Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

Some days I surprise myself. I lined up the food service. We could eat a decent meal and not cause Tyler or Paul to go bankrupt. Eating at home, I could serve us wine. The TV was paid for, I had the network code, so if we wanted a racy movie, I could rent it. So for the price of the gas to drive over here, Tyler and Paul would have an evening to remember. I think Tyler likes to look at Charlene's naked body as much as I do. If Paul joined the group play, we'd all have a wonderful date. I know, you're thinking that I'm taken with myself. I suppose I am, but it seems to be working. So there.

Charlene and I were putting the salad and rolls together, awaiting Paul, who would bring the main events. Damn, she could look good when she tried. Even when she went only half way. Dad came down, dressed in his blazer and khakis, looking good enough to eat. Charlene kissed him and finally released. "I hope you have a good time. She seems nice."

I just winked at him and ran my tongue around my lips. "Enjoy your dinner. Be nice to her. She's my friend."

He looked a little confused, but he kissed me on the cheek and I didn't try to get a good one. He said, "You all behave yourselves." Then he laughed.

Tyler arrived first. He kissed me like he missed me. "Hi, love. I'm glad to see you."

Then, he went to kiss Charlene. He was getting into the program. "I've missed you, too."

She smiled and said, "I love it when you greet me like you're happy to see me."

"I'm always happy to see you, Charlene. All of you. Pretty is as pretty does. You do damn well."

I told Tyler about the arrangements and the names of the players while we were on the phone, so he wasn't surprised when Paul rang the bell. He came in bearing dinner and looking good in a golf shirt and jeans. He looked at both of us and said, "You two are unreal. What a thrill to look at you."

Little compliments never hurt anyone, so I kissed him nicely and said, "Thank you. We like to be told."

I said to Tyler, "You guys go tell lies to each other while Martha -I mean Charlene -and I finish getting things ready."

She cut back, "I notice that you're not such a bitch when I feed you a nice breakfast."

I kissed her and said, "I love you and I love your breakfast. I can't help it if my tongue is faster than my brain. Sometimes, calling you Martha is a compliment. Other times, maybe I'm a little jealous."

At dinner, Paul held up his end of the conversation nicely. He attended a charter school specializing in science and math that didn't have any real extracurricular activities or many girls. He helped me clean up while Tyler and Charlene readied our refreshments for the pool and spa. She placed water at strategic locations and a couple of bottles of wine and water in ice buckets. Plastic glasses, no less.

I said to Paul, "Go find us a movie. The remote's on the coffee table." Yes, this was a test.

He quickly pulled his laptop from his backpack and went immediately to the Internet Movie Database. By checking schedules and looking up the titles on the IMDb, he found three. Clever, that boy. When Charlene and Tyler came back in, I asked, "Okay, Paul, what's on?"

He said, "Here are three free ones. Of course, if you want to rent, there's a million."

Tyler started flipping through channels and indexes. He said, "I'm not much for triple X, but we ought to find something. I like plot."

We negotiated a sexy spy story. Sort of a credible 007 with lots of hot scenes. Tyler sat at my end and Charlene sat with Paul, leaving enough room for me to hold Charlene's hand. Tyler started the movie with everyone happy to be where they were. During one of the torrid love/sex scenes, Charlene let go of my hand and I saw her head on Paul's shoulder, snuggling. Tyler held me in and began running the back of his hand over my nipples. That heated up the audience. About an hour into the movie, I saw Charlene put her face up and he kissed her. Tyler copied. When I felt him, he was hard; very hard.

I whispered, "You like that actress with the nice ass and big boobs?"

"Yeah. Wish she would join our club."

Charlene said, "I'd like a pause for potty."

Paul said, "That would be super."

I went with Charlene and Tyler took Paul outside to the cabana. She said, "Well, he's pretty, nice, and he kisses well. I'm ready to go to the next level."

"Don't spread your legs and pant yet, we still have the tub initiation."

When the movie finished, I knew that Charlene was as hot and wet as I was. Being the perfect hostess, I said, "Anyone ready for the spa?"

They all stood. I took Charlene to my room to change and Tyler took Paul to the cabana. Paul came out in his Speedo, Tyler in his short suit, and Charlene and I wore our nice bikinis. Nice in the sense of legal. She passed out the water and I filled the wine glasses. Poor Paul couldn't decide whom to look at. He shouldn't have to.

When we were seated and enjoying the bubbles, Charlene asked, "Ready for a parlor game?"

Paul said, "I read about this one. Everyone tells a story about making out with someone. When they finish, we have to guess if they stopped or went all the way. The person who guesses the most right wins. The storyteller tries to make us guess wrong."

Tyler said, "I could lie."

"Yeah, you could, but you won't. Almost no one lies." He brought out some toothpicks and broke one. "Short straw goes first, then they get to point to the next person. Keep your votes to yourself until we have finished."

I drew the short one. I spent ten minutes telling them about the night Tyler and I had our first date. I told it well enough that I think he got hard again. I captured their eyes by talking about how incredibly hot and wet he made me and about unzipping his pants to get him ready. I breathed heavily and used my hands. Hey, I'm in drama. Close to the end, I realized that I made a tactical error. Of course Tyler knew the answer. I'd just have to wait it out. When I finished, I nominated Paul.

His story involved a school camping trip and how he worked on this girl for a few days. He told it well and by the end, I think Charlene and I both wanted to be the girl. He nominated Charlene. Since I knew most of her stories, I couldn't wait to guess. She patched together more than one story and I couldn't sort it out completely. She was quite good and I know both guys wanted to be there working on her.

Tyler's in drama, too. He went on about how hot he was and how she moaned and gasped. Talk about a ham. I was a professional actor, but he was disgusting in his description of how swollen and wet she was when he licked her to glory. He went on. Okay, I wanted to be there and so did Charlene. She had, of course, been there and I think part of the story was about her puffy pussy.

Paul got three right, I scored two, and poor Tyler guessed only one. We had a good laugh.

I asked, "Well, you won. What do you win?"

Paul put his head back and chuckled. "It's just a game of honor. I don't win a prize, just knowing that I won."

Charlene popped in quickly. "Oh. I'm disappointed. I thought it was like truth or dare where the winner receives a prize. Like gets a dare or something."

He was winning me over with his wit as he drew out his response. "Well, okay. Let's see. For my prize, I'd like to see Charlene and Destiny take off their tops and kiss each other for real."

He went directly for the twofer. Charlene smiled at me and asked, "Are you okay with this?"

"Well, I'm willing to try." I had Tyler by the balls and he knew better than to rat me out.

I stood and looked demure. Charlene upstaged me, acting like she was struggling. I untied my straps and removed the top, looking directly into Paul's gaping mouth. Charlene followed my lead and showed her royal Ds to him one at a time. We looked at each other and awkwardly hugged, acting like we didn't know what to do next.

Paul laughed. "I have never seen such a sham in my life. Get with it."

So, we did. I loved her and loved to kiss her. If she had a hot cock, I'd probably never kiss anyone else. Boys are okay, but they don't have those large beautiful boobs to feel. She kissed me back and we stroked each other's butt. I cupped one of her breasts and she let out a little sigh of pleasure. After I reluctantly broke from her and sat down, I said, "Was that what you wanted."

He let out a deep breath and said, "More than I hoped for. Better than in the videos."

I asked, "What does number two win?"

"Everyone wins. We just go in order of the most points. You get a request."

"I want to see you and Tyler take off your suits and stand up." I know what a twofer is.

Paul either was or pretended to be shy. Either way, it was fun. When he unveiled the prize, I was impressed with the tower sticking straight up. Seeing one of those things at full staff always revved me up. Charlene looked impressed as well. I don't think she blinked for a whole minute.

He said, "Charlene, you're next."

She reverted to her old standard. "Paul, I want to see you lick and suck on Destiny's boobs." I suppose she had a script in there somewhere, but I'd been to this play. He had good hands and worked his mouth and tongue around until I knew he'd done it before. I had this brief flash of his licking Deborah, something I'd enjoyed myself.

Paul said, "Okay, Tyler. What depraved thoughts are you having."

"I want Destiny to give you a shower and make you spurt so the rest of us can see it." He was still reading the old script. Shakespeare's old too, but still damn good.

I said, "Come on Paul, let's give them something to watch." I put my hand around his wood and led him out of the tub. In the shower, I said, "I have to get you in the mood." I rubbed the shower oil on him, my body against him, and kissed him with copious tongue. It was quite a pole sticking in my belly. I said, "Now, turn around to the audience and show them what you can do." I put a liberal amount of hair conditioner in my hand and slowly massaged the head of it. I learned last year from Tommy that he loved both the wet hair conditioner treatment as well as the slippery stuff in the personal lube bottle.

I stood behind Paul with my hard nipples stroking his back and kept going. Very soon, I felt his butt bumping into my belly and I knew it was coming. I moved us away from the shower and gave him a straight shot at the wall. I winked at Tyler and nodded. He had one hand on Charlene's breast and the other on her pussy.

Paul moaned, "Ohhhh, God," and pulsed out a large stream going six feet to the wall. The next two hit the floor just in front of us.

Charlene gasped and I think she had her first orgasm right then. I continued to stroke Paul softly until he moved my hand from his sensitive cock.

He turned around, kissed me again, and whispered, "Destiny, that was magnificent. My best ever. I can't wait to tell this story."

"I'm sure you'll be discreet about names."

"I never mention names, even when the clues are right there."

We went back to deck chairs and had a glass of wine. I said, "I like your little game, Paul. Really breaks the ice."

He laughed. "Even you should know that it's hard to freeze a hot tub."

I poked him in the ribs. "You'll be doing penance before this night is over."

"Oh? What will be my punishment?"

"Wait and see. Don't be afraid, be alert." I saw that Tyler had Charlene on her back with his head moving toward home plate. I nudged Paul and indicated with my head.

I'm embarrassed - well maybe that's trying for modesty - to say that I loved watching Charlene and Tyler get with it. I could see it, smell it, and hear everything. My breath caught as he slid safely home. Then, her breath caught as sounds of joy began.

Paul whispered, "That's hot. I thought she was my date."

"Well, she needed some action and you were too busy teasing me. I hope he doesn't have to take care of both of us."

He sat behind me with his legs around. He found a breast and a pussy in short order and stroked both. I leaned back to kiss him, held his hand on my breast, and whispered, "It gets better."

Tyler did his usual wonderful performance while Charlene played her part perfectly. She seemed even more vocal than usual. I continued to lean against this rolling pin in my back and feel Paul's hands working me up. We saw Charlene pull his head toward her and lick her own juice from his face.

Tyler said, "Roll over."

Charlene was on her belly in an instant waiting for him. He pulled her legs slightly apart and when he thrust himself all the way in, she sounded like she would die of pleasure. He snaked an arm under her to reach her pussy and held himself still while he was obviously stroking her clit. She couldn't do much in her position, but she kept trying to push her butt up to get more.

Paul breathed heavily in my ear. "This is better than the movie."

I whispered back. "Sure as hell is. I hope you're ready for your scene. Coming up next."

"I don't know for sure, but I'm going to try."

By now, Charlene pressed back against him even harder as she mumbled and moaned, "Hard, hard, harder." I heard Tyler's now familiar and welcome grunts coming as he granted her wish by speeding and deepening his plunges. Then, they were over.

Paul said, "I'm so hot, I think I'll pass out."

I kissed him and gently pushed him down on the lounge. "No passing out yet, my sweet until you feed my greatest hunger right now."

He started by licking me and right away, I knew we'd have to have practice on that maneuver. I pulled on his head and said, "Maybe later for the show. I want what she got right now."

He pushed in all at once and I felt immediate pleasure for my intense hunger; he filled my cup completely. No need to practice on this one, we'll go right to the game. I scored first. Then, I made another TD with him moving rapidly. We crossed the goal at the same time, but I beat him three to one. Maybe I scored four. I knew for sure that he would get a rematch. He brought much more than food to the party.

Charlene and Tyler gave us applause and we took a small bow. I took Tyler's hand and asked, "Will you give me a shower?"

"Gladly. You seem all sweaty."

Charlene brought Paul into the soapfest as we rinsed, stroked, soaped and oiled each other. I wasn't sure, except for Charlene's, whose hands were doing what, but I didn't care.

After we dried, Tyler called me aside. He said, "I'm embarrassed that I can't stay all night. I'm working on tomorrow if you'd like to have me."

"I want you every night you can get away. You don't even have to ask, just let me know. I'll even get you a key and the security code if you can slip out late. Just nudge me when you get in my bed."

"I'm always thrilled to be with you and I'm sorry my parents are treating me like a sophomore virgin Catholic, but that's how things are. If I ever got caught slipping out, I'd be in military school."

"Since you have to go, I want you to take me to my bed and make love to me alone. These group gropes are fantastic, but I need to be alone with you."

In my room, we summarized our feelings about the evening and how cool Paul turned out to be. Just nerdy enough to be interesting. Tyler did what I asked. He made love to me just like I wanted. When we finished and he was dressing, he said, "Destiny, I'm crazy about you. I think about you all the time. What spell didst thou cast on me?"

"'Tis not a mere spell, my love, but thou hast found the way to my heart, sneaking right in through my wet pussy. My mind dwelleth on thee constantly and no other."

"After I got rid of her, you brought me back to life." He hugged and kissed me, making sure I felt it all over.

"I must bid farewell to our guests. Paul needs to know how much I enjoyed the show."

Paul and Charlene were cuddled up on the lounge kissing and talking. Tyler kissed Charlene and told them both good night. I walked him to the door.

After he kissed me, I said, "Dad talked about having a cookout tomorrow night. I think he's waiting to see if his date went well before committing. Even if he doesn't, we can make our own gravy." I squeezed his cock. "Can you come at four?"

"Four, six, eight, and maybe midnight. Who knows? See you then."

I went back to the lounge only to find Charlene rolling a joint. I was glad she waited because there was no need for Tyler to drive after smoking. He'd get his tomorrow. I pondered how that sounded and decided it said exactly what I wanted.

I shared the lounge, sitting next to Paul. I asked, "Are you having fun, yet?"

"Come on, Destiny. We have to stop bullshitting each other. You know that I'm having a ball." He laughed.

Charlene had her hit and passed it on. He inhaled and handed it to me. I said, "Kiss me." He did and I inhaled his smoke. So for the next few minutes we smoked, kissed, and sucked air.

Charlene said, "Let's go easy and get by on one tonight. Tomorrow, we'll see what the old folks will do."

Paul said, "I hope Daniel and Sis get along. She needs someone good in her life.'

I said, as I grabbed his cock, "Aren't you good to your big beautiful sister?"

I embarrassed him, but he recovered. "I'm always good to my sister and she's damn good to me."

Hmmm. Ball's in your court Destiny. "You don't mention your parents."

"Easy. Dad left and Mom died last year. We're alone." He looked quite sad.

Both of us hugged him and I said, "I stuck my foot in it. Didn't mean to pry."

"You have to know. Sis and I live an unusual life. I go to the charter school because she insisted. Sometimes she acts like a tough mother. Dad owned a part of this food business before he left and that got us started."

He had his arms around both of us pulling us close. I hope I'm forgiven. "Dad left after sis graduated from the university. She thinks she can start her own business in a year or so when she learns all she can."

Fortunately, the good old cannabis kicked in and we felt a lot better. He giggled. Then, he looked at Charlene and said, "I think I need a mediator."

She giggled. "Yes. Destiny was out of line. What would make you feel better?" She certainly wasn't so stoned that she couldn't remember. "Last time, you kissed her and that didn't teach her a lesson. This time, I think a spanking is in order." She looked at me. "Destiny, lie across Paul's lap and be sure that your bush is against him. Paul, give her what she deserves."

I looked him in the eye and in my best little bad girl imitation, I said, "I'm so sorry Paul. I won't do it again."

He threw me across his lap and I could feel my wet pubes against his boner. He used the old clichéd parent line, "This hurts me more than it does you." He then began. He wasn't as good as Dad, but he could learn.

I faked, "Ow! Ow! Please. I'll be good. I won't do it again." I was getting there after about the fifth whack.

Charlene watched with her eyes popping out. She said, "That's enough. I think she's learned her lesson."

I whimpered, "If you stop now, you'll never breed." Tears ran all over my face. He kept on until I came. Then, I rolled over quickly, spread my legs, and said, "Now, my pussy. Quick."

Poor guy was reluctant to hit me there. I said, "Now." He slapped it and I went crazy while my spasms continued. Both of them had their arms around me kissing me all over. I regained sanity and breathed normally while I stroked Charlene's hair and reached for Paul's cock. I said softly, "When you spank a woman, you have to fuck her quickly so that she'll know that you have forgiven her." I was on my knees with my red butt in the air when he stabbed it in without mercy. That caused more spasms that didn't stop until he withdrew.

Later, I said, "I hadn't intended to make that fetish public quite so soon, but when she offered, I couldn't refuse." She poured us all some wine and said, "Guys, it's getting quite late. Maybe we should retire." I had to string him a little bit since he didn't know where he was to sleep.

We carried the drinks and bottles in and cleaned up enough for her to make the coffee. I took his hand and said, "Come to bed." Charlene took the other hand and we went to my room. Since we hadn't worn clothes for several hours, we had only to brush teeth and do our faces. I said, "I hope you can sleep between us. We both need to cuddle."

"I'm delighted to share your bed and I hope I can sleep."

"First, you have to put this lotion on my abused butt. I would have thought better of you."

While he was soothing my butt, Charlene put her arms around him and said, "We gave her a chance to act right. She didn't. You'll just have to keep her in line."

He took a deep breath. "I'll try. She is a difficult child." He kissed her and said, "You guys just gave me the greatest night of my life. Now, I get to be with you all night. Unreal."

She said, "You're supposed to soothe her butt, not work her up again." She came around and we had one of our superb kisses. "Night, love."

He cuddled Charlene and I pushed up against him. It occurred to me that I'd never get held if I had a sore butt. Somehow, I'd have to work that out. I wonder if Dad's coming home. He swiveled his head around to kiss me. Maybe I wouldn't like sleeping with just anyone, but I have four people who make me happy when they're here.

Paul still slept soundly with his nice cock still sticking up when I went down to breakfast. After I kissed Charlene she looked worried. "I guess he stayed with her. I didn't hear him come in."

I hugged her. "Don't fret. I woke up when he came home. It was late. He might have bedded her, but he didn't stay over."

"I'm jealous. I want him to sleep with me. Paul's nice and I like him, but I crave Daniel." She dripped tears as she continued the nice breakfast. It was an egg dish that she would bake. She brings sunshine to the day.

Dad came down wearing his running gear. He greeted Charlene with a lover's kiss and then came over to me. I pointed to my mouth and he kissed me, too. I smiled and said, "Thanks. I miss you."

He held Charlene and said, "I need to run for thirty minutes. Will that make me on time for breakfast?"

She kissed him again. "You can run, but you can't shower until after. I'll be waiting to give you your bath."

He actually blushed and then quickly looked around the room and said, "We have two missing in action."

Charlene giggled. "One's upstairs recuperating and the other jumped ship."

By the time he returned from running, the breakfast came out. I awakened Paul with my mouth on his cock and told him to hurry downstairs. Charlene had outdone herself. Paul, who worked in food, was much impressed by the egg casserole. He must have been. He ate it heartily with the fruit, toast, eggs, sausage, and enjoyed the coffee.

Dad said, "Hmmm. You're hungry this morning. Did you work hard last night?"

He blushed. "You have no idea how demanding some people can be."

"I might just have a clue. Good for you."

I asked if we were having a cookout and Paul said not to bother, he would cover dinner. He just had to call the chef. He and Dad danced around for a while, but Dad said that he wanted to cook outside and that Paul could have a turn later. Charlene and Paul left after a while to return later.

When I had Dad alone, I asked, "How did it go?"

"Better than I had any right to expect. She's very bright and has traveled to interesting places. She has a degree in marketing and will start her own firm when she's ready."

"How was she, uhm, affection-wise?"

"Good enough to keep. Well, I mean for the present. We had a great dinner and she's well aware how to order good food."

"How was she in bed?"

He chuckled. "You should know well enough. I understand that you had quite a party."

Damn him. He knew and used it against me. "We had a very good time. I decided to keep her if you don't. She's a lot of fun to be with."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.