Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

Melanie resumed, "Okay, you asked for it. We've all had wine. I want to tell the story without it ever getting outside this tub. I think I can trust you, but would you just nod if you agree?"

After seeing the nods and my whisper to her about our rules about privacy, she said, "I left off where he had his strong body between my legs with his hand on my panties, which were my last defense. I have to tell you that in times past, I thought he was very sexy. So, I was in conflict. I knew that if he had tried to seduce me, I might have gone along with this hot older guy, but to get raped wasn't my idea of romance. So, I could let him rip my panties and cost me eight bucks, stick that raw thing in me, no telling where it had been, and get himself off, or I could resist."

Forced intercourse often triggers interesting desires on the part of the men and strange feelings among the women. I found myself in conflict still eager for him to fuck her and wanting her to kill him. Every cock I saw stood stiffly erect.

"It was that issue about 'where it had been' that raised my intention to resist. I asked if he had a condom and he just laughed. He reached for my new panties. I said, let me get them off. He gave me room enough to save my panties and moved back between my legs. I said, 'You could have seduced me. Now, this is rape because I don't want you to. He laughed and said, 'Any girl who takes off her own panties has no claim to rape.' I owned only two pair of nice lacy briefs and didn't want them torn. I wiggled, but his arms were too strong. I felt the hard cock ease up against my thigh and then I knew he would begin poking at me, soon to be inside."

All eyes were on Melanie, imagining her spreadeagled on the work clothes waiting to be raped. I'll bet there wasn't a soft cock in the tub and not a dry pussy either.

She went on. "I started moaning and acting like I was in heat. He took the signal to mean that I agreed to his desire. I said, 'Let me help you.' Then, I stroked his rigid cock a few times moving it around my wet pussy to keep his attention. I took his testicle in my hand to caress it, making sure my fingernails were between the pair. I squeezed, making sure my fingernails dug into the soft tissue. Then, I captured one of his balls between my thumb and forefinger, put my elbow between us, and squeezed my fingernails into him.

"He started to hit me. I said, If you hit me, I will pull this ball off your body and dug my fingernails into him again. He was obviously in pain and tried to move away from me, but I didn't let go. I said, 'My brother is getting out of prison next month. You keep your fucking hands off me and I won't tell him what you did. Otherwise you're on your own.' He didn't know that I had only sisters."

Everyone stared at her, urging her to go on.

"I said, 'Do you understand?' and gripped his manhood strongly. He nodded and eased back with his limp cock, which was no longer a threat. I pulled my skirt down, found my lacy panties, and left the maintenance shed."

The group hugged her and offered many words of support. Then, she said, "I swore that I wouldn't let that episode darken my outlook on life. He was an asshole. I'm hoping to find someone who can be gentle with me."

Sweet old Bill said, "Uhhh, I think any guy would be gentle with you after hearing that story. I know I'd like to keep both of mine."

That seemed to be the right statement causing everyone to laugh. Both other guys said, "Yeah, I'd be gentle."

I poured everyone more wine, based on the theory that wine works wonders. My experience was that it brought the other folks pleasure, too. So, I sat, sipping my wine while Melanie enjoyed the bubbles. I asked, "Do the bubbles make up for the bad time?"

She smiled at me coyly. "Well, nothing makes up for the bad time, but these little gusts and bubbles make it all better."

I said, "When you feel comfortable, take off your bottoms and let it get to you. That will drive you wild."

I noticed that the others had moved to the deck chairs while Melanie and I were talking. She moved close to me and asked, "What do you do when the rest of us aren't here?"

I moved her over to the pussy jet and said, "If we keep your secret, you keep ours?"

"Absolutely."

I then described our ejaculation contests. I saw her face go from shock to interest to wonder. She said, "Are you telling me that you take whichever cock and stroke it until it squirts?"

I replied. "Uhm, well, it's kind of a contest and we can't let someone get ahead."

She laughed, and then said, "So, it's okay to stroke the guys in a contest. Is it okay for girls to kiss girls?"

"Now, Melanie, we're all in this together. Yes, we kiss and let that go as far as we want. Each of us reads stories on the Internet to come up with new ideas to act out. We're not completely into paddling, although I do like a few strokes." I took both of her hands. "If you want to fuck one of these guys, that's permitted. Two is permitted. Three is permitted. After that, you're on your own."

"Trailer park girls never chicken out, so I'm all for it. What do you think about Sherree and Dylan? I want to see the contest, but I don't know her well enough to say."

"Charlene was supposed to ask her about her limits. We should find out."

We went over to Charlene, who sat with Paul on one of the deck lounges with her hand in his private place. I mentioned to her that I needed to talk, which made Paul annoyed. When Melanie saw his masturbatus interruptus, she sat on the chair and replaced her hand with Charlene's. That made me feel warm inside. Charlene told me that she hadn't closed the deal with Sherree with a big apology. So, I took her and we went to see Sherree. I wanted to settle her situation before the others started without me.

Charlene and I took Sherree to the girls room where Charlene began her story. She began, "Sherree, we're all close friends and work together all the time. I notice that you've been selling more lately, too. When we have a party, we usually get sexual fairly quickly and often take turns with other guys. Usually by now, we'd all be nude enjoying the sights of the others' bodies. If you want to participate, we welcome you to our group. If you don't, you can take Dylan to my room if you want to and do whatever you feel like. If you don't want to sleep with him, Destiny has a place where you two can be celibate. Don't feel pressure one way or the other." She patted Sherree on the back. "I'll bet the others are getting a little horny, so you should decide soon."

When I heard what she said in that long spiel, I thought it a bit terse, considering that Sherree hadn't participated before in the swing party.

Sherree replied, "I haven't done anything with Dylan before, although prom night is supposed to be sex night, too. I have no problem with nudity if everyone else is naked, too. Did anyone ask him what he wanted?"

I said, "If he can't find someone here that would wind his clock, we ought to find him a nice boy to play with."

By then, we all giggled at the idea of two guys getting it on. She said, "Uhm, I'm not sure how to ask him."

Queen Charlene said, "Leave that to me. I can be subtle, gentle, and, when excited, sexy as all hell. We don't do jealous here."

We went back to the pool deck where Charlene took Dylan aside for a chat. I could hear some of her words, which started, "Dylan, would you like to see me naked?"

That moved him back a step or two. She continued, "If you would like, you have to go first and drop your trunks."

He kept backing up. Here was the best looking woman he ever laid his eyes on offering him a look and he didn't believe it. She reached for his drawstring, keeping her eyes on his. "I'll drop these and you can undo my top." She began to untie his knot. "Reach behind my neck and untie the bow."

When she pulled his trunks down, he stood his ground and reached for her bikini bow. When he found the string, she had her hand on his extended cock. Just as her elegant breasts came into full view, he squirted all over her belly and looked completely embarrassed.

She kept her hand stroking him and said, "Some nights, we have contests to see who can squirt the greatest distance. I think that tonight you would have been a contender." With that, she wiped the goop off her belly and on to his hip. "Come along and I'll wash that off." As she led him by the cock to the shower, she said to the rest of us, "We've showed you ours, you show us yours."

I said to the rest of them, "Showers here are a spectator sport in the cabana. Let's go watch." I suppose that put people in a more relaxed frame of mind. It took Charlene about a minute to revitalize Dylan's cock by rubbing her wet breasts on his chest and stroking him. When he stood proud, she backed away and pointed her finger at the rest of us, one at a time, to indicate that it was our turn to remove our suit.

Melanie, her first victim, looked at the rest of us, doing a little strip tease with her top. I was dying to know whether she was a natural or bottle blond. When she removed her bottoms, her blond pubic hair glistened in the lights, revealing her pink slit for all to see. The blond hair did little to cover up her cache, unlike those of us who had dark curls. She smiled at the group as she stuck her rounded butt out for inspection, which view brought admiring remarks.

I followed Melanie, doing a little show off of my own. Sherree waited until the thundering applause for me began to abate and then did a little dance. I know that 'last but not least' is a well worn cliché, but I'm going to say it anyway. I think she must have worn minimizing bras because when she took her top off, she revealed enough breast flesh to cause a slight murmur among the group. Her bottoms followed, exposing her nicely trimmed pubes. She stood beside Charlene, motioning to Melanie and me to join her in the lineup, presenting eight rather nice breasts for inspection and further examination. Within seconds each of us had a male mouth on one and a hand on the other, making life much more interesting since the hands and mouths didn't necessarily belong to the same guy.

Tyler took Melanie to the table, inviting the rest of us to follow. As we sat around with freshly filled glasses, he said, "We have choices, like Truth or Dare, Paul's game, which Melanie here already aced, we can draw names to see who gets paired to sneak off with, or one of you has to think up something better."

Sherree asked, "If we draw names, do we go to a private room and play?"

"If you go to a private room, no one will know what you do unless you tell us."

Bill snickered and said, "Well, Tyler, you forgot the best game of all."

Almost on cue, Melanie, Sherree, and Dylan asked some form of, "Okay, what's the best game of all?"

Bill replied quickly. "I'll give you a hint. It's a spectator sport."

Sherree gasped first and then Melanie said, "I think I can figure that out. We get to watch each other."

Sherree said, "Omigod! I've heard and read about those parties, but I didn't think I'd ever go to one."

I didn't want them to feel pressure and I knew Mom would be terribly disappointed if any one of them was uncomfortable. I said, "Yes, it is thrilling to watch others enjoy themselves, only if they are enjoying themselves and not feeling like they have to join in. If we're going to play, we need a secret way of letting anyone saying no."

Paul said, "I think I know how. Be right back." He returned shortly with a cereal bowl and a large mug. He said, "Destiny's mother uses these marbles to go in her flower vases. Both black and white marbles are in the cereal bowl — a whole bunch of them. Walk over to the bowl and pick out a black or white marble and put in the coffee mug. Keep your body between the mug and the rest of us. The mug is high enough on that shelf that no one can see in it." He turned around, This vote is all or none, so if there's one black ball, we go to another game." He went over to demonstrate the voting process. Maybe we should rent him out to the politicians.

Each of us went in turn among much giggling and touching. When we finished, he looked quite disappointed and said, "Okay, we have to have another game. There's a black ball in here." I heard groans.

Then I asked, "Just one?"

"Just one."

I confessed. "I put a black ball in there and I want to retract my vote. If there had been two, I would have known that someone didn't want to play and didn't want to be the only one." A gentle roar of approval arose from my entranced audience, causing me to smile and bow. "So, our next task is to choose up sides and decide the order of play. Let the games begin."

Sensing a victory from the beginning, Paul brought slips of paper and a pencil out with him along with the marbles we used for voting. He began, "Usually, we draw names to see which pairs are together and then do paper-scissors-rock to see who goes first, second, and so on. Is that okay?" He looked at the new people and said, "We don't have to do it by drawing names if there's someone you wouldn't be comfortable with."

Melanie looked at Sherree who simply nodded her head in approval and then said, "I think we're happy to go along with house rules. I know I'm looking forward to the ceremony."

Dylan drew Charlene. I whispered to her, "You be nice to him. We'd not like to run him off." Tyler drooled after drawing Melanie. I knew he would treat her right. Bill took Sherree, leaving Paul for me. For just a minute, I remembered his love pats on my stinging butt, causing goose bumps all over me. I won't ask him, but if he spanks me, I don't think I could resist. Sometimes you get lucky because I couldn't have paired them better for a first time.

Charlene said, "We usually have a contest before beginning the serious efforts. Shall we?" Dylan erupted the first time she touched his cock simply from looking at her naked body, so I think she wanted to prepare him for the main event to make it last longer.

When we took our places, Charlene demonstrated the proper technique for aiming a hard cock at the wall, pointing out the oil and hair rinse for those wanting to use them. Then, when everyone took their positions, she said, "Get set. Go."

While I worked on Paul, I observed the other girls' techniques, finding that they all knew how to work their magic hands. I heard good natured joking, words of affection, expressions from the girls that they were wasting good semen putting it on the wall. In all, the guys came through, although I doubt that we set any time records. Bringing new people in always created stress. I noticed that Melanie had Tyler in her mouth extracting the remnants from an impressive performance. That girl showed a lot of class and presence among strangers.

When Tyler pulled gently on her arms to stand, he gave her one of his patented first-kiss treatments, saying her name softly as a question. "Melanie?" He nibbled around her face and neck, moving his hands all over her back, around her butt, and then resting one on her breast. Her hands found his face, neck, back, and butt during the prolonged kiss. He knew well how to treat a woman on their first encounter together by whispering nice words as he held her against him. He took her hand, leading her to the arena that Paul and Bill assembled for the first act.

I knew that something unusual was to occur when I saw him nod to Bill and Paul. In an instant, they had her tied to the deck lounge chair that had room enough for two people. Bill whispered something to her, causing a slight pause before she smiled and nodded at him. Tyler brought out a small Nylon bag from which he extracted several objects: A small vibrator that fit on the end of his finger, a feather duster, some clamps, a blindfold, and a gag. He then shook his head and returned the gag to the bag. My acting career was on the line: The gag was in the bag! Did I really say that? He tossed the blindfold to Bill who installed it instantly, removing her lovely almond colored eyes from view.

Paul arranged our chairs so that we could easily see the action and the audience without moving. These hardened sex lovers sat in silence. Tyler said, "Before I'm through with you, you'll wish you were back in the maintenance shed."

Her voice showed great concern. "But, you said you'd be gentle with me."

"That should tell you how much to trust a man." He took the feather duster to begin his performance; that was a new trick he learned somewhere. He started on the soles of her feet, causing her to gasp. He said, "I'll try to be gentler."

"Oh, god, no."

He stroked her feet again before he moved up her legs, to the back of her calves and knees, making sure to have just the tips of the feathers touching her skin. We all sat close enough to see the goose bumps come out as he rotated the feathers across her thighs to the sensitive skin just south of her pussy. His gentle strokes with the feathers started her squirming and uttering incomprehensible words, most of which contained horrible threats. I looked around to see all four unoccupied cocks standing tall; I'll bet they would soon leak.

When he reached her crotch, he moved the handle in a circular motion causing the feathers to spin against her. Her voice response went up several decibels as she tried to capture the feathers between her legs to no avail. Her ankles were firmly tied apart. He moved to her shapely, slightly convex belly rotating the feathers in the hollows between her hip bones and her pubic mound. I think he knew that she couldn't take much of that and moved the feathers to her breasts where he painted each square millimeter with the softest strokes imaginable.

In addition to the spectators' one-eyed monsters standing at attention, the girls clearly enjoyed the action. When he finished each of her breasts, she sighed in disappointment; she was on edge. Tyler applied the little humming vibrator mounted on the end of his finger alternately to her nipples causing her first violent orgasm. The other girls seemed to buzz with her.

He let her rest for just a minute and then began writing his name on her belly going from one side to the other practicing penmanship with each stroke getting closer to her pussy. We all knew what was coming next when he drew the quiet pleasure stick across her clit and then circled it up and down her vulva, crisscrossing her swollen open labia. Melanie got verbal. "No, Tyler, I can't take any more." Her hips were now trying to capture the little hummer and get it inserted. She came again and he moved his finger away, putting it back within thirty seconds to drive her crazy once more. He laid beside her, kissing first her nipples and then her mouth, alternating the vibrator between nipples and pussy.

Suddenly she cried out, "Jefferson! Jefferson! I can't go any more."

Tyler stopped as Bill and Paul removed the blindfold, untied her, and then Tyler pulled her to him in a massive bear hug with his totally hard cock against her belly. They laid together for a time in that full body clutch after she stretched her arms to relieve her sore muscles. He ran his hands all over in strokes not light enough to tickle as he whispered to her. She whispered back to him between deep kisses, but we couldn't hear. Gradually, he rolled over until she covered him and then she pushed her hips down until we could see her objective pointing toward home. While locked in a dramatic kiss, I saw his hand reach under the mattress, withdraw a condom, and wiggle around as he installed it. He said, "Now." She inserted him fully, pushing back slightly to make the kissing angle better, and began her hip movements.

Her first audible statement came out, "Oh, god, Tyler, that's good — you're good — I'm almost there again." That was followed by monosyllables expressing pleasure finally ending in loud gasps. After a minute he asked, "One more time?"

She sat in the horsy position on his hips gradually increasing the vigor of her movements as both of his hands massaged her breasts. He said, "Just like that. Melanie, just like that." He followed with the sounds now familiar to me — sort of ugh ugh ugh — just before he made serious upward thrusts and I knew he filled the condom at that moment. They stopped and held each other. Several minutes later, he asked, "Would like me to wash you?"

She stood unsteadily, speaking softly, "Yeah. That would be nice." He stood and held the wet condom on his limp cock until he deposited it in the trash.

While they played in the shower, we agreed that their performance brought intense pleasure to the audience as well as themselves. Bill said, "Well, that should probably have been the last act. I don't have a script that good. I wonder where he got the idea." He chuckled, "She held out longer than I thought she would before she said 'Jefferson.'"

When the top performers came back, she had her arms around his waist while he supported her. She smiled warmly at us and said, "Well, I hope you enjoyed the show. I had no idea what he was going to do to me. If he had been any gentler with that feather thing, I would now be choking him to death."

Bill stood with his cock pointing at four o'clock and held his hand to Sherree who willingly went with him. He made out with her in the normal way until he could tell that she slowly began to respond to his touches. Wine works on inhibitions, but getting into the group setting presents more obstacles to overcome. He continued until we could tell that she started to enjoy his seduction program. I think he made a judgment that for her first time, he shouldn't do anything as wild as Tyler, even if he could think it up.

He worked her breasts for a time, licked her nipples, and moved down to the main gate. He showed good judgment in taking his time licking her until she started moans while thrusting her hips against his mouth. He made sure that she had enough before moving back to her mouth. He found the condom stash and soon had himself covered and in position to join her. He whispered loud enough for the rest of us to hear, "Help me find the place to put it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.