Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

After my successful two-hour study session it was time to organize dinner from leftovers and the new delivery that would be coming. I really was getting better at focusing on work after a good fucking. When the doorbell rang, I figured it was Charlene. She came in with her overnight bag smelling sexy — almost depraved — to give me a hug.

I said, "I'll have to get you a key, Mom. No reason for you to knock anymore."

"I'd be afraid to use it. What if he had someone here?" She looked in the hall mirror. "Does my hair look okay?"

"Looks fine as usual. Not like yesterday when we came out of the salon, but you'll do. Who would care?"

"I want to look nice when he comes home."

"Did you trim your pussy?"

"Do you think I should shave it?"

"Ask him. I'll like it either way. I'm sure Bill will take it anyway you offer."

The bell rang again and I figured it was the food. Paul came in to hand me the package. He saw Charlene. He looked back at me and said, "If you weren't a customer, I'd figure out a way to get even."

I smiled at him and tried to look sexy. "Last time, I didn't introduce my beautiful friend, Charlene."

He looked at her with his mouth open. 'Uh, hi, Charlene."

I went on. "Okay. What would make us even?"

He blushed and stammered.

"Well, Paul?"

Charlene jumped in and said, "I'll mediate this. I don't want anyone to get injured. Now, Paul, Destiny played a trick on you. She wants to make it up." He still just gazed at me and then at her. "Okay. Here's my first offer. Would you feel better if she kissed you to make up? Would you forgive her?"

"Oh, yes. That would be great."

"Destiny?"

"Come here, Paul." I put my arms around his shoulders and offered him my open mouth. He took it quickly and kissed me nicely. I dropped my arms and came up under his so that my body would be totally against him. He didn't let up. As we exchanged tongues he got hard in an instant.

Charlene said, "I think that is adequate penance for her practical joke. Will you forgive her?"

He stood with his mouth open and said, "Oh, yeah. I'm ready for another trick." It all happened so fast that I don't think he fully realized what happened.

I said, "Nice as that was, I think I've learned my lesson not to pull jokes on you." I put my eyes on him hotly. "No telling what I'd have to do next time."

Charlene giggled. "You call me, Paul, if she gets out of hand again. I always try to be fair."

He took his empties and said, "Thanks for the apology. Best one I ever had." He took a deep breath and said, "Thank you Charly. I really appreciate it."

She said, "I like that. Is it Charly with a y?"

He regained himself and smiled warmly at her. "Good by, Charly with a y."

Charlene and I had a long laugh after he left. I said, "Whose friend are you anyway, offering me to a delivery boy?"

She answered, "When you sin, you do penance. Be glad I didn't spank you." She giggled. "Be glad he didn't ask to spank your bare butt."

I gasped. The idea of his large hand slapping my bare bottom ran through my head and did not make me cringe at all. I must have thought about that too long before Charlene said, "You should see your face. I think you'd like his hand smacking your butt."

I had a weird feeling. If he told me that he was going to spank me, I would let him. Maybe he would even do it without asking.

"Destiny? Where are you?"

"I'm lying across his lap getting my butt spanked."

"Isn't that an interesting fetish? He had your attention."

"Yeah, Charly, He distracted me with the kiss and then you mentioned spanking and I went off into space."

"Glad you're in touch with your feelings and fetishes."

Just as I was taking deep breaths, the phone rang. I said, "Five bucks says it's Deborah."

She shook her head. I picked up the phone and said, "Hi, Deb."

"You guys ambushed him and knocked him on his ear. He'll remember that delivery as long as he has a memory."

"It was fair penance. Wish I enjoyed all punishments that much."

"He's in bad enough shape. I don't think I'll tell him that you enjoyed it. I'll just let him think that he got even."

"It all happened so fast. When Charlene said I should kiss him, we held it longer than I expected. I enjoyed every second. Maybe I'll do something else wrong."

She laughed. "Gotta' go. Talk to you later." She paused, "Call me if ... if?"

"Okay."

Charlene went to the fridge and took out the salad makings. I worked on the entrée and vegetables. We were having grilled chicken, salad, vegetables, rolls, wine and coffee. They brought key lime pie for dessert. When we heard the garage door open, Charlene ran to the mirror.

I said, "For god's sake, get control of yourself. You've done that three times and you still look perfect. If you want to look older for him, put your hair up."

"I don't have time. Why tell me now?"

"I'm guessing that there'll be a next time."

He came into the kitchen through the garage door. We were both leaning against the counter. He put his bag and laptop down and hugged me. Then he said, "Smells good in here."

He looked at Charlene and said, "You're a knockout again. Come here."

She beamed and ran to his arms for a long delicious kiss. When they finished, he asked, "Where's Tyler?"

"Doing penance. I'm going to call him to see if he wants to eat." I winked at him. "I'm sure Charlene is dying to hear about your trip. Why don't you tell her about it while I finish here."

Charlene picked up his laptop and started upstairs. Dad winked at me and said, "Thanks. I really need to fill her in about the trip."

I picked up my phone and called Tyler. He answered on the first ring, or whatever sound he uses. "Hi, Destiny. Good to hear from you."

I replied, "Charlene's here upstairs with Dad hearing about his trip." I giggled. I'm sure she was dying to hear about airports and those long metal tubes that go in and out. Can you come for dinner and breakfast?"

"I'll ask. They're still on my case. I can't go in and say I want to spend the night with you."

"Would they allow you to stay and go to the driving range with Dad in the morning?"

I heard talking in the background and then he came back on the phone. "They thought it strange, but agreed. I'll see you shortly."

When Charlene came back down to help me with the table and serving she said, "Ummm Ummm good. Fascinating trip. I think I was able to work off some of his tension."

I replied, "You look pretty relaxed yourself. I didn't know you were that tight."

"Smartass bitch. We'll just have to ask Bill and Tyler who's tightest."

I winked at her. "Best two out of three?"

"You're on."

Dad came in wearing his casual clothes and went immediately to the door to let Tyler in. I heard him. "Hey, Tyler. I saw you drive up, Come have something to eat."

Tyler came in to kiss me and then he started to kiss Charlene. She panicked and shook her head vigorously. He smiled, but didn't argue.

Dad served the wine while Charlene and I served the plates. I sat and started eating. After a bite, I asked, "Dad, can Tyler go to the driving range with you and Charlene in the morning?"

"Sure, glad to have him." He then discussed Tyler's gear.

I suddenly realized that I'd painted myself into a corner. I was so anxious to sleep with him again that I overlooked the fact that he would know that Charlene and Dad were sharing a bed. Sure, I thought about the guest room, but Charlene always slept with me when she stayed over. For obvious reasons. Girls always did that even if they weren't lovers. Shit, that left Tyler in the guest room and Charlene sleeping with me. She'd probably bring a knife.

I was so worried and out of the conversation when I heard Dad say the second time, "Destiny, I think Tyler would like some more chicken."

I ran quickly to serve his plate. While doing so, I hatched a scheme. I called to Dad, "Please come help me with this wine bottle." For God's sake, Tyler, please don't be gallant.

Dad came in with a huge smile on his face. He'd just figured out my problem. "I think Destiny shot herself in the foot tonight."

I hugged him. "Before I bleed to death, will you go to bed first? I'll take Tyler to my room and then Charlene can come out of the guest room and join you?"

He chuckled, "What if Tyler runs into Charlene as they change bedrooms?"

"I'm chaining him to my bedpost."

He hugged me back. I know he could have played this out for all that it was worth, but he chose to help. He said, "If he's going to be a regular in your room, he will find out that she's with me."

"I will coach him before he learns."

The three of us cleaned up the kitchen while Dad watched some political program. The way things were going, it wouldn't be long before he started questioning Tyler about his politics. After a while, Dad came to where we were and said, "I've had a long week. I'm going up to my room. No need to get up early, Tyler, we don't have to have a tee time to hit balls."

He left. Charlene took her bag to the guest room. I herded Tyler to my room. So far, so good. When I had him safely inside, I sat him on the bed. I didn't quite know what to say, but I started. "Sweetheart, you know that Charlene wants to sleep with Dad?"

"Seemed pretty obvious to me. Am I in the way.?"

"God no. We have to get used to this. I know he's confused about someone finding out."

"I don't know what to say to him. I think it's great that she gets to realize her dream. He has to appreciate being in bed with a beautiful woman like her. Who wouldn't?"

"You seemed to enjoy her."

He winked at me. "Every second and every breath and every touch and..."

"I get the picture. You don't have to go into so much detail."

He just laughed. "I still picked you."

I launched myself at him and held him down on the bed. "That was the right answer. I'm going to talk to him and tell him that you're okay with it and will keep it to yourself." I kissed him hard and we were still fully clothed.

We undressed each other and cuddled. I asked him, "What can you do to spend more nights here?"

"That will be difficult. I can't just come out and say why I want to be here. We can do a lot before I have to be home at one weekends and eleven other nights."

"I guess we can't have everything. I think Dad is cool with your being here. He knows that we sleep together." I poked him. "Don't break any more rules and get more penance. I missed you."

"Was it only last night that we had that debacle? I can't believe how fantastic this week has been."

I rolled on top of him and wiggled. He smiled. Then, I inserted tab A into slot B and rested on him. "I'm going to massage your stiff muscle and see if I can work out the kinks." I squeezed him and relaxed several times.

"Destiny, that's the best ever. I love feeling these breasts on me and being able to kiss you. That is, while I can still breathe."

I remembered Charlene's hip rotation from last night and copied her movements. I don't know how good it felt to him, but it would have me in a frenzy in short order. By taking more weight with my legs, I could lighten the pressure on the clit and prolong the ecstasy until I reached the perfect level of pressure and orbited around his hard pole. It happened. Oh, did it happen. Then, it happened several more times before I felt him thrusting up. Poor baby needed to get it all out. I wanted to feel every spurt and then feel everything in there even slicker than before. Some day, we'd do away with those spurt containers. I'll bet I made noise when all that happened. He did his regular grunts. Not dramatic, but I guess it satisfied him.

We lay entwined for several minutes. He stroked my hair and then asked, "Think your dad would adopt me?"

"There's a thought. It wouldn't be real incest, though. Can't get your card punched that way."

"I received more punches on my sex card last weekend than in my entire life before. I wonder what's next." He squeezed me and then asked, "You're in charge of programs."

"I'm thinking about it. A few more hours on the internet and I may be able to come up with something."

"You'll look long and hard to outdo last night."

"I like it long and hard and I have a hot place for it."

He was up to the challenge. When we were exhausted, he cuddled me into sleep. When I went down for breakfast little Miss Martha was in high gear making waffles. Dad was reading the paper and drinking coffee.

Charlene smiled and nodded her head. I kissed her and asked, "Have a good night?"

"The last two have been incredible. Are we in some kind of fantasy land?"

"For me, too. We must be in another dimension."

I went over and kissed Dad full on the mouth. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. Better than I expected. I had an amazing night."

"She's special, isn't she?"

"More than I realized. In many ways."

I went back to help Charlene. "Tyler says that I can't top Friday night. I have accepted his challenge."

"Now, I am scared."

Tyler looked normal and happy when he came down wearing his driving range outfit. He seemed calm enough for just having slept in the same bed with the daughter of the house whose father was right in the next room. He came to kiss me and then checked on Dad before kissing Charlene. The poor innocent girl actually blushed.

I enjoyed the company and our conversation seemed cordial. After we finished, Dad said, "Well, guys, let's go hit some balls."

Both of them started to work in the kitchen. I said, "You guys go on. I'll clean up after Charlene again." The bitch pinched my butt hard through my thin shorts.

I spent my time well studying and working on the assignment. I knew I had to focus. They returned about noon or so and Dad said he wanted to take us to lunch. Charlene and I had to primp while Dad talked to Tyler. An hour later, we were on our way to the restaurant. It really was funny when Dad and Tyler sat in front and left Charlene and me to the back. I almost laughed, but I'd tease him about it later. Dad was handling himself well and being gracious, although I wondered if he'd rather spend time with some adults. I'll put that on my list to discuss later, too.

Back home, the witching hour came and both Charlene and Tyler had to return to their parents' homes. I chuckled when I thought about Charlene sleeping all night with my dad, then having to go home to a dinner her parents were having for her aunt. I wasn't ready for Tyler to go and sure didn't laugh about that. So, I went back to work and Dad went to work in his office.

Having completed my tasks to my satisfaction, I looked on the Internet to find out what I could about this spanking issue. I found lots of answers, but the one that caught me said that between five and ten percent of women respond sexually by being spanked. Some wanted it to be used as a role play "little girl" punishment for having been bad. Many of the ones who liked it craved sex immediately after. Some had orgasms while being paddled. Some really off the scale wanted to be whipped. Watching someone get it was a turn on for others. I stopped reading when I knew I had to try it to see where I fit. Something in those stories caused my panties to get wet.

Dad was watching a golf match when I went downstairs. It was after five, so I made him a good martini and put some nuts and crackers on a tray. I poured myself a glass of wine and took the tray to the coffee table.

"Thank you, sweetie. That was thoughtful." He sipped it. "You're good at this."

"Yeah. I practiced on Mom." I had three items on my issue list. First was the question about money. Then, about his seeing adults. I could do both now. You already know what the other was, but that had to wait for the second martini.

"I'm spending a lot of money on groceries and meals. Is that okay."

"Absolutely. I had a good year."

"When you sell those breweries, how much do you make?"

"From ten to twenty five percent, depending. It pays well."

"So, you might make $100000 on a 25% sale?"

He laughed. "Before taxes."

"Why the ten percent?"

"When I learned how to sell them, I took my commissions in company stock. They've done well and we own about ten percent of the company."

"So, I can order from the menu and not worry about it."

"You can do that and buy a new dress, too. I mean, if I approve of it. I have your credit card on a limit, so use it. If you spend too much, I'll tell you."

"I guess I don't know much about our family situation. I know Mom made a lot of money in advertising, but I had no idea about you."

"To be loyal Americans, we ought to spend more of it. I don't have the time."

"Listen to me. You take time. Take one less trip and play a lot of golf."

"You're nagging me and you haven't been the woman of the house for more than two weeks."

"I'm not the woman of the house, yet."

He smiled.

"I appreciate it that you take us all to meals and we have a good time. I wonder, though, as hot as Charlene is, if you might not want to be with adults?"

He laughed. "Well. I have this dilemma. Yes, I'd like to be social with adult women and I might want to find a partner. Also, I like to spend time with Charlene because she's good company."

"When you went for seconds, I figured she might have entertained your fantasies."

"No girl that age in my school could even come close. She's remarkable and gorgeous. She also leaves me drained."

"Great. Don't want that semen stuff to get stale in there."

He laughed. "Tyler seems to have your number."

"He does that. I keep his stuff fresh." I had to say it. "Tastes better."

He laughed. "You're clever, Destiny. I'm glad you forced this conversation issue."

I refilled his drink and brought myself some club soda. I said, "I have dinner covered with leftovers and what we brought home from the restaurant." I settled in close to him on my knees making sure he could see my cleavage. I'd seen him look a time or two and I wanted him to look again.

He smiled. "Good. Now, you have time to tell me a story."

"I knew you wouldn't forget." I had him where I wanted him. I leaned in and gave him the long version about seducing Tyler at Mavis' house. I described how he asked to see my breasts and I showed him. I described completely how I gave him the blowjob, and how good he fucked me several times. I told him about the sex party we had, but did not mention the swapping and then I emphasized that we were naked for breakfast, too.

He glanced at my boobs several times. When I finished, I had his full attention. "Was that a good story?"

"That was a damn sexy story. When the cat's away."

"You're an old tomcat yourself." I put my hand on the back of his neck and stroked it. "Now, I want to hear again in more detail about this English girl you spanked." I figured the second martini had opened him up a little.

He told me the whole story again and went into detail about feeling her butt, how she moaned while he spanked her, and how she erupted when he slapped her pussy. I realized that I was in that ten percent zone. Hearing the story made my pussy fat and wet and I had no doubts about trying it. I guess I already made up my mind to go through with it. I had dressed in a cami with no bra, took off my panties, put on a pleated skirt that came above my knees, and came down to attack him.

When he finished the story, I gazed into his eyes. "I like it that we can be honest. You lifted a great burden when you told me about Daphne. I don't have to sneak anymore, but I'm sure that if I got out of line, you'd correct me."

"I didn't think I could talk like that after all those years of being secretive. I might be awkward once in a while, but I'll try."

"I'm grateful to Charlene. She popped the cork. She's been panting forever."

"I never knew until recently. When I thought of her as a woman instead of your friend, I saw her in a much different light."

I giggled. "She looks good in any light."

"Yes, she does. Like a centerfold. I felt guilty for lusting at first, but I'm a male. Sadly, I didn't act on it."

"Drove her crazy. She thought it was her hair or something. You should have seen her primp."

"I don't think any healthy male could ignore her. When her body matured, I had to notice. Then, I appreciated her dress and actions."

Try to set the hook. "Did you notice when I matured?"

"Of course. It seemed sudden. Within a year, you developed. Of course I noticed."

"Is that past tense?" I straightened my shoulders. "Do you still?"

I felt a little nibble on my line. "As hard as it is to admit, I notice both of you all the time."

"If I weren't your daughter, would you treat me like Charlene right now? I mean if I asked you like she does?"

He looked away from me. Maybe I was tempting him. I unbuttoned the top two on my blouse. "In a minute. You're too young for me, but I would make an exception." The tension was building and I could see his bulge.

I moved closer to him on my knees and pulled his face around. "I want you to treat me like you did Daphne."

"I can't do that Destiny."

"Please. I can't ask anyone else." I pulled him closer. "Don't you remember spanking my bottom when I was younger?" I knew right then that he desired me. I pulled him closer and said, "You kissed her first to see if she was serious?"

"Well, yes, but..."

I kissed him and rubbed my chest against his. I feared that he would push me away, but he didn't. He kissed me back. I was over the first hurdle when I put my tongue in his mouth and he welcomed it with his own. I pulled back and read a line from one of the stories. "I've been bad. Please don't spank my bare bottom."

I heard him breathe heavily as he pushed me away. "I can't."

I moved around quickly and lay face down on his lap. I pulled my skirt up, and grasped it tightly in front so that he couldn't pull it down easily. That showed my naked butt and fat wet pussy.

He said in his firm daddy voice, "Destiny Denise Dalton, you pull that skirt down right now."

"No."

"Did you hear me?"

"Yes."

Smack! That hurt. Then, smack again.

"Are you going to pull it down?"

"No." Smack, smack, smack. On about number five I knew I was one of them. I was so close to exploding that it was agony waiting, feeling his hard cock in my belly. Smack. Smack. Then, it happened big time. I writhed all over his lap as my spasms gradually subsided.

"Did you come, Destiny? After I told you not to." He was in it now. I could feel the line tighten and I wanted to reel him in. I could still feel his hard cock poking my belly.

"No."

"Don't lie to me." Smack ... smack ... smack. These were serious. He traded sides every other smack. I felt like I was in heaven. Then, I came again.

"I told you not to do that again." He rolled me over with his strong arms and pushed my legs apart. I gasped, suddenly realizing what he would do next.

His whole hand slapped my pussy from top to bottom. I couldn't imagine the pleasure surging through me. Whack again. I had maybe the most powerful orgasm of my life and I could barely get enough breath.

He held my arms over my head and rubbed my sensitive labia. He demanded, "How many cocks have been in here?"

"Four."

"You little bitch. You fucked four boys?" Whack.

I was gasping. If he hit it again, I would die. "Yes. Five counting tonight."

"Where are you going to get five?"

I reached behind me and grabbed his stiff cock. I moaned, "This is number five."

He took some deep breaths and gently stroked my tender labia with his wet hand. He used his low seductive voice. "Can't do that, sweetie. I'd feel too much guilt." He sighed.

I wanted him to take me right then, but if I pushed, I might lose what I gained. Better go slow. All the stories talk about these feelings of guilt that daddies have to overcome. I rolled over to face him and said softly, "Okay. I had to know. That may have been the best sex of my life." I rolled my shoulders toward him and kissed him. He put his arms around me and kissed back.

I stayed there a while and thought that if I went to his bed later, he might comfort me and then I could make my move. As I recovered, I sat up and grasped his cock. He moved my hand after a few seconds. So, I moved slowly from his hug, leaned back to kiss him, and said, "I'll put something together for us."

I found the food as I left it. What did people do without microwaves? I laid out the food and we served our plates on trays and took them back to the den. I brought us a glass of wine and sat close. Between bites, I told him how much his story affected me and how Charlene teased me about letting the delivery guy spank me. "When you told me again about Daphne, I was about to crawl out of my skin. You have a sexy voice — Charlene loves it too — so, I had to beg you to help."

"You're dangerous. I'm surprised that I went that far. I couldn't help myself."

"Is my butt as nice as hers?"

He didn't hesitate. "Yours is more attractive to me because I like butts to stick out in the back like the letter P. Some stories call them cantilevered. You've developed into a striking woman this year."

"You incite me completely. I'm jealous of Charlene."

"Are you really? We can't have a lot of jealousy here."

I leaned over, licked his ear, and whispered, "Only one way to fix it."

He ate quietly. He seemed in deep thought. "I read the stories you left for me." I started to protest. "Yes, you did. Your hiding place was obvious." Then, for the first time, he kissed me. "I'll work on it. These feelings are very new."

"For me, too. When I saw her flirting outrageously with you, I had a flash of jealousy. Then, I saw you kiss her and I wanted you to kiss me, too." I paused. "I really mean both of us, not just me. I wouldn't deprive you of her if I could."

He said, "That's a new one."

I refilled his wineglass. "It's all new." Here it goes. "Remember the Friday party I told you about?"

"I couldn't forget."

"It was a two-couple swing party. We all did each other. I didn't mind if Charlene kissed Tyler, and Tyler didn't mind if I kissed Bill."

"Hmmm. Like father like daughter. Did I corrupt you?"

"I guess you did. First, I had to see if I could share with Charlene. I loved the whole evening. I think your story about Madeline started me reading. I just wish we could all swing together."

"Have to be careful that no one gets hurt."

I told him about our little dares and that Charlene dared Bill to lick my nipples. I embellished the story about Charlene's leading Tyler to the shower and making him squirt. It was getting him interested. Then I described how his precious little daughter craved Bill's throbbing cock. As I finished the story, I said, "Now if you could bring Deborah into our little group and get over your hang-ups with me, we could all have a great time."

He laughed. "Well, not everyone who wants to go to dinner wants to swing."

"You'll never know unless you start working on her. You would have a nice variety of pussy and at least one potential keeper. If she doesn't work out, I may have two other candidates."

"You've been plotting and scheming for a while."

"Yes, I have. There's no reason why we can't all have fun together. I researched many sites on the Internet and concluded that we could." I had been unbuttoning the rest of my top. "I mean all of us. If Deborah doesn't join, we'll find someone." I pulled the top open and put his hand on my starved breast and held it to me. Then, I let go of his hand and he didn't withdraw it. "See, you could be doing that all the time. Like it?"

He continued to caress the whole breast very nicely. He snickered. "I take back all those nice things I said. I didn't corrupt you. You are trying to corrupt me."

"Read your history. That's what women are for." I leaned into kiss him. "I am going to lead you astray."

He shook his head, removed his hand and moved away. "I think I'll go up and do some work. I have to think about all these ideas."

I stroked his bulge. "Do some of your thinking with your little head."

"It's the only one that's working right now."

I figured it had been more successful than I could hope for. If he'd been really horny, I might have won. I wanted him to get pleasure from me and not feel guilty. Of course you didn't want any pleasure for yourself. How noble. I cleaned up the kitchen and retired to my room. I wondered if I should slip into his bed later when he was asleep. I would get him used to having me there and he wouldn't have to make advances.

Around bedtime, I finished all my routines, filled my backpack, and then made myself ready. The big issue had been whether to wash my hair, but I didn't want to go to bed with it wet and I didn't want to blow it dry. Tomorrow, it would have to do. I gathered up my travel alarm, removed my remaining clothes, picked up lotion for my butt, and walked softly to his room. He was asleep. I opened the covers and snuggled up to him from behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.