Destiny - Cover

Destiny

Copyright© 2009 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Charlene seduced my Dad and I was jealous. Just a little. Mom was gone to rehab and I had to do more to organize and to fill in. Dad got a new female business partner and went to the South Pacific. Now, Charlene and I had to bring a sad Amanda, our "babysitter," into the group of boys and girls that worked and played together. We all enjoyed games in the hot tub and the shower. Amanda was revived.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Spanking   Slow  

I was jogging in the park one morning sweating in my nice new outfit on a lovely sunny day. The trail led through the forest which presented a variety of wonderful smells like pine and some floral scent I couldn't identify but I loved it. Suddenly, I noticed a guy running along beside me. I almost panicked before he smiled and asked, "Are you Destiny?"

What a relief. Maybe my heart missed a beat and I'm sure that my look of surprise gave me away. I managed to gasp, "Yes, and you're Tommy."

"Okay if I run with you?"

How would you like to win the lottery?

We ran together as he slowed his normal pace to fit mine. "You keep up a good pace, Destiny."

"I'm not going to race." We had a nice talk about fitness that lasted for the entire run. I knew he was a hot senior — two years older than I -- and I found myself very pleasantly surprised at how quickly I liked his gentle manner. He even laughed at my witty remarks...

As we walked to the water fountain, he asked, "What do you do after you run?"

"I go home, do my workout, rinse off, and have a swim. When I have recovered, I usually get something to eat." That's more than he wanted to know.

After more talking, and with my heart all aflutter at about 190 beats just from talking to him, I casually invited him over to swim. We went to my house where I found a pair of guest trunks in the cabana for him. I pointed to our workout room and told him to help himself.

Then, I explained, "Dad sells big ticket equipment. He bought all these professional gym machines at a distress auction and then had to fix up the room."

Tommy walked around the universal machine and set the weights before he began to pump the iron. He said, "Wow, this is great having it at home. I'll bet you never miss."

I took up the other side of the machine, set the weights and started doing the pulls. Then, I fluttered my eyes at him. "Don't bet all your money on 'never.'"

Pulling and twisting around the machine gives several views of the body in various stages of stress. He watched my every rep until I finished my last machine. It soon became obvious that he liked what he saw when I moved. I liked what I saw when he moved.

When he finished, I took his hand and led him to the changing room. "Change in there and we'll rinse off before we swim."

I tried to be calm and cool and act more like a hostess than a fool. I figured that the fewer words I spoke, the more he would fill the gaps. I went inside to change and tell Mom that I had a guest to swim. I returned in my newest best bikini, ready to take a quick shower together. He devoured me with his eyes, making it clear that he liked the look. We fooled around in the pool for a while and then I beat him in a four lap race. If I ever found out that he let me win, I would be livid.

I'm not totally dumb, so after he stayed around a while, I figured out that he wanted to be with me. I asked if he'd like lunch. He looked great in a pair of Dad's trunks, talked to me like a person, and had all the other hunk attributes I dreamed about. I didn't then know that he thought the same about me since he was two years ahead of me in school. I introduced him to Mom when she came home and I caught her giving him the once over.

We ate by the pool and than sat to finish our iced tea. He said, "I think I'm intruding, but I like to talk to you."

"You're fine. Mom would have given me a signal if there was a problem."

We talked a lot more about school and music and the normal teen stuff for another hour. He just blurted out, "Destiny, would you like to go to a movie with me tonight?"

That question caused me to flutter again. I couldn't have been more surprised that he wanted to spend his whole day with me. I hesitated, even though I wanted to be with him. "Yes, I would like to. Whether I can get permission is another question. Give me a minute."

I ran in and asked Mom if I could go. She answered, "Isn't he a little old for you?"

"He doesn't think so or he wouldn't have asked."

"You know that was not my question. I think that since it's a first date, invite him over and we'll have a cookout. You guys can watch a movie here and be together. Your father and I will stay out of your way."

Both Mom and Dad were good at not outright refusing my requests as unreasonable, which they often were. They always tried to find some way around issues. Dad goes on and on about "win-win" arrangements. Mom gave me a chance to be with Tommy without approving a date she wasn't comfortable with. Had he been one of the regulars, that is my age, I could have gone. I also knew that most parents hadn't been to "win-win" school. Don't snicker. I like my parents, as uncool as that may be. Well, I did until she started drinking too much.

Tommy surprised me by accepting the offer instantly. Maybe he was broke? Dad drove him to the park so that he could get his car and go home to change clothes. Dinner went happily as he actually charmed Mom, and Dad was impressed that he played golf. Go figure.

We watched the movie in private, exchanging witty remarks back to the actors. Well, we giggled at them. As the time came for him to go, we stood on the porch, he reached for me and I went to him for a kiss. After dazzling me all day with conversation, his kiss made me quiver. He asked, "Want to run tomorrow?"

Anywhere, anytime. "I'd like that. Shall I meet you at the trail?"

"Can I pick you up? I hate to ask your dad to drive me anywhere. How about nine?"

We ran, we came home to work out, have a shower, and swim. By then, I felt much more comfortable with him, accepting the fact that he chose to be with me when he could have chosen someone in his class. After I made our lunch, we chatted a while looking each other over with keen interest. We went back to the weight room to get his gym bag, where he fried my toes with more kisses. Unfortunately, I had to study for Monday. Before he left, he asked to eat with me the next day at school. He'd have to deal with a lot of flack from his friends, eating with a sophomore.

I called Charlene, my best friend, within forty-one seconds, to tell her the whole story. She made me tell in real time detail about the kisses three times for each day. She wanted to know why he picked me to run with. I detected a little hint of green-eyed interest from her questions. Good.

By the way, I'm Destiny Dalton. You just hush. My parents named me just like yours did. Dad's name is Daniel and Mom's is Deirdre. Okay, she has two nice Ds which is why Dad calls her De De, but I'm not supposed to know why. Duh? I'm not to size D yet, but I'm working on it. Who knows?

That all was last year. I'm now a proud sixteen year-old junior in high school. I've done most of the normal activities, except cheer leading. Couldn't handle the politics and social pressure on that team. Maybe I couldn't have made the squad? Is that why you didn't try?

Back to lunch the next day with Tommy. He met me in line, helped me with my tray, and walked me to his table where his friends were. It felt strange, but I liked his attention. The other two girls were seniors and acted like he had brought a well-known hooker with him. Don't even think about it. I don't sell love. Well, at least not for the prices I'd been offered. The boys looked me over with obvious interest and no annoyance. I'd been getting more genuine leers lately. This morning, I'd taken a few more pains with dressing and sneaked some eyeliner after curling my long lashes.

Years ago, Mom sent me to Miss Victoria's class for pre-teen girls to learn table manners and conversation, among many other useful skills. We practiced hours on dancing, eating and talking. So, I called up my memory bank and remembered to ask questions of the female enemies. I engaged the first hostile to ask her to talk about herself. That's rule one. I listened carefully and stored a couple of facts for my next session if there was one. Then, I attacked the second girl with the same kind of question and paid total attention to her answer with good eye contact. That's rule two.

By the third day, I was one of their group. I'm ashamed to admit that they didn't know why, but I did. They spoke to me in the hall and stopped to chat if there was time. We went to the girls' room together. Mom was really concerned that I was out of my league with those older students and could get in trouble. It was just the kind of trouble I wanted to get in.

Tommy and I found out later and together that we both enjoyed each other in a variety of settings, some of which involved a nice bed with clean sheets against naked bodies. I read lots of stories on the Internet about what to expect and how he would take advantage of me. I wanted him to get around to it.

When we started, he went slowly around the bases. I was ready for the Big Apple four baser before he was and thought I might need to tie him down and just do it. I had this urge inside that got worse the longer we made out. He finally learned how to get me off with his fingers and I graduated to having him in my mouth. Took me a while to get used to that goop, but it tasted a little better after the first few times. When he eventually came across, it took several times to get in rhythm with each other and then we had great sexual experiences often. Before our first time, I'd warmed up home plate with my vibrator and really needed to get on to the real thing.

Once, when I was at her house last year, Mavis, my surrogate mother, initiated a mother-daughter talk with me. Actually, it was more like sister-sister, since she revealed some interesting features of her own rather extensive sex life. She didn't trust Mom to go into enough coming-of-age detail and she was right, although she influenced mom to get me on the pill. Mavis' version of the birds and bees included furnishing some websites that I could access only at her house, given my father's filters. But, hey, he took them away this year. He didn't say why.

Anyway, I must have read fifty stories and hundreds of pages about how to do it and have it done to you. Mavis bought me the vibrator and swore me to secrecy and made me promise to keep it in a safe place. Other than the place it was intended for, I had a dry hiding place in my room to store it with spare batteries. One of the websites I visited had a tutorial on how to use a vibrator to open your unused vagina for other expected guests. At first, I was anxious and embarrassed, but after I learned to use it on my clit, the next step seemed natural enough. It occurs to me that I'm telling you a lot of secrets.

Mavis brought sex up one day when we were having a chat and she asked, "Are you planning to have sex with Tommy?" She looked off into space and then said, "Let me rephrase that. When you and Tommy are going at it, do you think you'll go all the way soon?"

I described his ineptness or reluctance, whichever it was and she said, "Thank goodness. I'm sure he doesn't know how and you probably don't either."

"He touches me all over and makes me want to do more. He uses his fingers to give me orgasms and I use my hands and mouth on him."

She had my attention. "That may be a start. Maybe he can graduate to using his mouth to give your pussy a good licking. I left a folder on my desktop with some websites to go to and some stories to read about young girls getting laid. The folder has your name on it. You'll like sex a lot better if both of you read about it here and then practice. Since Deirdre put you on the pill I'll get you a stash of condoms." When she said "pussy," it was the first time an adult shared that word with me.

I threw my arms around her and thanked her profusely. She said, "I'm not Dr. Ruth, but if you ever have questions, I'll try to give you a straight answer. You've been taking the pill regularly for two months?"

"Yes. I haven't missed even one. First, I'd like him to use his mouth and lick me."

"Have him read the stories, too. He won't know that they're intended to teach him, but they'll do that just fine. After he's read a few, you can hint that you'd like to feel reciprocal after he gets his blowjob."

Anyway, that's more or less how it all started. I think I digressed back there somewhere on that story about Tommy. Now, I'm a junior having had a very positive sexual experience with my departed first lover. I was eating lunch with Charlene, my best friend. We'd had an awful fight last year, but we got over it. Okay, I got over it. She is a lot better looking and maybe I was jealous when she was elected class queen. Oh, yeah. That's what the fight was about. The true title was "Best Looking Girl" and I called her the class queen or some other put down. She stopped speaking to me. I hated to do it, but I apologized. Look, Dad drilled me; you do or say something wrong, you apologize, no matter how dumb it makes you feel. We're over it now. Well, she's over it. I'm still envious.

While we were eating, she started on her regular topic which was getting me back into circulation. "Destiny, Tommy's gone off to school."

"God, Charlene, you're so perceptive."

"When are you coming out of your shell? Lots of good guys around. Any candidates yet?"

I paused and decided to reveal. "I've known Tyler Evans since last year in Thespian club. If you must know, he grabs me a lot. Okay, he makes me ooze. I've been planning to talk to him."

"I was right with you until you said that. Did you forget? He's taken. He's been with JoNell forever."

"Yeah, I know. I'll try to sneak up on him."

"You went through severe withdrawal when Tommy left. Tyler's a senior, too. Didn't you learn anything?"

"Yes. Tommy's getting all he wants from the coeds and that leaves nothing for me but my vibrator. So, I'm starting with my first choice and working down."

"In case he stays with JoNell, you have a handy Plan B?"

"Yes, Mavis gave me one to keep in my medicine cabinet at home. I hope never to need it." I giggled and she winked at me. "Tommy will be hard to follow. He treated me like a princess. My father liked him and thought I was crazy to let him go. Tommy wanted out of here, too and I don't think my father understood that it wasn't my choice for him to leave. He couldn't imagine anyone leaving his favorite daughter."

"Least favorite, too, some days I'll bet. I know. I forgot about his playing golf with your father. Your mom also liked him?"

"I think she'd have run off with him if he'd asked."

"Did they ever know that you and Tommy were intimate friends?"

"Probably. There were lots of signs, but I suppose my folks have the 'don't ask don't tell' policy."

"Well, I think you'd better find a junior and not get left again." She smiled for a minute. "I can see your attraction to Tyler."

"I may not be as beautiful as you or JoNell, but I have some things going for me. I'm a lot smarter than she is and Tyler and I did drama together. He likes me and I like him, not just for his body. Come to think of it, I'd take that body in a minute."

"In your state, you'd take a Cocker Spaniel if he was nice to you." She teased me constantly about being horny after Tommy left. She'd leave spare batteries in my backpack with a note, "for emergencies." She squeezed my arm, "Destiny, you may not think you're as good looking as she is, but you have a lot more class and I think you're pretty enough to be any boy's armpiece."

"Thanks, bitch. You're one to talk. After all, you won the contest."

I had exasperated her again. "Get over it! Just get over it. I was elected by my peers, I didn't win a contest. You haven't spent ten minutes with your peers since you took up with Tommy and those senior girls. Your peers don't even know who you are. All your senior girl friends graduated, too. You don't know anyone. Oh, they know your cute butt, but they don't know your name. I'll just nominate you this year." Then she glared at me. "You won't win this year either because you still have the hots for that senior."

She'd managed to put me down and I was okay with it. I suppose she was right again. I continued, "Anyway, I'm going to make a move. I can sneak my nose in under his tent as a friend and see if I can get the rest of me inside. I have to try. If he rejects me, then I will look elsewhere."

"You never try anything that's easy."

"My Dad always says that I should pick out the best model and then do a thorough test drive before signing up for the car."

"I swore I wouldn't, but I have to tell you a secret."

"Something I don't know?"

"When you hit 'em, you hit 'em hard. Tommy sent me an email wanting to know if you could graduate early and join him at State. He wants you to come up there. He said he couldn't ask you because you knew he had girl friends on campus." She actually giggled. "He said that you were a far better girl friend than he could scare up and he misses you every day."

"What were you supposed to do with that secret if you weren't going to tell me?"

"He wanted me to convince you to graduate and come to State. He had really nice things to say about you."

"What's in it for you?"

"He thinks that if I pull it off, you will be eternally grateful." She laughed.

"That's an interesting offer. Maybe he should call me. I can be civil."

"He thinks that if he calls you and you refuse, he's over. So, he's trying to sneak around and come in the back door."

Before I thought, I said, "He's been in the back door and knows his way around."

"Destiny, for God's sake. Are you running for class slut?"

I replied sternly, "Listen, Miss Priss, you'll get around to it when you wise up. Your butt is good for more than wiggling."

We could ordinarily say anything to each other, but I'd unintentionally put her on the defensive. I grabbed her hand. "Sorry. I'm upset that he didn't call or say anything to me before. I might actually have gone. Now, I'm into the classes and I will stay to graduate.'

"He's going to be very disappointed in me."

"In a rare sober moment, my mother told me that she had gone to college early and missed out on her senior year in high school. She believes that learning about social relations is as important as academic subjects. Since I don't want to be a complete nerd, I'm taking her advice." I pondered my last statement. "Did I really say that I was taking my mother's advice?"

Charlene laughed. "You amaze me sometimes. You're bright and street smart."

"Just smart enough to get in trouble. Tell you what, though. I'm glad Tommy misses me. I missed him terribly for a while and I had no one to take his place. Still don't. I now see some promising prospects and I'm going to find someone to make me feel good."

"I hope so. The half-life of a vibrator is a year."

Charlene was mature for a junior and wise beyond her years. She'd won contests for a couple of well known summer confidence building camps focused on learning how to cope in the world. She seemed far more balanced, capable, and aware when she returned. Some days, I felt like her little sister when she saw things in the world that I didn't.

When I saw Tyler Evans in school on Thursday, I came onto him something shameful and did everything but offer him the goodies on the spot. No, I didn't, but I was tempted. He was eating alone, so I had to act or give up. With flutters and fear, I sat at his table, wondering what kind of excuse I might offer. He welcomed me with a large smile and asked, "Are you still enjoying the drama club, Destiny?"

Does the pope still conduct mass? I nodded, still unable to speak. My heart rate returned to near normal. I felt like I was sticking up a convenience store since I didn't do this kind of raid on other girls' property often. For the first time since I had known him, I felt anxiety talking to him. Before, it was easy.

He started the conversation and we talked about plays all through the lunch period. I gradually recovered enough to utter those series of words with subjects, verbs, and objects known as sentences. As we were carrying our trays to the scullery, he looked uncomfortable.

"Uh, Destiny, mmm, would you like to go to a play with me? There's a new one at the theater in the round." He appeared to be holding his breath.

I thought I was going to jump up and cheer, but I remembered my father's mantra. He's a manufacturer's rep for some large equipment and has lots of one line bits of advice. "Be sure to set the hook before you try to reel him in." I wondered what happened to JoNell.

"I think so, Tyler, when did you have in mind?" He asked me out. JoNell can live with it.

He smiled and I think I saw him let out that deep breath, "It's Friday and Saturday and a matinee on Sunday. Would Friday be okay?"

"Uhm, yes. That would be just right. Why don't you call me?" I had recovered enough to put my eyes on him and smile my best. Regardless of what Charlene says, I didn't stick out my chest.

He agreed and we went off to our separate classes. My heart was still beating faster than it should, but I think I had a serious nibble. While we were eating, his eyes found mine more than once and he looked at my shape several times. I felt almost guilty for thinking of him as a sex object, but now there was more than that. If I never saw him again, I'd remember our lunch and conversation.

Charlene was walking beside me. "Destiny? Earth to Destiny? Are you in there?"

She startled me, but I recovered enough to say, "Yeah, I'm in here." I think my smile caught even her by surprise.

"You seemed to be in space. What happened?"

I told her as much as I could about Tyler before we reached the classroom. She said, "I'll call you tonight."

"No. I'll call you. I'm, uh, expecting a call."

Tyler called, seeming much more comfortable talking on the phone. Wonder why? "Destiny, I'm happy that you're going with me. I've been looking at you for months."

Oh, Jesus, God, Moses, and Mary. Why in the hell couldn't you have knocked me down or up or something? Months? Same for me.

"I'm glad I crowded you at lunch. I've noticed you, too. I was about to give up." Did I just admit that?

We talked an hour and it seemed like five minutes. He was interesting and didn't brag about his accomplishments or conquests. I knew at least three of the latter who recommended him to their friends. My father says that there's nothing like client satisfaction. Maybe that's why Tyler first tempted me. I mean, if he was already broken in and up to speed, why not?

When I told Charlene the intimate details, and my plan to take him away from JoNell, she cheered me on. "I admire your courage just to go plop down in his lap at the lunch table."

"No, that's tomorrow. We're eating together again."

"Destiny, for God's sake. What got into you?"

"Nothing alive for many months. I'm tired of waiting. Tommy gets his jollies regularly on the campus. I'm home alone." I giggled. "How would you like to go without?"

"We're not talking about me." She laughed. "I wouldn't like it a damn bit, now that John's performing better."

I did my regular homework routine to keep up my grades. Didn't want to end up barefoot and pregnant here in this town with no escape. Morning came and I found myself paying a lot more attention to my hair and dress. I wanted to look good, but not slutty. So, today, I wore a short skirt and shoes to show off my legs. Face it, he's already nibbling and maybe he doesn't like the overexposed. No belly today. What about JoNell?

Morning went predictably slowly. I knew that my flutters wouldn't stop, even when I sat with him. When I walked into the cafeteria, he came over quickly and stood in line with me. I squeezed his hand and said, "Hey Tyler, what are you having today?" Hmmm. He's the second older guy who didn't think I could gather my own lunch and find a table by myself. That made me feel good all over, although I'm not telling where it felt best.

"The food might not be much, but the company looks quite nice. I'll eat for nourishment and feast my eyes for pleasure."

One of those, huh? He sounded sincere and even if it was a line, I liked it. When I could regain thought, I gazed into his eyes and said, "Thank you. I feel better already. What's the play about?"

"It's a tough one. Neil Simon. Called Biloxi Blues."

"I've read about the homosexual issues, but not the play. I look forward to it." I smiled my best and he responded in kind. "I'll have to work up my emotional courage to sit through Simon's dark ones."

"Me, too. If it's too rough we'll leave." Then, he looked me over good. If I didn't like him already, I might have been offended. Get real, Destiny. But, then, that's why I dressed nice. "You look very pretty, Destiny. I hope you don't mind my staring."

Every line he uttered caught me slightly off balance. I know I wasn't functioning a hundred percent. All I could say was, "Thank you. I'll try to do it again." He squeezed my hand and caused me to leak just like an orange.

"Would it be okay if I picked you up about seven fifteen? The play's at eight. We could get a snack afterwards."

"Sounds good. I'm dog sitting, so you'll have to drop me off at Mavis' house."

For a couple of years, I had dutifully been the dogsitter for my mother's good friend's family, who liked to travel and take the kids with them, but many places they went didn't allow dogs. So, they hired me at an excessive rate to feed and love their Golden Retriever, named amazingly, Au (A-u, get it?).

While she went over her regular checklist, Mavis, Dan's wife, said, "Don't bring boys over here all night, Destiny. Okay? I don't want to deal with De De." I'd heard the message before, since she mentioned it every time. She always winked and said, "all night," so I knew I was safe during the evening and on weekends when I had a late curfew. As long as I stayed in touch with my folks, who didn't worry since they were only a few houses away, I could do almost anything I wanted.

Hey, I've been on dates before, even a fair number of first dates that I wanted. This one made me nervous enough to be stumped at what to wear. Theater in the round at the community college didn't require much in the way of clothes, but I wasn't going to the theater, I was going with Tyler. My father earned a lot of money and wasn't ever offended when I bought clothes. That's not quite true. He didn't mind my spending the money, but he didn't like all my choices. He would approve tonight's outfit.

So, I chose a short skirt with a button blouse that would compliment my necklace and earrings. I struggled in deciding whether to wear pantyhose or thigh highs, so I chose modesty. When I put the backless heels on, my legs looked very good. It was just dressy enough to catch his eye. If I put my hair up, I could look older and more sophisticated. Maybe.

I put it up with some nice ornaments and looked at the results in the full length mirror. I winked at the expensive smile my father bought me. The whole picture wasn't bad, considering where it started. No prom queen here, but I'd made what I had look as good as I could. Get over that issue with Charlene.

Between the 8th and 10th grade, I grew a lot. Now, I'm five seven and weigh 120, give or take a chocolate sundae. Okay, maybe it's 125. I'm not going to be the class beauty queen, which position was won by my once former best girl friend, Charlene. I have enough going for me, with long brown hair, blue eyes, and a nice shape, that I get invited to all the important events. I almost got over not even being nominated for best looking, but I'm still irritated.

You know, going to all the events and going with your first choice can often be very different. Not that I dated dogs — I didn't mean that, Au -- but I'd had only one serious relationship and he graduated. You know how it is. He swept me off my feet when I was a sophomore and Tommy was a senior and I enjoyed the attention.

Why was I still antsy? Tyler came for me wearing an open neck shirt, a blazer and khaki pants. Nice. I introduced him to my folks who were polite and expressed approval that we were going to an "intellectual" play.

As I walked out, my dad smiled broadly at me and said, "Well, Destiny, you didn't waste all that money you spent on clothes after all. You look good."

I still smiled at his compliment. Sometimes my dad was cool and I cared what he thought. Actually, I cared a lot what he thought, particularly when we agreed that I looked good. I went over to kiss him and thank him again. Mom was lucky to have him, but she was letting her outstanding figure go to hell and I knew something was bad wrong between them. Shame.

Tyler held my arm on the way to the car and held my door for me. As I fastened my seatbelt, I almost giggled. I'm going on a real date with Tyler.

It was a tough play. We held hands throughout. Sometimes I squeezed his and sometimes he did mine during the more difficult parts. I noticed that his fingernails were short enough for duty. Look, I had to know before he defaced me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.