The English Are Put in Their Place - Cover

The English Are Put in Their Place

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A happily married, successful young couple finds release when a new man starts working at the wife's office and begins to take over. There are a couple of brief descriptions of M/M sex in this story that some might find offensive. But that isn't what the story is about and there is not enough of it that I felt I should put it in the story codes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

We walked for quite a distance, turning several times, until we were out of the financial district and entering an area where tattoo shops and bars lined the street.

Blake finally came to a stop in front of a place called Big Jim’s Adult Bookstore. I saw a sign on the door which said, ‘You must be 21 to enter’ and under that another sign warning, ‘If you are offended by nudity do not enter.’

Blake opened the door and pushed me inside. My heart was in my throat as I was forced into the sleazy store. I was suddenly surrounded by displays of magazines and movies everywhere I looked, all proudly featuring photographs of naked women in various slutty poses including actively engaging in sex with men, with other women, and in several instances which drew my gaze, with animals! I’m terrified, but strangely, I’m curious, too.

I glance quickly around the small room and saw right away that I’m the only woman in the place. I’m not surprised. What kind of woman would dare enter a place like this unless, like me, she had no choice?

Blake glanced around and apparently saw what he was looking for. He led me to a display of adult toys. There in front of us was a large display of various vibrators. I never imagined there were so many variations. He selected two of them, as well as two butt plugs, one large and one larger.

I whispered urgently, “Please Blake. Not those. I don’t ... you know. Not there!”

He smiled and said, “You’ll thank me later. Now shut up, bitch. If you give me a hard time I’ll take you into the back and let the boys teach you some manners. Because I’m a nice guy I’m going to let it go this time. But don’t you ever say no to me again. Is that understood?”

I’m torn. I want to explain that I don’t do anal sex. I need him to understand that. It took a moment to sink in that I’m wrong. If Blake wants to fuck my ass, well, it’s no longer up to me. I no sooner accepted the idea then my mind flashed back to that thick tube of flesh I held in my hand this morning. Oh god! I’m certain if he tries to put that thing in my butt I’ll have to wear diapers for the rest of my life if it doesn’t kill me. The idea terrifies me and yet I seem to accept the idea that if he demands it of me I’ll let him. I’ll hate it. But I won’t refuse. If that idea scares me so much, why is my pussy tingling like crazy?!

Blake pulled me to the counter and after looking at the back of one of the packages he selected he picked up some batteries from a display on the counter. He also picked up a bottle of lubricant.

He paid the dirty old man behind the counter who’s leering at me so hard he could hardly make change for Blake. As it turned out, he didn’t need to try so hard to undress me with his eyes. He’s about to see a lot more than either of us expected.

Blake removed one of the vibrators from the package and as he inserted the batteries he said without even looking at me, “Lift your dress up around your waist, bitch.”

I stared at him in shock. That’s going too far! I can’t possibly do that! And yet, somehow, I found myself inching my skirt up until the hem was in my hands and lifting it up to my waist as ordered. I’m naked from the waist down in a sex store!!

I can’t believe it! I’m exposing my pussy to a bunch of strange men! I don’t know how many, I’m too embarrassed to look around and count them. But I’m so excited by the idea of all of those men looking at me I can hardly breathe.

I’m aware of the lunch crowd gathering around to stare at my exposed flesh. I flashed back to when I was a young girl and I used to get an immature thrill when a boy saw my panties. I haven’t thought of that for years! I had to suppress a grin when I remembered how exciting it had been.

I saw the look on the face of the store clerk and finally I had to retreat behind my eyelids. I can’t stand to see the leering, lustful faces of the men all around me.

A moment later, Blake said, “Spread your legs out, cunt. I have a present for you.”

I opened my eyes to see him holding an egg shaped piece of plastic in his hand. It has a short wire dangling out of one end. Other than that, there’s nothing on it. No switches, no dials, nothing I can see to warn me what to expect.

I spread my legs as ordered. As soon as I was positioned the way Blake wanted, he leaned down and rubbed the tip of the egg through my lust swollen, sopping wet vaginal lips for a moment and then firmly pushed it inside of me.

I gasped loudly. But that soft sound went unheard as the men around me laughed and joked and commented on my exposed body.

Blake picked up a small device and turned a dial. I almost fell to the floor when the egg inside of me started vibrating violently. I cried out and my hands reached out and grasped the edge of the counter.

Blake smiled and adjusted the dial and the vibrations became more tolerable. Another adjustment and those vibrations were just a dull but exciting tingling sensation deep inside of me.

Blake nodded and said, “Perfect. Okay, bitch. Let’s go back to work.”

I started to follow him out but one of the men called out, “Hey man! Before you leave, how about a look at that fine ass of hers?”

Blake grinned and said, “Lift up the back of your skirt, Paula. Show your fans what a nice ass you have.”

I didn’t understand the request. I’ve been standing here for about ten minutes holding my skirt around my waist. But what I do is no longer up to me. I didn’t even look up. I reached back and lifted my skirt over my ass and held it there until Blake said, “Okay. That’s enough fun for now. Come on. We don’t want to be late for work.”

I dropped my skirt and followed him back out onto the crowded city sidewalk. I noticed some strange looks from people passing by as I stepped out of that place. Blake ignored the people around us, though. He waited until I was standing beside him and we began to walk back to our office at a brisk pace.

He spoke to me several times as we walked but I’m having a very hard time concentrating. The constant vibration in my pussy is driving me fucking crazy!

Every few minutes he would play with the controller in his pocket and adjust the rate of the vibration. Most of the time he kept it on low and it was bearable. But every few minutes he would turn it way up and it would take my breath away. I would be forced to come to a stop, right in the middle of the busy sidewalk and grab my stomach as if I’m having cramps.

I found that I’m having the strangest reaction to what he’s doing to me. The vibrations themselves are not all that erotic. They were a distraction in a sensitive area of my body. But they would be more effective if they were applied on the outside of my body, near my clit. Still, the idea of this man now having this effect on my body is turning me on. He’s in charge of what goes into my pussy. It reminded me of the themes of those stories I’ve been reading and even if the vibrations haven’t been placed where they would do the most good they’re certainly having a profound effect. And I think that the effect is much more intense because this is all taking place in public.

We are more than halfway back to the office. We have once more entered the financial district. We’re surrounded by businessmen and women in business suits and conservative dresses. That was when he turned the dial all the way up and I was forced to grab the back of a bench at a bus stop we were passing as a huge orgasm took control of my body.

Once more I almost fell to the ground at Blake’s feet. The bench is crowded. I hung on to the back of it and I was unable to suppress a moan. The people turned to look at me, probably wondering if I’m about to get sick.

One of the men asked, “Lady? Are you okay?”

I nodded and gasped for breath, holding on until I felt able to stand again. Blake moved closer, put his arm in mine and explained, “She’s alright. She has a vibrator in her pussy and she just had an orgasm. I think I may have turned it up too high. Sorry folks.”

The woman sitting on the end of the bench turned bright red. That was all I saw before Blake pulled me away and we continued on our way to work.

It took me a few moments to be able to walk on my own. When I had regained my breath I gasped, “Jesus, Blake!”

He chuckled and said, “Exciting, isn’t it?”

I hate to admit it. But fuck yes it’s exciting! This is just the sort of perverted, humiliating situation that might have come from one of those stories I’ve been reading. Except, of course, that in the stories he would have made me have sex with those men in the store. Or he would have pushed me under my desk this morning and forced me to suck his cock. But then, it is after all only the first day. Who knows what will happen this afternoon ... or tomorrow?

We got back to the office and returned to our chairs at my desk. We started going through files again as if it was just a normal workday. Except that once more my skirt has been pulled up to my waist and I’m no longer wearing underwear. Blake kept his hands to himself this time. But of course, I still have a vibrating egg in my body and the remote control is in his pocket.

From time to time throughout the afternoon he would turn it up. Each time he did, it caused me to stop in mid-sentence and close my eyes. My entire body would tense up and I would edge closer to another orgasm. But each time I got close he turned it back down. Several times I was nearly in tears as he brought me to within a hair’s breadth of having an orgasm and then jerked it away from me.

But at least we got some work done in the afternoon. By the time the work day was over I was a wreck. I’m drenched in sweat and I’m certain I must look like I have a high fever ... or like I just got fucked violently by a large black man. Fortunately, we didn’t leave the office immediately. We hung back and talked quietly until the office had pretty much emptied out.

When things were quiet, Blake reached over and grabbed a handful of the hair on the back of my head. He turned my head to face him and he kissed me for the first time. It was a brutal, demanding kiss. It seemed more like he was demonstrating his control over me than anything else. His tongue probed my mouth and I shivered with passion as my tongue came out to duel with his. His free hand grasped my breast and after a long, almost violent kiss which reminded me very much of the rapes I’ve been reading about in those stories, he straightened up, looked into my eyes and said, “It’s time to take you home and get you ready to fuck, bitch.”

I could only moan to indicate my acceptance, my submission. I’ve already ceded my body to him. I’m just disappointed that I had to wait this long! Still, I haven’t completely lost my mind. I can’t help but wonder why a self-sufficient, modern woman with high self-esteem would allow herself to be talked to like that. But I know the answer. I allow it because it turns me on. I allow it because in my mind I’m experimenting with the exciting things I’ve been reading about lately.

Before we left the office, Blake turned the vibrating egg off. He smiled and said, “We don’t want you getting distracted on the way home.”

He ordered me to remove the egg and I gently retrieved it from my sopping wet pussy. When I had it in my hand he said, “Lick it clean. Then put it on your desk.”

I licked my juices from the plastic egg and placed it on my desk between my stapler and the phone. He moved it to the center of my desk blotter and put the controller down beside it. There’s no fucking way the people who clean our office are going to miss that. I imagine they’ll spot my pantyhose in the otherwise empty trash can beside my desk, too. He said, “When we get in tomorrow morning I want you to put that back in and bring me the controller.”

We stood up. But before I could move away he bent me over my desk and flipped my skirt up in back. He ordered me not to move. I watched nervously as he pulled out the smaller of the two butt plugs he bought today and the bottle of lubricant.

I want to beg him not to do this. But instead I rested my head on my arms, closed my eyes and waited. I jumped when I felt his fingers spreading my butt cheeks open and his cold, greasy finger being forced inside me. I’m terrified someone will come through the door and see us like this. But I’m more terrified of that huge rubber torture device he’s preparing to shove inside of me.

He withdrew his finger and I tensed up, expecting a huge piece of rubber to rip my guts open. Instead, he began forcing two greasy fingers inside of me. As he worked them in and out of my ass he spoke calmly, telling me I just need to relax and it won’t be that bad.

I can’t help thinking, ‘Oh yeah? Then why don’t you stick it up your ass?’

But I’m not stupid enough to say that out loud.

After several minutes he pulled his fingers out of me and a moment later I felt the tip of the butt plug sliding between my ass cheeks and pressing against my little virgin hole. He didn’t force it in right away. He twisted it around and tested my opening for a moment. As he did he calmly instructed me to relax, take a deep breath, and then he said, “Okay, Paula. I’m going to put it in now. It really isn’t that bad. Just push back against it as if you’re trying to go to the bathroom. This isn’t a very big butt plug and remember, we’re doing this for your own good. We’re getting you ready so you can avoid unnecessary pain later.”

Despite his reasonable sounding explanation, I just don’t feel like I’m benefiting from this. I don’t want my ass fucked! But I have my orders. I just have to imagine I’m one of those poor young women being abused in the stories which have provided me with so many fantastic orgasms. As I struggled to obey his instructions I can’t help wondering if he has ever had one of these damned things shoved up his ass. He certainly seems knowledgeable. Somehow I doubt it.

He slowly worked it in a little deeper. He’s taking it very slow, letting me get used to the awful thing. It got wider and wider as it entered me until suddenly it was all the way in and my anus closed around the narrow neck at the base, holding it firmly in place even though I desperately want it out of me.

He ordered me to stand and after I slowly got to my feet he asked, “That’s not so bad is it?”

I nodded rapidly and then quietly exclaimed, “Yes!! It feels like it’s pressing against my lungs! And I feel like I have to go to the bathroom!”

He smiled and said, “You’ll get used to it. You only have to wear it until we get you home. Let’s go.”

I waited for him by the door to the men’s room while he washed his hands. When he came back out we walked to the elevators and went to the parking garage in the basement. It occurred to me that this is two nights in a row I’m skipping my workout in the gym. I’m pretty sure I’m going to get a workout when I get home, though.

We didn’t see another soul until we got to the basement. I was glad because I’m walking like I’m about to give birth. Blake is enjoying my discomfort. His amusement is evident, and infuriating.

He followed me to our cars and watched me get in with great difficulty. I groaned in pain when I lowered my weight onto that damned thing. It seemed to burrow into my guts dangerously. And this is the small one!

Blake followed me home again. But this time I was in agony all the way home. I was tempted several times to pull over and tear that thing out of me. But for some reason, even though the damn thing is making it hard for me to breathe and to concentrate on my driving I just couldn’t do it.

The half hour drive home seemed like an hour this evening. I drove into my garage and got out of the car very carefully. By the time I was out and standing beside my car, Blake was standing there, watching and smiling at my discomfort.

He followed me inside and ordered me to make us both a drink. He sat at the kitchen island and watched as I hobbled around making the drinks. I notice I have a message on the answering machine and I played it while I served Blake his drink. We tapped our glasses together in a mute toast as we listened to the message from Jarrod informing us he’s going to be home early tonight and was, in fact, on his way when he called.

I have mixed feelings about that. I have expectations which have been building up all during the long, sexually charged day. They’re all about sex with Blake. My husband didn’t appear in any of my little fantasies.

I looked at Blake. It’s obvious from the look on his face he still has every intention of fucking me. The message from my husband hasn’t changed that. I’m so confused. I finally asked, “Did you and Jarrod discuss this, any of this?”

Blake smiled and shook his head.

Now I’m even more confused. I stuttered, “But ... what ... I don’t ... are you...?!”

I don’t even know what to ask. I just want to understand. I don’t want there to be some violent confrontation between these two men. For one thing, my much smaller husband would surely lose a physical altercation. But primarily, even though I can’t deny I desperately need to be taken by Blake, that need is nowhere near as important as my need to protect my marriage to the man I love desperately. I would never choose any man over Jarrod. And I would never do anything to hurt him or destroy his love for me.

Blake laughed quietly and said, “I didn’t have to speak to your husband. I know your husband.”

“You know my husband!” I exclaimed. “Where did you meet my husband?”

Blake responded, “I never met him before last night. But I know him. He won’t be a problem. That’s enough of your silly questions. Shut your mouth. Save your energy for when I stick a dick in it.”

That wasn’t a threat to me. I didn’t enjoy oral sex when I first became sexually active. I did it sometimes when I was dating in high school and college. But it wasn’t something I enjoyed. It always seemed to me to be unpleasant, uncomfortable, nasty and more than a little demeaning.

I didn’t start to change my mind about it until after I married Jarrod. I guess it makes a difference when you really love a man. I think it helped, too, that he didn’t try to make me do something I obviously didn’t enjoy. But I began to do it for him because I knew he enjoyed it and I had gradually come around. Now I actually enjoy sucking my husband’s cock. It turns me on. I’ve even reached the point that I now take pleasure from pleasing him that way.

I think it helps that he always makes sure I’m satisfied as well. He’s very good at oral sex and really seems to enjoy eating my pussy. Having my partner reciprocate was something I never experienced in high school and only very rarely in college.

Jarrod was the first man who ever ate my pussy just to bring me pleasure and not just to get me horny so I’d let him fuck me.

I’m still going nuts with that damned thing up my ass and finally I said, “This thing in my ass is driving me crazy! Can I please take it out now? You said it was just until we got home.”

He smiled and said, “In a minute. Be patient, slut.”

I’ve noticed that throughout the day today he has taken to calling me nasty names; cunt, bitch, slut. I noticed, too, that far from being offended, I’m getting turned on. What kind of woman am I turning into?! Am I going to end up like one of the mindless sluts in those stories I’ve come to enjoy so much?

I heard the garage door open. Jarrod is home. I’m suddenly feeling very nervous, very insecure. Before Jarrod came in I looked at Blake and in a desperate voice I asked, “Are you going to ruin my marriage?”

He smiled and said, “I’m going to spice it up. I’m going to strengthen it. You two don’t even know each other yet. I’m going to fix that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.