Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

Mom drove us to the ice cream store where we found a booth with privacy. She said, "What we talk about is just between us right now. We'll tell the others after I've done my homework. Basically, my plan is to McDonald-ize the Dial-A-Meal Corporation. If they don't agree to my plan, if I think it's right, I will seek financing and go into competition with them."

I must have looked completely lost. She laughed. "Okay, now Dial-A-Meal pays regular wages and benefits to the sales staff, except in this tryout you have going. McDonald's pays minimum wage mostly to young people who are covered under their parents' benefits. Basically, parents subsidize the fast food industry and, amazingly, are their best customers.

"So, if we develop good personnel selection systems and excellent training, we can staff our territories with students just like the big fast food people do and that will enable us to lower our prices." She savored a large bite of her treat and then continued. "You have proved that it can be done. What I need to do is figure out how it can be scaled up for a nationwide business plan."

I was bewildered and had no idea if Mom knew all that she was talking about. I knew she was good in some areas of advertising and some areas of marketing, but that seemed to be only a part of it. I asked, "You know how to do all that?"

"Oh, no. I am fairly aware of my own ignorance and know some people who can fill in the blanks. I can put together a good proposal and business plan with their help. This is the best challenge ever that's come along for me."

I said, "I'm overwhelmed and I don't know what to say."

She looked thoughtful. "If I were really good, I'd figure out how to sell our service for food stamps. One major health problem in this country is that people who qualify for food stamps are often obese. So, if we could figure out how to get the National Institutes of Health or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention involved, we could improve nutrition for those food stamp users."

I felt totally left behind. "How did you learn to think about problems like that?"

"Oh, school, reading the literature, learning about marketing and serving different populations. I did some work for a large HMO some time ago and learned many of the country's health problems then."

I still felt dizzy listening to her. "I hope I can think like that when I grow up. Right now, it's all I can do to make a few sales to well selected prospects.'

She held my hand. "You'll learn. I had some courses in systems thinking that required us to look at a problem from many sides. In some European countries, they teach systems classes in high school. I'll get you a book, but sometimes it just takes time and experience." She smiled and said, "Now, enough business for tonight. I suppose that you noticed that I rather enjoyed Tyler's attention."

"Actually I did. I believe I heard expressions of joy."

"There was this movie not long ago called A Perfect Storm in which all the world's weather elements came together to cause havoc in the Atlantic. Tyler served as my personal perfect storm. I came home from the program feeling lonely and unwanted. I needed some hot guy to hit on me to see if I could be properly seduced. All I can say is that he was in the right place at the right time pushing me and flattering me with his blarney."

I laughed at her. "Well, I kind of like his blarney. I felt elated when you let him hit on you, but I was afraid you would back out before anything happened."

"I made myself wait. First, because of his age. Second, because he was your boyfriend. Third, I wanted him to take me without being verbally invited. I mean, if he couldn't smell it, he shouldn't have it."

We both had a good laugh at that. "I wish I had a video of his taking you that first time. We could watch it together and enjoy ourselves."

"Maybe we'll make one some night. When we all sleep together with our arms around him, I feel peaceful and contented. I mean, he's not God's gift to women, but he has that quality of making me feel safe. Here I am near forty and find myself loving to sleep with a seventeen year old guy."

I teased her. "In the future, you are not 'near forty.' You are over thirty."

"Thank you. I'll remember that line. Maybe I can say that I'm almost eligible to be President."

"Will you be comfortable enjoying Bill and Paul?"

"Not in the swinging sense, but if they moved on me like Tyler and made me buzz inside, I wouldn't rule either of them out."

I said, "You know, we have a rotation. We try to time our periods so that most of us are available at any one time. Periods don't bother Tyler, but I haven't fucked the other guys during the red tide."

She sat silently for a while and then had a puzzled look on her face. "I didn't plan well and I had to buy a morning after pill today. I stopped contraceptive pills when I got fat and had no need for them." She thought for a minute. "I don't know the right way to ask you this, but did you frolic with your Dad?"

"Of course you can know. You're a member of the group needing to have your card punched by the other two guys. To answer your question, it took me a lot more time and effort to seduce him than it did Charlene. I think if we lived alone, he might get over his reluctance more quickly, but I do get a turn occasionally. Does that bother you?"

"Society would have me say it did and maybe it does, but I could do nothing to prevent it and you obviously pursued him."

"I must have read thirty stories about, as they call it, 'daddies and daughters.' Most of them are pretty awful, dealing with little girls, but I found some that reflected my desires. Some girls were basically forced by their fathers or brothers. Some made clear efforts to have sex with their dads and I was one of those. After I knew about sex, I had this longing for him that was finally realized. Maybe I was jealous of Charlene. I don't know.

"I doubt that you've had any problems seducing your targets in the past and I have had more offers than I wanted, but it became a matter of personal pride to get him. I couldn't stand it that he refused me."

She laughed. "I never knew him to refuse you anything and certainly nothing that came without a dollar price."

I giggled. "Mom! That's not nice, but it might be true."

"Maybe we should go home and cuddle. This conversation makes me a little needy."

"Tyler's uncertain. When you feel like it, tell him how you feel. That will make him quite happy."

"You're right. It's unfair of me not to stroke him since he's thrilled me." She paused. "Uh, did Charlene tell you her plan for you?"

"A Long time ago, she wanted me to go with her to modeling class so that we could both go off and be famous."

"She's going to be a big-time model. I know it. Then, she's going to have you come visit and get you some auditions by using her connections. With her help, you will get to be a pricey model, sharing her expensive apartment in New York or LA."

I felt somewhat shocked to know that she had planned that far ahead. I know that we'd talked about all those possibilities at one time or other, but it hadn't been made into a plan. I simply asked, "Will all that happen?"

"I'll bet a dollar on Charlene's success. I don't know if that's something you'd like or not."

"You're a cheapskate, too. All my friends tell me that betting a penny or a quarter isn't betting at all. Anyway, I don't know. I haven't taken the modeling issue seriously. What do you think?"

"I think that if you wanted to, you could become a specialty model, perhaps not a cover girl like she will be. I think you'd do wonders and make a lot of money modeling WalMart jeans or maybe some house brands. The variety of deals out there is too great to comprehend. You can do it if you want to."

I suppose fear came over me. "Well, it's a good thing that I have plenty of time to decide whether I want to become a world famous model. This summer, I'm going to one of her motivation and confidence building courses, not to modeling school."

"That course will be good for you. It changed her life. I could see and tell the difference when she came home from practicing all those new skills."

"I'm going to miss her when she goes and I suppose your guess is that she will."

She said, "I'm fairly confident that she has what it takes. She might not make the top ten, or maybe not be a cover girl, but I think she will do very well."

As we drove home, I thought and worried about what would happen next if Charlene — or charly — went modeling and did as well as Mom expected. I loved her and the idea of not having any more of her wonderful breakfasts or feeling her breasts against mine at night made me sad. First, Deborah left just as I was getting to know her well, and now Charlene; perhaps Amanda would have to go, too. It hit me hard that there was the possibility that Mom would also leave, depending what Dad did.

"Destiny? Destiny, where are you?"

"I guess I was worrying about all these people leaving right after we made such a nice life together." I suppose my tears welled up. "I don't know what you're going to do either."

"I see what you mean. We'll talk when we get home since I don't know either."

We went up to bed to find Tyler already asleep, since it was later than usual. Mom put her butt next to him and cuddled me in her spoon. She spoke softly, "I know that I haven't done well as a mother and I didn't think you'd need me after all my problems. One way or another, we'll work out some stability for you. I don't know what Daniel plans and I did tell him that I was leaving. Maybe I should have asked for just a leave of absence."

I giggled at her last remark, feeling her hug me and then she giggled, too. She kissed my cheek and said, "Night, Baby. Let's try to sleep."

My tears ran down my cheek for a while, that being the last thing I remembered until morning. When the alarm went off, she was gone and I was next to Tyler trying to focus on him. He brushed my hair back and said, "Sorry to desert you all last night, but I couldn't stay up any longer.'

My first thought was about him and what I would do if he left right now. I knew that worrying about it was not good, so I kissed him with a full body press and hopped out of bed to go to the bathroom. He raced me to the toilet, so I used the bidet, finding it much to my liking. It takes a while for the warm water to arrive, but that wait is well worth the pleasant feeling of being cleaned and caressed at the same time.

I ate breakfast quietly, realizing that the uncertainty weighed more heavily on my mind than I previously admitted. Mom sat next to me and held my hand for a while as she sipped her coffee. I forced myself to get over it and dress for school. After I kissed her cheek, I went upstairs to finish. Tyler came in to finish dressing and wanted to know what was wrong. I went to his arms and whispered, "Suddenly, I'm not sure who's going to be here with us and I fret."

"Problem with your Mom?"

"Oh, no. We're cool." I poked him. "You sure got her attention."

"She's way hot. My desire for her went directly to my core. That ability to provoke unbridled desire must run in your family because I felt the same about you."

I teased him. "I think you said something like that and recovered to include me at the end of your thought so I wouldn't be upset. I'm delighted that you arouse each other. It's fun to watch. No, fun isn't the right word, It's arousing to see you seduce her."

"It damn sure is a thrill."

"I don't know what she's going to do when Dad returns. If she relocates and has another job, then if he returns to the South Pacific, I don't know how we'd get along if Amanda finds a better job, too." I sniffled. "Tyler, I'm kind of scared."

I think the grim realization hit him. "Yeah, I see what you mean." He sighed. "You'd go with your mother and I'd have to move back home. Tell you what. That would suck."

I teased him again. "No, actually, there would be a lot less sucking going on around here. Let's go." I purposely held up my leg to put on my hose, giving him a glimpse of my lacy panties. Worked every time. By the time I did the second leg, he appeared to be getting hard. Being on a roll, I pointed to the company logo on my blouse and said, "Melanie says that I should have it read in Braille."

He slapped my butt through the tight skirt and said, "Don't even think about it."

Charlene sat in front with me on the way to school. She said, "My parents are still seeking information about the modeling situation. With Deirdre's encouragement, I'm beginning to get excited. Of course, if I get my hopes up, it won't come through."

I had to say it. "Daniel says that whether you get your hopes up or down won't matter as long as you do what's necessary to make it happen. Ask for the order."

She replied, "That's exactly what Melanie did with Bill. She came right out and asked for the order just like Deborah said and she made a sale."

Her analysis was on target. Melanie went up several points in my scorekeeping. Even if she did it on a dare, she still did it. We do it because we're trained to, but she figured it out. I observed both her shoes and her fingernails; Dad's clues to good salespeople. At school, her nails were always well kept with neutral polish and her shoes configured to the latest fashion in trainers. I calculated her score. Fingernails were cheap and fashionable trainers cost a lot of money, which she didn't have.

The Dial-A-Meal group ate together with Melanie joining us for good natured teasing. Charlene seemed in much better spirits, probably because she'd lined up Paul for the prom. We had a good time, but I still worried about the situation with Mom, Dad, and Amanda. Where would Deborah fit in if she wasn't going to be my stepmother?

We did our regular sales afternoon and evening with leads that seemed to be getting better. Charlene and I had improved both in making sales and in making more calls using the new presentation. I think Mom was right in saying that often people simply tolerated the rest of the sales pitch after they'd already decided. Now, about half of those who bought did so before hearing the whole presentation, most of whom had decided even beforehand. I'd think about that.

At home, Mom took me aside and said, "I talked to Daniel today. Let's take our food upstairs on trays." When we sat around her desk with our trays, she continued. "Here's what I think. Daniel wants to open that office in the South Pacific so that his inventory can be much closer to the client. That allows him to close the sale quicker and get paid sooner. He seemed very happy to have me here because he feels guilty that you have been abandoned by your parents."

That brought on my tears because, although I didn't often admit it, I felt that way sometimes. I replied, "I hated it when you left me, which was long before you went to the spa. I didn't understand that Dad would think of staying out there for longer periods. I figured he'd come home after his vacation."

"He will. I don't know how long they can stay or whether Deborah is going back out there with him. That wasn't clear. While they're here, they will stay at Deborah's or I will move to Charlene's room when she moves out."

"Could you stay in this house if they were here?"

"That's a good question. If I'm a member of your group by then, it will be easier. I don't want to give up this life we have or that you have." She thought for a minute. "Who started this swing party anyway?"

She sighed and tossed back her hair not waiting for me to answer. "Every porn site on the Internet has lots of stories about young guys hitting on mature women in their bikinis around the pool, which pool they have contracted to keep clean because her husband is too busy. After the guys apply the sunscreen, the pool cleaners with six pack abs enjoy the benefits of the beautiful, lonely, undersatisfied women who come hundreds of times the first time the guy with an eight-inch dick sticks it in her."

She said all that without any breath. I had read those big dick stories, too, and had to laugh with her. When I could talk again, I said, "Well, with the help of some of Dad's nice Chardonnay, I think Charlene may have taken Tyler in her own hands which started our first contest." I still giggled. "After that, we worked out a kind of rotation to enjoy everyone and then Amanda joined us. We had a happy family."

"Deborah was a member, too?"

"Yes, she brought Paul and then she found Amanda to baby sit us so that Tyler's and Charlene's parents would permit them to live here."

She sniffled, cleared her throat, and said quietly, "You won't be abandoned. Either Daniel or I will be here and maybe both of us, depending. I bought those books by Rimmer and Skinner that I want you to read if you ever have time."

I stood and went to hug her. "Thank you for coming home. I hope you can work out something professionally that doesn't make you move away. I don't want to move yet. You may not like being a mom, but you're good at it and at being my friend."

Her eyes had tears. "I know you had to grow up too fast, but I like having you as my friend, too."

She said, "Well, let's stop crying. I'll take these trays downstairs. Do you think I should bring Tyler?"

I felt this warm rumble inside. "That would be just perfect."

When she returned, she said, "He's going to finish and get ready for bed, then he will be here. We need to do our face washing, too."

Tyler was on his game again taking Mom first while she was leaning over the bathroom counter. He had his arms around her grasping her breasts through her silky top. She pushed back into him and turned her head to kiss and wiggle against him. When he removed her tops and bottoms, I saw his cock sticking straight up seeking a home, then he pushed her over the counter, sinking all the way in at once. I saw her face in the mirror changing expressions as he lunged and withdrew. She came about three times during that episode. He withdrew from her still hard and turned to me. I wanted the bed and led him there where he could ravish me at will. Mom joined us while he speared me repeatedly until we both erupted at nearly the same time.

I liked Mom's idea of getting him to wash me, so I led him to the bidet where he knew exactly what to do. I felt better knowing that our combined juices wouldn't be seeping out all night. We resumed our regular sleep positions where he kissed her first and then me. He said softly, "I don't believe this is happening to me. I mean, I've read stories, but they weren't credible in the telling."

Mom chuckled and said, "I don't believe this is happening to me, either. I've read some of the older woman younger man pieces that seemed true, but I didn't picture myself being in a story like this." She leaned over to kiss me and then Tyler again. "Night, all."

When morning came -- I didn't even resent the alarm — I opened my eyes and then felt a smile come from within. Tyler brought me close and said, "That must have been a nice dream."

"No dream. As you and I both realized last night, our reality far exceeds most dreams our classmates have. Right now, my only worry is missing Charlene too much."

He lay silent for a minute as he brought me closer. "Who will be our leader? She became that without a vote; it just happened that she was good at it. Then, of course, she's great in our parties and that will be a hard act to follow."

I stumbled out of bed and started for the bathroom. Mom was sleeping soundly, looking happy. She must be adjusting to the house or the hours or maybe even to the nightly thrills she's been getting. I let Tyler have the toilet while I used the bidet in full appreciation of why the French couldn't live without them.

On the way to school, Charlene said, "It looks like we're getting closer to a decision about Kay's offer. She checks out as one of the better agents with a good success rate; even one of the Internet sites had positive ratings of her service by other models."

Tyler said, "We're both happy about your success, Fearless Leader, but we're surely going to miss your lovely face around here."

She turned around in the seat and actually stuck her breasts out. "Just my face? Now, my feelings are hurt."

"Well, I could make an inventory of your assets, but that would take more time than we have, so I'll just mention your slippery hands on me and the taste of your pussy when it gets wet."

"That's enough before school. I don't want it to be wet all day."

At lunch, I realized that Charlene had begun to view herself from a different perspective; as if she were no longer a member of the group. She didn't say anything to lead me to that conclusion, it just seemed that her perspective had changed. With only a month left in school, she would be gone if she intended to go with Kay, or someone else of equal stature. I knew we would go to college or somewhere when we graduated, but putting a time and date on her departure made me fret even more.

Charlene also talked warmly to Melanie, drawing her into the group, treating her almost like she was already on the staff. I saw them in private exchanges more than once during our meal. Charlene rarely became devious, she planned the future in such a way that everyone went along with the inevitable without objection. By the end of lunch, even I was thinking about Melanie as one of us and wondered how we would handle the prom night issues. Would Bill bring her to the overnight party?

That night at home, charly spent another hour with Mom — I know Mom wants me to call her Deirdre — it was just easier to call Dad Daniel when he made love to me than it is to use her first name. Hmmm. Charlene came into the bedroom where I was studying. She said softly, "Destiny, I'm so scared. Deirdre just talked for twenty minutes on the phone with Kay and I think they negotiated a deal for me. If my parents take it, it's all going to happen. Deirdre demanded changes in the contract and when Kay granted them on the phone, she was sure of a deal."

I went over to her and held her as she sniffled and tried to get control. That took her a while with my stroking her. I said, "I love you, Charlene, and we'll miss you every day, but this is your chance to be what you want, do what you want, and get out of here."

She snuffled again. "I know. I know. Daniel said..."

"I know, too. Be careful what you plan for, it might just happen."

I knew Mom wouldn't lead her on and she was every bit as honest with Charlene as she was with me; in times past, she'd give Charlene honest opinions about her dress and that wasn't fun. "Want to sleep in here?"

"Yes. Let me go finish my work and I will come back at bedtime. I can't afford any bad grades, especially now."

I explained the situation to Tyler and Mom only to find Tyler too happy to have Mom to himself for a whole night. I wonder when she will branch out and become a full member of the tribe? Charlene came back at bedtime for hugs, kisses, and a chat. One of her fears? That she wouldn't have a relationship with guys or girls as nice as this. I didn't want to say it, but after all that I read on the Internet, I doubted that she could, either. Making love seemed to cheer her up, cuddling me as we settled in after our excitement. She slept easily, but I didn't.

Time flew by until the prom time reminders came up on my PDA, telling me to get ready, to buy whatever I needed, and to schedule the limo. Mom was treating us to livery to and from the prom and an after-prom get together with food. On special nights, Charlene would eat with her parents and I knew that they would want pictures of her with her date.

So, I had to put all that on my tasklist to remind me to think about it all and to make the necessary appointments for Charlene and me at the stylist salon. I synchronized calendars with Tyler and Charlene to keep us all together. I still had that nagging problem about Bill and Melanie on prom night. The rest of us were returning here for an all night party with each of us inviting another couple to join.

One day at lunch, I asked Bill what his thoughts were on the after-prom party with Melanie. We'd have three other couples for the party, thus creating an issue about sleeping arrangements. We wanted to provide a safe place for them to sleep together if they wanted, or to be celibate if that was their choice. We tried to allocate the bedrooms and sleeping spaces in the cabana to provide choices for everyone. Paul would sleep with Charlene and Amanda if she chose, Tyler would be with Mom and me, leaving Bill with Melanie to worry about. I hadn't devoted enough thought to Dylan and Sherree even though I originally thought she had her old date. Charlene had another relationship to figure out.

When I shared my frustration with Charlene, she adopted the position that we could simply ask the girls straight about their intentions. Never one to shirk any task, she told me that she would make the necessary inquiries so that no one would feel crowded. I wondered how she would handle Melanie. All we needed to know was how many beds of the double or single kind that we needed. We had three or four of those blow-up mattresses that could be put almost anywhere, particularly for the celibate. The house was large enough to provide privacy to all the doubles, with the singles separated into a slumber party arrangement.

Next day at lunch, she said to Bill, "You have to take Melanie out on some dates before the prom so that she can make up her mind whether she wants a single or double bed. Then, you have to decide whether you care enough about her to support her choice and if you're going to sleep with Amanda if she chooses to be single. Understand?"

Bill's eyes were glazed by the time she finished. All he could say was, "I see what you mean."

She said, "You have another choice if it's better for her. You can take her for something to eat after the prom and then take her home if that's what she wants. You can then return to our party, although if you like her, there's a risk that she might resent being late dated." She paused. "Yes, she'll know because everyone will be talking about the party and we can't keep them all quiet." She smiled and went on politely. "After hearing all that, Bill, do you understand why you should have asked me?"

She could be eloquent when she chose to spear someone. Bill seemed totally confused when he mumbled, "I understand and it won't happen again." He neither knew that she was leaving town for good when school was out, nor did he know before that moment how much he mattered to her even if he could infer from her oblique approach to telling him. I didn't know for sure until she went to all that trouble to goad him. We have to have a talk about this. I had to plan and replan the evening and then, of course, deal with Bill's broken heart again.

That night, when I laid out the whole situation to Mom, she laughed at first, telling me that I had a real problem. When she saw my disappointed look, she sensed my frustration and hugged me.

"Sometimes, you can't fix everything just right. You have grown so much in the past year that some days, I don't remember your girlhood. Let's see what we can do." With that, we sat on the love seat and tried to work out a way for everyone to have a good time. Every day, I thanked the universe for bringing her back. I just loved having an understanding and capable mother, regardless of her self-evaluation.

Then she said, "Now, we have to talk business. The District Manager wants Amanda to bring you to Atlanta to talk about the reorganized presentations. I volunteered to stand in for you since it is a school day. My God, I would not want to tell corporate that you couldn't come because you were in school."

I replied, "I don't think I can take on one more thing right now."

She thought for a while. "Yes, you could, but not without letting your schoolwork slip — that should be your number one priority because it provides more options in the future. We can all do more than we think we can at first."

I said, "I know. When Amanda brought our PDAs and had us all synchronize them, we were all able to do more and still have leisure time. After she did the golf ball, sand, and water routine, I understood. I support her because all the team members but me need the money."

"That's a good attention getter, filling the vase with water, but what if it leaks? That's a story for another day. I'm going to the corporate meeting because I need the action more than the money. If I wanted to, I could buy a little cottage by the seashore and grow flowers and vegetables, leaving time to paint and write poetry during the day. Maybe we should do that anyway."

"I didn't know you wrote poetry."

"Many things you don't know about me and maybe we can share our lives more. However, I don't know how to write poetry — that was just an expression." She laughed. "I'm a painter, though. When Daniel and I were first married, I painted rooms and the trim very nicely."

I replied, "Painter, huh? I'd like to know more about you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.