The English Are Put in Their Place - Cover

The English Are Put in Their Place

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A happily married, successful young couple finds release when a new man starts working at the wife's office and begins to take over. There are a couple of brief descriptions of M/M sex in this story that some might find offensive. But that isn't what the story is about and there is not enough of it that I felt I should put it in the story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

We all went downstairs and I made drinks while the guys went outside.

I joined them at the table with the drinks and after a moment Blake sat back and said, “That was an interesting story, Paula. That turned you on?”

I sighed and admitted, “Yes Blake. But just because I was excited when I read the story doesn’t mean I want to experience those things, or at least not all those things. Some of those things you were reading about I just couldn’t do, especially some of the things in that particular story!”

Blake smiled and said, “That’s pretty much up to me now, Paula. Now, I think I want something to eat before I fuck you. Call whoever you normally call and order some pizza. I like extra cheese and pepperoni.”

I went inside and called for the pizza. I made out a check for the pizza and added a generous tip. Then I went out to the patio and told Blake it would be about half an hour. He nodded and said, “While we’re waiting I want you and Jarrod to unload my car. The keys are in my pants upstairs.”

Jarrod got up and we started inside when he said, “Don’t bother to dress.”

There is very little traffic around here and we have a long, curved driveway. It’s lined on one side with tall shrubs. We don’t have any neighbors near us and we won’t be all that visible from the street. But if anyone looks, if for instance they’re walking by and see movement and look in our direction they’ll be able to see us. This is not the sort of thing we had in mind. Not taking a chance on ruining our reputation with our neighbors. But for some reason we obeyed.

I went up and got Blake’s keys out of his suit pants. When I returned we went out through the garage in just our sandals. Before we stepped out of the garage we looked around. We didn’t see anyone so we hurried out to Blake’s car and removed his suitcases from the trunk. There are a few boxes in the back seat and we got those out too. As quickly as possible we carried everything to the mother-in-law suite off of the kitchen. It took us three trips to bring everything in. I don’t know if anyone saw us or not but we were watching closely and we didn’t see anyone.

We put everything in his room and then rejoined him on the patio. As soon as we sat down, Blake looked me right in the eyes and said, “When the pizza arrives I want you to answer the door, just like you are now. In fact, I don’t want either of you wearing clothes in the house or the backyard from now on.”

He saw the look of consternation on our faces and he asked sternly, “Is that clear?”

Jarrod answered that we understood. Blake looked at me and finally I nodded. Just then the doorbell rang. I was no nervous I was short of breath as I got to my feet. Blake smiled and said, “Offer the young man a tip. You need a lot more practice giving blowjobs.”

I’m mortified. But I’m not surprised. I went through the house to the front door. I stood there with my hand on the doorknob knowing that in seconds yet another strange male is going to see my naked body. And once again, with the humiliation came arousal.

I opened the door and looked out to see a teenager, probably only sixteen or seventeen, with our pizzas in his hand. I opened the door with shaking hands and invited him to step in.

He looked up from reading the slip of paper to make sure he has the right order and he saw a very attractive naked woman. I almost saw his brain shut off at that point and all of his blood began to flow straight to his penis. I stood back to let him in. He stepped in as if he’s more scared than I am!

I took the pizzas from him and set them on a table near the door. I handed him the check. He didn’t even look at the amount. He stood there staring at my tits.

I reached out and gently placed my hand on the bulge in the front of his pants. I took his hand and placed it on my breast. I gently squeezed his cock which had instantly become hard and I whispered, “Would you like a nice tip.”

He’s so freaked out he apparently can’t even speak. He nodded his head but it’s obvious he can’t believe this is happening to him. I guess he and I have that in common.

I went to my knees in front of him and opened his jeans. I pulled his jeans and his jockey shorts down to his knees and placed my lips around the head of his cock.

His entire body shook and he fell back against the door as my lips slid down his average sized cock. After struggling with Blake’s big black monster a little earlier this seemed easy! Humiliating, but easy.

I looked up at his face as I sucked his cock and our eyes met. He’s staring at me in disbelief. He may have been stunned by my offer of a blowjob for a tip but that didn’t stop him from enjoying it.

In a very short time he reached down and grasped my head in his hands. He wasn’t rough. He didn’t start fucking my face. He just held on and stared down at my lips around his cock until he started to cum. Just as he started to ejaculate into my mouth his eyes closed and his head lolled back against the door and he cried out, “God damn!”

My mouth rapidly filled with the second load of cum from a second male who is not my husband. I don’t think I even realized how much I was enjoying what I had just been ordered to do until the boy finally pushed my head away and I felt the disappointment of having his cock taken away from me.

I kissed his cock and stood up. Now that it’s over I’m embarrassed all over again. I stood up and watched while he hastily pulled his pants up and fastened them, all the while telling me how wonderful that was and thanking me profusely.

When he had his clothing back in order I smiled and said, “You’re very welcome.”

Then, for some inexplicable reason I said, “Maybe next time we can do something else.”

He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes and exclaimed, “Really! Do you mean it? God, I’d love that! Next time you call ask for me. Hell, I’ll buy the pizza!”

He nearly stumbled down the steps as he rushed back to his car, without telling me his name.

I carried the pizza boxes out to the patio. I went through the kitchen and picked up some plates and napkins on the way out. When I glanced out at the patio on the way to the kitchen I saw Blake and Jarrod both returning to their seats. They had evidently both been watching me blow the young man.

As I stepped outside Blake chuckled and said, “I imagine you’ll be getting much better service from now on.”

We ate in silence. When everyone was finished, Blake ordered us to clear off the table and get ready for bed. He informed me he’ll be up to fuck me in a few minutes. His imperious manner should have been offensive. But it wasn’t. It struck the perfect note.

He’s so matter of fact! He expects to be obeyed. My pussy is already tingling in anticipation.

My husband and I cleared away the pizza boxes and the dirty plates and went upstairs. It’s a little early to be going to bed. But I suppose by the time Blake is through using that large cock of his on me it will be just about bedtime.

We went up and sat on the side of our bed. We sat side by side, held hands and listened for the sound of the black man who is going to come into our bedroom and fuck me in front of my husband.

Jarrod asked me quietly, “Are you okay?”

I squeezed his hand and answered, “I know I should be ... I don’t know, upset I guess. I should be afraid. But to be honest, I am as excited as I was on our wedding night. It started last night in the pool and he’s been driving me crazy all day. I’m sorry, Jarrod. But I am so horny right now! I don’t know how you feel about this. But I want it.”

Then I turned to look at him and said, “What about you? When this started I didn’t imagine you being a part of it. I didn’t think you were like this, like me. I’m more shocked by the things you’re doing than the things I let him make me do. You’re really getting off on this, too. Aren’t you?”

He grinned sheepishly and replied, “I almost came in my trunks when I saw him feeling you up in the pool last night. When he went back to his hotel room without fucking you I was probably as disappointed as you were. I wanted to watch him do it. But I never expected to be anything but a voyeur, watching quietly from the side.

“To be honest, I’m as shocked by my behavior as you are. I’m embarrassed to admit it. But I’ve had some submissive fantasies. I don’t know if this makes sense to you, but I wasn’t in them. I’ve had fantasies about you in a submissive relationship. But as I said, I’m not in those fantasies. I’m not even in the room watching. I’m really confused by my own behavior this evening. To the best of my knowledge, I’m not bisexual ... and that’s the sort of thing a guy would know about himself. Isn’t it?! I’ve never once considered doing anything of a sexual nature with another guy. I still can’t believe I held his balls and licked his cum off your face!

“I guess that up to a point I’m willing to go along for the ride until one of us starts having a problem with it. It is exciting.”

I leaned over and kissed him and asked, “You’re not mad at me?”

He shook his head. He smiled and placed my hand over his hard cock. He said, “No, I’m not mad. But I’m definitely going to want seconds.”

I squeezed his cock and said, “Any time, Jarrod. But we need to talk later. This is exciting. But it’s scary, too. I want to do this. Just not at the expense of our marriage. That’s a price I’m not willing to pay.”

We heard Blake coming down the hall. Jarrod nodded his understanding. We came to our feet and faced the door. Just before Blake came in we stopped holding hands as if we were doing something wrong.

Blake came in and went over to my dresser. He picked up the butt plug, went over to his suit coat and got the lubricant out of his pocket. He turned and said, “I’m going to look through your clothes and pick out something for you to wear to work tomorrow. While I’m doing that I want you to put this in my new boy. Once you get it in him I want you to lie down and let my boy eat your pussy and get it nice and wet for me.”

He handed me the butt plug and the lubricant and said, “Get on the bed on your hands and knees, boy.”

Jarrod looked at me nervously. But he removed the panties Blake ordered him to put on earlier, turned and got up on the bed. As soon as Blake was satisfied Jarrod is obeying he turned and went into my closet. I began to lube my husband’s ass the way Blake did it for me earlier.

I stretched him out with my greasy fingers just like Blake did for me, and then I put more grease on the plug and began to gently work it into Jarrod’s ass. It’s a very strange feeling, to be fucking my husband’s ass.

I worked it in a little at a time. The memory of how painful the experience could be was still fresh in my mind. Each time I gently pushed a little more of it in, Jarrod would grunt in pain. I knew just how he felt. But we both had our orders. It was only then I remembered Blake’s advice as he was putting the damn thing in me. I paused and told Jarrod to push out, to use his muscles like he’s trying to go to the bathroom. Then I went back to work as gently as possible and I kept it up until his asshole closed around the narrow base of the damned thing.

Jarrod seemed to be having trouble breathing with that awful thing inside of him and I know from personal experience it won’t get much easier any time soon. I had that thing in me all the way home this evening. I was ordered to leave it in until Jarrod got home from work. It never got easier.

I wiped my fingers clean on some tissue and then I pulled down the covers and got on the bed. Once I was comfortable, Jarrod moved between my legs and began to eat my pussy.

I had an incredible orgasm almost as soon as his tongue touched me. I grabbed the sheet with both hands and tossed and turned uncontrollably. Jarrod put his arms around my thighs and held on tight and he never stopped licking.

I came down off of that orgasm and I was building quickly towards another when Blake came out of my closet and stood at the side of our bed watching. We were instantly aware of him but we didn’t stop what we were doing.

Blake placed my hand around his cock and let us continue until I was nearing a second orgasm. I got substantially closer the moment I felt my fingers wrap around that big black cock. As soon as he saw me approaching orgasm he ordered Jarrod to stop. I groaned in frustration, but Jarrod sat up and moved out of the way immediately.

Blake got on the bed and I looked up at him as he knelt between my legs. He seems almost god-like looming over me like that. He has a flawless physique. He’s muscular without being muscle bound. His chest and his arms are large and when he moves his muscles ripple. His stomach is firm and flat and his six-pack is prominent. His skin is black and smooth and shiny and appears unblemished in any way. I’m truly in awe of this man. He seems to be the perfect man.

He stared down at me for a long time. I wasn’t sure if he was delaying to give me time to think about what we’re about to do or if he’s just enjoying the view of my body laying beneath him and ready for the taking.

He asked quietly, “Are you ready for your first black cock?”

I didn’t even hesitate. I moaned in anticipation and replied, “God yes!” in a breathless voice that dripping with passion.

He leaned down then, resting his weight on his arms and I felt his large cock come to rest on my belly.

He continued to stare in my eyes but when he spoke it was to my husband. He said, “Jarrod, line my cock up with your wife’s hot cunt so that I can fuck her now. She needs it very badly. We don’t want to tease her any longer.”

I felt Jarrod reach between us and I felt the head of Blake’s magnificent cock as my husband wedged it into my opening. As soon as it was in place, Blake started slowly sliding it into my very wet and eager opening.

I felt my pussy stretching more than it has ever been stretched before. It feels wonderful! With the absence of pain my fear quickly dissipated. This is beyond fantastic!

He pressed his cock into me in a long, slow, steady motion until his pubic hair was tangled in mine. He rested on top of me then, with nine hard inches of incredibly thick black cock filling me like I’ve never been filled before. It feels so hot inside of me, and so huge.

My eyes are having trouble focusing as he gently ground his pelvis against me. I’m gasping for breath. My arms went up and wrapped around his waist. I tried to pull him down on top of me but he’s immovable. My legs wound around his and I ground my pussy against him. I heard myself making strange noises. It sounds like I’m crying. But I’m not. I’m in heaven!

Jarrod is still beside us. But I’m not really aware of him any longer. At that moment Blake is my entire world. I have no more questions. I have no more doubts, no more reservations. If he had told me at that moment that he’s going to make me have sex with a dog I would have agreed wholeheartedly. At that moment he truly owned me. I wouldn’t have left my husband for him. But I couldn’t imagine anything else I wouldn’t do for him.

He finally started moving inside of me. His movements started out very slowly, giving me time to adjust though I didn’t really need it. I felt his long hard cock slowly leaving my body and I was torn. I didn’t want him to ever take his cock out of me. But the pleasure I received when he moved it inside of me was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before.

I gasped and I moaned and I groaned and I heard myself panting and making wordless little noises. I sound like a puppy whining for its mother.

Blake drew his cock back until the large knob at the tip was just about to slip free and then he pushed it in again. As it entered me I called out, “Oh god yes! Yes! Fuck me with that beautiful cock! You beautiful son of a bitch ... FUCK ME!!!”

I don’t remember exactly. But I think I started cumming on his third stroke and I was in an almost continual state of orgasm for as long as he kept pounding that thing into me. As he went on his strokes became more violent, more primitive. It was easy to imagine I was being raped by a large, violent black man. It’s like I’ve been slammed down right in the middle of one of those nasty stories as Blake fucked me. And I just kept having orgasm after screaming orgasm until he sped up right at the end and then made a sound like a raging bull and I knew his massive cock was filling my pussy with more cum than it had ever experienced before.

A woman can tell when a man is cumming inside of her of course. She can’t actually feel the cum inside of her, or at least that was what I had always thought. But when Blake filled me with cum there was so much of it I’m sure I felt the heat of it inside of me. My logical mind informs me that isn’t possible because we have the same body temperature. I don’t care. I’m sure I felt it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.