Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

On the way to school, I asked him, "What did you say to Mom when she came down to breakfast?"

"I said that I wish she could be a participant rather than a spectator and that I wanted to play that game with her." She turned red, and said, "Thank you, Tyler."

"Good for you. I like it when you crowd her a little. I know it makes her feel good, even though she knows that she should be playing with someone older. I hope you can get her over that hump."

Monday always had more potential customers than any other day and that meant we'd be running around trying to cover them all. Mom was gone when we came in after school to change and go to work. We all quickly dressed and hurried off to the first call. With good scheduling, the prospects would be within a small radius to avoid our wasting time driving all over. Amanda's experience really paid off giving us better schedules.

When we returned home, Mom and Amanda had put out some nice food for us. We were always starved after talking about food for three or four hours. Mom said, "Well, you look good Destiny. Haven't I seen that suit before?"

I must have blushed. "I had it altered; it didn't need much to fit me."

She laughed. "It's okay. Leave it out and I'll try it on. Maybe some of my clothes will fit." She then said, "While you all are eating, I want to show you the new sales presentation."

She sat at the end of the table and went through the book with us. It looked the same. I asked, "What's new about it?"

"I didn't change any of the content, but I rearranged the order so that the customer has a chance to buy before you finish the whole pitch. I organized the book to take advantage of customers buy decisions. Since a sales person has only time, we need to let them buy before we finish the whole pitch if they want to.

"I segmented the customers into groups and tried to put the most compelling reasons to buy at the beginning, based on your analysis of their primary needs. Now, you can ask for the order when you get the right response early instead of talking more. I'd like to think that half of them will buy when you hit their main concern or interest and the rest of the presentation wastes time."

She had our attention. Tyler once told me that it got really old saying the same lines over and over again. Then, I reminded him that real actors sometimes spent years in the same role. Realizing that if he were successful, he'd be saying the same lines repeatedly, he had second thoughts about a career on Broadway. Maybe it was just as well that he didn't suffer continuous disappointments. We asked Mom a couple of questions, but I think she convinced us.

She went on. "If I'm right, you should be able to make about twenty percent more calls than you do now and keep the same success ratio. So, is everyone willing to give it a try?"

She answered more questions and then asked us to rehearse asking for the order much earlier until we had it down. At bedtime, I went to be with Tyler for a while to enjoy him and relax my body with several intense orgasms. Then, I went to see Mom.

We were lying in bed talking about this and that. I asked her how she felt after Tyler kissed her. She said, "What I wanted was to take him to bed right then. I haven't been kissed like that for months and months."

"Do I even need to ask what you did when you went to bed?"

"I had to get new batteries and I'm sure glad that you keep them in the same place." We had a laugh. Then, she propped herself up on an elbow and asked, "Why are you spending your time selling food plans? You don't need the money."

"I spent so much time doing high school student work that I wanted to see if I could do adult work. Since sales is one of the more difficult jobs, I wanted to try my hand. I don't plan to make it a career."

"How much longer are you going to spend learning how?"

"I think I will have learned all I need in the next month. Then, I will have to find something else."

"I feel better. I couldn't imagine your having a drug habit and needing secret money."

"Nothing serious, although we do sniff some weed sometimes."

"I just don't want you to get so stressed that your school work suffers."

"Some days are pretty tough, but I'm keeping up. I could do better, though."

"I'm proud of you Destiny for taking over the house and learning the business. Tomorrow, I will talk to the maid and see what she needs to do. I'm also available to help with anything that you need done. I can't just sit idly by and let others wait on me."

"If you can improve sales by 20%, I think you earned your keep."

"I enjoyed getting back into the scheme of things. I think I can sense some of that same attitude in you."

"Are you happy with us?"

"In my therapy group, the leader made a point of saying that being happy is a choice we make every day. That doesn't mean that bad things won't happen, but until they do, we can decide to be happy. We can deal with adversity better if we have a good attitude. So, to answer your question, I decided to be happy today and it worked out fine."

"You sound so positive and I'm delighted every day that you're home."

She laughed. "Well, home is one of those issues that we have to discuss in depth. I don't know where I am."

"I can't stand the thought of your leaving."

I knew her tears were flowing and I kissed them away. She waited a minute and said softly, "I don't know where I'm going or what I'm going to do. I thought I'd have time at the convent to make a plan, but they so used up the days that I had neither the time nor the computer resources to plan."

"You have plenty of time to plan now instead of working on creating new sales pitches."

"I had to do that. Remember when Tyler said that you had to work up to kissing by starting with one and then increasing the reps? Well, My first professional act was to study the products, the markets, and the statistics and then change the order of presentation. I proved that I can still do good work."

I giggled. "That's an interesting example you used. Did he get his ration today?" I giggled again. "That means that he gets two for today and three for tomorrow all at the same time. He might also want an extra for late payment." I hugged her. "You won't regret it when he makes love to you."

She said, "When? Oh, well, maybe I can make it up to him." Then she looked serious. "Do you talk to Daniel often?"

"Charlene and I talk to him regularly as does Amanda. He gets the story from three perspectives and we don't talk about our conversations except for the instructions that either he or Deborah give."

"When do you think he's coming home?"

"I sent his golf clubs to Bali. They had at least another week on their business trip and then Deborah said he was going to take some time off."

"Tell me about Deborah."

It wasn't a secret, so I told her the whole story about her joining our group and leaving the business to us while she was gone.

"She took a big risk doing that."

"We were scared and uncertain at first, but we kept at it and then expanded our sales force when they brought out the diet products. Right now, we're holding our own against sales targets and are doing much better in the district on the diet plans. Amanda is a good manager and helps us a lot with scheduling and qualifying customers."

"Is Deborah going to live here with Daniel?"

"We try not to have secrets here, so I'll tell you what I think." I then explained the whole process of getting her involved with him and how he seemed to like her. Then, I said, "They're going to start a business to sell microbreweries and other big ticket items that I don't know about yet. They haven't told me." I then teased her. "This is just like the Internet. If you want access to the goodies, you have to join."

"This story just gets more interesting. All of this started when I left and you had to take over? Then, Deborah joined the two of you. You like her?"

"I like her a lot. She's a great person. I'll also give you one important bit of information, but for the internal relationships, I want you to be a part of us. Deborah and Paul have their own house. I think their dad got involved with the professional gamblers and deeded it to them. So, she has a place."

"So, is she going to be your stepmother?"

"I don't know, but if I'm going to have one, I'll take her."

She paused for a whole minute and then asked, "I'm glad for you. It would be bad if you didn't like her. Have you ever read any of the utopia books by Robert Rimmer or B. F. Skinner?"

"No. I've heard of Skinner in class, but I haven't read his book."

"I'll get them. I know you don't have much time, so I'll get a synopsis, too. We have a lot more to talk about and I have planning to do, but I feel good about being here. Oh, by the way, I'm having lunch with Mavis tomorrow. I'm not sure what I can say."

I hugged and kissed her and said, "You are well. I am well. Then, you can tell her anything you trust her to keep. I love you, Mom and I'm glad you're here, too."

"She helped me a lot when you were getting sexually active with Tommy, so I think she knows about you. Have you mentioned your commune here?"

"Commune? I told her that we had jobs and had an adult babysitter. We've talked about other intimacies, so I think she can be trusted."

We cuddled ready to sleep through the night. Yeah, sleep. I had Mom in my spoon sleeping soundly when Tyler snuggled up behind me. What the hell? I felt really good with him there and then we went back to sleep.

The alarm went off and Mom reached for it. She turned over to find me blinking and Tyler with his arms around me trying to wake up. She smiled and then giggled. "I believe that there's a camel living in this house because I see his nose right under the tent." She hugged me and kissed my cheek. Tyler reached over to kiss her, but she withdrew and said, "Not with morning mouth."

We stood at her twin sinks brushing our teeth and hair after Tyler had repaired to our bathroom. She looked at the large counter and said, "I see that all of my cosmetics are still here. Feels like home." Then, she picked up a bottle of perfume and smelled it. She thought for a minute and then said, "Isn't this Charlene's fragrance?"

I must have blushed, but I decided it was time. "Yes. She has a big crush on Dad."

"She's had that crush for years and seemed obvious about it. Poor guy missed the cues."

"I had to coach him before he would make love to her. He capitulated when I pointed out that she was perfectly legal."

"I'm happy for him. She must provide him with lots of fantasies. I guess any man would lust for a centerfold type."

I teased. "You ought to know. We have three lustful males living here. Paul and Bill are waiting for Tyler to break your ice."

After school, we went out to work with our new sales presentation books. When we returned, both Charlene and I had made sales. She said to Mom, "This new sales talk will work out much better. I made one sale after covering the first point. That took only five minutes instead of the usual twenty."

Mom replied, "It's been a challenge. I'll keep working on it. I want to develop a new message for the health food plan. The one they have sounds like a government warning label."

At bedtime, Tyler came in for his good night kiss. He kissed her first standing up and then eased her to the small love seat. His act never changes. Broadway? He turned her to face him and kept it up until she finally pulled back. She touched his face with affection and said, "I can see why Destiny says she can't get enough of you. Then, she kissed him and said, "Good night, Tyler. I appreciate the thrill."

Most guys would have pressed her right then when she was feeling loving, but he kissed her forehead and said, "Believe me, the thrill is two-way. I loved every second."

When we went to bed, Tyler the camel went with us. He didn't try to cuddle Mom, but she obviously didn't mind having him there cuddling me. I was beginning to understand first hand the camel-in-tent metaphor. Although I didn't have to use it on him — he threw open the flap — I think he was playing Mom just right. Why was she hesitating? I wonder why she didn't use her vibrator and then remembered that he hadn't given her time. Tomorrow, I'll tell him that girls need a little time alone before going to bed.

The next night, Amanda called a group meeting of the residents. She began, "Guys, we're doing well. Better than I hoped and much better than the district office expected. I eased into this program without a plan, I just saw what I thought was an opportunity. Here's my problem. I think I want to make a go of this opportunity. The district office wants to meet with me and one of our people tomorrow afternoon to understand how we do what we do."

We gave her applause and a cheer. Mom said, "Well done, girl. Go for it."

"Tomorrow, I want Destiny to go with me to the District Office for a show and tell. It will take an hour to get there, an hour to get home and maybe an hour with the managers. We will demonstrate our sales pitch to them."

She paused and thought for a minute. "This is delicate. Remember when I told you that an expanding company usually tried to promote their existing staff before hiring outsiders? Well, if this meeting goes as I hope it will, I will soon be exposed for having my sales staff be high school students."

We laughed and clapped again. Mom said, "I think I can see where this is going."

She continued, "I know that they will like the presentation. Then, they will want us to go to the corporate office in Atlanta to present there and then to make a swing around to the other district offices. Do you see my problem."

Mom laughed. "What's wrong, Amanda? Don't you think those old guys in Atlanta will appreciate your kiddie sales staff?"

She replied, "I'm not sure what to do? I know that they can perform, but it will create quite a rumble in the other districts for many reasons."

Mom said, "Let's think about this. You take Destiny to the District Office. I will go out with Charlene to learn the ropes. By the time you get invited to corporate and sent around the country, I will be up to speed and will be able to go with you."

"You would do that? I can't pay you."

"Pay my expenses and I will do it. I love to support success. We'll work something out when we see if they like what we're doing."

"They won't have any problem paying expenses, but I have to invent a cover for you."

"Your cover is that I'm trying to be your agency and am speculating time to see if I can get a contract. They might buy that. I can easily pay my own expenses, but it would send the wrong message. If I can get to make the presentation at Corporate, I might just get a contract. Wouldn't be the first time."

Amanda smiled. "Well, that's the best plan I've heard. Everyone okay with it?"

Tyler said, "I'm relieved. First, we can put on a good act, but we can't make ourselves older. It's hard enough faking it for the customers. Second, I can't go around the country until school is out and that would be a lame excuse to a growing business."

The others, including me, were also relieved that Mom would take over until a better plan could be worked out.

Amanda said, "Well, I will call Deborah and talk to her. She will be scared and shocked that we've built up her business the way we have. All she expected was that you, Charlene, Tyler, and Paul could hold the fort until she returned. She has to approve the plan. Unfortunately, she doesn't know Deirdre."

Mom laughed. "Hmmm. Maybe I'll ask Daniel for a recommendation letter."

Everyone thought that hilarious. I suppose it was the tension in the room.

Amanda said, "I don't know what we'll do if she doesn't approve."

It just came out of my mouth. "Speaking of Daniel, he told me that it was always better to ask forgiveness rather than permission when you were uncertain." I pointed at Tyler, "I can tell you from personal experience that it worked for me."

That brought a large laugh. Mom said, "Yes, it worked for her many times when it shouldn't have. Okay, what's the downside? If it doesn't work, Amanda gets fired from a job she doesn't yet have, unless they forgive her and give her the job that she doesn't have. The rest of you are safe since you're the only sales people they have in this territory."

Charlene said, "Well, Deborah will have her feathers ruffled, but she doesn't seem like the vindictive type."

Amanda said, "There's no such place where life is risk-free. I'm going with Plan A if Deirdre is willing."

Mom said, "I'll make your PowerPoint for Destiny to use. We can refine it after you hear their questions. By the time they pick it to pieces, it will work at Corporate. I am very excited about getting back into the real world."

We all acted happy to hear about potential success that we might have had a hand in making. Old quiet Bill said, "I think this is the most exciting activity that I've ever been a part of."

Mom said, "Well, we have a plan. Now, when we go to District, Amanda, we need to secure your override commission on these sales. They might not agree with the whole plan, but they should buy that idea."

The plan required us to leave after school, arrive at the D.O. around five, make the presentation, and return home, probably by nine. Mom helped me look professional with my suit and put my hair up. She found some old glasses that fit me and didn't distort my vision much. She said I looked older and quite professional. She loaned me her leather case for my laptop, sending me out the door with a reminder to relax.

The District Office was in one of those office parks, well on the other side of town, slow to get to in traffic. We arrived with no problem and were greeted warmly by the District Manager who showed us to a large conference room. He knew Amanda and I'm sure he thought I came along to drive or carry her bag. His assistant brought us drinks while I started to set up the computer. One of the others came over and said, "We have a computer hooked up. Can you give me your file on a disc or a jump drive?"

That was easy enough and it permitted me to use the remote mouse to advance the slides. The manager opened the meeting with a brief description of why they were there and then reminded everyone that our territory had done quite well in the last period. He wanted to know why.

Amanda summarized her plan without mentioning the ages of the sales staff. She impressed me with her manner and the cool way that she injected humor into the introduction. Then, she said, "I brought Destiny, one of our best sales staff. She will tell you what she knows."

Of course, I'd been in a lot of plays and actors with my experience didn't get stage fright. Unfortunately, high school juniors making presentations to important members of the company do suffer. However, I took deep breaths and started. After the first few minutes, my voice returned to normal as I relaxed. Mom's notes on the slides provided the whys behind the whats and I had rehearsed enough to make it sound adequate.

The first man to speak said, "You have the presentation slides out of order."

I couldn't have scripted it better. "No, we rearranged the order according to the ranked buy-decision points. This order works better because we get orders now without having to go through the whole pitch. Sometimes saves as much as fifteen minutes a call."

The room burst into spontaneous conversation. Amanda winked at me and nodded, signaling me to wait. After a while, the boss told me to continue. The last two slides dealt with the rearranging of the health food line presentation and that would be ready next week.

Someone asked, "Who said you could rearrange the presentation? That comes from Corporate."

Amanda used a line that I later learned was a lot of crap, but she got away with it. "We took the basic ideas and adapted them to our local market." She paused. "It's worked well for us."

The District Manager said, "Yes, it's worked well for them."

They were impressed that we'd hired pizza deliverers who knew the territory well. We emphasized the qualifications of the new sales staff avoiding their ages. After another hour of conversation, Amanda went with the District Manager and left me with the people remaining in the room.

One asked, "Where did you get the idea for rearranging the presentation?"

"We have a colleague with a lot of experience in marketing and product development. She undertook to do it as a sample of her work. I think she would like to have a contract with corporate."

One of the others asked, "How old are you?"

Mom prepared me for that one. I winked at him and said, "I'm legal to work, but you're not supposed to ask me that."

He replied, "Okay, but that means that you're pretty young."

Good old Mom. "Yes, but I'll tell you that I've aged years trying to learn how to sell our products. Some days, I can't sell anything." She told me that all sales reps have days like that. They laughed until one said. "Yes, I've been on that street."

Soon, Amanda came back and said we were free to go. The staff thanked us, genuinely happy to have heard our side of the story. Even those who asked difficult questions complimented us on the show. On the way home, Amanda said, "That went better than I'd hoped. He doesn't know what to do about Deborah and me, but he said that if necessary, he would find me a new territory. He agreed to pay me the override." She laughed. "I've had a great day."

We talked about the implications of her new territory until it saddened me. I said, "I don't want you to go. I like you a lot and so does everyone else. Even Mom is impressed with you."

"I like you guys, too and I have no need to move except for Deborah. We'll see how that works out." She was quiet for a while and then she said, "If Deborah hadn't already picked you guys, I don't how I would go about finding new people. She lucked into really good folks."

"You mean, if you went to a new territory?"

"Yes. I'd be afraid unless I had some leads."

"That sounds like a topic for a group meeting because I don't know."

I called on the cell phone and told Mom how everything went so she could break the news to the others. That way, we wouldn't have to do that when we arrived. They saved us nice plates of food with wine and sat around while we described the meeting.

Tyler asked, "Did you have stage fright?"

"On the way over, I figured that if I did well, it would mean more money for all of us. If I did poorly, it wouldn't be so good. That made me nervous. It took a minute or two for my voice to settle and then I did fine."

Amanda said, "The District Manager complimented her publicly. I know he didn't do it to make her feel good. It was true."

Amanda gave Mom all the questions and comments she collected during the meeting. After she looked the questions over, she said, "These are readily addressed. I'll do it tomorrow." Then, she said, "Charlene took me on her calls today and I must tell you, she has become an accomplished peddler. I'll have to practice and study the pricing options, but I think I can learn how and go out on my own."

Charlene said, "I'm going to quote Deborah. Being good looking helps. You should have seen these two guys lusting for her. I think she could have sold them the Brooklyn Bridge."

Mom beamed with the compliment. I guess she wasn't yet used to the leers and regular compliments she was receiving now, considering how bad her life had been last year. She replied, "I know it isn't PC to say so, but it does help. I have no doubt that I got some breaks back then because of my shape."

Tyler stage whispered, "You will again."

I really didn't know and didn't much care if the others knew Tyler slept with Mom and me. She was still resisting his charms when I knew that she wanted to get laid in the worst way. Maybe she couldn't think of herself lusting for a high school student, even though he was a male hunk, over six feet tall, and well built. When we were alone, I asked, "Do you know why you can't let yourself go with Tyler? He seems to tempt you."

She rambled. "He tempts me every day. I guess it's the age thing or maybe I'm supposed to be the responsible parent or maybe I don't want the others to know." She shrugged. "I chastise myself for being standoffish. He's no dummy and knows that I lust for him. It would be so simple to go ahead with it. It isn't that I'm saving myself for anyone."

I kissed her cheek. "You're a keg of dynamite ready to explode. I want to watch when you go off. I would love to see you making love with Tyler."

She kind of giggled. "Well, after the exhibition I saw the other night, I can see why. That scene was the sexiest I have ever seen, even on video. I tried to imagine myself there being watched and found that thought exciting. I guess I have to be private first and then work up to the porn show."

"We have a rule in the group. 'Don't do anything you don't want to do.'"

"So, now, you have Destiny's commune with a swinger's creed, supported by income from private enterprise?"

"More wonderful things have happened to me in the last three months than I could even imagine. Deborah threw a match into what was already a fire trying to happen. Since then, I have had a ball. The thrill today of making that scary presentation really cranked up my adrenalin."

"I think I can say the same about the same time period, although I didn't like the regimen while I was away. I brought it on myself and I have to work out of it. Coming home, if this is home, was a shock when I first encountered the nude party in the spa."

"As you might guess, we didn't expect you. I'm thrilled that you went along with us. I like having you here." I took her face in my hands. "Yes, this is home." I kissed her quickly. "Would you like to have some private time with your plastic magic wand?"

"Maybe. Look, if he comes in here to kiss me, would you do a quick errand to your bathroom or email? Maybe I should join the group."

"Of course. I hope you do."

Just then, Tyler came in, expecting to find us in bed. He started to leave and I said, "No, come on in. We were getting ready to retire. No need to sneak."

Aha, I made him think. Mom was in the bathroom by the sink doing teeth or whatever. Tyler dropped his pants and went immediately behind her. He kissed her shoulders and neck. She bent her head over either to get it away from him or to give him a larger target. He continued to kiss all around the back of her neck and hold her around the waist. Ever so slowly, she turned her head around with her mouth open to find his. Seduction played out before my eyes in slow motion. He knew. Something in her eyes or smile told him, but he knew she was his for the taking. My pussy swelled and leaked instantly.

Then, I heard it. Soft, slow and incredibly sexy. "Deirdre?" He kissed her then, pulling her body close all the way to her knees. I saw him move away from the kiss and then start whispering. I couldn't hear what he said, but it seemed that with each phrase she hugged him tighter, showing a broad smile after his every mutter. I knew what effect that had on her and what it had done to me; turning me to jello in two minutes. Kissing her with her breasts spread across his chest brought him to attention quickly

I was supposed to go and leave them be. I told her I would go. She asked me to do email. She had her arms around his neck and her body glued to his. Email? Wash my face? They kissed and did not pause. Email. Email. Somehow my finger found my aching clit fast emerging from my puffing pussy and I had to stroke it to make it all better.

Time passed and then I saw him reach for her gown to remove it. Hold your arms up, Mom. She didn't and shook her head. He continued kissing her face and mouth, tugging gently until she gazed at him intensely and then slowly raised her arms. When her breasts fell free, he had his mouth on a nipple in a second as his hands molded one of them to his liking. You said you would let them have privacy. At this rate, I would go off before they did, so I took a pillow for my face just in case.

With his mouth on her breast, he put the other around her and lifted her effortlessly to the wide counter, standing between her legs which she quickly wrapped around him. He twisted around awkwardly to lick her nipple and then her belly. He fell to his knees and put his face in paradise. When she moaned loudly, I put my face in the pillow and exploded. After I returned to life, his head was still in place with one of her hands on the back of it pulling it to her and the other squeezing her breast. You've had your quick come, now give them their privacy.

I guess you would call it a squeal. That continuing sound that came out of her mouth when he brought her to the pinnacle and pushed her over quickly. No teasing here. He stood and then shoved his cock all the way in fiercely, causing her to gasp for breath once more. He pulled her to him tightly, made three full thrusts with her against the counter, and then lifted her, still coupled, to bring to the bed where I was enjoying myself. He sat and then fell backwards with her on top, giving her free rein on the next steps. She knew exactly what to do, galloping in the gratification steeplechase across all of England.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.