Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

When the night of the ball arrived, Dad had arranged for Tyler to drive them. He said that he planned to have drinks and wine with dinner. Since they wouldn't be out late, it wouldn't be much of an inconvenience for Tyler. From his description of it, I think Tyler considered it to be an honor. I decided to ride with them to the hotel and then let Tyler get up and retrieve them when the time came.

I helped Mom get dressed in her new gown, elegant with side splits, and glorious cleavage. She had her hair up with a little tiara to hold it in place. We actually had to put sticky tape along the side of her breasts to hold her dress to the skin. In public, she is a lady. When she was finished, I said, "I don't know when I've ever seen you looking more elegant. I'm sure glad you're over your envy of Charlene."

"Hey, thank you. Anyway, she's gone, so all they'll have to compare me to is her memory."

Dad complimented her new dress and her appearance profusely when we came downstairs and I think she actually blushed. She said, "Thank you. You always look cute and debonair in your Penguin tux. With the chauffeur, I feel like a prom date." She giggled. "No hotel, though, I didn't pack a bag."

Tyler and I both found her quickness funny and laughed out loud. Then, the ham went into his livery accent and said, "Madame and sir, your chariot awaits."

Mom and I sat in the back. I whispered, "Are you nervous or anything?"

"Not really nervous. I haven't had a date in so long I hope I can remember how to act. I'm glad you guys warmed me up with the graduation party just to remind me of the details."

I said, "Well, you know how he is about wanting to be at the ball with the best looking woman. If you're not she, I'd surely like to know who is."

She replied, "That is my goal. I'll be devastated to be second best. I'm glad he's showing me off tonight, because you never know who's going to be there." Then, she whispered, "I think he wants to show me off to get even with a couple of his old cronies who don't know of our difficulties." She pinched my arm. "There might even be some candidates there to help me move on with my life."

That remark gave me an uncomfortable feeling in my belly. I had about all the change in my life that I wanted right now. I knew she had to have a life and Tyler wasn't it, but the uneasiness remained. My God! I could have a step-dad. That realization put me into a funk.

When Tyler and I returned home, we went immediately to bed. I asked, "Did you throw me on the bed to ravish me because you'd been lusting for my mother?"

He said, "She looked so good tonight that I wanted to throw her on the bed. I'm jealous of Daniel."

"Play your cards right and I'll bet that you can get some of that when she comes home. I don't think she's going to sleep with him, so she'll be in here all over you. Going out to parties and dancing makes girls horny."

"If we ever double date with them to something nice, I'll spend the whole evening lusting for both of you."

I climbed on top of him and found what I sought quickly. When I had him completely captured, I said, "I'll just warm you up and get you in the mood, then you can take it all out on her. Be aggressive." We kept it up long enough for me to get satiated before he flooded me. I guess he was looking forward to Mom.

We were asleep when his cell phone rang about one AM with Dad requesting to be picked up. He offered to get a cab, but Tyler wouldn't hear of it. It must have been about two when Tyler climbed back in bed. I asked him, "How did it go?"

"I think they had a nice time because they were laughing about other people most of the way home. He sat in back with her because you weren't there to keep her company." He chuckled, "When I opened the door for her where he couldn't see, I stroked her butt and squeezed it. I hope she joins us."

After a few minutes, Mom came in wearing her ball gown. Tyler jumped out of bed quickly to remove it and let her hang it up. Just as she finished, he took her arm and turned her to face him. He said, "Deirdre, you looked wonderful tonight. I told Destiny that you turned me on so much that I had to come home and take it out on her. What I want is you."

Her reply was just a little throaty, "Thank you, Tyler. Let me get ready for bed and we'll talk about it."

"We aren't going to talk about it. We're going to do it." He pulled one arm behind her back, holding her close to him and started his kissing and nipping routine as he first removed her strapless bra with one hand. He's been practicing. As soon as her breasts fell free, he put his mouth on one of them while pushing her boy panties down with his other hand. He massaged her butt, causing her to start a series of gasps and moans.

She said, "Oh, god. Oh, god, Tyler."

He picked her up and brought her to the bed, laid her on her back, mounted her and began pushing violently inside her within just a few seconds. A few seconds later, she signaled her impending orgasm with more mutters and moans until it hit her, causing a dramatic string of "oh, god, oh, god," with each louder. She threw her arms around him as she drew him in with her legs. He stopped.

She said, "No, don't tease me tonight, just fuck me hard."

He obeyed quickly and I heard her go through three more intense spasms before he made his trademark "ugh, ugh, ugh" sounds announcing his release.

When they stopped breathing so hard, I said, "He's been hot for you all night and I'm glad you got around to it. He would have been impossible to live with."

She sighed contentedly. "That's good to know. As you might guess, it felt pretty good in here, too."

I asked, "You have a good time?"

"Yes. I'll tell you more in the morning. We danced enough to make me tired and I don't want to spoil my glow with talk. If you have to have another session with him, try to be quiet."

Suddenly, it was morning. While we prepared and ate breakfast, she told me how the party exceeded her expectations, both in terms of meeting former friends and acquaintances. I hadn't heard her animated voice like this since we last went shopping where she found some outstanding bargains, including the dress worn last night. After a brief time to recover from our meal, we went to the gym to do our workouts.

As I did my weights, I wondered about Dad. Charlene was gone, Deborah stayed in Asia, and I hadn't enjoyed the pleasure of his company since Mom came home. That meant that he slept alone for the first time in perhaps weeks. I knew well enough that he wouldn't be happy with that arrangement, so after my shower and Mom left to do errands, I went immediately to his room to find him busily working on his computer.

He looked surprised to see me, but then smiled and said, "Good morning."

I sat immediately on his lap, wearing nothing but a flimsy robe. I said teasingly, "I miss my daddy. He doesn't love me anymore."

He kissed me instantly and said, "Don't ever doubt that your daddy loves you."

"If he really loved me, he would spank me for being a bad girl."

Those words barely left my mouth before I felt this stiff object poking my butt. I think the pervert enjoyed this charade as much as I did. He stood up and took me to the bed. He took off my robe and put me over his knee, where he gave me what I deserved — maybe desperately needed. When I finished writhing from the spanking and the ensuing orgasms, I moved to my knees and offered myself.

He hadn't forgotten the next move as I felt him fill me completely and dramatically. He said, "God, Destiny, that's good. I have missed that wonderful little twat."

In my state of arousal, I couldn't find a way to conduct a coherent conversation, so I just moaned and made sounds of approval. The feeling in my pussy and my butt being pounded by his belly magnified the intensity caused by his thrusts and I came repeatedly until he let a loud "Mmmmmm," before unloading inside me. After recovering he withdrew and cleaned us both with some towels he kept nearby.

He put both arms around me pulling my body to his as he kissed me. He chuckled, "Was that some kind of mercy offering?"

I said, "Well, I noticed that you'd been alone since Charlene left and I wondered if you'd remember how to make me feel good, so I examined both our needs and took a chance you'd be available."

"Does your mother know?"

"About today, no. About our relationship in general, yes."

"How is she with that knowledge?"

"I think she's okay. Before you returned from your trip, I wanted her to be a full member of the club. She needed to get laid in the worst way and I urged her. Anyway, I told her that you and I had become intimate and all she said was that you were a damn considerate lover and I shouldn't expect others to be as good."

He paused and then said, "Okay. I don't want to walk around the house thinking that she believes I wronged you."

"After I told her how much effort I put into the effort and how long it took, I know she believes that I did it on purpose and I knew exactly what I was doing."

He squeezed me and said, "Thank you for taking me on. I'm not much on celibacy."

As the days passed in our normal routine, I noticed that Mom and Dad were spending a lot of time together around their respective computers. Sometimes, they would be talking in the den, but I rarely overheard them. So, I asked her.

She said, "Part of the time, it is about my business and how I can get back into the field. Part of the time, it is about his business and whether he really wants to spend any more time in Asia. He already has more money than he knows what to do with, so I don't fully understand his motives. Then, we talk about our favorite daughter and her plans for the future."

"You sound comfortable and cordial."

"Those other people living here and being around made it much easier for us to be friendly without feeling awkward or making demands. When I told him I would move out, he realized that I wasn't here to give him a hard time and I think things have been just fine."

"I can't bear the thought of your moving out. I love you and I need to have you around."

"I know. I love you, too, and I enjoy our escapades together. I couldn't have imagined before. Now it seems normal."

Several days later, I was in the kitchen having coffee and making some plans for calling on leads. Mom came in wearing her flattering workout clothes. We were talking about something and nothing when Dad came into the kitchen. He smiled at me, kissed me softly, and then looked at her. No doubt in my mind about that look; it was pure lust. I know he didn't think I saw him.

He said, "Morning, De De."

She smiled nicely and replied, "Good Morning, Daniel."

I know that people who are close have their own ways of communicating that might not be obvious to others. I also know that she saw that lust in his eyes because her smile seemed almost flirtatious. The tone of her voice was friendly and mellow. Then, it hit me. I had last heard that voice timbre when she talked intimately to Tyler. Dad and Mom spent a lot of time together in friendly conversation during the week after they went to the ball. As I sipped my coffee, she poured a cup for him and put it on the table. He moved around her with his hand on her back and took his seat. I think I was seeing a mating dance just like those on the Discovery Channel.

I finished my coffee, stood up, kissed them both, and said, "I'm going to get dressed. Tyler and I have some calls to make." When I winked at her, she actually blushed, although I think Dad was looking at the paper. I walked upstairs in total amazement. Just like teenagers when the parents are out of the house, they were going to mate as soon as Tyler and I left for work. I just knew it.

As we drove to our first appointment, I said to him, "Well, I'll bet you a quarter that Mom and Dad are going to get physical while we're gone."

He took a deep breath, "That's a lot of money for you. What makes you think so."

I described the little interaction that I witnessed just before we left. I said, "I could almost feel the desire permeating the room. Remember how hot we were for each other when we first dated and I had my period?"

"Do I ever remember. I thought we would never get together. I know how much I wanted you."

"About half as much as I wanted you. I don't think a divorce is imminent." I couldn't wait to get home and hear Mom's version of the seduction. That thought made my panties wet.

We presented our pitch to three prospects, but I'm afraid my mind was on Dad's bed. It didn't seem to matter today because they all wanted the service to begin immediately. We couldn't have kept it from them.

On the way home, I called Mom and left a message on her phone inviting her to lunch. Tyler had been putting off visiting his parents, who seemed increasingly resigned that he was effectively gone. They could still put guilt on him for not visiting. He'd be with us during the summer and then go to the university in the fall.

When I went in the house, Mom was in the kitchen looking beautiful and glowing. I asked, "Where is the lucky guy?"

She smiled broadly and sighed, "Oh, he's gone to play golf. Why don't we stay here to eat. I don't feel like getting dressed to go out."

We chatted about trivia until we sat down to eat our delicious shrimp on top of a large green salad. I smiled and said, "I want to hear the details."

She laughed. "Okay. I have nothing to hide. That night when we went dancing, we fell into a familiar groove dancing all the rumbas, sambas, and slow, romantic ones. I found my head on his shoulder more than once, a position that he seemed to enjoy. I almost kissed his neck, but that was too great a step to take."

"That's why you attacked Tyler when you came home?"

"I needed loving bad. Real bad, and he gave me what I wanted. Well, almost. Daniel did his usual job of making the date a success and saying all the right things, but no propositions.

"The following week, we spent a lot of time talking about our circumstances, his work, and my work. I began to feel close to him again. It was weird, but it seemed like I was supposed to be here. This morning, he caressed my back, touching me for the first time since the dance. It gave me chill bumps, causing me to want him right then right there."

"I'm sorry that I got in the way."

"Funny, but I think your being there made it all easier. We had exchanged glances just like in the old days and I wanted him as soon as you guys left. I had the feeling that he felt it, too."

"I sure felt it. I saw him look at you like some wild animal."

"He came around the table when you left and lifted my face to kiss me. I stood and put my body against him, feasting on the lengthy kiss. He was every bit as good as I remembered. We must have kept our mouths locked for five minutes. I felt his interest rise against my belly and by then, he could probably smell me. So, we walked upstairs to undress each other."

She ate a bite of her lunch. I said, "Hearing about his kissing you and then taking your clothes off makes me kind of horny."

"I felt like I hadn't been laid in years. He feasted on my swollen pussy until my body could take no more. I guess by then he was wanting me pretty bad, so he assumed the position and fucked my brains out, as they say. After we finished, he held me close like he always did and then said, 'I missed you bad, De De.' That's when I cried my eyes out and he kissed the tears away for several minutes."

I cried instantly when she said that. She put her hand on my arm and said, "It was pretty emotional in there for a while. I finally stopped crying long enough to breathe a few times and told him that I missed him, too.

"You know, after that dance and our lovemaking session, if we hadn't shared our feelings, I would have had to go. Being around him for the past weeks made me realize how much I loved him and missed his attention to me. If he wouldn't take me back, I'd have to go start over."

"Did you decide what happens now?"

She laughed. "Oh, yes. I am moving back in to take Charlene's place in my bedroom. I had to tease him about that. He told me he loved me and that he wanted me back today. I told him that I loved him and that I was ready to have my bidet back."

I cried again. Life here improved greatly when she came home and even more so when he returned from his trip. I figured that Deborah was now out of the running. So I teased her, "After you kissed and made up, did you do it again?"

"My nosy daughter might be a little jealous. Yes, we did it again and exchanged lots more words since the urgency had passed." I saw some tears as she sighed. "God, I feel so much better. A great load has been taken from me and passed on to some other unfortunate soul. I feel giddy."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.