretty specific — some would say obscene -- and I thrived on hearing them. He attacked me again from behind in the middle of the night and I didn't mind being awakened for that trip. Tommy showed me how nice it could be to feel a naked body in bed, but Tyler made it clear why it was important to snuggle.

In the morning, Charlene said, "I don't mind making breakfast on weekends. In fact, I thrive on it, but during the week, I'd like you guys to take care of yourselves."

Paul said, "I can do that. I'll order some good frozen meals and all we have to do is make some fresh fruit and use the microwave. I'll put on the coffee at night."

I asked Amanda if she could go over Mom's list of house maintenance items and see if anything needed to be done. Paul left first because his school was farther. Charlene and I went next. As we drove to school, I asked, "How was your night?"

"I like Paul and I enjoy sleeping with him. Not as much as Daniel, but it's good. He's much nicer than my teddy bear to cuddle. You?"

"Yeah. Better than I imagined. Tyler's much more demonstrative than Tommy. He keeps me on edge." I paused, "Let's see if we can finagle a study hall hour during the school day to do homework. That way, we'll have more time for work and play at home."

Getting a study hall would take a couple of days, so meanwhile, we had to do school work right after school and then dress for work. We ate early enough to avoid starving while we were working. Paul programmed our cell phones so that we had instant contact to make for better service and to be a backup in case some guy got feisty with Charlene and me.

The first three days on our own were trying and difficult. Deborah wasn't there to inspire confidence. By the third day, we'd learned our roles well enough that we were actually making sales. The contest was on. Paul and Charlene versus Tyler and me. The girls sold and the boys delivered and serviced. They didn't stop delivering and servicing after we got home, either.

By the time we finished Wednesday night, we decided that we needed to relax in the tub and go over our successes and failures. I expected to be successful in my quest for Tyler, or maybe Paul. I loved Tyler, but... Did you just say that? Paul was great, too and I liked him the first day he delivered our meals. It was about eight thirty before we all slipped into the tub. Before going out there, Charlene had instructed us to wear suits. As time passed, we'd try to get Amanda broken in.

I stopped by the den and asked her to join us if she felt like it. She said, "Are you sure? I don't want to break up your party."

"It's a school night, so we won't have much of a party. We get wild on the weekends. Join us if you want to."

The four of us were debriefing on our evening's work, trying to make improvements so that we wouldn't disappoint them. Shortly, Amanda came out in a very modest two-piece suit, not a bikini.

Paul saw her first and said, "Hop in. The water's full of life."

Tyler stood and offered his hand, which she didn't need. I schemed to be sure that she had the action seat because I wanted to see if it did to her what it did to the rest of us. The conversation resumed and she asked good questions about telephone work, how we planned our trips, and how we found our leads.

We went over again about the people who did the telephone appointments. She seemed interested in meeting the boss to see if she could get involved and make some more money. There was a lull in the conversation as we all leaned back to enjoy the healing bubbles. I noticed Amanda adjust herself and I winked at Charlene as I watched Amanda getting turned on. When her mouth opened, I knew she was in conflict abut whether to stay and let it take her to heaven or move and miss all the pleasure. I caught her eye, winked, and smiled as I nodded my head. She reached behind her for her towel to wipe her face, but I guess that warm beautiful explosion in her pussy happened before she could bite down on the towel. We all knew that she had a good one.

She looked embarrassed and then stood to leave. Charlene said, "Amanda, would you rather have this seat and offered to move?

Amanda recovered nicely, "I really like that one, but it takes some getting used to. Thank you." Then, she whispered to me, "I know you did that on purpose. It felt wonderful, although I suppose I would have preferred to ride that horse privately before entering the rodeo."

"I confess. I enjoy watching the first timers adjust to the marvelous pulses and tickling bubbles. Try it sometime without your suit. It's positively addicting." I took her hand, "I hope you're not upset with me."

"I was embarrassed, but I got over it. I guess everyone here knows about it and they were waiting to see if it got me off."

"Next time, you don't have to bite your towel. The jets don't give the guys as much pleasure, but we all love to watch a good looking woman enjoy sexual pleasure."

"Even me? I'm a little old."

"Of course. You're new and we don't know what to expect. I watched both of them watch you and thought I'd warn you to keep your door locked."

"Don't put me on. I thrive on those compliments."

I whispered to her, "I'm going to try to get Paul to stand up and you can judge for yourself."

I said to Paul, "Let's swap for a little while."

He agreed and stood so that I could slip under him. He was totally hard and I'll bet the tip of it was sticking out of his Speedo. Amanda's mouth opened and then she looked at me and smiled. I nodded.

Charlene noticed the time and said, "Everyone ready to rinse off? I need to be oiled."

I took Amanda's hand and said, "Come on, you need some, too."

We rinsed off and I took the oil to put on after a shower and asked Amanda to turn around. Charlene oiled her in front and I did her back. I whispered, "This works better without a suit."

She said, "It feels good and I can see what you mean about the suit getting in the way. I don't think I could take my suit off with them here."

I asked Tyler quietly if he could take Paul inside. They left quickly. I reached for the clasp of Amanda's suit and said, "May I?"

"Sure." I undid her top and she pushed her bottoms down while Charlene and I stripped our suits off. She had a great body for someone her age or any age as far as that goes. Hers was not as perfect as Charlene's, but it could well be called beautiful.

We both resumed our oiling procedure, which is nothing but fondling with slippery stuff on your hands. They did me and we did Charlene. She didn't dwell as long on my breasts as I did on hers, but I think we all were balmed and happy. We all put on large beach towels and went inside.

I said as we went in, "Charlene and I are delighted that you joined us. I think that you saw for yourself that Paul and Tyler appreciated you as well. You have a standing invitation to join us any night." Then, I giggled, "You might want an encore in the tub, too. Sometimes I had so many orgasms from that damn jet that I had to crawl out of the tub."

She laughed. "Not my most embarrassing moment, but right up there."

Tyler made my whole day worthwhile when he made love to me. He did and said such wonderful things to me that I floated around the room after he finished. Sleeping in his arms comforted me and I couldn't get upset thinking about my missed sales today.

By the end of the week, we had routines underway as the job became more comfortable. I didn't feel as stressed when the day was over. Charlene and I had done a little more than half the business that Deborah usually did, but I knew it would pick up as we improved.

Dad and Deborah called regularly to check on us. He talked to Amanda in private, to Charlene in private, and to me in private and public. He wanted my assessment of the situation and I gave him a quick overview with a positive slant. Deborah talked to me in private and I asked her if Dad was regularly scratching her itch. She found it quite amusing and told me that she no longer had the uncontrollable itch — that somehow it was being regularly scratched. I wished her the best, although I still wanted a share of the man I loved.

Dad said, "I had a call from your mother. She's doing well in her therapy and her exercise regimen and plans to stay there for a while longer. She'll be calling you, too. Someday, she will come to get more of her things, but she wasn't sure when."

"I'm glad to hear that. It will be great to talk to her when she's up to it again."

Then, he handed the phone back to Deborah.

She said, "Daniel works too hard all the time every day. I have convinced him to take a couple of weeks out here to play golf and just goof off. I need you to package up his golf clubs, some clothes, his shoes, and air freight them to us in Bali."

I was stunned. Dad taking time off? She must be good for him. "You're serious?"

"Hard to believe, isn't it. If you ship the clubs, he won't have an excuse. I can rent clubs or stay home and read, depending on my mood. Maybe I'd better learn to play better so I can compete with Charlene."

"You'll be ahead of her if you take some lessons. She hasn't hit a ball since Daniel took her to the driving range." I had to tease her. "Deb, if you can't capture him during a month in the South Pacific, I don't think a few golf lessons will help."

"I knew you were trouble when I first sent Paul over to see you. Now, I'm feeling all anxious."

"Join the group. There isn't enough of him to go around, so you'd better set your hook if that's what you have in mind."

"I think it is, but we both have a lot of baggage to work through."

"I'll send the clubs tomorrow. Give me the best address." She provided all the shipping information and we had a cheery farewell. I would miss him, but he really needed to take time off.

It must have been nine Friday night before we were all ready to have a go in the tub. There we were, sitting naked in the tub under the bubbles when Amanda came out in a very attractive suit. Actually, she looked great and the suit only added to the effect, although she needed some personal crotch grooming to keep it all inside.

She didn't know our spa habits yet. She asked if she could join us and I saw no reason to protect her from herself. "Sure, Dad made it large enough for eight. Hop in. Oh, better get you a plastic glass for your wine." I winked at Charlene.

While she was inside, Tyler asked, "Are you going to invite her to join our group?"

"Let's see how she reacts. Put her between Tyler and Paul."

Charlene said, "No. Let's put her between us. We don't want to scare her. She has to feel comfortable after the other night." Is that what a leader does?

Charlene poured her wine as Tyler opened a water for her and put it on the deck next to her wine. To put her water there, he had to bring his body close to her with his face very close to hers. He moved smoothly, but I admired his approach. He held her eyes and I just know that he asked her that unspoken question. He didn't come up far enough out of the water to reveal his cock unless you knew exactly where to look. She kept her eyes on him as he returned to his seat.

Paul said, "It's the weekend. Are we just going to sit here and admire each other, or are we going to play a game?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.