Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

I was wrong. Next morning, I went down and found Charlene looking delicious in her bikini and doing one of her special breakfasts. Today, she made a wonderful egg casserole with salsa on the side for the strong at heart. I helped with the fruit bowls and coffee. Tyler staggered in looking tired. I handed him a cup of coffee and winked. "Too much activity?"

"I feel like a kid asking for a second helping of ice cream. It's a great idea, but he has no room. Then, you were just a little depraved in the night."

"Get this straight. I haven't had enough of you yet."

He pointed to his cock. "It's this I worry about getting straight. I may have to call in the second team."

"Bring 'em on."

Dad showered affection on Deborah when they were seated. Paul distracted Charlene, who wanted to share the glory. After breakfast, Tyler and Paul cleaned up, under the careful supervision of Charlene.

I noticed that Dad and Deborah were looking at his laptop, heavily engrossed in serious conversation and it wasn't about fucking. She listened and stroked his neck as he described something about a trip to Asia. I suggested that the rest of us retire to the patio for more coffee or to read the paper or whatever. After an hour, I went back in for more coffee and water to find them still seriously engaged in conversation about what was on the computer.

I said to the group, "While we recover, let's take a homework break. I know that you all have work."

Paul jumped up and said, "Yeah. I was worried that I would get behind with all this beautiful distraction. I brought my bag."

I said, "Okay, let's meet back here in two hours and we'll draw straws or something." Tyler and I went to my room, Charlene went to the guest room, and Paul worked on the patio. Anyone coming in wouldn't have suspected a thing. The revelers were seriously at work. Tyler and I had practiced working together and we did. If we'd been horny, I suppose we'd have found it more distracting.

I guess I could thank Dad, or fate, or Mom for leaving, but right now, all my senses were on overload. Somehow, I concentrated on work and did my homework. The smells of the others, particularly Dad, wafted through my memory. I read in psychology that smells are the least forgotten of the sensory impressions — something about it's being stored in the old brain. Most important was the emotional connection that we all shared. We had a real family that would go to great ends to help each other. Being an only child, yes, Tyler put en end to my fake identity, I hadn't ever had that many others who gave a shit about me. I knew I would do all in my power to help them, too. My peers I mean. I couldn't get Charlene's smell out of my mind either, even though I didn't approve of her perfume. After a quick shudder wondering when it would all end in disaster, I remembered Dad's advice that there is no law of nature that requires good things to go bad. He talked about cycles and I have to learn more about cycles.

I finished what I was doing and went downstairs after Tyler pleaded for fifteen more minutes. Paul and Charlene were chatting. Dad and Deborah hadn't moved from their position at the computer. I walked over and patted Dad on the back. "Lunch?"

"In a minute. We'll go out. Think of someplace."

"You come get us and I'll pick a place."

An hour later, we were all chatting on the patio when they came out. I said, "We voted on ribs."

At the Rib Palace, Dad and Deborah continued their conversation about selling microbreweries. The rest of us gossiped about school. I had this sudden feeling that we were two people short in the conversation.

Back home, Dad said, "I'd like to talk to you all in the den."

Oh my God, she's going to be my new mother.

He started. "Deborah and I have hatched a plan to do more marketing of our products. If we can work out the details, we will take a survey trip to Asia in about two weeks. It will be her first trip and my regular calls."

Paul was first. "Who is going to run the food business while you're gone."

Deborah replied, "We want you and Destiny to do the house calls and deliveries. I will be online everyday to answer questions. You've been at this long enough to know how to do it."

"For how long?"

"We think we can make the circuit in about two weeks or so."

Paul looked at me. I said, "I've never done these things."

Deborah said, "I will spend time with you and you can make some calls with me. In two weeks, I believe you will be able to do it."

"Will they trust someone my age?"

"I will train you and dress you to look older. All you have to do is sell."

I must have sounded sarcastic. "Oh, is that all I have to do?"

Dad said, "No, you have a house to run, a school to attend, and other activities. I'm trying to keep you busy."

Charlene paled. This was obviously not good news and I wondered if she could keep from crying. I felt compassion for her like never before. Then, of course, I quit the altruism trip and felt sorry for myself. I would have had him some of those nights.

Deborah said, "You said you were in drama. Selling is drama, but you have to learn to listen and the client doesn't always follow the script. We have prepared scripts on what to emphasize for what kind of client, so you have to be able to classify them."

I must have sounded naïve, but I asked, "Why are you doing this?"

He smiled, and said, "Because I think we can. I have skills and she also has knowledge and skill that I don't have. Between us, we can greatly improve the distribution of our product lines. Right now, I'm dependent on microbreweries. I have to have some new products and she can help identify potential markets. We need to find out what our previous clients might also buy and then provide it to them."

We talked two more hours. Tyler and Charlene participated, but I don't think they were as enthralled as Dad and Deborah with the new scheme. I took Charlene to the other room and held her. I whispered, "I know how you must feel. Tyler has to go home to have dinner with his folks in an hour or so. I'm going to lure him to my room. Do you want to lure Paul?" I still had my arms around her feeling her breathe deeply.

"I don't know. I guess I'm kind of out of the running as long as she's here." Then, she figured it out. If she didn't lure Paul, what would she do? She surely didn't want to watch Dad amuse Deborah. She said, "Give me a minute. I need to freshen up."

I chatted with Paul and Tyler until she returned. She looked like the beauty queen she was. She had brushed out her hair and freshened her face so that the potential tears didn't show. With a big smile she went to Paul. "Maybe you'd help me find something in my room?"

Paul was up and at attention faster than a West Point cadet. "I'll help you look."

I winked at Tyler and took his hand. "I need to find something in my room, too."

We played around with really exciting sex games until Tyler had to go. I walked him to his car in my bikini and gave him a scorching kiss. By then, he didn't have much scorch left. Before he left, he asked, "Are you going to be able to fill in for her?"

"I don't know, but I'm going to try. Some days, I wish I didn't have to take every dare. lf I hadn't dared myself to attack you, we wouldn't be here now. I'll take now."

"Every time I think about how long I waited to ask you out, I want to kick my own butt. Now, things are just fine with me. Really fine."

I didn't know what the plan was for Dad and Deborah. Charlene would have to decide to stay or go home. She'd have to go get school clothes anyway. I figured Paul would go home to get ready for his school. If Deborah stayed, I'd be alone. Poor baby. I decided to lay out some food and let them serve their own plates. Charlene and Paul dragged in looking like they had been doing what they had been doing. I dragged Dad in and Deborah helped me organize the food.

We took our plates to the patio to sit around and enjoy the food and the evening. After a few minutes Dad opened.

"Paul, I'd like you to consider staying with Destiny while we're out of town. I know she's capable of staying by herself, but I'd feel better if there were two people here to fight off the burglars."

He replied, before I could open my mouth, "Well, I could do that, but I'd have to bring my dog." A Golden Retriever, I hope!

Dad was full of surprises. I liked this one. I just hope Tyler doesn't think I'm replacing him.

I said, "That would be fine with me. I like dogs." I paused for effect. "Oh, I like Paul, too."

They all had a laugh at my remark. Even Charlene giggled and I guess she was recovering from her prior shock.

Deborah said, "If you're willing, you can go with me on some calls this week. Can we go up and look at your wardrobe?"

Charlene went with us and helped pick out some clothes. In my closet, I had only one outfit that seemed appropriate for business. I felt out of place since I usually could dress nicely for the right occasion.

Charlene came up with an idea. "Let's go look through your mother's closet. I'll bet we'll find plenty."

We quickly moved to Dad's bedroom and into Mom's walk-in closet. I had this fleeting memory that all three of us had shared that bed with satisfaction. Deborah went through numerous suits, dresses, and combinations. She pulled out about a dozen outfits.

She said, "Try these on quickly for size and I'll find the accessories. Any chance you could wear her shoes?"

"I'll try. I've worn some of them just fine."

We worked for an hour until we had six combinations that I could wear right away. Some of them were last year's, but in suits and office clothes, that won't matter as much as at the country club.

She said, "I'll take you to get some of these others altered. I don't think your mother will need them for a while." She looked at my feet and said, "I think we might get you some new shoes, too. I want you to be prepared for a while."

"I thought you'd only be gone for two weeks or so. Surely I can get through that period with these clothes."

She smiled pleasantly and said, "Well, that's true only if we don't succeed, then I'd be back doing your job for a while. Daniel raised my hopes and dreams. Since I never plan to fail, my guess is that you'll have that job for the foreseeable future as will Paul."

"You guys are really going in business together?"

"Yes, but only if we can find suitable business to go into. He's quite a master and I have some skills that could help us build a company."

She looked directly at Charlene. "Hey, girl, how are you fixed for money?"

She blushed. "Well, if it weren't for Destiny taking care of me, I'd be much worse off. My folks aren't as well off and they're supporting brothers in college."

"Why don't you come with Destiny and me for some calls and see if you think you'd like it and be able to do it. It pays a helluva lot more than McDonalds."

Her eyes were always gorgeous, but when they light up as they just did, she glows. "You mean I could go out and sell with you?"

"Since you're one of the family, I think it would be great. Then, everyone would have a part of the action."

She hugged Deborah, her archenemy, and said, "I would be honored to give it a try. It's all new to me."

The floor seemed to shake under my feet as I could feel our lives changing dramatically if this all worked out. Charlene really needed the money and I'll just bet that Tyler could use some extra change, given his situation.

I asked her, "What could Tyler do?"

"I know: he could help Paul and maybe both of them can pick up some of the other work. Almost everything we do takes place between four and nine in the evening, so it would conflict only with your homework and maybe some events, although we can always find a way to take a day off." She paused for a while and then said, "Bring Tyler by and let me interview him. I'll find out if he has any relevant skills."

Charlene looked at the clock and said, "I'll have to go home soon, while my parents are still up. I'll have to have permission, but I think they'll be thrilled."

We all went back downstairs to find Dad going over some papers.

He said to Paul, "If we have a deal, you can start moving in when you're ready. That is, as soon as Deborah can get organized. You can set up your office in the guest bedroom. Let me know if you need anything to set up your computer."

Charlene went to Dad and kissed him firmly. She whispered to him and he laughed. She kissed Paul and whispered to him as well. She kissed me and whispered, "What a day. What a weekend. I can hardly believe it. I'll see you in the morning. The way things look, you might even get the prize tonight."

Deborah held out her arms and said, "Me, too?"

Charlene kissed her and held it. Deborah's arms were around her and we were all witnessing a beautiful event. Deborah whispered, "That's nice. Maybe more later. I hope you can join our team."

Deb kissed Dad, and then me and said, "Okay, Paul, let's go home and start getting organized. Things will really change around here very soon."

After they were gone and I could breathe for a while, I went to sit with Dad on the couch. I asked, "Can we do this?"

"Yes, I think we can. We're no worse off if it doesn't work, but if we start a company, you won't be totally dependent on me. You'll have your own business." He put his arm around me. "I've always wanted to start a business that could be grown internationally. Maybe it's vain, but it's like breaking par on the golf course. Something to strive for that not everyone can do."

"What do you mean I won't be a dependent? I'm fond of you just the way you are."

He laughed. "No, I'll keep you as a daughter, but you'll have your own source of income that you'll have to manage."

"It's all happening so fast, I'm overcome."

"The first day Deborah came here, I talked to her and found out that she's very smart and capable. We've now spent at least eight hours planning and thinking things through. I'm more optimistic than before."

"Well, I need to do a few things before we go to bed. I do plan for you to hold me tonight."

He smiled, shrugged, and said, "Of course. Why not? We're all on this team together."

"I'll see you at eleven."

In my room, I organized myself for tomorrow, reviewed some notes for a test, and laid out my clothes. Just as I headed for the shower to do my hair, my phone rang. People didn't usually call this late.

"Destiny?"

"Mom? Where are you?"

"I'm at the spa. I finagled a way to call you without people listening, although I don't much care. How are you?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm a lot better. They work us hard and feed us little. I'm down ten pounds and have only forty to go."

'I'm glad to hear that. You sound better."

"I am better and the counseling has helped me get my head organized. Every day gets better." She paused. "How are you?"

I summarized the situation for her, making sure it was the PG version. She then said, "You know, I was such a mess when I left that I didn't tell you anything about helping run the house. There's an Excel folder on my computer called 'What's Next?' that has all the regular information on it. You won't believe this, but last night, I woke up wondering if I called the people to service the air conditioners."

I laughed. "That must have been some dream."

"Better than many others I'll tell you. Anyway, if you open it and go from chart to chart, you'll see my scheme for getting maintenance done. Daniel did what he could, but he was gone and so was I."

I told her about the groceries and the food service. She thought that was brilliant. Then, she said, "I hope your new guy works out for you. Believe me, I know what it's like doing without." So, she did know about Tommy, too.

"He's great and I'm keeping him until he goes off to school. Then, I don't know what I will do."

"Didn't learn anything about letting older boys get to you?"

"Apparently, not enough. However, if I want to keep him, I can go to school when he does and catch up using online courses."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.