A Day at the Races

by Sir Semega

Copyright© 2009 by Sir Semega

Fiction Story: Woman comes across her ex-husband at the track while dating a mimbo. She reflects on how it all ended. Bittersweet.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   .

I don't know why he convinced me to come to the racetrack with him, but I was feeling generous and decided that watching all those horse muscles and sweat could be interesting for a change.

Matt and I had been together for about three months. Before him was a string of lovers that kept me amused and satisfied after my husband divorced me. I was enjoying all of the attention I could receive of the male kind.

The sun was shining, and we paid the extra money, well Matt paid, since he had the privilege of my company, to sit in the reserved seats. He sat next to me and started to explain how the racing and betting worked. All of those odds and statistics went in one ear and out the other as I had decided that I would choose based on the cutest name. I glanced around and studied the people around me.

The races brought out all sorts of interesting characters. From decent wealthy people to poor trash that tried to never give up hope that their 99-1 horse would payout.

Matt was a former college athlete. Rugged and dumb, he was great eye candy for me and had a few dollars to spend on me as well, so I took him and rode him for all he was worth. We had fun but I had made it clear that I was in control of the relationship from the very beginning. He was here to service me and please me, and if he was a good boy, I would reward him. This attitude kept him on his toes as I'm sure he had never experienced the frustration of not getting what he wanted immediately before.

I of course had dressed up for the occasion; I called it my conservative slut outfit. The dress was a nice cut, but with just a little deeper cut in the dress, and the hem was a few inches higher than what was decent. It gave me the secret weapon of not sticking out in the crowd as a hooker, but upon closer inspection, I gave the illusion of showing off more than the other girls did. It worked well, as I was able to attract many flies with my honey. Matt was becoming a bit of a bore anyways, so you can never tell when you might meet the next one. I would have to keep my eyes open today!

"Nora? Shall we go bet?" Matt asked me. I shrugged. So far this day was looking to be a wash out. I had seen no cute unattached men. We got up and waiting in line at the ticket counter to place our bets. Matt paid for my bets and when we returned to our seats, the box next to ours had been filled.

Sitting down I glanced over at the couple. The woman was pretty, no stunner, but she was well dressed in a conservative fashion, while her partner was hunched over reaching for something below them, probably a bag. He promptly rose back up with a pair of binoculars. He made some comment to her that I couldn't quite make out, and then they both laughed.

My blood froze and my chest tightened as I recognized the laugh. "Hello, Jeffrey," I said to him. My ex-husband turned around and was stunned to see me. For a moment we didn't speak as both our partners looked in confusion.

I was first to regain my composure as I turned to my man hunk Matt. "Matty, dear, this is Jeffrey, my ex-husband." Matt looked him over, trying to determine if he was a sexual threat then nodded his head with a grunt.

"Nora," Jeffrey said. "I didn't realize you liked the races." I turned to face him fully, to show him what he had given up. My low cut dress just barely containing my breasts. Motioning to the muscle that sat next to me I said, "Matt has been trying to get me out here for a while. I finally gave in."

Jeffrey nodded. "I'm surprised, Nora. You're not one to give in..."

I was determined not to get into it here. "Listen Jeffrey, don't be like that. All the other boxes seem to be filled up, so let's just be friendly and enjoy the races shall we?"

Jeffrey's woman placed her hand on his, perhaps to shock him out of his trance. "Honey? Aren't you going to introduce me?"

Jeffrey's hard face softened. It seemed that he was going to try to be pleasant. "Sorry. Nora, this is Ashley. Ashley, this is Nora, my ex-wife."

"Present wife, here," she added as she shook my hand. There was a bite to the grip from her, but her face was all smiles.

Jeffrey remarried? Why didn't I know this?

A cheer erupted from the crowd as the first race started. Matt had already ignored our interaction and was on his feet watching the race. Jeffrey tore his focus off me and decided to do the same. Ashley however continued to stare at me until I decided to watch the horses as well. Jeffrey remarried. Wow!


"You're doing what?" Jeffrey asked in disbelief. He had come home on time from work to be confronted by me all made up and dressed for a night out.

"Jeffrey, I told you already, I'm going out with Stan tonight," I did my final touch ups in the hall mirror, grabbed my purse and headed out.

"Nora, you can't do this! What about us?" he cried out. There was more but I had closed the door and headed to my car. This was the first time I had told him that I was going out on a date. Truth be told, I had already dated other men within the last couple of months. Now it was time to escalate my plan. By letting Jeffrey know that he wasn't my only man, I would be able to knock him down to the point of getting what I wanted. Stan and the others were a means to an end.

I came back late that night, 2:30 am, to be greeted by Jeffrey who had waited up and looked like hell. He had been crying and when I came in, he looked up from the couch with accusing and questioning eyes. He was in pain. I had hurt him and my body tingled with excitement knowing that.


"Honey, can you place my bet this time, I want to sit a bit," Ashley told Jeffrey. He rose and headed for the betting windows while Matt did the same. They veered in opposite directions so as not to have to speak with each other. This left Ashley alone with me. She still stared at me. I smiled.

"Our Jeffrey, looks well," I chirped. Ashley's mouth smiled, the rest of her face was hard. "Jeff is doing well." "So how long have the two of you been married?" I asked. "Just a few months," she said. Somehow, that made me feel better. He wasn't entrenched yet. "I hope you are taking care of our Jeffrey," I asked. Ashley's face grew stern. She learned over the railing. She was smaller than I, shorter. "Look, let's get something straight here. He is MY Jeff, not OURS, and as far as my taking care of him, you have that all wrong, HE takes care of ME, which is more than I can say for you." I chuckled letting her anger bounce off me, but a part of me felt that blow.


"Nora, what have I done to you that would make you do these evil things to me?" he pleaded with me.

I had refused to stop going on dates. He had asked me, no begged me to go to counseling with him, to try and right what he perceived as a marriage going wrong.

"Jeffrey, these aren't evil things I'm doing. They are perfectly normal. In nature the fittest male always takes the woman. You, my dear, I love you, but there are far fitter men out there which you just can't compete with."

Jeffrey's mouth dropped. "What, what about our love? Surely that means something to you?"

I just smiled, humoring my little man.

"You must know I cannot stand for this," he said.

I sighed. "Jeffrey, what are you going to do? Lock me away? Hit me? Beat up my boyfriends? Divorce me? I'll take everything from you. My MEN are larger, tougher, stronger and meaner than you. You can do nothing."

Jeffrey took a good long look at me. He was trying to recognize me, his competition, wondering what weaknesses I had. I had covered everything. He was trapped. I loved him, really I did, but the feeling of having him helpless, of having him trapped and willing to do anything I desired, seemed to override everything else. The power I had over him was intoxicating.

I had to end this discussion; my date would not wait long for me if I was late. I kissed him on the forehead, funny how I couldn't remember the last time we had kissed on the lips, before leaving to meet Frank.


Jeffrey came back before Matt, and Ashley acted like nothing had happened between the two of us. I wasn't worried. Even if it came to blows, Ashley would have fared far worse than I. No one messes with me.

Ashley took another tactic and turned to him. "Jeff, my darling, could you explain the way the betting works?"

Jeffrey started to explain all the different ways of betting while she stared intently into his eyes, focused on every detail. Poor girl. She was ever so desperate to show her love to him.

Matt plunked down in his seat and bumped me. I gave him a sharp look and worried whether his sharp elbow might have put a bruise on my soft pale skin.

"Matt, where's my bet?" I asked. "Didn't know you wanted to bet, babe," he replied. I fumed for a moment then stood up and made him follow me out to the betting window.


"Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry," Jeffrey said as he had placed the tray with the hot chicken soup on the side table. He grabbed the towel and wiped away the hot fluid that had spilled in my lap.

"God damnit!" I yelled as he cleaned the spill. We had only been going out for three weeks when I had come down with this annoying cold. Jeffrey had come over and made me chicken soup to feed my cold and to try to take care of me. Honestly I just wanted to sleep and be left alone in my misery, but he had insisted. Now I knew that it was a mistake to let him come over.

After calling him a few names, he just smiled and finished cleaning me up, then went back to feeding me the soup. It tasted good and felt good going down. He just sat with me and soon my spirits rose as he started telling me some funny stories. I remember looking at him and realizing that he was seeing the worst of me right now. The worst of me, and he wasn't running away.

He had a charming smile and at that moment, I knew that here was a man that would be there for me, for better or worse.


"There, happy now?" Matt asked as we walked away from the window, my betting slips in hand. He was anxious to make it back to our seats before the race started and he took my hand and nearly dragged me back. My shoes, the heels so high, were not meant to walk quickly in, and I yelled at Matt to slow down several times until my one foot turned and I toppled over. I sharp twinge in my ankle told me that I had injured it.

Exasperated, Matt came back and helped me up and while I tested my ankle, the race had started. Matt focused on the television monitor, while I surmised that I had just twisted my ankle. Nothing to do, but to keep weight off it, I thought.

The race finished and Matt tore his slip in disgust, he hadn't won anything yet. "Matt, help me back to our seats, I can't walk."

Matt shrugged and helped my back to our seats. Jeffrey noticed immediately and stood up. "What happened?" he asked me. Matt helped me sit and then excused himself in search of something to drink. I felt foolish. "Just turned an ankle," I said. "In those shoes, I'm not surprised," Ashley snorted. Jeffrey ignored the comment. "Best to take that shoe off before the swelling occurs," he said. He looked around for Matt. "I don't suppose he went off for some ice for you?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't think Matt is the type to do something like that."

Jeffrey turned to exchange a look with Ashley and she nodded something. "Let me go get you some ice. Keep your foot raised and I'll be back in a minute." He took off, leaving me there again with Ashley. Somehow this time, I didn't feel superior to her.


"No, Jeffrey! If you want it, you have to do this first." I laid back in the bed, my legs spread. My pussy red and swollen. Slowly seeping out of it was anther man's cum. After getting fucked, I had pulled my panties back on and driven home to confront Jeffrey. It had been three months since I allowed him sex. Meanwhile four times a week I was getting as much as I could ever want from my dates. Every man has a breaking point and Jeffrey's was fast approaching.

I don't remember when I first latched onto the cuckold fantasy, but the thought of it turned me on something fierce. Ever since then, I had tried to lead a kicking and screaming husband down that path. I had managed to seal all exits and escape routes from him, threatening divorce and ruin, yet he still had resisted.

The look of lust this evening before I left as I got dressed in front of him made me wet. I put on my lingerie that I had purchased for the night, black lace top and bottom and garters and stockings, teasing him as I told him what I was going to do that evening and that if he was horny, and a good boy, I would have a surprise for him afterwards.

The begging had disappeared a few weeks ago. He realized that I would not hear him. He remained chaste and sullen. He tried to show his pride, but at every turn I presented him with teases that would be followed through if he only got with the program.

"Clean me out," I told him. "Suck the cum of another man out of your wife's pussy, and then I will give you what all those other men have had."

He sat at the foot of the bed, his eyes fixed on my well used cunt. He was in a trance, mesmerized by my body, by my pussy, by my scent. He had been denied for so long. I could see him breaking in front of me. I touched my red pussy, moaned and fluttered my eyes at him. "Clean me out cucky, so that you can get some loving as well!"

Jeffrey slowly motioned towards me. I smiled. He was mine!

He checked himself, blinked and the trance was gone. A tear rolled down his cheek. He pulled himself up to his feet and ran out of the bedroom to the guest room where he now slept. I had banished him there two months ago.


The bag of ice helped with the swelling. Jeffrey had been quick to return with it and expertly placed it over my ankle. I kept it up by placing my foot on the rail in front of me.

We were silent as the parade of horses for the next race pranced in front of us. Matt was nowhere to be seen.

"Jeff, let me go do the bets this time." Ashley said as she rose. She stopped for a moment then turned to me. "Would you like me to place a bet for you?" she asked me.

I smiled and fished out twenty dollars. "Number 4 horse, across the board please." Ashley took the money and left, leaving Jeffrey and myself alone.

"That was nice of you, to get me ice," I said. "You're welcome, Nora," he told me.

"Look Jeffrey, why didn't you tell me you were getting married?" He looked at me like I had three heads. "Why would I tell you? What possible benefit would that be for me?" My smile faded. "Jeffrey, I'm sorry things didn't work out between us." "That's a funny way of putting it, Nora," he countered. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Nora there never was an us, only you. It was always what you wanted, not us. There was nothing to work out between us." "Jeffrey, come now," I started. "No Nora," he interrupted. "You never once gave in on anything, you always expected me to let you do whatever you wanted. Most of the times it was petty things, they didn't really matter as I loved you and figured that if it made you happy then I was happy for you. But Nora, you pushed me too far." "Jeffrey," I tried to stop him, but he continued.

"I blamed myself for the failure, Nora. For the longest of times, I tried to figure out what I did wrong. How could you have lost all respect for me to cuckold me. I was right you, know, I think from the very beginning, you always thought that you were better than me. I think it started when you were sick and I came over to take care of you."

"Jeffrey! That was when I fell in love with you!"

Jeffrey looked into my eyes. His bored into mine. "No, Nora, that's when you knew that I would do anything for you. That wasn't love, that was greed. You had to have me, because you knew that I would always love you no matter what. I was your safety blanket, the safe man to come home to."

I was just about to respond when Matt dropped himself back into his chair. What damn timing! He smelled of alcohol. I noticed that he didn't once ask how my ankle was feeling, nor had he brought anything back for me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.