Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

After starting the picnic with the company video, Amanda paired us with our trainees for a few minutes to go over the daily checklist. Tyler picked the girl named Sherree, the one with the best figure, and took her to the outside table. Why not? I took the male named Dylan to sit on adjoining chaise lounges. Bill and Charlene picked the other two and went inside to find a place to work.

Dylan stood about six feet, looked strong, smiled a lot, and was in my class. In our interviews, I noticed that he talked easily with no apparent difficulty expressing himself. We exchanged some trivial pleasantries about school before I showed the checklist and gave him a copy.

I smiled at him and said, "Go over it and ask any questions."

We hadn't put on our swimsuits, so I was wearing modest shorts and a top with straps. Nothing revealing at all. He looked up from the paper several times until it became obvious that he was looking at me like guys look at girls. I winked at him and pointed to the page. After a couple of minutes, he began asking intelligent questions allowing us to move the center of attention away from my body to the checklist. I explained how I would demonstrate to how him how to make the sales presentation and then when he started taking over, I would give him a rating on how well he did.

He smiled and said, "Just like in school?"

"Not quite. It is possible to do it wrong and still make a sale. You will pick that up after you've made a few calls."

He seemed satisfied with our session and had a better understanding of the checklist. Then, I gave him the presentation materials and asked him to read the script, think about it, and then give me a sales pitch. It made him uncomfortable to try it out, but I encouraged him to do it. The first time through came across rough and he left out a couple of points. I praised him for everything he did right and asked him to review the checklist and script and then do it again.

His first question was, "What did I do wrong?"

My mentor and my Dad both warned me that in tutoring, try to praise the good work before saying anything at all about the errors. As they became more competent, I could then mention the errors.

"Here's what you did right." I listed five of the most important points and told him he did well on those. "Think about the whole script and then take it one step at a time. It's okay to look at the book and point to the various plans as you explain them."

The second time through, he improved considerably, which allowed me to mention two new good points along with the others that he seemed to do well. Amanda came around and said that we had worked them hard enough for today and that it was time to have our party.

Dylan stood up and looked around at our large house. Then, he said, "Destiny, your parents must be very well off. Why are you selling food plans?"

I laughed. "Yes, they are. My folks wanted me to learn how to work in the world to give me a better understanding of life. Every job I had taught me more about life." Then, I remembered Henry Ford, "I also do it because I think I can and I just have to find out." I'm not sure he quite understood and I didn't always, but he smiled.

He held out his hand to help me up as he looked me over. Then, he said, "I'm sorry. I can't help looking at you."

"You'll have to practice that, too, while we're in public. Here at home, you can look all you like."

"Can you date Tyler and still work here?"

"When we have our group meeting at the table, ask Amanda. She has good thoughts." I had to say it. "Of course, when you put on your bathing suit, I can look at you, too." Then I ogled him up and down.

We had a good time with the newbies and the old folks felt so cool being in charge. When we finished our meal, I thought they would all succeed in the program.

Amanda said, "Go get your suits. We trade off being in the hot tub and the pool, since we can't all get into the tub at once." There was a short frenzy as we cleaned up the table and scattered to dress or undress as the case may be.

Charlene and I went to my room to have our private chat and evaluation. She thought her guy would make it fine with more practice. I told her about Dylan. She laughed and said, "I hate it when they ogle me. I hate it more when they ignore me. There were times when I thought of doing bodily harm to Daniel for being distant." Then she said, "Based on what you know now, will they make it?"

"Not so long ago, we struggled with Deborah, who knows much more about selling and training than we do. We learned what we needed to know to get by and we'll get better. Otherwise, I don't think Deborah would have gone with Dad."

"Don't even mention what that bitch out there in the Pacific is doing with my lover."

"To answer your question, I have to think they'll do well. We have to pay attention and make sure we give them what they need to know." I kissed her. "That's from Daniel. Now, put on your conservative suit and let's go make them feel welcome."

The picnic and party came off successfully with the new folks fitting in and having a nice time. We traded off sitting in the pool and swimming. I watched Tyler ogle Sherree and could only imagine what thoughts were going through his loins. This group would be dangerous left to their own to sort it out. We'd better keep everyone clothed most of the time before our lives became any more complicated. We were here to sell food plans before thinking about any other personal selling we might want to do. Before Tyler, Paul, and Bill, I would gladly have dated Dylan but he didn't ask.

The week went quickly because we were constantly busy with school, doing our evening sales calls, finishing homework, and trying to keep up with personal and household maintenance. I barely found time with Charlene to shave our legs and bikini lines. We rarely had time to bathe together since Tyler took over washing my hair as he teased me in the shower. Going to the mall didn't fit into our daily plans except occasionally on Sunday.

We all looked forward to the weekend and our ritual fuck-fest. By now, everyone was easy with it, Amanda always joined, although I wondered if she'd ever thought of getting someone her age to be serious. I'd mention that during one of our talks.

In the tub Friday night, we debriefed the week's activities and felt good that our performance was gradually improving, augmented by the sales being made by the new group. I asked, "Do you think it would ever be safe to bring the new guys into our weekend activities?"

Charlene piped in, "Oh, who do you have the hots for, Destiny?"

I stood up and took Tyler's hand to pull him up. He was, as always fully erect with water dripping off his cock and scrotum. As I caressed him, I said, "Just Tyler." Then, I kissed him rolling my wet breasts across his chest and thrusting my hips at him. When I turned him around to grab his cock and tease him, I saw a woman standing there close, quietly watching.

She wore tight jeans, a snug fitting blouse, heels, and her hair fluffed out and down to her shoulders. As she approached the tub, even in the dim light, I could see that she looked even better than I remembered. She smiled brightly and said, "Hello, Destiny. Hi, Charlene, and I think you must be Tyler."

I was horribly embarrassed, Tyler deflated instantly, and the joyful noise stopped.

I screamed, "Mom! Mom!" Breathe deeply. Pause. Introduce. After a few breaths, "Mom, this is Amanda, Paul, and Bill. Guys, this is my mother, Deirdre, or De De if you prefer."

They were all petrified, having no idea what to expect. Each managed to mumble a stuttered hello. Amanda stood wiped her hand, and offered it. Mom came closer and took the hand. She said, "I see that you're having a party on this beautiful Friday night." Then, she laughed. "I seem to have worn the wrong outfit. Maybe I should go change." That broke the ice when people giggled.

By then, I had struggled out of the tub, dried myself, and moved quickly to hug her. She looked like her old self and she felt wonderful as I hugged her. She put her arms around me as we stood there rocking and hugging. I was crying and so was she. "I missed you, Mom."

"Me, too, baby. Me, too." Then she looked at the others and said, "Please don't let me interrupt. I have a key and no one answered the bell, so I came in." She hugged me closer and asked, "Can we go inside?"

Still standing there naked, I grabbed my robe, took her by the hand, and led her inside. I looked her over and said, "God, Mom, you look outstanding. Better than your old self."

She laughed and pointed, "You look pretty good yourself, Baby."

I guess she hadn't seen me nude for several months. "Thank you. Have you had anything to eat?"

"I'm starved. They don't serve on the plane and when I landed, I rented a car to drive right over here. I knew Daniel was in the South Pacific, so I thought I'd pack some of my things."

I laid out some of the delicious dinner that we had, heated it in the microwave, and served her a salad.

"Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Yes, thank you. I waited until getting here to have some." She grinned. "That's kind of new isn't it?"

I smiled, poured the wine, and said, "If it's just wine, that's a real change."

She asked, "Who cooked this good food?"

I explained about the meal service, the grocery service, and Amanda's role.

She asked, "Is there a spare bed? Who all is staying here?"

I explained the whole situation and told her that she could sleep in her own bed if she wanted to.

I saw tears in her eyes when she said, "Yes, that would be nice. I'm not fond of institutional accommodations and having a female roommate." She took my hand. "Go out and tell them to continue their party, I'm not going to be a hindrance. I'm sure they're uncomfortable and surprised."

"Certainly surprised."

I went out and poured everyone a fresh glass of wine and said, "Mom wants you to continue the party. Please do. Both of us would be hurt if you did anything else." I took a big sip of wine and said, "She's going to be staying in Dad's room while she packs. I don't know how long it will be."

By the time I was at the back door, I heard them start talking again. Tyler even laughed. I sat while Mom finished her dinner. I looked her over and said, "Your choice of a spa seemed to agree with you. Do you feel okay?"

"Very okay. Wait until you see me on the machines out there tomorrow. You will be shocked. With the diet, the running, the exercise, the meditation, and all the therapy, I feel renovated."

Tyler came in wearing his trunks, went to the wine fridge, selected a bottle and came to the table. He looked her over as he can do, and said, "Deirdre, you are even better looking than Destiny described. I saw some of your older pictures, but they don't do you justice." He seemed perfectly at ease, standing next to her in his suit. No erection, though.

"Thank you. Destiny told me you were a smooth talker and now I see why."

"It's easy to be smooth when you're telling the truth. Sometimes, I have to fudge."

The way he said it, in his amateur dramatic style looking off into the distance, made both of us laugh. I hadn't heard mom laugh any time I could remember.

She smiled warmly, looked in his eyes and then directly at his crotch, and said, "I saw evidence in the hot tub why Destiny might find you..." She paused, " ... interesting."

Tyler met his match. He actually blushed and didn't say a word.

She went on, "Then, you saw me and suddenly lost all ... interest." She looked directly at his hidden cock. "So, I think my estimate of your blarney was on the mark."

So many months had passed since I heard her quick wit and warm teasing. She had Tyler on a stick. Her retort made us all laugh and I couldn't see how Tyler could possibly wiggle out. He was refilling our wine glasses when he saw her rotate her head and shoulders as we all do when they're feeling tight or sore. He put the wine bottle down, walked behind her, and began to massage her neck and shoulders. I knew how good that felt from prior experience. He kept it up for several minutes as she let out little sounds of approval.

She took his hand after a while and said, "You're as good with that as you are with the blarney. Thank you, I feel better. Sit with us a minute."

He sat next to me and said, "I like to do massages, particularly when it is obvious that someone needs a few strokes. I'm here any time."

She smiled and said, "Was it that obvious that I needed strokes?"

Mom was clearly flirting with Tyler and he with her, bringing the tension at the table to a new high. I hadn't seen this side of mom ever; just blatantly teasing my boyfriend.

Tyler responded, "You looked uncomfortable in your neck and shoulders. I, uh, couldn't see the rest of you."

"Ohhh, Destiny, this one is dangerous. Better be careful what you show him."

Tyler said, "Well, you've seen all of me. When will I get a turn?"

She cut her eyes at him. "I'll be in the workout room in the morning with Destiny. Join us?"

"I wouldn't miss that for anything. I always dreamed about a twofer."

Their encounter didn't take more than a minute, but I knew she enjoyed it and Tyler was almost panting. He seemed smitten with only that short exchange.

She replied, "I don't think I can make your dreams come true, but I do appreciate the offer. You made me feel good inside just hearing it."

"I can only dream about making you feel a lot better inside."

I was amused that Tyler had recovered and made Mom feel kind of happy with his obvious proposition. She replied, "We'll work out together and then see if anything works out." She patted his hand. "Now, tell me what's going on here with all these people."

Tyler started telling the story and handed it off to me. After I filled her in on the program and how we went about doing our work, she seemed impressed. After a half hour, we finished the short version. She wanted to know more about Amanda's role and seemed satisfied.

She said, with amusement, "So, the six of you are living together and running a business between your bouts of pleasure. It's the most outrageous arrangement I ever heard." She laughed. This was the third time tonight. "You're damn creative to have thought of it. How nice to mix work and play." She looked at me, frowned, and shook her head.

Tyler said, "Would you like me to bring in your bags?"

"No tips."

"Not even a hug."

"You get a hug."

He brought her bags in. I was surprised to see that she brought home more than she took and pointed at them. She said, "I did have time to do some shopping. They let me out on good behavior and I located the mall."

We all three went up to their bedroom where Tyler deposited the bags. After he put one of them on a luggage rack for her, he held out his arms. She went to his arms where he gave her one of his best. I mean, they're all good, but he gave her special attention. He held her until she pushed away before he kissed her.

She kissed his cheek and said, "Thanks for the hug, the lift, and the offer. You made me feel much better."

She said, "I should go down and bid them good night. God knows, I don't want to break up their nice time. It's been a while for me."

I asked, "Mom, you want to soak a while with me to relax your weary body? We can have it to ourselves."

She agreed and both of us went to the empty tub. I had asked Tyler to retire without me since I wanted to spend more time with her. She found a bikini in her bag and put it on while I admired her body and told her so.

She said, "Nature gave me a great body. I felt guilty as hell when I destroyed it."

We spent time in the tub talking about her recent experience and then went to the shower to wash hair and oil each other.

While I was rubbing and oiling her, I said, "I had a long talk with Dad before he left and asked him to think of me more as a friend than as a daughter to worry about all the time. I think I've earned my keep. I hope we can be friends as well. You said something like that before you left."

She said, "I like your idea. I'm not ready to be a controlling mother. Never was. I depended too much on Mavis when my head was screwed up. So, what do we do as friends?"

"We say what's on our minds and talk. We go places together. You get to know my friends better." I rubbed her shoulders with both hands. "I ask you questions like, when have you been laid."

She laughed. "Well, now. This is a new direction. I'll bet that you've had lots of luck since I have. It's been so long that I don't remember. I think the last time was with Daniel sometime before I went to the convent. I've had only plastic since then."

"We have an ongoing swing party here. We have mini-orgies together all the time which everyone seems to thrive on. You're welcome to become a member."

"You think I could ... oh, I don't know. I should probably find someone my own age. I appreciate your offer."

"Did you like Tyler?"

"I loved it when he flirted with me and put me on the spot. It's been a while since anyone pushed my buttons like that. You sure that you didn't mind? He came on to me strong."

"Actually, it thrilled me a little to be a witness and see him in action. I know instantly when he wants a woman. I've seen him with the others and that works me up something fierce. I'd love to watch you in action."

She cleared her throat. "When he hugged me, I felt more desirable than I have in months. Destiny. You shock me. Are you sure that you could do that?"

"I can if you can."

"Is this something that you do regularly?"

"Sometimes we have threesomes; mostly when someone is having a period. Sometimes we have wild activities by the pool." I then told her about the semen squirting contest.

She said, "Sounds ideal for a bunch of oversexed teens. Everyone clean?"

"We all went to the clinic and have remained faithful to the group since then. Otherwise, we have to use condoms, which is definitely second best."

"This is a little fast for me since I haven't been in the loop for far too long. Let me ponder it after we work out tomorrow. If he's attentive and pushes me a little, maybe I can get enlightened. I'm already outside my comfort zone."

We finished our shower routine, wrapped towels around our heads, and went to her room. I said, "Do you mind if I sleep in here? I haven't seen you in forever."

She hugged me and cried. "Oh, yes. I would welcome that. I'll probably sleep in, but we can talk for a while."

I ran down to kiss Tyler and tell him the sweet feelings I had for him. He wanted to be sure that he hadn't made Mom uncomfortable and I assured him that she was tempted but cautious.

Mom and I talked about her incarceration regimen and then about her plans, which weren't specific. She told me she was living nicely off residuals and investment income from other money she had earned. She asked me if Daniel was a member of the group. I told her that she could know all when she became a member, which she found amusing. I could tell that she was fading, so I turned out the light and kissed her right on the mouth. It took her a second to kiss me back and then we held it for a while.

She said, "That felt nice. I love kissing far too much to go without."

I rolled into her spoon feeling her slippery pajamas against mine. I tried to remember the last time I wore clothes to bed just as I slipped into a comfortable sleep.

Charlene hummed a tune as she worked on the Saturday special breakfast. She kissed me good morning and asked, "Does De De have any favorite breakfast?"

"I think one of your special omelets might just hit the right spot."

"How was she about discovering our nude party last night?"

"Shocked, amused, envious, and considerate in that order. We sat in the tub after you all went upstairs to talk it all through. I invited her to join us just before we went to sleep. I think she might."

She came back quickly, "Do you think she will try to get Daniel back?"

I hugged her and looked into her eyes. "No, love, you're safe on that count. She might enjoy the pleasure of his company, but nothing permanent."

"How will we manage this group when everyone is here?"

"Just like you did last time, fearless leader. You have a group meeting and get it all out on the table, or, I think you said, the bed."

Mom came down in her new workout suit looking stunning and sexy. No doubt about it that she had her shape back showing enough curves and pillows to make any man horny.

I kissed her and asked, "How did you sleep?"

"Not my best night ever, but very well. I'll get used to the change. I sleep a lot better since I have been working out so much." She went over to Charlene and asked if she could be of help.

Charlene said, "Later, perhaps. I'm making you a welcome home omelet with trimmings while Destiny cuts and serves the fruit. The toast will be ready shortly."

Mom was certainly never served a breakfast that was made by someone outside the family in her own kitchen. I could see her watch Charlene carefully with a strange look on her face.

I put my arm around her and whispered, "Special breakfasts are one of Charlene's trademarks. If she doesn't do it, she feels funny all day. Enjoy. Your turn will come."

She laughed. "Who decides whose turn it is?"

"Charlene."

We watched as Charlene put omelets for the others carefully in aluminum wrap and put them in the warming oven. They would be nice and hot when people came to eat.

After eating a few bites, Mom said, "Well, Charlene, thank you. This is outstanding."

Then the three of us sat around and talked about school, life in general, college, and girl stuff for an hour. Others began to drift in and make their plates. Mom went immediately to make a fresh pot of coffee, finding filters and the right kind of coffee in their proper places. That's one thing Charlene and I hadn't changed because the grocery service put everything where we had it before. Tyler came in on cue, just as Mom was leaning over putting water in the coffeemaker.

"My God, De De, you look good enough to — uhh — I mean, amazing this morning." He kissed the back of her neck.

She turned around smiling and asked, "Are you going to work out before or after you eat?"

"If you and Destiny are ready, I'll go now." He came to kiss me. Then, he kissed Charlene. She held his head as she gave him a big one. "I'm sure Charlene will keep it warm for me."

In the workout room, Mom and I stretched on the floor pads. Okay, I suppose we added a movement or two just to keep him interested. Watching two nicely shaped women writhe and stretch on the floor mats visibly turned him on. Mom just winked and smiled.

I noticed that she was up twenty or thirty pounds on each of her upper body settings and at least fifty pounds on her leg presses. Her outfit comprised skin tight briefs and a new style workout top that formed her breasts rather than flattening them. It would be great for working out but not good at all for jogging. Watching large breasts bounce out of control isn't my idea of beauty or sexy. If she balanced correctly at the right speed, she could do the elliptical without too much boob bounce. Tyler watched her butt move constantly. I think he lost count of his reps three times at least.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.