Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

In a few more minutes, I stopped crying and had to get serious. I took out my nifty makeup case that Charlene gave me. The local merchants gave her a bunch when she won the title and she gave me four. I gasped when I found out how much regular people had to pay for them.

I fixed my face and stayed in the restroom until after the class bell rang. I went quickly to the nurse to get a tardy slip, telling her about my period being a surprise. The last time I used that excuse, it was a physical crisis. This time, the crisis was pure emotion. I was about ten minutes late to class, but I could make that up. I sat up straight and participated just like always. By the end of the day, I was almost rational. I said almost and that's bragging.

Charlene insisted on coming home to be with me and I welcomed her. First, she brushed my hair, which was always comforting. She always knew. Then, she was hugging me when my phone rang. I couldn't face talking to him, so I asked Charlene to take it while I went to the bathroom.

When I came out, she said, "He saw you in the cafeteria and tried to talk to you in the hall. You wouldn't talk to him. He wants you to listen to him for two minutes and then if you still hate him, he won't bother you anymore."

My Dad said that if you stub one of your toes, it doesn't hurt twice as much if you stub two at the same time. I had two toes hurting badly. "How could I hate him? I'm the sucker. I was crazy jealous to see him sitting with her today having a nice conversation. Give me the damn phone. I want to get this over and get on with my life."

He answered, "Thank you for calling me, Destiny."

"You said two minutes. I'm watching the timer." Charlene gave me the thumbs down.

'Last week, I invited JoNell to go to the play. She was going out of town anyway and couldn't go, but she said she didn't want to go to anything like that and suggested a Disney movie. I wanted to see the play. More than that, I wanted to go with someone who might appreciate it. That's when I thought of you."

"You have 55 seconds." Charlene gave me the thumbs down again.

"We went to the play and you kissed me. That was the nicest weekend I ever spent. Plays, tennis, and petting your dog. After you accepted my invitation with apparent interest, I decided that I would try to get you to go out with me more. I also decided to break off with JoNell. I couldn't bring myself to tell her that in the cafeteria, so I'm going to her house to tell her tonight in person."

"You have one minute."

Charlene smiled.

"Thank you. I want to take you out again and do those things together that we talked about. I'm afraid I'm infatuated with you and feel all silly inside hoping that you liked me, too."

"You said you wanted two minutes. Better start talking." Charlene figured out what I said and went into her cheer routine.

"I want to take you to dance, to swim, to get my rematch in tennis, and to go to movies and things. I like you and I want you to be with me. Just me. I want you to eat with me tomorrow just like last week so that we can talk."

"You said that you were infatuated. Is that true, or is it just a weekend thing?"

"I don't know whether it is a life thing, but I know it's more than a weekend."

"What happens now?"

"Will you eat lunch with me tomorrow?"

"You want me to eat lunch with you after yesterday? After all that sweet talk, you didn't even give me a shower."

He chuckled softly. "May I have a rain check?"

"A rain check? Hmmm. Just this once. I'm glad you called. I hoped that it was more than a weekend because I'm kind of in deep, too."

"I feel like I have avoided a huge disaster. I'd really like to hug and kiss you right now."

"Well, if you go through with your plan for tonight and you're still serious about kissing tomorrow, we'll see what we can work out. You can tell me at lunch if you sit with me."

I was so happy I could scream out loud, but Charlene is sitting here without earplugs.

She smiled widely and said, "That sounded like it worked very well. What are you going to do?"

"He said all the right things, including that he was going to JoNell's house tonight and break it off with her. He asked me to sit with him tomorrow and I want to eat together because I like talking to him."

"What if she shows up?"

"That occurred to me as possible. I don't know how much she thinks she can get him to do what she wants. He invited me to the play because she wanted to go to a dumb movie instead."

"You didn't answer my question."

"I don't have a plan, yet. What should I do?"

"Well, Destiny, I think you should sit with him. If she shows up, let him deal with it. If she attacks you, be polite and try to ignore her. Do not let her lead you into a fight right there in public."

"I need some appropriate words."

"I have just the thing. 'Would you like to sit with us, JoNell?'"

"Charlene, my love, you're a genius. Even I can learn to read that line."

As usual, the morning dragged. Although I believed Tyler about his intentions last night, women do have ways of changing men's minds. When I walked into the cafeteria, Tyler came over to me and stood beside me just like Friday. He squeezed my hand.

I said, "Hi, Tyler. What are you having?"

"Morning, Destiny. Suggest something."

"Looks like they made stew. I'm trying that."

He took his tray and followed me to an empty table. I wanted him to look at my best assets. I was dying to ask him about JoNell, but I had no intention of bringing her up. She must have been only four or five people behind us in line because I saw her heading our way just as we sat down. Charlene is a genius.

She had on a short skirt with belly showing and her boobs sticking out. Today, she looked cheap to me when she came up to the table and said, "Tyler, get your tray. We can sit over there." She indicated an empty table with her head.

I smiled at her and said, "Please join us, JoNell. We have room."

Tyler seemed very uncomfortable, but he said, "Yes, JoNell, please sit."

All of a sudden, she seemed uncertain, but she said harshly, "No, thank you. I will talk to you later, Tyler." She almost spilled her tray as she spun and walked to a table with other girls.

As she walked across the room, I said, "I hope I didn't get you in trouble." Destiny, you are a liar.

He smiled and took my hand. "No, I'm not in any trouble. She had a problem believing me last night and told me we could talk today at lunch." He looked straight into my soul, "Destiny, I told you yesterday that I want to be with you. I still do. I won't be going out with her anymore."

"If you mean that, I'm happy to give it a try. I still remember the good time we had last weekend."

"When will I be able to see you?"

"Why don't you study with me tonight? We can study, talk, and I'll see if you still know how to kiss." Just saying it made my heart flutter.

"Will it be okay if I come at seven?"

"Sure. I'll be happy to see you."

Charlene pumped me for every detail, right down to the facial expression JoNell had when she was invited to sit. I repeated as much detail as I remembered. She said, "To be invited to sit with your steady by another girl who is obviously sitting with him had to devastate her. I'm sure she had a lot of explaining to do when her friends asked why she wasn't sitting with Tyler."

"She did not look happy at all. However, I figure that it isn't my problem. If he continues to do what he said he will do, I'll be a happy camper."

"Are you going to ambush him tonight?"

"My folks often go to a political meeting on Tuesday night. If they do and I'm not still dripping, I'll have trouble controlling my urges if we start kissing each other."

"He owes you a good licking. Be sure you're ready when he gets the chance. He sounds like he's looking forward to it."

"Not as much as I am. If he gets his tongue in there, I'll fuck him for sure."

Tyler is improving since he was only fifteen seconds late. I'm going to have to set his watch on Navy time. Better still, I didn't have to compete with Au for his attention. Of course I'd brushed my hair and made myself up to look good. I had on nice shorts to show my butt, a revealing bra and tee shirt to show my chest. I decided to go barefoot to have that earthy look. I even worked up enough courage to try talking. "Hi, Tyler. Come in."

"Destiny, you look good enough to eat." He dropped his backpack, pulled me to him with my arms and I suddenly found myself with my head on his shoulder and his arms around me. Then, he said it. "Destiny..."

I had my mouth open when his reached mine. Oh, he was good all right. He danced me over to the couch without breaking our kiss and brought me down on his lap facing him. When he let me up for air, he asked, "Are you alone?"

"Yes, I am, but if I hadn't been, this is the wrong time to ask."

"I'm sorry. I needed to kiss you to refresh my memory. To see if you were as delicious as I remembered. You are."

"I'm happy that you did. You felt good to me and I remembered from the other day."

I straddled him and held up his face to kiss him again. He was ready for action as I felt this hard bone pressing into my crotch. Now, I had some decisions to make. I could play nice girl and hold out for fingers and a blowjob, or I could do what I really wanted to do and take him to bed. Although I enjoyed his kisses mightily, I had to make up my mind. I still had that cotton thing in me and I'm sure I was dry as a desert inside. He'll like it better if he has to wait a while. Are you just a cheap tease?

I held his face and looked intensely at him. "And just what would you have done if my parents had been sitting in there?" I pointed to the den.

"I hadn't planned that far ahead. When I saw you, I acted impulsively. Just seeing you started all these rumbles inside."

"I loved it, but next time, plan ahead. If it's safe, I'll grab you." I kissed him hard and felt the bulge against my crotch, which was getting wetter by the second.

He asked, "Did you really mean study?"

"Have to. Let's give it an hour or so and see if we get anything done. I want to be able to have you in the room and work, or I'll have to spend too much time alone."

"I'll promise to try. I'll study if I have to, but I'll have to look at you often."

"I'm glad you like to look. I like to feel you look."

I crossed my fingers that we could work together because we both had to work. I know it would be better to fuck first and then study, but the only thing I could offer him tonight was a mouthwash. I know he likes my technique, but we'd both rather have his hot inspection tool in place. We could work in the dinette for a while, spreading our stuff out on the table.

I prided myself on being able to study in the midst of chaos. Tyler's presence wasn't exactly chaos, but my attention did lag from time to time. I wondered what his tongue would feel like on my pussy and then I scolded myself for fantasizing.

He said softly, "Uhm, Destiny, could you have a look at this problem?"

I knew I was better in math, but I hadn't had the class he was taking. I looked at the worksheet and discovered very quickly that he'd copied it wrong from his notes. This was proofreading, not math. He expressed his gratitude with a nice kiss. I whispered to him, "Have to save up all your rewards until we finish."

"How did you see that error so quickly?" He seemed genuinely surprised.

"Because I do the same all the time. I finally learned to double-check my copying first. It's quick and easy and catches about ten percent of my errors."

We had some other exchanges about a paper I was writing. He read my draft and made marks all over it. He handed it back and said, "Next time, email it to me and I'll do it on the computer faster."

I allowed myself a quick fantasy break and pondered what we'd be doing right now if I weren't dripping. I would have that tool inside and be in heaven. Just then, I heard the garage door open and realized that my folks were home. They never came home this early. I'm glad it was only my fantasy that they wrecked because I don't think they'd like to find him humping me in my bed.

They came through the kitchen quickly and greeted us both politely as they moved to the den. Dad said, "The meeting's over early so that we can both watch what's on TV. The candidate is making a speech that we need to hear."

Tyler smiled at me. I walked around to his side of the table and whispered, "See what I mean? We could have been doing something more fun and I'd be in trouble."

"I want you intensely, but I don't want you in trouble. If you got grounded, I'd be floating on an empty sea."

"That's a little dramatic, but I'll take it as a compliment."

"Of course it's dramatic. I'm in the drama club."

I twisted both of his ears from behind.

"Ouch. That hurts."

"Don't bullshit me. Just be nice."

He turned around and stood up. He put both arms around me and held up my chin. "I don't bullshit. I like you and I like to be with you. Get used to it." Then, he kissed me nicely.

I threw both of my arms around him and held on. "I like to be with you, too." I kissed him. I suppose my folks could have seen if they weren't focused on the TV.

I guess Dad saw the whole episode, but he didn't say anything. "Pack up your stuff. Let's go to my room and listen to some music." Dad gave me the thumbs up as we walked through the den back to my room upstairs at the end of the house.

I ushered Tyler in and closed the door. He looked around and made sounds of approval. He said, "Wow. You have an impressive room."

"Dad said that the prior owners built this room for a mother in law. Since I'm the eldest daughter in a one-child family, they gave it to me."

He thought about my statement for a moment and then laughed. "Don't accuse me of bullshit. You're an only child." I could almost see his brain synapses heating up. "You don't act like a spoiled brat."

"I can when it's necessary. My best friend in the seventh grade was spoiled rotten. She even got on my nerves, so I decided to swim against the current and try to be a considerate and decent person."

"If you treated me any better, I couldn't handle it."

I reached for his zipper and removed his hard tool. I looked him in the eye as I took it toward my mouth. "Things will get better when I am over this curse. I can't hold out much longer." I think tonight was my personal best. He didn't last a whole minute. I squeezed the last drop out of the end and replaced it behind the zipper.

He mumbled appreciation and put me down on the bed. While he kissed me, he put his finger inside my panties and touched the "on" button. I figured he wouldn't get in a mess if he stayed in my clit area. He took only a few strokes to drive me into ecstasy. We both set records tonight.

I had my arms around him feeling cozy. I said, "We worked a good hour tonight together. Maybe we could try for a new record."

"I just have to learn to study with you. I want to try again. Will you be with my favorite dog anytime soon?"

"They haven't called me to stay with Au. I'll be over my mess tomorrow, but if we're going to be intimate, I want to be in a nice bed, not outside or in a car. Outside is great later."

"I can wait. I told you what I wanted to do to your naked body all over. Feeling your skin against me will drive me wild."

"What about your place?"

"My folks are homebodies and rarely go away. Come over and study with me and we won't have temptation there. They like to impose their religious views on me all the time."

"I don't need to be converted, but just seeing you is temptation."

"Destiny?"

"Don't start me up again. I have enough trouble when we're just studying."

I sent Tyler on his way with a scorching kiss on our front porch. We're having lunch tomorrow and I'm wondering what little JoNell will have up her sleeve.

Dad came into the kitchen as I was cleaning up our glasses and my books. He asked, "Ever hear anything from Tommy?"

"You hard up for a golf buddy?"

"I just wondered. You seem to get along well with Tyler." He chuckled as he smiled at me.

I blushed because I knew he had seen us. I breathed deeply and explained the exchange with Charlene. He chuckled again, and then asked with his deep blue eyes right in mine, "Do you — uhh — miss him?"

Why hide it. He has to know or will find out. "Yeah, I miss him a lot. We got along well and both of you liked him."

He sighed, "I know. It's hard to go without when you're used to having it all the time."

My heart was beating faster. We'd talked a lot before, but never this close to the sex issue. I couldn't imagine my handsome father having to go without, but Mom wasn't what she used to be. What a shame she let herself go. I had to say something. "Tommy's been gone far too long and Charlene told me that I had to find a new thrill. I'm trying."

"Think Tyler's the one?"

"He's getting over a long-term girl friend. I have him on probation if I'm strong enough to make that stick. I want him to be the one." I felt almost comfortable talking to him about what I wanted.

He put his hand on my shoulder and stared into my soul. "Make him toe the mark. You're too good to go for average." He gently pulled me into a hug. Without thinking, I put my arms around him and we stood there in a close embrace. I don't know if it was because Tyler had stirred the pot or that Dad had some magic aroma, but I felt my belly wanting to move against him.

He backed away, still gazing at me "Yeah, you're too much for second best."

As I lay in bed reflecting on the evening, I felt this utter joy. Tyler was going to work out and he was well above average. He could drive me crazy by just saying my name. I hope he's as good as his reputation, but if not, I know how to teach him. Thank you, Mavis.

While I was in the clutch with Dad, I felt a transformation. We talked intimately. He made me feel good about myself. I no longer thought of him as just my father, but as a man with whom I was sharing a house. That idea required much more thought than I was capable of at the moment. I needed to sleep.

Charlene rode to school with me and I told her about the events of the prior evening. I didn't say how much Dad excited me, but I think she must have read between the lines. She coached me. "Destiny, JoNell will have her claws out today. Be prepared. She has a foul mouth. Remember to be cool and polite to her."

Tyler didn't leave my side as we stood in line and took our trays to the table. Just as we sat, JoNell came over and said, "Tyler, get your ass away from her. We're sitting over there."

She was still standing. I said, "Would you like to sit, JoNell?"

"Shut up, you cheating bitch. Tyler, did you hear me?"

Tyler said, "Jo, go sit with your friends. I said all I had to say Monday night."

I said politely, "JoNell, please sit down. You're disturbing our lunch."

She said vehemently, "I'll get you, Tyler. You can't do this to me." Then, she stormed away.

I teased him. "Better watch your back."

"She showed even less class than I expected. You were nice to her."

"Actually, I wasn't nice, I was polite beyond belief. Charlene made me swear that I wouldn't let her get to me."

"Charlene's good people."

"What play did that come from?"

He laughed. "You're right. I copied the line, but I forgot the source."

I poked him. "Plagiarizer. Copy cat." That made him laugh again. I glanced at JoNell's table and they were all looking daggers at us.

He asked, "Come over and study tonight?"

"You guaranteed me some study time. I'll accept. I haven't seen your folks since our last play."

"I'll come and get you and we can fool around on the way back to your house."

I knew he wouldn't be allowed to take me to his room. Seemed restrictive these days, but everyone has different rules. Am I getting mellow? We studied two hours without going crazy and tempting each other. The way home was more interesting. He stopped in a secluded spot on the way to my house. He said, "Could we get in the back seat?"

I've only waited a year to get him back there, but I'm not fucking him in this car for our first time. He kissed me and stroked my breast. He could heat me up in no time. He said, "Watching you all evening makes me edgy. I wanted to kiss you every time I turned a page."

"I know. It seems so natural to kiss you when I want to." That was probably the last complete sentence I would utter for a while. I had a plan when I dressed and wore a skirt. Didn't take him long to find the right place. Then, he put both hands under my skirt and went for my panties. I helped by lifting up my hips.

Within seconds I felt his head going right where I wanted it. I was puffy from just kissing before he made contact. After a few licks, he sucked a large part of my vulva in his mouth and ran his tongue all around it. He repeated himself on the other side while I made unladylike sounds and grunts. He took my labia in and I could feel his tongue for just a few seconds before I came loudly. He moved to my clit with feather-like touches, starting the aftershocks at regular intervals. After about six, I pushed his head away and brought him to me.

I whispered between licks of his ear. "That was worth waiting for. I couldn't take any more right then." I took his very stiff cock out and moved him around to get my mouth on it. "Personal best" was running through my mind as I took him in my mouth. I refused to cheat by stroking him with my hand. Records only counted hands-free. I timed out the seconds with my tongue one-one-thousand, two-one thousand and so on until I reached twenty-five, at which time he blew my head off.

He was gasping as the last dribbles came out from my delicate milking. He patted my head and said, "It's better every time. Some day, I want to make love to you the right way."

"I want you to." I couldn't help but tease him and giggle. "You come highly recommended. I hope you live up to your billing."

He pinched my bare butt hard. "That was not nice. You may not spread vicious rumors."

"Just my legs?"

He swatted my bare butt hard. That one would turn red. I giggled. "Gotcha'."

He pulled me to him and said, "I like being with you, Destiny. Every minute is special."

I moved around and found my panties and pulled them up. "I have to get home. I'd love to stay and play with you, but being in on time is one of my father's rules. I don't like to displease him." I moved back into the front seat and freshened up my breath and combed my hair. I saw him watching me.

"Even watching you brush your hair pleases me."

I was still bubbling inside from the compliments and the big orgasms. "Thank you. I sneak looks at you all the time."

"I've seen your lovely breasts when you turned around and your pussy in the dark. I want to see the whole girl."

"I'm working on it. That afternoon after we played tennis, I knew it was when and not if."

He walked me to the door and kissed me good night. I didn't want him to go, but I had to live with it. When I went inside, Dad was in the den watching some political show on the TV. I sat close to him and asked, "How are you doing this evening?"

"Pretty much the same. I have a three-day trip tomorrow. I'm ready for it." He sounded depressed.

I had learned a few things from Mavis and Charlene. I pulled his head over to face me. "Talk to me. You're covering up."

He was a little surprised, but I think he saw me differently, too. "You know that your mother and I have been on the outs for a while. I get weary. I'd like to have the wife I had before."

I hugged him. "You must be alone too much." I had to go for it. "I judge that your life in bed hasn't been good lately."

He looked mildly surprised, but replied, "Not for a long time. We went from great to dreadful in such a short time."

"I think she works too much and drinks too much. When did it go bad?"

"About a year or so ago. I don't know what I did and she doesn't talk about it."

I didn't know how to bring it up or what to say exactly, but I had a pretty good idea what happened. I blundered on. "It was just after she came home from that trip to San Francisco."

"How did you know? What happened?"

"I don't know if you still have feelings for her or not, but I have to tell you."

"What do you know?" He was now sounding almost defensive.

"I shouldn't have done what I did. I was using her computer to get into some sites that had stories I wanted to read. Sex stories." His eyes widened. "An icon was flashing indicating an urgent message and I wanted to turn it off. In doing so, I opened an email from Mario Rodriguez. It said that she was not to call him at the office, only on his cell phone."

"She was not to call her boss at the office?" He sounded doubtful.

"I shouldn't have looked, but I wanted to read more, so I opened other emails. They both opened private email accounts through one of the free Internet services."

"I think I received some emails from her with a strange account. I wondered why she wasn't using the cable service."

"I can probably still find them and let you read them, but I'd rather give you the short version. They had a torrid affair in San Francisco and described their budding romance."

He stiffened his back and just looked sadly at me. "Romance? Not just a fling?"

"She said that I was old enough to get along by myself and that they should go together and start a new company. She suggested San Francisco, New Orleans, and San Diego."

He put his head in his hands. "I thought something was wrong because that's when things started getting bad in our bed."

I had both arms around him and spoke softly. "Mario effectively said that he was okay with the affair, but he had no intention of leaving his family and moving away with her."

"Score one for Mario."

"One day, I was at home and she came home early. She said she needed to have quiet time to write some new copy for her best account. I told her that I was going over to Charlene's. I forgot to take my cell phone and came back for it. I heard her screaming into the phone telling him that he just couldn't dump her like that." I held him tighter. "She was crying and almost hysterical. When I came home from Charlene's, she was drunk. I put her to bed."

"Did she mention anything?"

"She said she had a big fight over one of her accounts and the pressure got to her. She unintentionally drank too many martinis before eating."

"Strange. I think I tried to call her that night and got her voice mail. She didn't call back."

"I checked her computer several times after that and that's when I read the message about not calling him except on his cell phone. I think they continued to see each other for several months. Then they suddenly stopped. I think he was tired of her drinking and when she lost her sex appeal by being so overweight, he dropped her. Then, she really went south."

He pondered that information for seemingly minutes. Then, he said, "It all makes sense. What sex we had was without the loving we had before. It was just fucking..." He looked embarrassed and actually blushed. It was the first time he ever used that word around me. "I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have said it that way."

I took his face in my hands and looked him in the eye. "You can say fuck or any other four-letter word that says what it means. I will do the same. We're in this together."

He put his arms around me and said, "You're very special to me, Destiny. I hate the truth but I'm glad you told me. I'm afraid that her behavior in the last year has ground down my affection for her to nil."

We were quiet for a while. He turned his eyes to me and asked, "Did you also have a look on my computer?"

Now I blushed. "Yes, I did, but you were much better with passwords than she was. I got into hers in about fifteen minutes. I couldn't get all the way into yours. Well, I couldn't get into your business account. I didn't want to. I read enough of your gmail to know who Madeline is."

"I knew you'd been on my computer reading stories. I have this little app that writes all the websites to a file outside the browser and hides it. I read a few of your stories and found out that you researched a lot about beginning to have sex. I assumed it was Tommy."

I didn't blush or deny it. "You are a devious man, Daniel Dalton. Did you feel guilty spying on me?"

He actually chuckled. "Heavens no. I was doing my duty as a diligent parent." He laughed again. "I didn't even look for your vibrator."

My God, that did embarrass me. I know I turned brilliant red and breathed heavily. I had no place to go but to hug him. He spoke to me softly. "I should have bought it for you instead of Mavis. Anyway, you know that I see Madeline when I'm in Nashville and we have a nice time. I'm not going to run off with her."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.