Michelle's Final Afternoon of Bittersweet Mayhem

by Dag123

Copyright© 2009 by Dag123

Erotica Sex Story: The week at the Mandarin Lark Hotel is rapidly drawing to a close! Michelle braces herself! Even though she feels a strong reluctant, she is still determined to make her husband, Randy's one ultimate fantasy come true. On that final Friday afternoon, she will cast her fate to the winds one last time! Will something go horribly awry? Can she still succeed even though she will be facing her most daunting challenge yet?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Interracial   White Couple   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   .

By early Wednesday evening, plans were in place for Friday's final erotic activity. Michelle could see, as soon as Randy came through the cottage door, that he was excited. He was definitely flying on the wings of anticipation.

That Wednesday morning, she had encouraged him to attend a special meeting with the other husbands. She knew from talking to Sora, their little Maid, that it was during that meeting her husband and another husband would decide with whom she and Randy would spend their last two days.

"Darling," Michelle said, kissing him goodbye at the door of their cottage, "Pick out who ever you think would be good with me. Whomever you chose, I'll be fine with it. Since Friday will be the last day of your special week—I want it to be good for you."

Armed with a couple of picture of her, taken in a light summer dress, that accented her charms—and with her sweet approval, Randy had attended.

As luck would have it, he had barely arrived at the meeting when a Jack Yashido, a wealthy Japanese Industrialist, came over and introduced himself. The two men hit it off famously from the start. For Jack Yashido and Randy Dalton, each with the same single goal in mind, it was a case of instant rapport.

If either of them had, any doubts that the two couples would be perfect together; it was quickly dispelled when each guy saw a picture of the other man's wife.

"Randysan," Jack Yashido said, as he looked at Michelle's picture, "Is your wife as pretty and sexy in person as she looks in this picture? May I ask, what is her name?"

"Thank you," Randy said, "Her name is Michelle, and yes, she is just as pretty and sexy as she looks in that picture."

"Here is a picture of my Japanese wife, Sinia," Jack said, proudly handing Randy his wife's picture. "She is quiet and well mannered. But, in the bedroom, she is very sexy also," he boasted.

Randy felt such a sweet ache. He was looking at a picture of a Japanese female, about Michelle's age. At first glance, Jack Yashido's wife looked like a docile little Japanese lady. Taking a second look, he could see she had a very serious, almost stern look. He could also see from looking at her picture, that she was a sturdy little woman. The two men eagerly compared their wives' age, weight, and size—they turned out to be the perfect match.

"Jack, your wife, Sinia is really beautiful. I think her and Michelle would be perfect together," Randy said. Boy! Would she ever be good with Michelle, he thought. I hope Jack and her will decide to do it with us.

"I think so too. If you agree, Randysan, let's you and I look no further." Jack Yashido said, grinning with delight.

"Before you decide, let me be honest with you. I have to fly out to Singapore and will not be back until Friday noon. That means we would have only Friday afternoon and evening, instead of the full two days," he said, waiting anxiously for Randy's reaction to what could be a potential complication.

"Jack, to be truthful, I'd prefer Michelle didn't have to go through the whole two days anyway. I'm sure, when I tell her, she'll be relieved. She told me this morning just before I left the cottage, that she is willing to go along with whoever I pick. So, if you and I decide to get together, she'll be okay with it. We could plan on the four of us meeting around Friday noon and spending a few hours with each other."

"Then, we have a deal?" Jack Yashido said, hoping the Caucasian husband would agree.

"Yes, I think you and Sinia, and Michelle and I would be perfect together," Randy said, as the two men shook hands.

"We should have it at our cottage, "Jack suggested. "It has a very large room fully equipped for that sort of activity. Since our little sexual rendezvous will last only a few hours, we should wait and let our wives meet for the first time, in our big room.

"We won't get involved at all. We'll just sit there and watch. It should be very exciting to see what they will end up doing with each other. We could just let them know before hand that it's up to them. Sort of an anything goes setup," Jack suggested.

Not fully aware of what might be involved in the words, anything goes, Randy didn't question it. The consequences of that agreement would come back to haunt him for a long time to come, even after he and Michelle had returned home.

Thursday afternoon...

The afternoon, before the big day, Michelle and Sora had planned a special surprise for Randy. A little friendly tussle on their big bed. Knowing how much Randy would love watching them, she had been delighted when the feisty little Maid had playfully suggested that they have a friendly little play fight.

Sora, the little Maid was excited and couldn't wait to start. Being a determined aggressive little female, they were barely kneeling on their knees before she surprised Michelle and pushed her sprawling backwards. She landed on her back. The little Maid fell between her gaping thighs. A moment later Sora had scrambled up, beat down her legs, and quickly got astride Michelle's midriff.

Randy had been thrilled when, a moment later, a determined Michelle, bucking and gyrating, her forbidden spot on full display for her adoring husband, managed to pull Sora off by her long black hair. She quickly rolled on top! Giggling and sassing, calling each other names like bitch and slut, it was obvious that both women were enjoying the struggle. Randy was thrilled when his little blonde wife struggled astride the feisty cute little Maid.

After a few more minutes of animated playful struggling, Sora quickly realized she had met her match and more. The attractive little Caucasian wife was too much for her.

"Okay... ," Michelle said, giggling, panting, and trying to catch her breath. "Have you had enough, bitch? Are you ready to give up yet? She said, laughing down into the little Asian Maids flushed face.

"Yes... , Okay... ," Sora said, laughing, as she tried to catch her breath. "Now what you do?"

Michelle could feel her arousal growing. Her tummy had started to tighten. She recognized and welcomed that pleasant familiar feeling. Looking over, she could see Randy was excited, waiting to see what would happen next. She knew, how thrilled he would be if she decided to stay on top of the defeated little Sora and make her do erotic girl/girl things.

At least, Michelle thought ruefully, whatever happens tomorrow, I will get to enjoy for one last time having another female satisfy me.

Michelle felt weak from a rush of sexual desire. She was eager to dominate Sora who still lay sprawled in submission underneath her.

So, as an enthralled Randy watched riveted on the female erotic activity taking place before his feverish eyes—for the next several minutes, Michelle, savored the erotic thrill of once more being the woman on top. Just as she had with Sandy Li, she loved the sexual rush she was starting to feel once more from being the woman in control.

Sora, like the game little female she was, timidly steeled herself for the humiliating erotic encounter. From the start, she proved quite skillful. She began obliging an aroused Michelle by quickly lifting her little head up to meet Michelle's swollen aching pussy, touching it with her warm wet tongue, each time Michelle lowered her beautiful naked thighs.

Meeting and matching each of Michelle's rocking little sexual motions, the two women began moving together in the age-old sexual rhythm. Michelle was secretly glad that Sora seem to know just what to do. She was starting soft, and slow.

"Oh, WOW... !" Randy said, "You two are so beautiful together."

Michelle's tummy tingled. She could feel Sora's warm timid little tongue starting to explore. She could feel it licking softly, slipping down through the center of her aching enflamed cuntal lips.

A soft murmurs of fervent desire escaped Michelle's thin lips. "Oh, yes ... Sora, more ... right there, do it ... real soft... , okay? Yesss ... right there ... you're right on it, "Michelle whispered, directing the little Maid beneath her. Oh, gosh, I can't believe I have another woman 'doing me' again, Michelle thought feverishly,... this feels so good!

An aroused Michelle became aware the little Maid's soft tongue had begun flicking lightly, like a butterfly, over her swollen clitoris. Sora was applying pressure with her tongue.

Michelle felt the Maid's tongue probing then suddenly it slipped under the little flap of skin that covered her stiff aching little clitoris. Michelle gave a soft moan of delicious despair, as she yielded herself willingly to the other woman's soft caresses.

On each of Michelle's enflamed little sexual advances, Sora's busy little tongue, was right there to meet her blonde swollen pussy lips. Sora lies in wait, ready to erotically ambush Michelle's messy pussy - head on. Licking and sucking, she was almost cruel, as she attacked the petite woman's sensitive forbidden spot.

The room begins to fill with Michelle's agonizing sexual groans. Sora's merciless tongue did its erotic work. Michelle's sensual sexual desires ignited, set aflame by the other female's erotic efforts.

Randy could hear his wife's sexual whimpers becoming more urgent. He watched Michelle lower herself down to within two inches of Sora's messy little mouth. Her swollen pussy gaped open obscenely. With her aching pussy almost against Sora's tongue, she could feel the Maid's warm tongue, running up and down each side of her enflamed clitoris.

Michelle was almost at the pinnacle of the hardest, most joyful, excruciating climax of her adult life. Her little feminine moans and whimpers become louder, the tone of them more urgent.

Sora was excited herself. She bent to her sexual task with a vengeance. Each time a feverish Michelle lowered her swollen enflamed pussy within two inches of Sora's delicate face, Sora lunged upward, attacked it savagely—licking and sucking Michelle's swollen labia majora lips, her swirling tongue encircled Michelle's swollen erect clitoris.

An excited Michelle could hear the sounds of Sora's sucking. She knew Randy must be getting excited from listening to the sounds she was making as well. This thought excited her even more.

Michelle's little tummy was so tight, it was painful. She groaned in sweet frustration each time she felt her swollen labia lips being licked firmly—which was every time she lowered herself down to the little Maid's delicate lips.

Randy, was looking at what he was sure was the most erotic sight of his life. His little wife, Michelle, who he loved so much, looked as if she was in pain. This little aggressive Maid was controlling her, tearing her apart sexually, right before his lustful eyes.

Randy was about to climax from watching Michelle. She was almost out of her mind, insane with desire. His wife had more than satisfying his favorite fantasy. He was once again getting his wish. Michelle has another little female down on her back and is making her lick her pussy, he thought sexily. Unable to wait any longer, he climaxed with a loud groan.

Then almost insane with desire, Michelle, felt excruciating pain. Sora had bitten down savagely on her swollen little clitoris. She had it captured, between her sharp little white teeth.

Michelle's agonizing, frantic little sex murmurs, turned into full-blown sexual screams. They filled the room and echoed off the walls. Sensing her advantage, Sora went to work on Michelle. She sexually destroyed the woman on top of her. With a last primitive wild guttural scream, Michelle finally came! Her translucent juices seeping out, smeared Sora's beautiful little face.

Michelle, her sexy naked body, exhausted from this cruel sexual encounter - collapsed—sprawling helpless and out of breath—flat on top of Sora's beautiful naked body.

Once the two women's breathing came back to normal, Michelle went into the bathroom and got a warm cloth. Coming back into the bedroom, she tenderly washed Sora's smeared messy face clean.

"You ... get good?" The little Maid wanted to know.

"Yes... , very good," Michelle said, "are you okay, Sora? I hope I didn't hurt you."

"No... , I think Randy ... he like... !" she said, "He all tired out now."

That night in bed, Michelle cuddled against her very happy husband. "Did you enjoy watching Sora and me today?" she said, smiling up at him.

"Yes," he said. "You know I did. I hope you're not going to be too tired for the big day tomorrow," he said.

"No... , Michelle said, "I'll be rested by then. I can't let her win. I don't know if I could stand to have another woman get me down on my back and make me do the things that I made Sandy Li and Sora do. To have some strange woman's messy stuff all over my mouth and face... , Ugg... !" she said. Even in the darkness, Randy could hear the revulsion in her voice.

Randy felt her shudder. It's going to be terrible if she loses to Sinia tomorrow, he thought. For the very first time, she will be at the mercy of another woman.

Friday's Bittersweet Encounter...

Friday morning Randy slipped out of bed quietly so as not to awaken Michelle. Standing to his feet, he looked down at his sleeping wife. Her lovely honey blonde hair was fanned out across the white pillow. She looks so ravishingly beautiful, he thought. I'm going to let her sleep in. She'll need her rest for later today.

Mid-morning Michelle sleepily entered the bright kitchen where Randy and Sora were sitting having coffee.

"All ready for the big day?" Randy said, looking at his sleepy wife.

She nodded.

"Jack Yashido called earlier. He said that he and Sinia would be ready anytime after twelve o'clock. He suggested that we should both have our Maids there to help organize things."

The Bittersweet Moment Arrives...

Randy, Michelle, and Sora approached the Yashido cottage a little before twelve noon.

"It looks bigger than ours," Michelle said. A moment later, they entered and were escorted to the living room where Jack Yashido greeted them warmly.

"Michelle, our Maid, Souka will show you where to go."

Once Michelle and the two Maids, Sora and Souka had left the room, Jack turned to Randy and said, "Randysan, I think this is going to be an erotic confrontation neither of us will ever forget."

Randy nodded. "Yes, I believe it will," he said. "The two of them are so close in size and age."

Walking down the hall, the two men turned into an open doorway. The room they entered had a huge thick Mat that covered almost the whole room. Along the sides plush lounge chairs had been set up.

"Don't forget, Randy. You and I stay completely out of it. We let them continue till one wife defeats the other in whatever way they decide to go about it."

"I know. That's what we agreed too," Randy said. For some reason, he felt slightly uneasy.

"We just sit here now and wait," Jack Yashido said. "Each of our wives will come in through a different door. They'll meet for the first time in the middle of the mat."

Michelle and Sinia face-to-face...

A couple of minutes went by which seemed to drag on forever for an anxious Randy. Then one of the doors opened. Michelle walked in first, dressed in a light filmy flowery nightdress. It barely came down to her mid-thighs. It was almost transparent and Randy felt his arousal soar. He could see through the filmy translucent material, and could just make out his wife's sexy soft rounded thighs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.