Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

They had plenty of space between my room and Dad's to have complete privacy. I opened the computer and stared at the opening screen. As I reflected, I had practically forced them into an arranged courtship. Did I do the right thing? What would you do if she came to live with us? I let that question play out a while. Is she going to stay with me while he's gone? Is Tyler? Yeah, I was confused. She told you many times that she had no interest in getting married.

I forced myself to concentrate on the references I was collecting on the computer. Between reading articles on websites, I outlined the paper. I had to start somewhere. I finally focused enough to work a couple of hours. Then, take the routine shower and get a good night's sleep. I giggled when I wondered if my new mom was going to tuck me in and kiss me good night. Suddenly it was morning.

Little Miss Martha Stewart — I mean Charlene -- was in the kitchen making eggs and toast, dressed ever so cutely. She had cut the melon and had it on plates. She smiled broadly and came to hug me. "Morning, darling. How was your night?"

"Wonderful. Yours?"

"Beyond my hopes. I can barely walk I'm that sore. I'm so happy I could jump up and scream."

I hugged her tightly. "You did a terrific thing to bring him out of his shell. I'll have to get the details later."

Dad came in and kissed her immediately. Then, he kissed me. "Morning, Destiny. Looks like everything is under control." He poured his coffee.

Charlene served his eggs. The brazen bitch remembered how he liked them from her many visits before. She touched and caressed him as he read the paper until I finally had enough of the lovebirds and said, "Get ready. We have to go shortly."

As we were leaving for school, he kissed her and said, "I'm leaving on the two o'clock flight. Be back Saturday. Maybe we can go to dinner?"

She snuggled against him and said, "Love to. We'll be here."

Maybe we will and maybe we won't. Think he'll take you to dinner without me? Ooooo. You sound jealous?

All of a sudden, this teenage tartlet has a big say in my life. I couldn't figure out whether I was happy, resentful, or jealous. I didn't really want him all to myself. What would I do with him? What would I do with Tyler? That question is easy to answer. Even I figured it out. Inside, I felt happy and optimistic.

On the way to school, Charlene said, "I feel much better today. He really fucked me good when I came over here last night and then again in the middle of the night. I think he's solved his problem."

"That sounds so much better than yesterday. Good."

"You know, I think we got a lot closer because of the problem. We solved a problem together."

I laughed. "Solved a problem? I feel a quote coming on. 'In difficulty, there is opportunity.'"

"I know where that came from. He has many wise sayings."

This girl was hopeless. "You solved a problem? I like the way you did it. Classic. 'Daniel, get a prescription for Cialis. Call your doctor today.' Then, you called to check to see if he followed orders."

"Well, I couldn't leave that opportunity on the table. He was worth all my efforts."

"On the table or on the bed?" I slapped her leg. "How did he feel about the whole situation?"

"Destiny, of course I wanted him in bed. I just might get him on a table someday. He said he was happy that I insisted and reminded him. Although he took the pill, I don't think he needed it to get hard."

"What are you going to do with him?"

She was just a little uncertain. "I'm not sure. I'm not sure what he's going to do with me. I know he has other girl friends."

"Think about it as you play with yourself. He can't take you on dates around here. You have no interest in getting married. You're going off to school. Who are you going to the high school parties and dances with? I can go on."

I guess it came out too harshly. Tears were dropping on her blouse. "I can't answer all those questions and you know it. Can I get back to you on that reality show?"

I said, "Sure. I love you and I love him and I'm glad you put your smell all over him. He needed that. I know he can get laid, but to be worshiped unconditionally is kind of new."

She said in a quiet voice. "It's new for me, too. I know he doesn't feel the same."

I was going to have a basket case on my hands until he returned. She needed support and I could provide that. However, I couldn't make him love her. I put my arm around her as we walked toward school from the lot. I said, "When we get there, you need to touch up your eyes before class. Then, I want you to concentrate on class. Just focus. He will be back and you can't rush that."

"Thanks, Destiny. I'll see you at lunch."

Although I was on a magic carpet with Tyler, I worried all morning about Charlene. She was better when we sat down to lunch and old Bill Budd was there in a flash. While we were eating, I said, "Bill Budd and Destiny Dalton eating at the same table. Sounds like we ought to be co-stars in a B musical."

At least Charlene giggled. She asked, "Can you dance, Bill?"

"Sure. Destiny and I will be famous. West Side Story and all those." Then he paused and breathed. "Uhm, Charlene, speaking of dancing, would you go with me to the Equinox Dance at the lake." He breathed again. "I know that it isn't much notice. It's Friday night."

Shut up Bill. Let the poor girl think up her own excuse.

Ever so calmly, she said, "Bill, I would like to go to that dance. May I call you after school? I have to check at home."

Even I know there's a big difference between, "I would like to go to that dance," and "I would like to go with you." If people knew that she had dumped John — dumped sounds awful — several guys would have asked her and not worried about the short notice. How will she wiggle out of this? She hasn't been checking at home for the past year.

As we walked toward class, I teased her. "Reality raises its ugly head. What are you going to do?"

"I need to talk to you after school and then I will call him. I have to think. Do you think Tyler told him I might be available?"

"I'd bet a dollar on it, but I'll ask anyway."

"Sure thing, huh?"

At her house, we assumed our official plotting and scheming position on her bed. She asked, "Do you think I should go with Bill?"

"Are asking whether you should save yourself for Daniel, whether Bill is suitable for someone of your stature, or whether you should go out and have fun?"

"Yes."

"I thought so. No, you shouldn't save yourself until he proposes, Mom. Yes, Bill is a good guy and worthy of your charms. If you go with Bill and have fun, you'll have lots more choices next week." I emphasized the next sentence. "I'm going with Tyler and we could double, or, you can sit at home and mope."

"You're so sweet, Destiny. What would Daniel think?"

"Daniel will be happy. If he wants to keep you, Bill will be a nice cover. If you use Bill for that, I hope you reward him properly. Right now, I think Dad would love another helping of your cute ass."

"I'm going with Bill. You see issues more clearly than I do."

"If Daniel gets a little jealous, it might help him to make up his mind." I hugged her. "I know that you'd like to have him to yourself. Right now, I can't figure out how that would work. What could he make up his mind to do? Run off with you? I'm thinking about your parents now."

"I could be packed to run off with him in about thirty minutes."

"I know you could. Go with Bill and see how that works. Treat him like a potential boyfriend. Right now, I think your having a clandestine affair with Dad is the best. Going out with Bill protects you both."

"Okay, as long as I get some of that affair a few times a week."

"Don't be a pig. Listen, I'm trying to work this out so that everyone wins. That's called a win-win situation. You'll get to that in your next lesson with Daniel."

"You're so sweet." She kissed me and I felt it. "Thank you. I'm depending on you a lot right now because I'm so off balance."

"You come over for dinner and stay with me. The Dial-a-Meal will bring stuff and we can make a salad. We'll think better when we have eaten right."

As I drove home, I tried to put it out of my mind and concentrate on the streets and turns so that I didn't hit anything or body. The garage door came up and I went inside. Charlene could leave her car on the other side. Life was getting complicated.

When the doorbell rang, I knew that it was Deborah. I think she was giving us personal service in hopes of getting serviced herself. I let her in and she looked nice. I'm sure Dad would have approved and then tease her. She could have handed me the package from the door, but I thought I'd see what she had in mind.

"How's Mr. Dalton?"

"He's traveling. Won't be home until Saturday."

"You want the weekend package? I know it's on the contract, but I don't have it with me."

It's right there on your PDA, Debby. Do not be rude, Destiny.

"Yes, we'd like the small package. I'm sure he will want to go out some nights. Maybe even to a lunch."

"May I pick up your form and the empty food container? We don't like the disposable ones to clog the landfill."

I handed her the empty and the form. I could see that she was disappointed that I gave her a good review. I asked, "Do you find Dad attractive?"

She paused and apparently thought about the correct response. Then, she smiled, "Yeah. It's not very businesslike. You know, he has that way to get to you?"

"Believe me, I know that about him."

She laughed. "It's going to take a while to save up for that brewery. I looked them up on the Internet and they sell for $300,000 to $600,000 each."

"Well, good luck. He and Mom are getting divorced. I know that he needs good company about now."

She smiled warmly. "Thank you, Destiny. I didn't want to pry. Actually, I wanted to, but didn't."

"For what it's worth, he thinks you're kind of exceptional. He admired your work and I think he noticed that the worker is special, too."

"Well, thank you. You gave me more information that I ever expected. I would like to take him to dinner."

"Let me work on him. He needs a little time to refocus his life. It won't be quick, but he will be worth the wait."

She hugged me tightly. "How can I thank you?"

"No need to thank me. I'm looking out for him. Since he noticed you, it can be his idea instead of mine. You and I can scheme when you bring the food." I had to tease her. "Who is our regular delivery person? He noticed right away that you're too highly paid to deliver meals."

"Was I that obvious?"

"No. It might have been if he had been here for today's delivery. I'll call you."

She paused and then asked, "Do you have a regular boyfriend? I have a cute brother."

I laughed. "Right now, I'm in deeper than I ought to be. If we don't work out, I'll expect an introduction."

Bill would be Charlene's outside date and Deborah would be Dad's cover. That wouldn't be fair to her. Deborah could get damaged. So could Bill.

Charlene seemed less emotionally distressed as we ate dinner. She made several remarks that told me she recognized her plight and had to work out of it. We were both confused. We studied and both made phone calls on school matters. Bill called her and they chatted for a few minutes. He's handling her just right.

Bedtime came. I asked, "Are you going to sleep with me or are you going in there and smell his bed?"

"Both. I'm going to smell him first and then come to sleep with you if that's okay."

She spent about ten minutes in his room and then came to see me. She said, "My God, I didn't make the bed this morning. He didn't either. I changed the sheets."

"Ready for another bit of wisdom?"

"Better be good."

"Confucius say that people have two classes of tasks: bed making and dishwashing."

"Go on. Is that all?"

"Here's the wisdom. If you don't make your bed today, you don't have to make it twice tomorrow. If you don't wash your dishes today, you have to do twice as many tomorrow. Wisdom comes in knowing the difference."

She was uncharacteristically quiet. After a minute, she said, "You're telling me that I didn't have to make that bed today."

"That's Confucius, not Destiny. Destiny's law is that you never make your bed unless it needs changing or it is going to be inspected."

"I like to see a nicely made bed. I don't like it messy."

Aha! She took the bait. "Confucius didn't say that you couldn't be your own inspector." I wish Tyler would inspect me right now.

"I anxiously await my next class with Daniel. That's profound."

I removed my clothes and climbed in bed. So did she. I whispered, "Come here and let me hold you. You've had a hard day."

Kissing Charlene caused me to appreciate her all the more. She mastered the art years ago and always made me enjoy every second. She brings that lovely feeling of comfort when we put our breasts together. First, there's comfort, followed by a gradual increase in tension. It didn't take long for both of us to reach that level of desire that requires relief.

I whispered, "Want the vibrator or my mouth?"

"Do the vibrator. My pussy needs the exercise."

I wrote my name on her clit several times with the magic wand on low speed and then I cranked up the buzzer to a higher speed inserting it slowly. It was awkward to use one hand on the vibrator and the other on her nipple, but I did it. I had learned how to get in position while buzzing her to have delicious kisses. Her orgasms started more quickly than usual and lasted much longer.

When she came down, she offered me the same choice and I opted for the same treatment. Were we carbon copies? She tested my wetness first and then went in with the pleasure toy on high. I loved it that she was never the same. I didn't make as many eruptions as she did, but I felt relaxed and happy by the end of her actions.

We faced each other for more kisses and hugs while our breasts rubbed together. I needed sleep and rolled over to cuddle in her spoon. She kissed my cheek and told me good night as I patted her butt and whispered the same. If I stayed awake more than thirty seconds, I would have been diagnosed with insomnia. Just before I slept, I realized that we should have washed our hair. Nobody's perfect.

As we rode to school the next morning, I asked Charlene, "Now, tomorrow do you want Bill to drive or Tyler? I need to set it up."

"What do you think?"

"It's easier to kiss him if you're in back. If he doesn't kiss well, you may have to look elsewhere. No need to waste any more time, unless you like him well enough to coach him on kissing."

"Okay, we'll be in back. Are we going to invite them in when they take us to your place?"

"I'm having Tyler spend the night for the first time. Dad didn't say I could and he didn't say I couldn't. So, I'll take his advice and seek forgiveness instead of permission. You'll be able to smell Daniel all night long."

"Nope, I changed the sheets. I guess I'll have to get them out of the hamper."

"To answer your question, it's up to you. If you want to play with Bill, I'm sure he can get home by himself."

"If I kiss and make out with Bill, does that make me a slut?"

"Only if people know about it. I won't keep score. Yet."

We had a good day in school, if that's possible. Our lunch bunch all seemed happy. I noticed that some of the other guys were prowling around Charlene after figuring out that she was behaving differently. If Bill didn't work out, she would have lots of offers. No, she would have lots of offers anyway and would have to sort them out.

When we were home after school, Dad called on the landline. We chatted for a minute and I handed the phone to Charlene. Today was the first delivery of the groceries and a regular delivery of the meals. If Tyler and I had been home alone, there would have been at least two interruptions. It might be safer to go to the market than to have them delivering in the middle of something interesting.

Charlene was giddy when she hung up the phone. She said breathlessly, "Just hearing his sexy voice on the phone makes me moist."

The groceries came and the woman who brought them in looked at the photographs she'd made of the cabinets and fridge, used them for a guide, and put everything away in about ten minutes. I signed the chit and she was gone. Even Charlene was impressed.

Around six, this nice looking boy delivered the dinner. I asked him, "Are you Paul, Deborah's brother?"

"Yes, and you're Destiny. Sis told me about you and she was totally right."

He wasn't going to hit one by me. "She told me all about you, too." I put my hand to my mouth. "Perhaps some things that she shouldn't have. Anyway, she was totally right." I leered at him as I handed him the empty container and the customer checklist.

He was predictably embarrassed. "What did she tell you?"

"Just friendly girl talk. Nothing serious." Then I did my playacting routine and put my hand to my temple. "Well, nothing really serious."

"C'mon, Destiny. Maybe it wasn't true."

"Deborah doesn't strike me as the kind of woman who would make things up. Ask her."

Fortunately, Charlene rescued me before he collapsed. "We have to go, Destiny. Let the poor guy get on with his deliveries. He has work to do."

Paul left and we both had hysterical laughter. Charlene gasped, "I'm sure you made all that up."

"Of course. He'll remember me."

"You are an awful bitch."

"Sometimes I am. I'll bet a quarter that Deborah calls within fifteen minutes."

I picked up the phone ten minutes later and I heard this laugh at the other end. "Destiny, you scared that boy to death. I just knew that you were dangerous."

"You wanted to say devious, didn't you?"

She giggled. "Scheming and tricky came to mind. He's smitten and scared of you."

"I shouldn't have teased him because I'm taken at the moment. I think he'll remember me if I become available."

After the conversations were over, we made a salad and served the dinner. Charlene asked, "What are we wearing to the dance?"

"We're dressing up, but not formal. Modest cocktail dresses. Let's look like ladies and get our hair done. Want to?"

"This late? Think you can get an appointment? Nails, too?"

"Mom moved to this mixed media salon owned by Vietnamese and redneck women after she'd had a fight with the gay guy at Mauricio's. I've been a few times. The rednecks do the hair and the Asians do the nails. I'll call and see." I left a message on their service and asked for a call. Otherwise we could do a decent job with each other.

Friday came and we were heading home after the salon. Charlene said, "Thank you, love, that made me feel very special. I hope you won't get in trouble paying for my hair and nails."

"I'm going to take your picture and send it to him so that he can appreciate you. No, he won't even mention the salon after he sees the pics."

In my room, she put on her bra and panties and then leaned over to put on her hose. I got her attention and snapped a picture just as she smiled. Then she stood and posed by the bed like the model she was. After taking the pictures, I said, "Wow, he'll like those. I hope Deborah doesn't see them."

We began putting the last touches on our makeup to get ready. Charlene was holding my chin and finishing my eye shadow. Last time, I poked myself in the eye. She looked down at me and said, "I believe you have the most flirtatious eyes of anyone I know. Your lashes could fan flames. I'd kiss you if it wouldn't mess you up."

She led me to the full length mirror for a final inspection. The cocktail dress draped over one shoulder leaving the other bare. It had darker sequins that wrapped around the fully covered breast, leaving the other to show moderate cleavage. Charlene put sparkle eye shadow on and made the rest of me feel pretty with her words. She could be a dear when she chose. She asked, "Is that really the dress you got on that closeout sale?" She ran her fingers over the fabric and smiled.

"I can't believe it. Twenty five dollars with the coupon from the paper. Like it was fifty percent off and the coupon gave me another twenty, so I managed to steal a hundred buck dress for twenty five." I put my arm around her. "Yes, you can wear it sometime. I can't wait to see your cleavage."

She looked me over again. "Well, it would have to be to a special place where that sort of thing was ordinary. I hate to stand out."

I laughed and pointed. She turned red. I said, "Yeah, Miss beauty queen, you hate to..." and I stuck out my chest, "stand out."

She laughed. "Bitch. I hate to confess that you're right. I love to look good when I can."

I squeezed her arm. "I want to be the first of hundreds who will tell you that you look beautiful tonight. I mean every word. I don't see how you can stand it."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I had nothing to do with it. It just happened."

When the guys came for us, both of them wore suits, nice ties, and their shoes shone nicely. That was another item on Dad's character checklist. I'm accustomed to people gasping for breath when they see Charlene dressed up, but when Bill came in first and saw me, he gaped with his mouth open.

He said, "My God, Destiny, I always thought you were damn good looking, but tonight you've outdone yourself." He looked me up and down.

My mother taught me to smile and say thank you for compliments. Nothing more, nothing less. Never tell anyone that their compliment, however insincere, was unwelcome. I suppose I was so shocked with the direct way that Bill said it, I took a moment to gather my senses.

"Thank you, Bill. I wasn't quite expecting it."

Tyler inspected Charlene and said much the same. He also worshiped me for a minute and we left. Mom also said not to be surprised getting noticed when I looked good and to accept the compliments. She was proving to be right again. I went to a lot of trouble to look good tonight and I guess it shows. Maybe I felt just a little uneasy about JoNell and I wanted to dress for Tyler. Just a little uneasy? Hmmm. Methinks the lady kids herself.

We sat across from each other. I sat next to Bill with Charlene next to Tyler. We knew how to talk to each other and we had a good conversation going. I danced with Tyler several times and with Bill once or twice. Midway through the evening, JoNell came by the table and I had no intention of inviting her to join us.

She sneered at Tyler, "Still hanging out with the riffraff I see."

Tyler said quietly, "Good bye, JoNell."

She sneered again and I realized that she had too much to drink. I must have looked away briefly and the next thing I knew, Bill had her by the arm escorting her. He said, "I'm taking you to your date. Don't come back or I'll take you to the chaperon."

When he returned to the table, he said, "She was on the verge of throwing your drink all over you. I don't think coke could go well with that dress. I saw her eyeball it for an instant and then I grabbed her."

I breathed deeply. "Thank you, Bill. I didn't even see it."

He laughed. "I almost didn't. Now, it's time for the Bill Budd -- Destiny Dalton dance team to show our stuff."

"It's Destiny Dalton and Bill Budd. Ladies get first billing."

"No, it's Budd and Dalton. They do it alphabetical."

We had our laugh and he took me to the floor. We danced nicely on two Latin numbers and then stayed for a slow one. I kissed his cheek and whispered, "Thanks, hero, for saving my dress." Kissing his cheek drew me close to him and I felt his bulge right against my belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.